Google Ryhmät ei enää tue uusia Usenet-postauksia tai ‐tilauksia. Aiempi sisältö on edelleen nähtävissä.

XPIDL crashes

2 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Alex Furman

lukematon,
10.11.2006 klo 7.10.3710.11.2006
vastaanottaja
Hi!

I try to create header (IMyComp.h) file for my IMyComp.idl using
xpidl.exe from gecko-sdk. I use the following command line
c:\gecko-sdk\bin\xpidl -m header -I c:\gecko-sdk\idl IMyComp.idl
Every time when I execute this command line xpidl crashes with a
message "xpidl.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close"
I use Visual Studio 2003,
Gecko-SDK
(http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/releases/mozilla1...)
libIDL-0.6.dll and glib-1.2.dll
(http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mozilla/libraries/win32/histor...)

I think that I used a wrong version numbers but I don't know what
versions of gecko-sdk, libIDL-0.6.dll and glib-1.2.dll I have to use
with Visual Studio 2003. Could anybody help me?

Best regards, Alex Furman.

Mark Finkle

lukematon,
10.11.2006 klo 23.48.0910.11.2006
vastaanottaja
It does sound like the wrong version of SDK or wrong version of wintools

Check out:
http://starkravingfinkle.org/blog/2006/10/mozilla-platform-xpcom-in-c/

It's for Visual Studio Express 2005, but should work for VS 2003 as well.

Mark Finkle

"Alex Furman" <VanaR...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Alex Furman

lukematon,
14.11.2006 klo 8.11.1114.11.2006
vastaanottaja
It seems the version of wintools was wrong, but I'm not sure. Anyway it
works nice with VS 2003.
Thank you.

Alex Furman

On Nov 11, 5:48 am, "Mark Finkle" <mark.fin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It does sound like the wrong version of SDK or wrong version of wintools
>
> Check out:http://starkravingfinkle.org/blog/2006/10/mozilla-platform-xpcom-in-c/
>
> It's for Visual Studio Express 2005, but should work for VS 2003 as well.
>
> Mark Finkle
>

> "Alex Furman" <VanaRumo...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:1163160637.7...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com...

0 uutta viestiä