Sciatica caused by microwave radiation?

news....@googlemail.com

Feb 15, 2013, 2:47:46 AM2/15/13

Toxic Light - The Dark Side of Energy Saving Bulbs

A look at how dangerous the new energy-saving light bulbs are. The EU has banned many incandescent bulbs in favor of Compact Florescent Lights (CFLs). CFLs emit serious toxins while being used. All Florescent lights contain Mercury. There is enough Mercury to pose a serious health risk in the event of a CLF breakage.

Brian

Electrosensitivity conference covers range of triggers

Sylvie

Smart Meter Fires

See the attached Press Release

Sharon

-------

Also attached is a copy of the original letter submitted by Martha Herbert to the Los Angeles School Board.

$68.5 million to Monitor Ontario's Smart Meters

4.7 million customers, processing over 100 million transactions every day.

Comment:  Could the Ontario Smart Meter program be the worst and most stupid electrical meter program in world history?

If these meters were smart, would they not store all electrical usage for an entire month and then send that information to the billing department once a month.

Is this just a 'make work' project for meter manufacturers and computer companies?

Why was health of the public ignored by those making decisions?

Did these plans all originate from a lunatic asylum?

Sciatica caused by microwave radiation?

A point of interest, my sister who lives in Halifax suffers from severe Sciatica.  In their home they have WiFi, Cordless phones and T.V. on for most of the day but they  believe there is no link between this exposure and the Sciatica.

When we went down to stay for a few days I had Sciatica so badly it was difficult for me to get out of a chair, when I returned home, no problem!  This was the first time I have had Sciatica for at least 30 years.  My sister is still not convinced!

Sciatica is a pain caused by irritation to the Spinal Nerve Roots.

Jo

If you want to see examples of scandals in science—true scandals, not cases akin to the number of angels that can fit on the tip of a pin—look at the life work of Kiefets, Rubin, Elder, Swicord, and Repacholi.

Cruelty  Ohio woman loses electric over refusal of Smart Meter

Brenda Hawk did not want the electric company coming on to her property and replacing her analog electric meter with a "smart meter" on her house. One of the reasons being that it is a RFM (radio frequency meter), and would interfere with her pace maker. So, they turned off the power to her home at the electric pole, in the middle of the winter, with freezing temperatures, on a handicapped woman with a pace maker and breathing issues.

Michele

Disgraceful actions by the electrical company!

Updated

Hawk asked the officer and the power company reps how they could turn off the power to a home in the winter when it directly violates an Ohio law preventing elderly and disabled people from being without heat during winter months. They asked to be shown the law. Hawk quoted Ohio’s public utility law Chapter 4933: COMPANIES – GAS; ELECTRIC; WATER; OTHERS.

Smart Meter Petition

Janice

Informant: Martin Weatherall

Herbert Letterto LACUSD ObjectingToWiFiClassroom2013-0208.pdf
Feb4-2013-CSSMBCPressReleaseNP.pdf