ADDICTION TO CELL PHONES: ARE THERE NEUROPHISIOLOGIC MECHANISMS INVOLVED?

news.omega

Dec 23, 2007, 5:19:40 PM12/23/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com
Just before I take a breather for the holidays I would like to make a
related observation. In Australia the problem of addictive gambling is
especially apparent with electronic gaming machines. Unlike with the old
mechanical one-arm bandits, the patron is now sitting right up to a CRT
monitor, essentially a large color TV. I have taken measurements in
front of these things and the ELF exposure is significant - the same as
sitting right up to a TV set. There is probably an RF component as well.
I have wondered if the EMF exposure is now a new and significant factor
in addictive gambling. I also think it could be possible to design a
gaming machine especially to take advantage of this factor. Zap the
player and empty their bank account!

The issue of addiction to cell phone microwaves is something that
urgently needs investigation, especially for children and cell phone
use. Attached is a Spanish paper I had translated and submitted to the
ACNEM Journal. It may be published in 2008.

Don Maisch

[ http://omega.twoday.net/stories/3562977/
http://groups.google.com/group/mobilfunk_newsletter/t/e9f4bffdedb88b34 ]

addiction.pdf

Omega Group

Dec 23, 2007, 5:30:34 PM12/23/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News

Omega Group

Dec 24, 2007, 3:01:24 AM12/24/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News

Omega Group

Dec 24, 2007, 8:59:45 AM12/24/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Don:

You are right on the mark. Following from the work of Dr. Bruce Lipton
and others who have prioneered the new biology focusing on cell
membrane kinetics and epigenetics, there is a biological basis for
what you are seeing. When the cell membrane is in a sympathetic lock,
the energy potential across the membrane is changed, as more cellular
energy is needed for sympathetic than parasympathetic response. The
folding of mRNA at the endo-membrane is changed to reflect the energy
change. Thus, the daughter cells following mitosis of that cell have
the 'new' cell membrane configuration. That is a pathophysiological
mechanism that explains the addictive behavior. It is an
environmentally induced genetic change.....thus, a self-perpetuating
addiction.

Dr. George Carlo
Personal Contacts
571-277-1332
941-312-0789

Omega Group

Dec 25, 2007, 2:48:42 AM12/25/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Adair's contented monkeys

George

I have wondered if Adair's (the Queen Mother of the thremal effects
only school) contented monkeys were in fact addicted to their
microwave exposure. I like the New York Times article "A CONVERSATION
WITH: ELEANOR R. ADAIR; Tuning In to the Microwave Frequency" (Jan 16,
2001) http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F00E0D7123DF935A25752C0A9679C8B63

Adair says: "Never. As a matter of fact, the animals would really
thrive on the microwave radiation. If we finished an experiment and
went on to something else and had to use a different set of animals
for the next microwave experiment, the animals that were taken out of
the microwaves would sort of pine way. It was as though they were
saying, ''Come on. It's about time to go back in the box.''

Or in human terms perhaps its: "Come on, its time to get back to the
poker machine!"

Compliments of the Season

Don

Omega Group

Dec 29, 2007, 4:25:02 AM12/29/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News