Single brain cell's power shown

news.omega

Dec 22, 2007, 3:46:34 AM12/22/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
noname.html

Omega Group

Dec 23, 2007, 8:07:51 AM12/23/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Re: Brain...stimulation of single neuron significant....2007

Joanne:

We have many clinical reports suggesting that EM fields in at least
the ELF and RF/ICRW effect windows apparently serve as an artificial
restorer of disrupted intercellular communication. That theory would
be consistent with what you are reporting here with regard to Bud. In
Alzheimers, Autism, EHS -- as well as in alcoholism, substance
addiction -- a fundamental pathology is sympathetic stress at the cell
membrane level which results in intercellular communication slow down.
That leads to a wide variety of symptoms.

With Autistic children we have behavioral observations that support
the theory as well. When most Autistic children are introduced into a
new environment, they have difficulty with immediate adaptation and an
anxiety reaction ensues. Almost invariably, the child will seek out a
source of EMF in the environment and that exposure becomes soothing
-- the anxiety subsides. Parents report that this is the same at home
with video games on the computer and with children desiring to sit
extremely close to their televisions. This has been observed by docs
in many clinics as well. It appears that the EMF provides an
artificial means of restoring the broken intercellular communication
which causes the anxiety reaction and subsequent symptoms. For a short
period of time, the physiology is able to revert back to a
parasympathetic state because of the external EM fields.

Our concern, of course, is that the effect is artificial, and that
cell membrane damage continues to occur. Over time, the artificial
restoration of the intercellular communication becomes a crutch and
eventually, the EMF will not be the soothing influence. At that point,
the cell membrane damage is likely to be too severe for even the
external field to provide the intercellular 'jump'.

Dr. George Carlo
Safe Wireless Initiative

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Carlo
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=autism
http://freepage.twoday.net/search?q=autism
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Alzheimer
http://freepage.twoday.net/search?q=Alzheimer ]

Omega Group

Dec 23, 2007, 5:28:56 PM12/23/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
See also:

ADDICTION TO CELL PHONES: ARE THERE NEUROPHISIOLOGIC MECHANISMS
INVOLVED?
http://groups.google.com/group/mobilfunk_newsletter/t/c9dc77aa1cefdc97