US Senator finds that NAMI actually is a front group for Big Pharma

Greegor

Feb 11, 2010, 2:29:58 AM2/11/10
http://www.ahrp.org/cms/content/view/644/36/

http://www.ahrp.org/cms/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=644

NAMI Constituency Betrayed
Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Sen. Grassley obtained documents confirming NAMI as a front group for
pharma companies who underwrite 3/4 of NAMI donations—in 2006 to 2008
that was a hefty $23 million.
[ US ]Senator Charles Grassley [ R - Iowa ] has hit the bull's eye
when he asked the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) to submit
financial documents showing where it gets its funding. The documents
submitted to Sen. Grassley confirm that NAMI is a front organization
for pharmaceutical companies who underwrite 3/4 of NAMI donations—in
2006 to 2008 that was a hefty $23 million.

In return for industry's largesse, NAMI devotes its efforts to help
increase industry profits: NAMI promotes the most toxic drugs in
pharmacopoeia to its ostensible constituents—the families of persons
diagnosed with mental illness—disregarding the irrefutable, documented
evidence of these very drugs’ propensity to induce debilitating,
irreversible severe adverse effects.
See: Anatomy of an Epidemic by Robert Whitaker:

Rather than putting its efforts on improving the quality of life with
humane care for the mentally ill, NAMI has been instrumental in
promoting the expanded use of toxic drugs even for use in children.

And NAMI has been instrumental in lobbying state and federal
legislators for unrestricted use of these highly toxic drugs and
increased taxpayer funding through Medicaid.

Documents have surfaced during the course of litigation indicating the
extent to which NAMI cavorted with one or another drug maker,
promoting their antipsychotic drugs.

For example, the case against Pfizer brought by states attorney
general:

Pharmalot reported (Oct 23) that Jim Daily, NAMI Kentucky official,
accepted money to be on the AstraZeneca consultant program to promote
Seroquel:
NAMI refers to AstraZeneca as “a strong effective partner.
"The purpose of the Seroquel Consultant Program is to discuss ways
that AstraZeneca can better partner with our consumer groups at the
national, regional and local levels…” See, AstraZeneca letter to
Daily

Furthermore, Mike Fitzpatrick, NAMI’s Executive Director, made
presentations at an AstraZeneca meeting (2003) when he headed NAMI’s
policy research institute. His presentation, Pharmalot reports,
included details on the crisis in state budgets at the time, Medicaid
funding and tips on building community coalitions - at state and local
levels - to further support for using antipsychotics.

The agenda at the meeting included a discussion of MAP initiatives.
MAP is an acronym for Medication Algorithm Project, a program that
began in Texas as a means of determining when to prescribe
psychotropic drugs - such as Seroquel and other antipsychotics - for
people in state-run programs. However, MAP has drawn controversy as an
alleged stalking horse for drug makers that simply want to boost
prescriptions.

Beyond these questionable activities for a 501-C3 non-profit actively
working to divert much needed Medicaid funds on behalf of corporate
interests, the real crime is NAMI’s betrayal of the people it claims
to represent.

How many families were persuaded by corporate-generated propaganda
disseminated by NAMI (in return for "donations") into urging their
loved ones to ingest antipsychotic drugs—such as Risperdal, Zyprexa,
Geodon, Seroquel, Abilify?

How many family members suffered catastrophic, drug-induced
debilitating, irreversible harm as a result of false claims
disseminated by NAMI about these drugs' safey profile and benefits?

How many families buried loved ones who died as a result of a toxic
drug reaction from the drugs promoted by NAMI?

Posted by Vera Sharav

THE NEW YORK TIMES
October 22, 2009
Drug Makers Are Advocacy Group’s Biggest Donors
By GARDINER HARRIS

WASHINGTON — A majority of the donations made to the National Alliance
on Mental Illness, one of the nation’s most influential disease
advocacy groups, have come from drug makers in recent years, according
to Congressional investigators.

The alliance, known as NAMI, has long been criticized for coordinating
some of its lobbying efforts with drug makers and for pushing
legislation that also benefits industry.
Last spring, Senator Charles E. Grassley, Republican of Iowa, sent
letters to the alliance and about a dozen other influential disease
and patient advocacy organizations asking about their ties to drug and
device makers. The request was part of his investigation into the drug
industry’s influence on the practice of medicine.

The mental health alliance, which is hugely influential in many state
capitols, has refused for years to disclose specifics of its fund-
raising, saying the details were private.
But according to investigators in Mr. Grassley’s office and documents
obtained by The New York Times, drug makers from 2006 to 2008
contributed nearly $23 million to the alliance, about three-quarters
of its donations.

Even the group’s executive director, Michael Fitzpatrick, said in an
interview that the drug companies’ donations were excessive and that
things would change.
“For at least the years of ’07, ’08 and ’09, the percentage of money
from pharma has been higher than we have wanted it to be,” Mr.
Fitzpatrick said.
He promised that the industry’s share of the organization’s fund-
raising would drop “significantly” next year.

“I understand that NAMI gets painted as being in the pockets of
pharmaceutical companies, and somehow that all we care about is
pharmaceuticals,” Mr. Fitzpatrick said. “It’s simply not true.”

Mr. Fitzpatrick said Mr. Grassley’s scrutiny, which he described as
understandable given the attention paid to potential conflicts of
interest in medicine, had led his organization to begin posting on its
Web site the names of companies that donate $5,000 or more. And he
predicted that other patient and disease advocacy groups would be
prodded by Mr. Grassley’s investigation to do the same.

“Everyone I talk to wants to have more balanced fund-raising,” Mr.
Fitzpatrick said.

In a statement, Mr. Grassley praised the alliance for its disclosures.
“It’d be good for the system for other patient groups to do what NAMI
has done,” he said.
Mr. Grassley’s scrutiny has been unnerving for patient and disease
advocacy groups, which are often filled with sincere people who are
either afflicted with serious illnesses themselves or have family
members who have been affected. Many join the groups in the hope of
making sense of their misfortune by helping to find a cure or raising
awareness of a disease’s risks and frequency.

Drug makers are natural allies in these pursuits since cures may come
out of corporate laboratories and the industry’s money can help
finance public service campaigns and fund-raising dinners. But
industry critics have long derided some patient organizations as
little more than front groups devoted to lobbying on issues that
affect industry profits, and few have come under more scrutiny for
industry ties than the mental health alliance.

For years, the alliance has fought states’ legislative efforts to
limit doctors’ freedom to prescribe drugs, no matter how expensive, to
treat mental illness in patients who rely on government health care
programs like Medicaid. Some of these medicines routinely top the list
of the most expensive drugs that states buy for their poorest
patients.
Mr. Fitzpatrick defended these lobbying efforts, saying they were just
one of many the organization routinely undertook.

The close ties between the alliance and drug makers were on stark
display last week, when the organization held its annual gala at the
Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium on Constitution Avenue in Washington.
Tickets were $300 each. Before a dinner of roasted red bell pepper
soup, beef tenderloin and tilapia, Dr. Stephen H. Feinstein, president
of the alliance’s board, thanked Bristol-Myers Squibb, the
pharmaceutical company.
“For the past five years, Bristol-Myers has sponsored this dinner at
the highest level,” Dr. Feinstein said.

He then introduced Dr. Fred Grossman, chief of neuroscience research
at Bristol-Myers, who told the audience that “now, more than ever, our
enduring relationship with NAMI must remain strong.”

Documents obtained by The New York Times show that drug makers have
over the years given the mental health alliance — along with millions
of dollars in donations — direct advice about how to advocate
forcefully for issues that affect industry profits. The documents
show, for example, that the alliance’s leaders, including Mr.
Fitzpatrick, met with AstraZeneca sales executives on Dec. 16, 2003.

Slides from a presentation delivered by the salesmen show that the
company urged the alliance to resist state efforts to limit access to
mental health drugs.
“Solutions: Play Hard Ball,” one slide was titled. “Hold policy makers
accountable for their decisions in media and in election,” it
continued.
The alliance’s own slides concluded by saying, “We appreciate
AstraZeneca’s strong support of NAMI.”

Mr. Fitzpatrick said that the alliance frequently had such meetings
and that the organization would fight for better access to mental
health drugs “even if we had no relationship with pharmaceutical
companies.”

Tony Jewell, an AstraZeneca spokesman, said that the company was
“committed to improving health through partnerships with nonprofit
organizations” and that “includes striving to ensure people can access
our medicines through formularies managed by state Medicaid agencies.”

http://www.ahrp.org/cms/content/view/587/36/

NAMI Acknowledges: 56% of Budget Comes from Drug Companies
Wednesday, 06 May 2009
In its response to Sen. Grassley's probe, The National Alliance on
Mental Illness (NAMI) acknowledges that a majority of its funds over
the last five years, 56% on average, have come from drug
corporations.
It's time to set the record straight about NAMI: NAMI was founded
about 25 years ago. It was then called the National Alliance for the
Mentally Ill. The name change in recent years is significant: NAMI's
rise to become the #1 "advocacy" group in mental health, was almost
entirely due to the hefty financial support NAMI has received from the
manufacturers of psychotropic drugs--in particular, manufacturers of
antidepressants, antipsychotics and anti-seizure drugs. These drugs
are at the center of heated controversy given their hazardous effects
and overall negative risk / benefit profile.

The name change from "Alliance for the mentally ill" to "Alliance on
[for] mental illness" should have alerted its constituents and the
public that this organization DOES NOT REPRESENT THE BEST INTEREST of
persons suffering from mental illness. NAMI now promotes mental
illness and psychotropic drugs.

Until NAMI was forced by Sen Grassley of the Senate Finance Committee
to identify its corporate donors it had continually refused to do so.

It remained the task of investigative journalists to do this job--as
when Mother Jones reported in 1999 that NAMI received $11+ million
over 5 years from Big Pharma, and an Eli Lilly executive operated out
of NAMI's headquarters directing major operations.

Parents and relatives who mobilized for NAMI and stridently pushed its
"biologically-based" agenda were duped.
They did not realize that NAMI was greased by millions of dollars from
drug manufacturers whose agendas conflicted with the best interest of
their loved ones.
They did not realize that the drugs promoted by NAMI were shortening
the lives of their loved ones and causing severe, debilitating
diseases, including diabetes, cardiovascular deaths, and metabolic
syndrome.

NAMI parents didn't know that NAMI's president Jim McNulty , from 2002
to 2004, was being paid thousands of dollars from drug companies for
promoting their products to NAMI parents.
NAMI parents didn't know that NAMI's executive director, was paid a
salary of $212,281 and another $10,090 in employee benefit
contributions and deferred compensation plans.

NAMI's capitulation to drug manufacturers--receiving fees for services
rendered--represents a colossal betrayal of trust:
Eli Lilly, Pfizer, GlaxoSMithKline, et al, provided the $$$$ and NAMI
rendered lobbying and promotional services.
This has been a shameful, base, and unholy alliance that the late Dr.
Loren Moshe, our friend and AHRP board member, decried in 1999:

"The shortsightedness of this marriage of convenience between APA
[American Psychiatric Association], NAMI, and the drug companies(who
gleefully support both groups because of their shared pro-drug stance)
is an abomination. I want no part of a psychiatry of oppression and
social control."

NAMI leadership have exploited parents' troubles and predicaments to
steer them into becoming drug pushers who serve industry's agenda--to
increase corporate profits.
Parents became lobbyists for drug manufacturers--not for life-
sustaining services for their loved ones; NAMI parents demanded
taxpayer subsidies for hazardous drugs that are shown to shorten
lives. Psychotropic drug cocktails are undermining the mental and
physical health of the people suffering from a mental disorder.
Parents became unwitting partners of a corrupt industry: an industry
that concealed evidence of drug-induced harm, and laid claim to false,
unsubstantiated "benefits."

Below we reproduce a letter of "explanation" by NAMI's executive
director to its membership following the Senate Finance Committee
probe.

Once and for all, let's just call NAMI an industry front group: NAMI
has sold its raison d'etre sacrificing the welfare of its constituents
for industry cash handouts.

Indeed, we believe that NAMI qualifies for an award for Really
Deceitful Shameful Practices masquerading as patient advocates.

Posted by Vera Hassner Sharav

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.mindfreedom.org/kb/psych-drug-corp/nami
LETTER FROM NAMI EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR MICHAEL J. FITZPATRICK:
April 28, 2009
Dear NAMI Leaders and Members,

On April 6, 2009 Senator Charles Grassley asked NAMI national to
provide information about support it receives from pharmaceutical
companies. For the last three years, Senator Grassley has been
interested in various aspects of the pharmaceutical industry and has
made similar requests to other non-profit groups.

NAMI shares Senator Grassley's interest in transparency and has
cooperated fully with this request. Since the request was made, three
basic questions have been posed that are worth sharing and answering.

Does NAMI accept contributions from pharmaceutical companies?
Yes, we do -- and we're delighted to have this critical support for
our many programs and important work all across the country.

NAMI accepts charitable contributions from individuals, foundations
and corporations, including the pharmaceutical industry, for one
purpose -- to improve the lives of people with mental illness and
their families. These relationships are governed by NAMI's Guidelines
for Business Support Relationships, a NAMI policy originally developed
and approved by the Board of Directors in 2004. This policy ensures
that at all times NAMI will maintain an independent position on issues
affecting the welfare of people with mental illness. A copy of this
policy is available online at http://www.nami.org/BusinessGuidelines.

As you know from our strategic plan ( http://www.nami.org/stratplan ),
NAMI's goal is to reduce the percentage of our budget that is
supported by charitable donations from pharmaceutical companies.

While we deeply appreciate the support we have received, we set this
goal because we understand the value of diversifying our funding
sources -- both for fiscal stability and because we want to shed any
lingering, unfair accusations that somehow NAMI has been "bought" -- I
can assure you: nothing could be further from the truth. NAMI's
advocacy voice is loud and clear and uncompromised.

As reported to Senator Grassley, pharmaceutical companies contributed
an average of 56% of national NAMI's budget annually for the period
2005 to 2009. Many of NAMI's signature education programs, including
Family-to-Family, Peer-to-Peer, NAMI Connection, In Our Own Voice and
NAMI Basics have national corporate sponsors.

These programs are the essence of your work in your communities. They
are offered free of charge to thousands of consumers and families who
participate in them each year. Without support of these companies, we
would be hard-pressed to bring you these vital programs. Corporate
grants and charitable contributions also support the NAMI Web site,
Mental Illness Awareness Week, and other public education and advocacy
efforts.

Can we see who is giving NAMI what?
Yes, you can.

NAMI National has long made public lists of major corporate and
foundation donors in our annual reports, which you can view online:
http://www.nami.org/governance .
In 2009, we have begun posting on the NAMI Web site on a quarterly
basis all foundation and corporate grants and corporate contributions
over $5,000 received by NAMI national. The first list covers January-
March 2009 and can also be viewed at http://www.nami.org/governance.

Now what?
We continue our incredibly important work together, at the national,
state and local level, on behalf of one of the most vulnerable and
discriminated against populations in our country.

NAMI has long enjoyed a great national reputation. In fact, NAMI is
one of only 248 national non-profit organizations that received the
BBB Wise Giving Alliance Charity Seal this year from the charity
monitoring organization affiliated with the Better Business Bureau.

Perhaps you saw BBB‚ adds in USA Today two weeks ago which heralded
the exclusive list. NAMI also received three out of four stars from
Charity Navigator and is its number one rated mental health
organization.

Thank you for the tremendous work you do, day in and day out. If you
have any thoughts or questions, I hope you will be in touch.

Thanks,

Mike

Michael J. Fitzpatrick, MSW
Executive Director
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
2107 Wilson Blvd., Suite 300
Arlington, VA 2201
mfitzp...@nami.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam
bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
703-516-7977

----------- END LETTER -

US Senate Probe Discovers:
Most NAMI Money is From Psychiatric Drug Industry
by MindFreedom News

NAMI has admitted to a US Senate probe that a majority of their funds
over the last five years, 56 percent on average, have been from drug
corporations. NAMI has agreed with the probe to immediately begin
quarterly postings to their web site with a list of drug company
donations and amounts.

MindFreedom obtained a letter sent last week by NAMI executive
director Michael J. Fitzpatrick to "NAMI Leaders and Members." The
letter is a response to the probe of NAMI by US Senator Charles
Grassley (R-IA) initiated on 6 April 2009.

In the 28 April letter, copied below, Mr. Fitzpatrick wrote, "As
reported to Senator Grassley, pharmaceutical companies contributed an
average of 56% of national NAMI's budget annually for the period 2005-
2009."

Mr. Fitzpatrick passionately defends the drug company donations, but
says NAMI has a strategic plan to lower the percentage.

Commented MindFreedom director, David Oaks, "The NAMI board should
have listened to its own Consumer Council which voted for full
disclosure many years ago, but was ignored."

MindFreedom maintains a count of the number of times the NAMI web site
uses the phrase "biologically based" when referring to mental health
problems. Said Oaks, "There are as many theories about the cause of
extreme mental problems as there are colors in the rainbow.
Unfortunately, NAMI's rainbow is mainly green -- drug company money
green. Now we know why."

MindFreedom is encouraging an international "thank you" from everyone
to Senator Grassley for investigating psychiatric drug money
corruption, click here:
http://grassley.senate.gov/contact.cfm

LISTEN and CALL-IN LIVE to a special free online MindFreedom web radio
show this Saturday, 9 May 2009, about protesting psychiatric drug
company corruption. More info is available here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/davidwoaks

To track the number of "biologically based" references on the
NAMI web site over the years click here:
http://tinyurl.com/nami-biologically-based

For a news report by Bloomberg from 6 April 2009 about the letter
by Sen. Grassley to NAMI click here:
http://tinyurl.com/grassley-to-nami

To thank Sen. Grassley for investigating NAMI funding click here:
http://grassley.senate.gov/contact.cfm

http://www.ahrp.org/cms/content/view/576/36/

Culling the $$$ Evidence: National Alliance for Mental Illness
Saturday, 18 April 2009
Grassley's team has asked NAMI to disclose the specifics of its
funding so that people with mental illness and their families, as well
as the public and healthcare officials, can see for themselves how
conflicted this advocacy group is.
Upon receipt of a letter from Sen. Chuck Grassley, requesting
disclosure of NAMI drug industry funding sources,
NAMI’s executive director, Michael Fitzpatrick, sent out notice to
NAMI supporters, stating: “NAMI does not engage in product promotion,
endorsement, licensure or certification of any product, service or
program owned by a corporate sponsor.”

However, as documented by Philip Dawdy (Furious Seasons ) that claim
is false: on December 21, 2006, in response to a press release put out
by Johnson & Johnson promoting Invega, its replacement for its mega
profitable neuroleptic (antipsychotic) Risperdal, Fitzpatrick using
his title, “Executive Director, National Alliance on Mental Illness,”
joined J & J in praising the company's new drug:

“We are pleased that innovative delivery technologies are being
applied to new treatments for schizophrenia. New and efficacious
treatment options, like INVEGA, provide significant opportunities for
more people with schizophrenia to manage their disease as they work
with their treatment teams to live more fulfilling and productive
lives.”

Phil Dawdy commented in his blog: “Now, what the hell is the ED of
NAMI doing in a company press release much less mouthing the product
name in all-caps?”

The answer is to be found when Sen. Grassley lays bare NAMI's multi-
million $$$$$$$ intake from psychotropic drug manufacturers.

Alisson Bass , author of Side Effects, notes on her blog: "The fact
that NAMI is heavily dependent on drug company money is old news, but
Grassley's investigation, first reported in Bloomberg News, may shed a
welcome spotlight on an lobbying organization that masquerades as
grassroots."

Evelyn Pringle lists some of the already reported $$$$$$$ from pharma
that bought NAMI support. She also reports that according to NAMI’s
2006 Tax Form 990, Michael Fitzpatrick, was paid a salary of $212,281
and another $10,090 in employee benefit contributions and deferred
compensation plans.

In her book, Side Effects, Alison Bass revealed that drug company
contributions have always been a substantial portion of NAMI's
revenues.

She reported that Jim McNulty, the president of NAMI from 2002 to
2004, failed to disclose that he was being paid thousands of dollars
from drug companies for promoting their products to NAMI members and
others at various speaking engagements.

“In a particularly intriguing twist,” she writes on her website blog,
“McNulty laundered this drug company money through a state chapter of
NAMI.” Bass further explains:

“This is how the scheme worked, according to McNulty himself and
others in the know. He would be paid thousands of dollars to speak
about the benefits of various antidepressants — McNulty himself
suffered from depression — and rather than pay him directly, companies
such as Eli Lilly, the maker of Prozac, Pfizer, the maker of Zoloft,
and GlaxoSmithKline, which made Paxil, would give his speaking fees to
the Rhode Island chapter of NAMI, which would then cut McNulty a
check.”

Bass reports, "When I asked McNulty why he was paid this way, he said,
"Paperwork. It was simpler that way."

"McNulty, of course, never disclosed these conflicts to his
constituents or to the NIH (which appointed him to sit on influential
advisory boards that rendered opinions about the safety and efficacy
of the drugs he was being paid to promote)."

The drugs promoted by NAMI officials carry debilitating adverse
effects--including cardiac deaths, metabolic dysfunction, diabetes and
hyperglycemia--constituting the most hazardous drugs in pharmacopoeia
prescribed for non-fatal conditions. Bass reports:

"NAMI continues to receive hefty contributions from the drug industry
but it no longer reveals the specific donors in its annual report,
published online.So Grassley's team has asked the organization to
disclose the specifics of its funding so that people with mental
illness and their families can see for themselves how conflicted this
advocacy group is. At FDA hearings over the years held to examine the
safety and effectiveness of antidepressants like Prozac and Paxil,
NAMI was always quick to come to the defense of these drugs. And NAMI
opposed the black box warnings the FDA required drug makers to put on
the labels of antidepressants in 2004 about their increased risk of
suicidal thoughts and behaviors. Now that Grassley's team is looking
into NAMI's books, perhaps the group's members -- people with mental
illness and their families -- will cast a more skeptical eye on its
credibility."

posted by Vera Hassner Sharav

http://www.ahrp.org/cms/content/view/500/36/

Non-profit Fronts for Drug Industry_Boston Globe
Wednesday, 21 March 2007
These paid lobbying efforts on behalf of industry are carried out
under the pretext of advocacy in the public interest.

The Boston Globe reports that "little attention has been paid to
smaller nonprofits, especially patient groups that are largely funded
by the drug industry." Much as doctors are on the take, a lot of so-
called patient "advocacy" groups are pimping for the drug and medical
device industry.

The Globe describes one such industry front group, the Breast Cancer
Resource Committee, founded by Elzora K. Brown, a former staff
assistant to former US House Majority Leader Jim Wright. Brown
regularly testifies at public FDA advisory hearings, "packing an
emotional punch as advisers vote on controversial drug and device
approvals."

The Globe reports: From 1996 to 2004 , the years for which Internal
Revenue Service records are available, the Breast Cancer Resource
Committee raised about $3.4 million from mostly corporate donors,
including hundreds of thousands of dollars from such drug firms as
Amgen Inc. Pharmaceuticals LP , GlaxoSmithKline PLC, and Pfizer Inc.

"As her nonprofit's coffers swelled, Brown's salary jumped from
$40,100 to $162,500 --roughly one-third of every dollar raised. During
that time, the group paid up to $2,600 a month for a four-story
Washington, D.C., townhouse, assessed at $788,510 , where Brown lived
and worked."

The stakes for drug companies are high. Breast cancer remedies
generate $35 billion in sales per year. And African-Americans are a
particularly deep market for any drug maker to court. Elzora Brown is
African-American.

A Mother Jones expose focused on the National Alliance for Mental
Illness (NAMI) which began cashing in on the industry promotion
"patient advocacy" charade early on. In 1999 Mother Jones reported
that 18 drug firms gave NAMI a total of $11.72 million between 1996
and mid-1999. These include Janssen ($2.08 million), Novartis ($1.87
million), Pfizer ($1.3 million), Abbott Laboratories ($1.24 million),
Wyeth-Ayerst Pharmaceuticals ($658,000), and Bristol-Myers Squibb
($613,505). See: http://www.motherjones.com/news/feature/1999/11/nami.html

NAMI's leading donor is Eli Lilly and Company, maker of Prozac, which
gave $2.87 million during that period. In 1999 alone, Lilly will have
delivered $1.1 million in quarterly installments. "In the case of
Lilly, at least, "funding" takes more than one form. Jerry Radke, a
Lilly executive, is "on loan" to NAMI, working out of the
organization's headquarters.

Mother Jones reported that (then executive director of NAMI) Laurie
"Flynn explains the cozy-seeming arrangement by saying, "[Lilly] pays
his salary, but he does not report to them, and he is not involved in
meetings we have with [them]." She characterizes Radke's role at NAMI
as "strategic planning."

Of note, Flynn now heads TeenScreen, a controversial scheme that
falsely labels teen agers as mentally ill. TeenScreen is promoted as a
suicide prevention tool without any evidence to back up that claim. In
fact, TeenScreen is designed to increase the psychotropic drug market--
the only certain beneficiaries are NAMI's industry benefactors: Eli
Lilly; Janssen; Pfizer; Novartis; Abbott; Weyth-Ayrs; Bristol-Mayers
Squibb; GlaxoSmithKline

Contact: Vera Hassner Sharav
212-595-8974
vera...@ahrp.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam
bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

http://tinyurl.com/3cmn7y
The Boston Globe
Drug firms' funding of advocates often escapes government scrutiny
Many patient groups depend on it, raising tricky ethical questions
By Diedtra Henderson
March 18, 2007

WASHINGTON -- Elzora K. Brown could stand before a microphone and
calmly describe the swath of devastation that cancer has cut through
five generations of her family. Her great-grandmother, grandmother,
mother, three sisters, and three nieces had breast cancer . And, at
age 31 , Brown was diagnosed with the same kind of cancer.

"My own story is replicated in the lives of high-risk families across
the globe," Brown told an audience of Food and Drug Administration
advisers considering a controversial application to allow wider sales
of silicon gel breast implants, " families who every single day
quietly and patiently confront the ravages of breast cancer with far
more courage and fortitude than I could ever muster and with far fewer
resources than I have at my own disposal."

Brown's message about the need to reduce disproportionately high
mortality rates among African-American women, like herself, resonated
whether she was testifying before the FDA, addressing the nation's
mayors, or speaking with members of Congress, where she was a staff
assistant to former US House Majority Leader Jim Wright.

What few in Brown's audiences knew is that the patient advocate
personally profited from her cancer-survival message, accepting
funding from major pharmaceutical companies that produce cancer
treatments, according to tax records.

Brown, 57 , wears a wig to conceal graying hair slowly growing back
after she successfully fended off a second cancer; last June she
underwent her final chemotherapy treatment for ovarian cancer. Through
speaking engagements for the Breast Cancer Resource Committee, a
patient-advocacy group Brown founded in 1989 , she highlighted the
benefits of early cancer screening, offered a support group for
African-American women, and called attention to the need for diversity
among participants in clinical trials for new treatments. The efforts
earned her dozens of awards, including one from the Washington, D.C.,
mayor for community service, and a presidential appointment to the
National Cancer Advisory Board .

Patient advocates like Brown regularly testify at FDA public hearings,
packing an emotional punch as advisers vote on controversial drug and
device approvals.

Congress has homed in on examples of excessive compensation to
managers of some nonprofits that underwrite what Senator Charles E.
Grassley , Republican of Iowa , has derided as "champagne lifestyles."
And others have targeted conflicts of interest that taint medical
research and creep into FDA advisory panels. But little attention has
been paid to smaller nonprofits, especially patient groups that are
largely funded by the drug industry.

Public Citizen's Peter Lurie , who testifies frequently before FDA
panels, noticed a shift as public hearings "were becoming contaminated
by people who didn't represent the public in any way. They represented
particular moneyed interests." Lurie, deputy director of the consumer
advocacy organization's health research group, said, "It's a fair
question: Who represents patients and how they come to call
themselves" patient representatives?

In 221 advisory committee meetings scrutinized, 32 of 44 speakers
representing patients said they had received funding from a company
that would be affected by the FDA's decision, according to a recent
journal article that Lurie co authored about conflicts of interest on
FDA advisory panels.

While the FDA scours its advisers' backgrounds for such information,
the agency does not require disclosures when patients testify.

Nor do drug makers highlight such ties.
"As a survivor, I want a healthy life after breast cancer, so the long-
term side effects of treatment must figure into the treatment
decision," Brown said in a press release touting Ellence , a breast
cancer drug that showed lower heart risk. The release, distributed by
Pfizer Inc., did not disclose the funding that Brown's group received
that year from the drug giant.

Six-figure salary
From 1996 to 2004 , the years for which Internal Revenue Service
records are available, the Breast Cancer Resource Committee raised
about $3.4 million from mostly corporate donors, including hundreds of
thousands of dollars from such drug firms as Amgen Inc.
Pharmaceuticals LP , GlaxoSmithKline PLC, and Pfizer Inc. As her
nonprofit's coffers swelled, Brown's salary jumped from $40,100 to
$162,500 --roughly one-third of every dollar raised. During that time,
the group paid up to $2,600 a month for a four-story Washington, D.C.,
townhouse, assessed at $788,510 , where Brown lived and worked. She
also made liberal use of the committee's American Express card for
"incidental, personal expenses," according to tax records, leaving the
balance unpaid.

The nonprofit's accountant, James Dunn , of White Hall, Md ., declined
to respond to questions about liens the IRS filed against Brown in
2003 , which allege she underpaid taxes by $179,257 from 1997 to
2002 .

An IRS spokesman said the agency cannot discuss the specifics of an
individual's tax lien, but no records have been filed indicating the
IRS has discharged the liens. In a brief telephone conversation this
week , Brown declined to comment except to say she has paid the tax
liens and has spent the funds she raised properly.

Last July, in a lengthy interview, she said questions about her
finances arose because of testimony she gave in support of breast
implants. Her comments to federal advisers raised the ire of a "nasty,
contentious group of women" who disagreed with her views, Brown said.
She has declined requests to clarify her IRS reports, sent by fax and
overnight mail.

A Boston consultant who works exclusively with nonprofits, however,
said Brown's salary and her use of the Breast Cancer Resource
Committee's funds to pay her lease warrant scrutiny.

"In a vacuum, Elzora Brown's salary is, arguably, not outrageous,"
said Thomas A. McLaughlin , a consultant at Grant Thornton LLP and
author of "Streetsmart Financial Basics for Nonprofit Managers ,"
which coaches nonprofit leaders on how to read and use financial data.
"What is far less defensible is the fact that she is paid nearly one-
third of every dollar that comes through the door."

Brown's highest salary was in 2002 , when she was paid $162,500 and
the organization raised $554,993 . Brown's salary would have ranked
her among the highest-paid chief executives for nonprofit advocacy
groups of that size, according to a 2005 compensation survey of 1,660
nonprofits. It compares with a median salary of $72,000 paid to chief
executives of nonprofit advocacy organizations with annual revenue
from $500,000 to $1 million , according to Abbott, Langer & Associates
Inc. , a firm that conducts salary surveys.

In 2002 , Brown also was reimbursed $37,246 for expenses and tallied
$2,682 in personal charges on the committee's American Express card,
according to the IRS filing. By 2004 , that unpaid card balance was
$4,414 .

"It's looking like this is her own piggy bank," said Daniel
Borochoff , president of the American Institute of Philanthropy , a
charity watchdog based in Chicago . "You need to separate business and
personal expenses; that's a pretty common principle."

Combined with her benefits and the pay she awarded her niece -- who
was the committee's lone paid employee that year -- the $264,746 in
spending in 2002 amounted to 47 percent of the Breast Cancer Resource
Committee's total revenue.

By contrast, the National Organization for Rare Disorders , generously
funded by such biotechnology companies as Biogen Idec Inc. , had total
revenue of $7.6 million in 2004 . Its president, Abbey S. Meyers , was
paid $129,943 . The salary and benefits paid to Meyers and the
organization's four highest-paid employees accounted for about 5.2
percent of the group's spending.

`Wild West atmosphere'
By working out of an office in her basement, Brown nestled into a
regulatory black hole: Unlike attorneys general in other states, the
attorney general's office in Washington, D.C., has lacked authority to
investigate nonprofits, although it will gain such power within three
months. Also, Brown's budget was too small to attract the attention of
other regulators.

"It's a Wild West atmosphere," Borochoff, of the American Institute of
Philanthropy , said of the oversight of small nonprofits in
Washington. "Basically, a group this size can get away with a lot."

Despite what nonprofit experts describe as questionable spending,
Brown's corporate backers defend their funding decisions.
AstraZeneca, which paid Brown's group at least $380,047 from 1999 to
2004 , said it remains a "proud" partner with the Breast Cancer
Resource Committee.

The committee "provides a valuable resource through its dedication to
reducing the incidence and mortality of breast cancer among African-
American women, particularly those who have little or no access to
adequate healthcare and treatment," Kirsten Evraire, a spokeswoman for
AstraZeneca cancer therapies, said in a statement.

The stakes for drug companies are high. Breast cancer remedies
generate $35 billion in sales per year. And African-Americans are a
particularly deep market for any drug maker to court.

African-Americans suffer disproportionately higher rates of chronic
ailments, such as diabetes , with blacks nearly twice as likely as
whites to have that disease. Black men are nearly seven times as
likely as white men to be diagnosed with HIV , according to the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention . And, when it comes to
cancer , African-Americans have the highest mortality rate of any
racial or ethnic group, according to the American Cancer Society ,
lowering life expectancy when compared with whites.

In return for their donations to patients' groups, drug companies are
able attach their names to causes that cancer patients are passionate
about, said Selma Schimmel , a three-time cancer survivor who heads a
nonprofit that produces a weekly radio show for cancer patients.

The nonprofits consider pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry
donations essential.

"When a company donates to us in support of a program that gives aid
directly to patients, it is a humanitarian gift, not a donation to
influence us," said Meyers , president of the National Organization
for Rare Disorders . "If companies stop supporting these programs, we
will not be able to help patients who could not otherwise afford their
treatments."

Brown said the Breast Cancer Resource Committee has been on hiatus
since she moved to Oklahoma to be near her ailing mother.

But during its heyday, the committee's actions were typical of a
nonprofit -- mainly aimed at spreading the message as widely as
possible. For instance, in 2001 , the group co produced a one-hour
television special funded by the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer
Foundation , the world's largest grassroots network of breast cancer
survivors, highlighting innovative ways to reach African-American
women, including sending mammography vans to churches and dispatching
health workers to beauty salons.

The production, "A Celebration of Life: Rising Above Breast Cancer "
was broadcast on more than 200 public television stations when it
first aired.

Diedtra Henderson can be reached at dhenderson at globe.com

http://www.ahrp.org/cms/content/view/488/36/

Fake Drug, Fake Illness--People Believe It
Friday, 16 February 2007
Direct to consumer drug advertisements are so successful, they can
convince people they're sick and need the advertised drug--

Below , Australian artist Justine Cooper created a marketing campaign
for a non-existent drug called Havidol (as in Have it All) for
Dysphoric Social Attention Consumption Deficit Anxiety Disorder
(DSACDAD), which she also invented.

"The thing that amazes me is that it has been folded into real Web
sites for panic and anxiety disorder. It's been folded into a Web site
for depression. It's been folded into hundreds of art blogs."

Another hillarious parody, also from Australia, is a video describing
a new "epidemic":
Motivational Deficiency Disorder: "In its mild forms, persons can't
get off the beach...."
See video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoppJOtRLe4

That people are taken in by these parodies is a testament to how the
drug industry backed up by psychiatry have insinuated non-diseases
into the culture. However, nothing in the parodies compares with the
actual nonesense that serves as the diagnostic criteria in psychiatry:

"Disruptive Behaviour Disorder is an expression used to describe a set
of externalising negativistic behaviours that co-occur during
childhood; and which are referred to collectively in the Diagnostic
and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders: Fourth Edition (DSM-IV)
as:
"Attention-Deficit and Disruptive Behaviour Disorders".

There are three subgroups of externalising behaviours:
Oppositional Defiant disorder (ODD);
Conduct Disorder (CD);
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)

Oppositional Defiant disorder (ODD): often loses temper, often argues
with adults, often actively defies or refuses to comply with adults'
requests or rules, often deliberately annoys people, often blames
others for his or her mistakes or misbehaviour, is often touchy or
easily annoyed by others, is often angry and resentful, is often
spiteful or vindictive-

"A high level of co-morbidity (almost 95%) was found among 236 ADHD
children (aged 6-16 yrs) with conduct disorder, ODD and other related
categories (Bird, Gould, & Staghezza Jaramillo, 1994). In an 8 year
follow-up study, Barklay and colleagues (1990) found that 80% of the
children with ADHD were still hyperactive as adolescents and that 60%
of them had developed Oppositional Defiant or Conduct Disorder."

Logically that finding signifies that the "treatments" don't work!
In fact, it appears, children treated for ADHD developed an additional
"disorder"

Contact: Vera Hassner Sharav
212-595-8974
vera...@ahrp.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam
bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070216/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_drug_fake
Fake drug, fake illness -- and people believe it!
Fri Feb 16,
A media exhibit featuring a campaign for a fake drug to treat a
fictitious illness is causing a stir because some people think the
illness is real.

Australian artist Justine Cooper created the marketing campaign for a
non-existent drug called Havidol for Dysphoric Social Attention
Consumption Deficit Anxiety Disorder (DSACDAD), which she also
invented.

But the multi-media exhibit at the Daneyal Mahmood Gallery in New
York, which includes a Web site, mock television and print
advertisements and billboards is so convincing people think it is
authentic.

"People have walked into the gallery and thought it was real," Mahmood
said in an interview.
"They didn't get the fact that this was a parody or satire."

But Mahmood said it really took off over the Internet. In the first
few days after the Web site (www.havidol.com) went up, it had 5,000
hits. The last time he checked it had reached a quarter of a million.
"The thing that amazes me is that it has been folded into real Web
sites for panic and anxiety disorder. It's been folded into a Web site
for depression. It's been folded into hundreds of art blogs," he
added.

The parody is in response to the tactics used by the drug industry to
sell their wares to the public. Consumer advertising for prescription
medications, which are a staple of television advertising in the
United States, was legalised in the country in 1997. Cooper said she
intended the exhibit to be subtle.

"The drug ads themselves are sometimes so comedic. I couldn't be
outrageously spoofy so I really wanted it to be a more subtle kind of
parody that draws you in, makes you want this thing and then makes you
wonder why you want it and maybe where you can get it," she added.
Mahmood said that in addition to generating interest among the artsy
crowd, doctors and medical students have been asking about the
exhibit. "I think people identify with the condition," he said.

Copyright © 2007 Reuters Limited.

Escape_the_Cult_Now

Feb 11, 2010, 6:26:34 AM2/11/10
> [...]
>
> Also gives rewards of up to $1,000 to people who report any activity
> against scientlogy that leads to the apprehension or arrest of said
> people. Oversees the keeping of knowledge reports on it's own members
> and citizens the church views as enemies
>
> SAGE - Set A Good Example contest was crafted specifically to target
> children, sponsored by scientology's CONCERNED BUSINESSMEN OF AMERICAN
> - see above
>
> SCIENTOLOGY MISSIONS INTERNATIONAL (SMI Int.) - is a front line
> dissemination activity that introduces new people to Dianetics and
> Scientology and takes them "up the bridge". Also opens new areas
> around the world to scientology and sends out missionaries to gain
> footholds.
>
> SILHOUET HOLLAND - (Europe) WISE member fronting LRH technology
> Prosperity.
>
> Silhouet Profil Analysis - (Europe) WISE member fronting LRH
> technoloty
>
> SINGER CONSULTANTS - Member of the Patrons of the Association who
> have donated in excess of $100,000 to the Assn's. "War Chest"
> Uses "management seminars" to put out LRH tech and bring new people
> into sci
>
> SOCIAL COORDINATION COMMITTEE (S Africa) - a group designed to get
> LRH tech into African countries. Picked up by some Jesuits for use.
>
> STELLAR MANAGEMENT - consulting firm that leads to LRH and
> scientology courses, part of WISE group.
>
> STERLING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS - a management and consulting firm that
> lures businesses in with "management' seminars, and then steers
> them to LRH and scientology courses. Also called Emery Wilson
> Corporation, part of WISE. Member of the Patrons of the Association
> who have donated in excess of $100,000 to the Assn's. "War Chest".
> Donated over $500,000 to Author Svcs. Preservation. of Tech.
> Scientology criminal cult front groups
>
> See this LINK http://stop-wise.biz/Sterling_Management_Systems.html
>
> "44. Nothing shows how far across corporate lines the Sea Org Missions
> can extend than their takeover of a for-profit organization, Sterling
> Management, in 1986. Located in Southern California, Sterling
> Management promotes itself as a business advisory group, helping small
> businesses to become more successful. They are not part of the Church
> of Scientology. But they are a member of the World Institute of
> Scientology Enterprises (WISE) and thus are on the "Command Channels
> of Scientology" in the lower right hand corner as a "WISE Unit."
> Although they are a for-profit enterprise that claims to be totally
> independent from Scientology, they were the target of two Sea Org
> Missions sent from the Commodore's Messenger Organization (CMO) in
> 1986." - Declaration of Robert Vaughn Young 1999
>

> (STOMP) = Stop Torture of Mental Patients - an affiliation of the CCHR
> founded by Sandra Everett
>
> STRYKER SYSTEMS INC. - Member of IAS, donated in excess of $40,000 to
> their "War Chest". Tech Preserver donator to Author Svcs. Pres of

Greegor

Feb 11, 2010, 1:45:57 PM2/11/10
Could Dan Sullivan and Ken Pangborn be the same person?

They left only one day apart.

Escape_the_Cult_Now

Feb 11, 2010, 3:25:33 PM2/11/10

Greegor

Feb 11, 2010, 6:48:01 PM2/11/10

Greegor

Feb 11, 2010, 7:18:56 PM2/11/10
US Senator Grassley ( R- IA ) finds that NAMI actually is a front
group for Big Pharma

http://www.ahrp.org/cms/content/view/644/36/

http://www.ahrp.org/cms/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=644

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/22/health/22nami.html

Drug Makers Are Advocacy Group’s Biggest Donors

THE NEW YORK TIMES October 22, 2009 By GARDINER HARRIS

http://www.mindfreedom.org/kb/psych-drug-corp/nami

mfitzpatr...@nami.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam

http://www.boston.com/business/globe/articles/2007/03/18/drug_firms_funding_of_advocates_often_escapes_government_scrutiny/
http://tinyurl.com/3cmn7y

verac...@ahrp.orgThis e-mail address is being protected from spam

Ann

Feb 12, 2010, 12:21:39 AM2/12/10
On Feb 11, 2:29 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://www.ahrp.org/cms/content/view/644/36/
>
> http://www.ahrp.org/cms/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=644
>
> NAMI Constituency Betrayed
> Tuesday, 27 October 2009
>
> Sen. Grassley obtained documents confirming NAMI as a front group for
> pharma companies who underwrite 3/4 of NAMI donations—in 2006 to 2008
> that was a hefty $23 million.
> [ US ]Senator Charles Grassley [ R - Iowa ] has hit the bull's eye
> when he asked the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) to submit
> financial documents showing where it gets its funding.  The documents
> submitted to Sen. Grassley confirm that NAMI is a front organization
> for pharmaceutical companies who underwrite 3/4 of NAMI donations—in
> 2006 to 2008 that was a hefty $23 million.
>
> In return for industry's largesse, NAMI devotes its efforts to help
> increase industry profits: NAMI promotes the most toxic drugs in
> pharmacopoeia to its ostensible constituents—the families of persons
> diagnosed with mental illness—disregarding the irrefutable, documented
> evidence of these very drugs’ propensity to induce debilitating,
> irreversible severe adverse effects.
> See: Anatomy of an Epidemic by Robert Whitaker:
...>

> For example, the case against Pfizer brought by states attorney
> general:
>
> Pharmalot reported (Oct 23) that Jim Daily, NAMI Kentucky official,
> accepted money to be on the AstraZeneca consultant program to promote
> Seroquel:
> NAMI refers to AstraZeneca as “a strong effective partner.
> "The purpose of the Seroquel Consultant Program is to discuss ways
> that AstraZeneca can better partner with our consumer groups at the
> national, regional and local levels…”  See, AstraZeneca letter to
> Daily

> The agenda at the meeting included a discussion of MAP initiatives.
> MAP is an acronym for Medication Algorithm Project, a program that
> began in Texas as a means of determining when to prescribe
> psychotropic drugs - such as Seroquel and other antipsychotics - for
> people in state-run programs. However, MAP has drawn controversy as an
> alleged stalking horse for drug makers that simply want to boost
> prescriptions.
>
> Beyond these questionable activities for a 501-C3 non-profit actively
> working to divert much needed Medicaid funds on behalf of corporate
> interests, the real crime is NAMI’s betrayal of the people it claims
> to represent.

> The mental health alliance, which is hugely influential in many state
> capitols, has refused for years to disclose specifics of its fund-
> raising, saying the details were private.
> But according to investigators in Mr. Grassley’s office and documents
> obtained by The New York Times, drug makers from 2006 to 2008
> contributed nearly $23 million to the alliance, about three-quarters
> of its donations.

NAMI is a tool of the establishment. It does nothing to combat
unnecessary involuntary commitment, fraud and abuse in psychiatric
wards,The "bounty hunters" used by psychiatric wards, or the many
other abuses perpetrated against the "mentally ill" (many of whom are
not mentally ill at all). It hasn't even protested against the new
federal laws that lump all persons who have been treated for mental
illness into the same group and discriminates against them on that
basis.

"They are lumping people who have received mental health care in with
criminals,” said Steven Hoge, M.D., director of the Division of
Forensic Psychiatry at Bellevue Hospital Center in New York and a
member of APA's Council on Psychiatry and Law.

Kent Wills

Feb 12, 2010, 4:51:13 AM2/12/10
At one time, not so long ago, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Could Dan Sullivan and Ken Pangborn be the same person?
>
>They left only one day apart.

It's said that anything is possible, but that would be a stretch.

A select number of items that really are about Gregory Scott "Piggly
Wiggly" Hanson (either directly or through the same standards he
DEMANDS be held to others):

Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
(DOB 05/22/1959)
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
OTHER CITATION 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 2 SPEED
Disposition Status
GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT

"That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
Greg "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, by
attacking my first wife (deceased).
http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

Me: "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
drugs, Greg. Is the reason for your stalking the members of
alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser:
"Of course."

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child
abuser

" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
April 2000, Gregory "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson
http://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

From: Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents,uk.people.parents,alt.support.child-protective-services

With the Christmas season upon us again, my stepdaughter was launching
into her usual tirade of "I need this" (Nintendo 64 games, Pokemon,
videos, Rhianna CD, etc.) After enduring a trip through Kmart, I
was at my wits end. I took the kid home and filled the bathtub with
water. Then I dunked the brat's head under the water and counted out
a full minute, with her flailing her arms. I brought her up and she
gasped for air. When she'd caught her breath, I asked her, "When you
were under that water, did you 'need' Nintendo? Pokemon? Rhianna?"
She shook her head. "What were you thinking about?" I
prodded. She told me "I was thinking that I needed air."

"Now you know the difference between 'need' and 'want'" I exclaimed
triumphantly.

--a true story

As of Monday, February 1, 2010:
Financials
Title: STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREG SCOTT
Case: 06571 AGCR015216 (LINN)
Citation Number:

Summary Orig Paid Due
COSTS 9200.00 850.00 8350.00
FINE 500.00 500.00 0.00
SURCHARGE 150.00 150.00 0.00
RESTITUTION 0.00 0.00 0.00
OTHER 0.00 0.00 0.00

$9850.00 $1500.00 $8350.00

Yes, Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson still owes over
$8000.00 related to his convictions for BEATING his ex-wife.

Me: Hey, he used your standards.
Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson: It's textbook psychopathic
reasoning.

Greg admitting his standards are psychopathic.

In MID
<2afdd85e-3b16-4829...@g27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>
Greg makes it clear he thinks reality TV shows are fantasy.

Veritas

Feb 12, 2010, 1:13:14 PM2/12/10
Ann wrote:
> On Feb 11, 2:29 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://www.ahrp.org/cms/content/view/644/36/
>>
>> http://www.ahrp.org/cms/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=644
>>
>> NAMI Constituency Betrayed
>> Tuesday, 27 October 2009
>>
>> Sen. Grassley obtained documents confirming NAMI as a front group for
>> pharma companies who underwrite 3/4 of NAMI donations�in 2006 to 2008

>> that was a hefty $23 million.
>> [ US ]Senator Charles Grassley [ R - Iowa ] has hit the bull's eye
>> when he asked the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) to submit
>> financial documents showing where it gets its funding. The documents
>> submitted to Sen. Grassley confirm that NAMI is a front organization
>> for pharmaceutical companies who underwrite 3/4 of NAMI donations�in

>> 2006 to 2008 that was a hefty $23 million.
> ...>

> NAMI is a tool of the establishment. It does nothing to combat
> unnecessary involuntary commitment, fraud and abuse in psychiatric
> wards,The "bounty hunters" used by psychiatric wards, or the many
> other abuses perpetrated against the "mentally ill" (many of whom are
> not mentally ill at all). It hasn't even protested against the new
> federal laws that lump all persons who have been treated for mental
> illness into the same group and discriminates against them on that
> basis.
>
> "They are lumping people who have received mental health care in with
> criminals,� said Steven Hoge, M.D., director of the Division of

> Forensic Psychiatry at Bellevue Hospital Center in New York and a
> member of APA's Council on Psychiatry and Law.

Exactly. If a person is treated for depression or an eating disorder he
or she is considered potentially dangerous according to laws recently
passed in response to the Virginia tech shootings and similar incidents.
But such violent persons comprise only about 1% of the mentally ill.
Your medical records are private, but here's the kicker: You have to
waive your rights to having them examined by the government in many
cases (if you apply for a gun permit or certain jobs, for example).

The effect will be to discourage people from getting treatment, but NAMI
hasn't protested a word about this.

Mega

Feb 13, 2010, 1:29:10 AM2/13/10
In article <f73e5600-7fc2-4583...@z17g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>

Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

> US Senator Grassley ( R- IA ) finds that NAMI actually is a front

Flush.

Greegor

Feb 13, 2010, 8:56:55 AM2/13/10
US Senator Grassley ( R- IA ) finds that NAMI actually is a front
Message has been deleted

Greegor

Feb 13, 2010, 3:45:47 PM2/13/10
US Senator Grassley ( R- IA ) finds that NAMI
actually is a front group for Big Pharma

http://www.ahrp.org/cms/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=644

[...]
KBW > I see you're still using and abusing
KBW > illegal drugs, Greg. Please see sig
KBW > for the VERBATIM quote in which
KBW > you admit your stalking the
KBW > members of alt.friends is due to your
KBW > use and abuse of illegal drugs.

Where is this in your sig, Kent?

[...]

Kent Wills

Feb 13, 2010, 8:34:05 PM2/13/10
At one time, not so long ago, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>US Senator Grassley ( R- IA ) finds that NAMI
>actually is a front group for Big Pharma
>
>http://www.ahrp.org/cms/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=644
>
>[...]
>KBW > I see you're still using and abusing
>KBW > illegal drugs, Greg. Please see sig
>KBW > for the VERBATIM quote in which
>KBW > you admit your stalking the
>KBW > members of alt.friends is due to your
>KBW > use and abuse of illegal drugs.
>
>Where is this in your sig, Kent?

Reading problems, Greg?
It's the bit right after I expose your bigotry when you were
reduced to attacking my first wife (deceased).

Greegor

Feb 14, 2010, 2:50:13 AM2/14/10
KBW > I see you're still using and abusing
KBW > illegal drugs, Greg.  Please see sig
KBW > for the VERBATIM quote in which
KBW > you admit your stalking the
KBW > members of alt.friends is due to your
KBW > use and abuse of illegal drugs.

G > Where is this in your sig, Kent?

KBW > Reading problems, Greg?
KBW > It's the bit right after I expose your bigotry
KBW > when you were reduced to attacking
KBW > my first wife (deceased).

Trying to distract rather than point out what
you were challenged to produce?

Kent Wills AKA Kent Bradley Wills AKA Compuelf AKA (various) DOB Jan 8
1969 Two Felony Garage Burglar used teen as accomplice

http://www.myspace.com/29801731

http://www.myspace.com/KBWILLS

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc127/kwills_photo/

Kent's stock deceptions/logical fallacies

F. Ad Hominem calling opponents
1. Drunks or drunk drivers
2. Druggies or on drugs
3. Mentally Ill often as result of drug use
G. Res Judicata
1. Already conceded to Kent's argument
2. Question already asked and answered.
H. Fallacy of Suppressed Evidence
1a. Missing Middle, False Dilemma, False Dichotomy, bifurcation
1b. Fallacy of Complex Question - loaded question with presupposition
2. Withholding proof saying it's already on the table
3. ""Check is in the mail"" as proof of something.
4. Proof held hostage awaiting opponents proof on something else
J. Lie claimed to be based on opponents standards - a type of strawman

Claim that a lack of proof disproves something.
Claim that a lack of proof proves something.

It's as if Kent is an automation that is WAY too simple.

http://www.fallacyfiles.org/loadques.html

Since a question is not an argument, simply asking a loaded question
is not a fallacious argument. Rather, loaded questions are typically
used to trick someone into implying something they did not intend. For
instance, salespeople learn to ask such loaded questions as: "Will
that be cash or charge?" This question gives only two alternatives,
thus presuming that the potential buyer has already decided to make a
purchase, which is similar to the Black-or-White Fallacy. If the
potential buyer answers the question directly, he may suddenly find
himself an actual buyer.

Kent's Criminal Appeal for Garage Burglary

IN PRINTED LAW BOOKS
West's North Western Reporter
Second Series
A Unit of the National Reporter System
Volume 696 N.W.2d 20,22 (Iowa 2005)

cited BY 06-1812 State v. CARROLL (Iowa 2007)
cited BY 08-0460 State v. Berry (Iowa 2009)

Kent's Appeal

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=ia&vol=sc%5C20050506%5C04-0202&invol=1

http://www.iowabar.org/IowaSupremeCourt.nsf/9a275c73f72409f4862564bb00563305/13e618358d87043286256ffc0049df08!OpenDocument&Highlight=0,04-0202

http://www.lexisone.com/lx1/caselaw/freecaselaw?searchType=keywordSearch&fclSearch=04-0202&action=FCLSearchCaseByTerms&pageLimit=10&format=CITE&pageNumber=1&sourceID=331&citation=&searchTerm=04-0202&sourceType=State&sourceCandidate=331&sourceCandidate=selectSource&relativeDate=1-NONE&fromDate=&toDate=&party=&judge=&counsel=

PDF

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:8o307wpTuacJ:caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data2/iowastatecases/app/6-929.pdf+Iowa+State+v.+Wills,+696+N.W.2d&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

HTML

http://www.iowabar.org/IowaSupremeCourt.nsf/9a275c73f72409f4862564bb00563305/d2cfdda54a0050a086256ffc0049693c!OpenDocument&Highlight=0,04-0202

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

http://www.public-records-now.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?vw=people&input=name&fn=Kent&ln=Wills&city=Rogers&state=AR

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:52_e_mNczjoJ:www.assetsalliance.org/downloads/SEP_06_Bankruptcy_Powerpoint.ppt

http://www.assess.co.polk.ia.us/cgi-bin/protest/pickdpP.cgi?dp18100392048000=1&report=WebPublic&fixed=N&sketch=Y&map=Y&photo=Y&

http://www.assess.co.polk.ia.us/cgi-bin/seephoto/photosize.cgi?gp=802415452029&size=Large

Notice that KENT made claims re sale of 202 NW College apartment
building
That's geoparcel gp=802415452029

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/

( Step by step instructions elsewhere with name Kent B Wills )

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=ia&vol=sc%5C20050506%5C04-0202&invol=1

http://www.rogersgis.com/zoom/Residential_Development/indexfull.htm

http://www.arcountydata.com/county.asp?county=Benton

Some of Kent Wills' known usenet newsgroup identities:
compuelf at yahoo.com
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=5zmbTBIAAADOJ684KS60nUaU_zmlHzoM8rhlH0Pnl47z4AZhN98BFg

compuelf at gmail.com
http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&enc_user=tO2J8xIAAAD-FV_7I-6E0McpeoqRe5_P8rhlH0Pnl47z4AZhN98BFg

Iowa Department of Corrections records for Kent

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

Name Kent Bradley Wills [ As Collected Sept 13, 2009 ]
Offender Number 1155768
Sex M
Birth Date 01/08/1969
Age 40
Location
Offense
County Of Commitment
Commitment Date
Duration
TDD/SDD *
* TDD = Tentative Discharge Date
* SDD = Supervision Discharge Date
Supervision Status Offense Class County of Commitment End Date
Probation Aggravated Misdemeanor Polk 12/16/2008
Probation C Felony Polk 12/16/2008
Supervision Status Offense Class County of Commitment End Date
Probation Aggravated Misdemeanor Polk 11/25/2003

IN PRINTED LAW BOOKS
West's North Western Reporter
Second Series
A Unit of the National Reporter System
Volume 696 N.W.2d 20,22 (Iowa 2005)

cited BY 06-1812 State v. CARROLL (Iowa 2007)
cited BY 08-0460 State v. Berry (Iowa 2009)

SUMMARY

http://www.iowabar.org/IowaSupremeCourt.nsf/9a275c73f72409f4862564bb00563305/13e618358d87043286256ffc0049df08!OpenDocument&Highlight=0,04-0202

A Home’s Attached Garage Can Be an Occupied Structure

State v. Wills, _____ N.W.2d _____ (Iowa 2005)(No. 31/04-0202)
Kent Bradley Wills argued that his trial attorney was ineffective
because of a failure to move for acquittal and to object to a jury
instruction. Wills argued an attached garage of a residence is a
separate occupied structure from the living quarters of the residence,
and the state failed to prove an element of a burglary charge against
him.

The Supreme Court, Wiggins, J., rejects Wills’ argument. The Court
notes the garage at the home involved in the incident was separated
from the living quarters by a door. The garage is a functional part of
the residence. The garage and living quarters are a single structure.
Under Iowa law (section 702.12, Iowa Code) the residence including the
garage is a single “occupied structure”. The Court writes, “Wills’
claim is without merit. . . . [T]he residence is the one and only
‘occupied structure’ under the facts of this case. Had Wills’ trial
counsel made this objection . . . , it would have been overruled.
Therefore, Wills’ trial counsel is not ineffective for failing to move
for a judgment of acquittal or object to the instruction because there
was no legal basis for the motion or objection.” The district court
decision denying Wills’ ineffective counsel motion is affirmed.

http://www.lexisone.com/lx1/caselaw/freecaselaw?searchType=keywordSearch&fclSearch=04-0202&action=FCLSearchCaseByTerms&pageLimit=10&format=CITE&pageNumber=1&sourceID=331&citation=&searchTerm=04-0202&sourceType=State&sourceCandidate=331&sourceCandidate=selectSource&relativeDate=1-NONE&fromDate=&toDate=&party=&judge=&counsel=

1. State v. Wills, No. 31 / 04-0202 , SUPREME COURT OF IOWA, May 6,
2005, Filed

OVERVIEW: Defendant's conviction for burglary under Iowa Code §
713.5(2) (2003) was affirmed as where defendant entered a garage that
was only separated from the living quarters by a door, the living
quarters including the garage were a single "occupied structure" under
Iowa Code § 702.12.

Kent's Appeal

PDF

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=ia&vol=sc%5C20050506%5C04-0202&invol=1

HTML

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:8o307wpTuacJ:caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data2/iowastatecases/app/6-929.pdf+Iowa+State+v.+Wills,+696+N.W.2d&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

http://www.iowabar.org/IowaSupremeCourt.nsf/9a275c73f72409f4862564bb00563305/d2cfdda54a0050a086256ffc0049693c!OpenDocument&Highlight=0,04-0202

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF IOWA
No. 31 / 04-0202
Filed May 6, 2005

STATE OF IOWA,
Appellee,
vs.
KENT BRADLEY WILLS,
Appellant.

Appeal from the Iowa District Court for Polk
County, Michael D. Huppert, Judge.

Defendant appeals claiming ineffective
assistance of counsel. AFFIRMED.

Linda Del Gallo, State Appellate Defender,
and Tricia Johnston, Assistant State
Appellate Defender, for appellant.

Thomas J. Miller, Attorney General, Kevin
Cmelik, Assistant Attorney General, John P.
Sarcone, County Attorney, and John Judisch,
Assistant County Attorney, for appellee.

WIGGINS, Justice.

Kent Wills appeals his conviction for
second-degree burglary contending that
an attached garage is a separate occupied
structure from that of the living quarters
of the residence. In this appeal, we must
determine whether trial counsel was
ineffective for (1) failing to move for
judgment of acquittal on the basis there
was insufficient evidence to convict Wills
of second-degree burglary when he entered
an attached garage of a residence when no
persons were present in the garage, but
when persons were present in the living
quarters; and (2) failing to object to a
jury instruction based on this same
argument. Because we find there was no
legal basis for the motion for judgment
of acquittal or the objection to the jury
instruction, Wills' trial counsel was not
ineffective. Accordingly, we affirm the
judgment of the district court.

I. Background Facts and Proceedings.

Around 1 a.m., an Ankeny resident called
the local police to report that a car
alarm sounded in the resident's
neighborhood. The city dispatched a police
officer to the location. Observing nothing
unusual, the officer left the area, only
to be stopped a couple of blocks later
by a person who informed the officer he
had witnessed someone running from the
area of the car alarm. As the officer
started driving back to the area of the
car alarm, he noticed a person walking
on the sidewalk. The officer asked the
person, a minor, if he had noticed anybody
running from the area. The minor answered
that he had not. While the officer and
another officer were speaking to the minor,
another resident of the neighborhood
arrived in her car and informed the
officers that she had observed two people,
one of whom was heavy set with a blinking
light on his back pocket, walking in the
area of her neighbor's residence. She
observed the heavier-set individual, later
identified as Wills, enter her neighbor's
attached garage through an unlocked service
door. She further observed a smaller
individual standing by a van parked in
the neighbor's driveway.

The officers eventually let the minor leave
even though they found a large amount of
coins, a flashlight, and an electronic
pocket organizer in his pockets. After
releasing the minor, the police officers
drove to the residence where the neighbor
observed the two suspicious people and
woke the owner. The owner, his wife,
and two daughters were in the residence
sleeping at the time. After a search
of his vehicles, the owner discovered
change and an electronic pocket organizer
were missing from the vehicles. The
owner's daughter reported a diamond ring
and some change were missing from her
vehicle. The officers then contacted
the minor's parents, who informed the
officers the minor was with Wills. After
the officers questioned the minor again,
he admitted his involvement in the theft
and implicated Wills in the burglary.
Although Wills denied involvement in the
burglary, the officers arrested him.

The State filed a trial information
charging Wills with second-degree
burglary. The State later amended the
information to include two additional
charges of burglary in the third degree
and using a juvenile to commit an
indictable offense.

The jury returned a verdict finding Wills
guilty of the crimes of burglary in the
second degree, burglary in the third
degree, and using a juvenile to commit
an indictable offense. Wills appeals his
conviction for second-degree burglary
claiming ineffective assistance of
counsel.

II. Scope of Review.

Claims of ineffective assistance of counsel
are derived from the Sixth Amendment of the
United States Constitution. Strickland v.
Washington, 466 U.S. 668, 684-86, 104 S.
Ct. 2052, 2063-64, 80 L. Ed. 2d 674, 691-93
(1984). Our review for a claim involving
violations of the Constitution is de novo.
State v. Fintel, 689 N.W.2d 95, 100
(Iowa 2004). We normally preserve
ineffective-assistance-of-counsel claims
for postconviction relief actions. State
v. Carter, 602 N.W. 2d 818, 820 (Iowa 1999).
However, we will address such claims on
direct appeal when the record is sufficient
to permit a ruling. State v. Artzer,
609 N.W.2d 526, 531 (Iowa 2000). The
appellate record in the present case is
sufficient to allow us to address Wills'
ineffective-assistance-of-counsel claims
on direct appeal.

In order for a defendant to succeed on a
claim of ineffective assistance of counsel,
the defendant must prove: (1) counsel
failed to perform an essential duty and
(2) prejudice resulted. Id. Prejudice
results when "there is a reasonable
probability that, but for the counsel's
unprofessional errors, the result of the
proceeding would have been different."
State v. Hopkins, 576 N.W.2d 374, 378
(Iowa 1998) (quoting Strickland, 466
U.S. at 694, 104 S. Ct. at 2068,
80 L. Ed. 2d at 698). Wills' arguments
also raise issues of statutory
interpretation, which we review for
correction of errors at law. State v.
Wolford Corp., 689 N.W.2d 471, 473 (Iowa 2004).

III. Analysis.

To find Wills guilty of burglary in the
second degree, the State had to prove
Wills perpetrated a burglary "in or
upon an occupied structure in which one
or more persons are present . . . ." Iowa
Code § 713.5(2) (2003) (emphasis added).

In this appeal, Wills first contends his
trial counsel was ineffective for failing
to move for a judgment of acquittal on
the basis there was insufficient evidence
to support a finding that at the time Wills
entered the garage, there were persons
present in or upon the occupied structure.
Wills concedes the garage was an occupied
structure, but argues the living quarters
and the attached garage are separate and
independent occupied structures; therefore,
the jury could not have found there were
people present in the attached garage
at the time of the burglary.

The Code defines an "occupied structure" as:

[A]ny building, structure, appurtenances
to buildings and structures, land, water
or air vehicle, or similar place adapted
for overnight accommodation of persons,
or occupied by persons for the purpose of
carrying on business or other activity
therein, or for the storage or safekeeping
of anything of value. Such a structure
is an "occupied structure" whether or not
a person is actually present.

Id. § 702.12.

Wills relies on State v. Smothers, 590
N.W.2d 721 (Iowa 1999), to argue the
garage and the living quarters are separate
and independent occupied structures. In
Smothers, two separate and distinct
businesses connected by interior fire doors
were operated in the same structure.
590 N.W.2d at 723. We held the defendant
committed two burglaries by entering each
business because "[t]he facility's
construction history and physical make-up
demonstrate that the portions are
independent working units which constitute
'[a] combination of materials to form a
construction for occupancy [or] use.'" Id.
Smothers is not at odds with the present
case because the living quarters and the
garage are not separate or independent
units of the residence.

Our review of the record reveals the garage
in question was a three-car attached garage
separated from the living quarters by a
door. The same roof covered the garage as
the rest of the residence. The living
quarters surrounded the garage on two sides.
It was structurally no different from any
other room in the residence.

The garage was a functional part of the
residence. On the night of the incident,
the door was unlocked. The owner of the
residence used two stalls in the garage to
park the family vehicles. The owner used
the third stall for his motorcycle. As
such, the garage and the living quarters
are a single "structure" or "building"
functioning as an integral part of the
family residence. Thus, the residence
including the garage is a single
"occupied structure" under section 702.12.
See, e.g., People v. Ingram, 48 Cal. Rptr.
2d 256 (Ct. App.1995) (holding defendant's
entry into an attached garage constituted
first-degree burglary because the garage
was attached to the house; therefore,
burglary of the garage was burglary of
an inhabited dwelling house); People v.
Cunningham, 637 N.E.2d 1247, 1252 (Ill.
App. Ct. 1994) (holding "ordinarily an
attached garage is a 'dwelling' because
it is part of the structure in which
the owner or occupant lives");
State v. Lara, 587 P.2d 52, 53
(N.M. Ct. App. 1978) (holding "burglary
of the [attached] garage was burglary of
the dwelling house because the garage was
a part of the structure used as living
quarters"); People v. Green, 141 A.D.2d
760, 761 (N.Y. App. Div. 1988) (holding
"[s]ince the garage in the present case
was structurally part of a building
which was used for overnight lodging of
various persons, it must be considered
as part of a dwelling"); White v. State,
630 S.W. 2d 340, 342 (Tex. Ct. App. 1982)
(holding an attached garage under the
same roof as the home would be considered
a habitation within the purview of the
penal code because the garage is a
structure appurtenant to and connected
to the house); State v. Murbach, 843 P.
2d 551, 553 (Wash. Ct. App 1993)
(holding the definition of a dwelling
under Washington's burglary statute
included an attached garage).

Had Wills' trial counsel moved for a
judgment of acquittal on the basis there
was insufficient evidence to support
a finding that at the time Wills
entered the garage there were no persons
present in or upon the occupied
structure, it would have been overruled
by the court because the owner and his
family were present in the residence at
the time of the burglary.

Wills also claims his counsel was
ineffective for failing to object to
the jury instruction used by the district
court on the same ground; that the
living quarters were a separate and
independent occupied structure from the
attached garage. The instruction as
given stated:

The State must prove all of the following
elements of Burglary in the Second
Degree as to Count I:

1. On or about the 12th day of August,
2003, the defendant or someone he aided
and abetted broke into or entered the
residence at . . . .

2. The residence at . . . was an occupied
structure as defined in Instruction No. 29.

3. The defendant or the person he aided
and abetted did not have permission or
authority to break into the residence at ...

4. The defendant or the person he aided
and abetted did so with the specific
intent to commit a theft therein.

5. During the incident persons were present
in or upon the occupied structure.

If the State has proved all of the elements,
the defendant is guilty of Burglary in the
Second Degree. If the State has failed to prove
any of the elements, the defendant is not
guilty of Burglary in the Second Degree and
you will then consider the charge of
Attempted Burglary in the Second Degree
explained in Instruction No. 21.

(Emphasis added.)

Wills' claim is without merit. As we have
discussed, the residence is the one and
only "occupied structure" under the facts
of this case. Had Wills' trial counsel
made this objection to the instruction,
it would have been overruled.

Therefore, Wills' trial counsel is not
ineffective for failing to move
for a judgment of acquittal or objecting
to the instruction because there was no
legal basis for the motion or objection.
See State v. Hochmuth, 585 N.W.2d 234,
238 (Iowa 1998) (holding trial counsel was
not ineffective for failing to raise an
issue that has no merit).

IV. Disposition.

We affirm the judgment of the district
court because Wills' trial counsel was
not ineffective for failing to raise
meritless issues.

AFFIRMED.

---------------------------------

Pay close attention to past owners of 202 NW College Ave.
Kent made affirmative claims about the property online.
Kent's folks sold it in 1994 while Kent lived there!

On 03/30/1999 Sweeney's filed on Kent for UNPAID RENT!

GeoParcel 8024-15-452-029 District/Parcel 181/00392-048-000

http://www.assess.co.polk.ia.us/cgi-bin/protest/pickdpP.cgi?dp18100392048000=1&report=WebPublic&fixed=N&sketch=Y&map=Y&photo=Y&

[ As Collected Sept 13, 2009 ]
Seller: WILLS, FRED A. & JANET R.
Buyer: THE SWEENEY REVOCABLE GRANTOR TRUST
04/26/1994 135,000 D/Deed 7010/188
-
Seller: SHELDAHL, ERIC A.
Buyer: WILLS, FRED
01/02/1990 130,500 D/Deed 6189/972

A Larger photo:

http://www.assess.co.polk.ia.us/cgi-bin/seephoto/photosize.cgi?gp=802415452029&size=Large

Notice that name SWEENEY above?

Check this out!

Iowa Courts Docket and Disposition web site

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/

Iowa Courts
Online Search
< Start A Case Search Here! > click

Iowa Courts Online Search
Search Selection

Under Trial Court < click on Case Search >

Wills Kent B
02401 ESPR015146 INA J WILLS ESTATE
05771 FECR145250 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969
05771 FECR176876 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969
05771 SCSC310505 SWEENEY RENTALS VS KENT ******
05771 SCSC335210 CITI FINANCIAL VS KENT
05771 SCSC374163 SFI F SCHERLE PRES VS KENT
05771 SCSC374164 SFI F SCHERLE III PRES VS KENT
05771 STAN201670 IOWA vs [ KENT ] 01/08/1969
05771 STAN210929 IOWA vs [ KENT ] 01/08/1969
05771 SWCR177169 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969

A list of case numbers will be presented.
Click on the SWEENEY case, 4th one down.

Under the "Filings" tab:

JUDGEMENT DEFAULT BRANDT GREGORY D 08/25/1999 09/01/1999 09/01/1999
Comments: $156.25 7.244% FROM 03/30/99
COMPUTER GENERATED NOTICE 05/11/1999 05/11/1999 05/11/1999
Comments: Notice of Proof of Claim
RETURN OF ORIGINAL NOTICE 04/21/1999 04/23/1999 04/23/1999
Comments: 4/10/99 KENT PERS
37.60
VERIFICATION OF ACCT HAS BEEN FILED 03/30/1999 03/30/1999
03/30/1999
SMALL CLAIMS ORIGINAL NOTICE SWEENEY RENTALS 03/30/1999 03/30/1999
03/30/1999
Comments: UNPAID RENT

Under the "Financial" Tab:

Summary Orig Paid Due
COSTS 98.60 31.00 67.60
FINE 0.00 0.00 0.00
SURCHARGE 0.00 0.00 0.00
RESTITUTION 0.00 0.00 0.00
OTHER 238.46 0.00 238.46
-----------
$337.06 $31.00 $306.06
SUPPORT/ALIMONY N/A 0.00 N/A

Kent's 2000 Felony, first of TWO in Iowa

WILLS, KENT BRADLEY 05771 FECR145250 (POLK)
01/24/2000 Offense Date THEFT 2ND DEGREE - 1978 (FELD) WITHDRAWN
01/24/2000 Offense Date THEFT 3RD DEGREE - 1978 (AGMS)
03/07/2000 DEFERRED JUDGMENT (At that time) Sentence: 365 Day(s)
03/07/2000 PROBATION INFORMAL; 8/07/01-TRNFRD TO FORMAL 365 Day(s)
03/07/2000 COMMUNITY SERVICE 50 Hour(s)
03/07/2000 REFERRED TO OTHER AGENCY 1ST TIME OFFENDER CLASS
08/07/2001 JAIL PROB HRG 11 Day(s)
08/07/2001 JAIL PROB HRG 11 Day(s) TIME SERVED
08/07/2001 PROBATION EXTENDED PROB HRG
04/16/2002 PROBATION EXTENDED TO 08/06/03
04/16/2002 IMPOSED 7 Day(s)
04/16/2002 OTHER/MISCELLANEOUS PROB HRG 6 Day(s)
04/16/2002 DETENTION PROB HRG 6 Day(s)
08/07/2003 PRIOR ORDERS CONTINUED PROB EXTENDED UNTIL 8-06-04
11/26/2003 REVOKED PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL
11/26/2003 PLACEMENT HRG PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL120 Day(s)
11/26/2003 SUSPEND PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; TIME SERVED 106 Day(s)
11/26/2003 COMMUNITY CORR PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL 14 Day(s)
( When Kent's second Felony revoked the rest of his Probation.)

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/

Iowa Courts
Online Search
< Start A Case Search Here! > click

Iowa Courts Online Search
Search Selection

Under Trial Court < click on Case Search >

Wills Kent B
02401 ESPR015146 INA J WILLS ESTATE
05771 FECR145250 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969
05771 FECR176876 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969
05771 SCSC310505 SWEENEY RENTALS VS KENT ******
05771 SCSC335210 CITI FINANCIAL VS KENT
05771 SCSC374163 SFI F SCHERLE PRES VS KENT
05771 SCSC374164 SFI F SCHERLE III PRES VS KENT
05771 STAN201670 IOWA vs [ KENT ] 01/08/1969
05771 STAN210929 IOWA vs [ KENT ] 01/08/1969
05771 SWCR177169 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969

A list of case numbers will be presented.
Click on case FECR145250, 2nd one down.

Under the "[Criminal Charges/Disposition]" tab:

Charges, Dispositions, Sentences
Title: STATE VS KENT B WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR145250 (POLK)
Citation Number:

Defendant: WILLS, KENT BRADLEY

Count 01 Charge
Charge:
Offense Date: 01/24/2000 Arrest Date: Against Type:
DPS Number:
0386367-01
Adjudication
Charge:
Adj.:
DNU-WITHDRAWN Adj.Date: 03/07/2000
Adj.Judge:
WILSON, ROBERT D
Comments: AMENDED TI FILED
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
03/07/2000 Sentence: WITHDRAWN
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: WILSON, ROBERT D
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:

Count 02 Charge
Charge:
Offense Date: 01/24/2000 Arrest Date: Against Type:
DPS Number:
0386367-02
Adjudication
Charge:
Adj.:
DEFERRED Adj.Date: 03/07/2000
Adj.Judge:
WILSON, ROBERT D
Comments:
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
03/07/2000 Sentence: DEFERRED JUDGMENT
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: WILSON, ROBERT D
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 365 Day(s)
Comment:

Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
03/07/2000 Sentence: PROBATION
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: WILSON, ROBERT D
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 365 Day(s)
Comment:
INFORMAL;8/07/01-TRNFRD TO FORMAL
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
03/07/2000 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: WILSON, ROBERT D
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 50 Hour(s)
Comment:
TO BE DETERMINED BY PROBATION
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
03/07/2000 Sentence: REFERRED TO OTHER AGENCY
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: WILSON, ROBERT D
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
1ST TIME OFFENDER CLASS
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
08/07/2001 Sentence: JAIL
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: JACOBS, LOUISE M
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 11 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
08/07/2001 Sentence: TIME SERVED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: JACOBS, LOUISE M
Facility Type:
J Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 11 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
08/07/2001 Sentence: PROBATION EXTENDED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: JACOBS, LOUISE M
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
PROB HRG-4/16/02-PROBATION EXTENDED TO 08/06/03
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
04/16/2002 Sentence: IMPOSED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: COPPOLA, CAROL L
Facility Type:
J Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 7 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
04/16/2002 Sentence: OTHER/MISCELLANEOUS
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: COPPOLA, CAROL L
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 6 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
04/16/2002 Sentence: DETENTION
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: COPPOLA, CAROL L
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 6 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
08/07/2003 Sentence: PRIOR ORDERS CONTINUED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: MCGHEE, ODELL
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
PROB EXTENDED UNTIL 8-06-04
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
11/26/2003 Sentence: REVOKED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: SMITH, JOE E
Facility Type:
Attorney: Y
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
11/26/2003 Sentence: PLACEMENT
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: SMITH, JOE E
Facility Type:
Attorney: Y
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 120 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
11/26/2003 Sentence: SUSPEND
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: SMITH, JOE E
Facility Type:
J Attorney: Y
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 106 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; TIME SERVED
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
11/26/2003 Sentence: COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: SMITH, JOE E
Facility Type:
J Attorney: Y
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 14 Day(s)
Comment:
PROB HRG; PROBATION/DJ REVOKED; JAIL

---------------------------------------

Charges, Dispositions, Sentences
Title: STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR176876 (POLK)
Citation Number:

Count 01
08/12/2003 Offense Date BURGLARY 2ND DEGREE - 1983 (FELC)
12/17/2003 Adj.Date: GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence 10 Year(s) SUSPENDED PRISON
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/16/09
Count 02
08/12/2003 Offense BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE - UNOCCUPIED MOTOR VEHICLE
(AGMS)
12/17/2003 GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON Duration: 2 Year(s) SUSPENDED PRISON
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION Duration: 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE Duration: 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/06/09
Count 03
08/12/2003 USING JUVENILE TO COMMIT AN INDICTABLE OFFENSE(FELC)709A.
6(2)
12/17/2003 GUILTY
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON Duration: 10 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: SUSPENDED PRISON 10 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: PROBATION 2 Year(s)
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY FT DSM FACILITY-MAX
BENEFITS
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE 150 Hour(s)
12/17/2003 Sentence: JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/16/09

Charges, Dispositions, Sentences
Title: STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR176876 (POLK)
Citation Number:

Count 01 Charge
Charge:
Offense Date: 08/12/2003 Arrest Date: Against Type:
DPS Number:
0668408-01
Adjudication
Charge:
Adj.:
DNU-GUILTY Adj.Date: 12/17/2003
Adj.Judge:
HUPPERT, MICHAEL D
Comments: GUILTY
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON
Appeal:
AFFR Sen.Judge: HUPPERT, MICHAEL D
Facility Type:
Attorney: Y
Restitution:
Y Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 10 Year(s)
Comment:

Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
[...]

Duration: 2 Year(s)
Comment:
FORMAL
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
01/16/2004 Sentence: RESIDENTIAL FACILITY
Appeal:
AFFR Sen.Judge: HUPPERT, MICHAEL D
Facility Type:
R Attorney: Y
Restitution:
Y Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
FT DSM FACILITY-MAX BENEFITS
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
01/16/2004 Sentence: COMMUNITY SERVICE
Appeal:
AFFR Sen.Judge: HUPPERT, MICHAEL D
Facility Type:
R Attorney: Y
Restitution:
Y Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer: N
Fine Amount:
Duration: 150 Hour(s)
Comment:

Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
12/17/2003 Sentence: PROBATION EXTENDED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: HUTCHISON, ROBERT A
Facility Type:
Attorney: Y
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer:
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
JO-PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09
Sentence
Charge:
Sentence Date:
01/25/2006 Sentence: IMPOSED
Appeal:
Sen.Judge: HUTCHISON, ROBERT A
Facility Type:
Attorney: N
Restitution:
N Drug: N Extradition: N
Lic.Revoked:
N DDS: N Batterer:
Fine Amount:
Duration:
Comment:
PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 01/16/09

Count 02 Charge
Charge:
713.6A(2)-A Description: BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE - UNOCCUPIED MOTOR
VEHICLE (AGMS)
Offense Date: 08/12/2003 Arrest Date: Against Type:
DPS Number:
0668408-02
Adjudication
Charge:
713.6A(2)-A Description: BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE - UNOCCUPIED MOTOR
VEHICLE (AGMS)
Adj.:
DNU-GUILTY Adj.Date: 12/17/2003
Adj.Judge:
HUPPERT, MICHAEL D
Comments: GUILTY
Sentence
Charge:
713.6A(2)-A Description: BURGLARY 3RD DEGREE - UNOCCUPIED MOTOR
VEHICLE (AGMS)
Sentence Date:
01/16/2004 Sentence: PRISON
Appeal:
AFFR Sen.Judge: OVROM, ELIZA
[...]

Count 03 Charge
Charge:
709A.6(2) Description: USING A JUVENILE TO COMMIT AN INDICTABLE
OFFENSE (FELC)
Offense Date: 08/12/2003 Arrest Date: Against Type:
DPS Number:
0668408-03
[...]

-------------------------------------

Filings
Title: STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR176876 (POLK)

ORDER OF DISCHARGE OVROM ELIZA 12/16/2008 12/16/2008 12/16/2008
Comments: FROM PROBATION
OTHER EVENT DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS 12/16/2008 12/16/2008
12/16/2008
Comments: FIELD DISCHARGE REPORT
OTHER ORDER OVROM ELIZA 12/16/2008 12/16/2008 12/16/2008
Comments: REVOCATION HEARING SET FOR 1/07/2009 IS CANCELLED
DEFENDANT HAS NOT PAID IN FULL FINANCIAL
OBLIGATIONS
ORDER FOR PROBATION REVOCATION HEARING MOISAN CYNTHIA M 12/05/2008
12/05/2008 12/05/2008
Comments: ON 1/7/09 AT 9:30AM RM204
PROBATION REVOCATION 12/05/2008 12/05/2008 12/05/2008
Comments: REPORT OF VIOLATIONS FILED BY JAN HORNOCKER
FORMAL PROBATION HUTCHISON ROBERT A 01/25/2006 01/26/2006
01/26/2006
Comments: EXTENDED TO 01/16/09 OR UNTIL CONDITIONS ARE MET
COURT ORDERED PAYMENT PLAN 01/13/2006 01/13/2006 01/13/2006
OTHER ORDER HUTCHISON ROBERT A 01/11/2006 01/13/2006 01/13/2006
Comments: DEFT'S PROBATION EXTENDED UNTIL 1/16/09; DEFT TO
COMPLETE
CONDITIONS LISTED
OTHER EVENT 09/15/2005 09/15/2005 09/15/2005
Comments: THE SUPREME COURT RETURNED FILE, PSI, 4 TRANSCRIPTS,
AND 1 ENVELOPE OF EXHIBITS
OTHER EVENT APPELLATE DEFENDER'S OFFICE 06/09/2005 06/13/2005
06/13/2005
Comments: STATEMENT OF HOURS
15.9 HOURS = $795.00
ATTORNEY - GRETA TRUMAN
OTHER EVENT CLERK OF SUPREME COURT 06/02/2005 09/15/2005
09/15/2005
Comments: BILL OF COSTS
$27.50 TAXED AGAINST THE APPELLANT AND PAYABLE
THE ATTORNEY GENERAL
#04-0202
OTHER ORDER SUPREME COURT OF IOWA 06/02/2005 09/15/2005 09/15/2005
Comments: RE DEFT'S APPEAL CLAIMING INEFFECTIVE COUNSEL:
JUDGEMENT AFFIRMED
#04-0202
PROCEDENDO CLERK OF SUPREME COURT 06/02/2005 09/15/2005 09/15/2005
Comments: AFFIRMED
PROCEED W/DILIGENCE AS IF THERE HAD BEEN NO
APPEAL
#04-0202
COMMUNITY SERVICE 05/25/2004 05/27/2004 05/27/2004
Comments: 135 HRS COMPLETED 5/24/04
INDIGENT DEFENSE CLAIM FORM TAYLOR KAREN 05/11/2004 05/13/2004
05/13/2004
Comments: $1150
ELECTRONIC FILING
OTHER EVENT 04/26/2004 04/28/2004 04/28/2004
Comments: SUPREME COURT REC'D 1 FILE, 1 PSI ENVELOPE,
1 EXHIBIT(1 ENVELOPE DATED 1/21/04)
REC'D 4/20/04
OTHER ORDER NICKERSON DON 04/23/2004 04/27/2004 04/27/2004
Comments: THE BALANCE OF ATTNY FEE AND CC SHALL BE
CONVERTED TO 135 HRS COMM SERVICE
TO BE COMPLETED FROM FT DSM FACILITY
OR TRANSFER TO INTERSTATE COMPACT
COMMUNITY SERVICE 04/22/2004 04/23/2004 04/23/2004
Comments: 150 HRS COMPLETED
APRIL 8, 2004
OTHER EVENT 04/20/2004 04/20/2004 04/20/2004
Comments: RECD CHANGE OF ADDRESS FOR DEFT
OTHER EVENT 04/20/2004 04/20/2004 04/20/2004
Comments: FILE AND PSI SENT TO THE SUPREME COURT
ONE ENVELOPE OF EXHIBITS FILED 1/21/04
SENT TO THE SUPREME COURT
OTHER EVENT 04/19/2004 04/19/2004 04/19/2004
Comments: SUP CRT RECEIVED 2 TRANSCRIPTS OF PROCEEDINGS
FILED 4/1/04 (VOL I & II)
SUP CRT 04-202
OTHER EVENT 04/06/2004 05/18/2004 05/18/2004
Comments: 2 TRANSCRIPTS FILED 4/1/04 SENT TO THE
SUPREME COURT
DNU - COURT REPORTER TRANSCRIPT MAXEY REBECCA 04/01/2004 04/05/2004
04/05/2004
Comments: OF PROCEEDINGS ON 12/16/03
VOLUME II
DNU - COURT REPORTER TRANSCRIPT MAXEY REBECCA 04/01/2004 04/05/2004
04/05/2004
Comments: OF PROCEEDINGS ON 12/15/03
VOLUME I
OTHER EVENT 03/31/2004 03/31/2004 03/31/2004
Comments: EXHIBITS RETURNED
OTHER EVENT 03/31/2004 03/31/2004 03/31/2004
Comments: ENVELOPE OF EXHIBITS CHECKED OUT TO COURT
REPORTER R.M.
OTHER ORDER OVROM ELIZA 03/29/2004 03/31/2004 03/31/2004
Comments: MOTION IS GRANTED REGARDING REVIEW OF
PAYMENT OF COURT APPOINTED ATTY FEES AND
THE STATE PUBLIC DEFENDER IS ORDERED TO MAKE
PAYMENT AS REQUESTED.
OTHER ORDER OVROM ELIZA 03/29/2004 03/30/2004 03/31/2004
ENTERED IN ERROR
Comments: STATE PUBLIC DEFENDER SHALL MAKE PAYMENT AS
REQUESTED.
MOTION 03/18/2004 03/19/2004 03/19/2004
Comments: TO ENLARGE TIME FOR DOCKETING FILED BY
ASSISTANT APPELLATE DEFENDER
ORDER SETTING HEARING OVROM ELIZA 03/15/2004 03/16/2004 03/16/2004
Comments: ON MOTION TO REVIEW ACTION RE:PAYMENT OF
COURT APPOINTED ATTY.
3/29/04 8:15AM RM209A
MOTION 03/15/2004 03/16/2004 03/16/2004
Comments: FOR REVIEW OF ACTION REGARDING PAYMENT
OF COURT APPOINTED ATTORNEY FEES
FILED BY ATDF
OTHER EVENT 03/11/2004 03/11/2004 03/11/2004
Comments: SUPREME COURT RECVD 2 TRANSCRIPTS OF SENTENCING
ON 1/16/04 AND STATUS CONF ON 12/12/03 FILED
3/1/04
04-202
OTHER EVENT 03/09/2004 03/09/2004 03/09/2004
Comments: 2 TRANSCRIPTS FILED 3/1/04 SENT TO THE
SUPREME COURT
INDIGENT DEFENSE CLAIM FORM TAYLOR KAREN 03/09/2004 03/18/2004
03/18/2004
Comments: $1350.00 ELECTRONIC FILING
DNU - COURT REPORTER TRANSCRIPT HILGENBERG VIVIAN ROSE 03/01/2004
03/03/2004 03/03/2004
Comments: OF STATUS CONFERENCE ON 12/12/2003
DNU - COURT REPORTER TRANSCRIPT HILGENBERG VIVIAN ROSE 03/01/2004
03/03/2004 03/03/2004
Comments: OF SENTENCING ON 01/16/2004
OTHER EVENT APPELLATE DEFENDER'S OFFICE 02/26/2004 02/27/2004
02/27/2004
Comments: COMBINED CERTIFICATE
OTHER EVENT 02/24/2004 02/24/2004 02/24/2004
Comments: DOCKET ENTRIES RECEIVED BY SUPREME COURT
2-10-04; SUPREME COURT NUMBER 04-202
ORDER APPOINTING OVROM ELIZA 02/18/2004 02/19/2004 02/19/2004
Comments: ORDER GRANTING K TAYLOR TO W/D
APPELLATE COUNSEL IS APPT
OTHER APPLICATION 02/18/2004 02/19/2004 02/19/2004
Comments: TO WITHDRAW
OTHER EVENT 02/10/2004 02/10/2004 02/10/2004
Comments: DOCKET ENTRIES AND CERTIFIED COPY OF NOTICE
OF APPEAL SENT TO THE SUPREME COURT
OTHER EVENT TAYLOR KAREN A 02/09/2004 02/10/2004 02/10/2004
Comments: COURT APPOINTED BILLING
47 HOURS = $2500
OTHER EVENT TAYLOR KAREN 02/09/2004 02/10/2004 02/10/2004
ENTERED IN ERROR
Comments: COURT
NOTICE OF APPEAL TAYLOR KAREN A 02/06/2004 02/09/2004 02/09/2004
Comments: FILED BY ATDF
OTHER EVENT 01/23/2004 01/27/2004 01/27/2004
Comments: ADDENDUM TO PSI REPORT
EXHIBIT MAXEY REBECCA 01/21/2004 01/21/2004 01/21/2004
Comments: STATE'S EXHIBITS
1-$13.21; 2-$24.25 (IN VAULT); 3-LIGHT;
4&5-WRITTEN STATEMENT; 6,7,8-DIAGRAM
1 ENVELOPE & VAULT
OTHER EVENT 01/20/2004 01/26/2004 01/26/2004
Comments: VORP
VICTIM DOES NOT WANT TO VORP
NO RESTITUTION ISSUES AT THIS TIME
VICTIM DENNIS AND JAMIE WIEBEN
COURT ORDERED PAYMENT PLAN 01/20/2004 01/20/2004 01/20/2004
COURT ORDERED PAYMENT PLAN 01/16/2004 01/16/2004 01/16/2004
COURT REPORTER CERTIFICATE HILGENBERG VIVIAN ROSE 01/16/2004
01/20/2004 01/20/2004
Comments: $15.00
PRE SENTENCE INVESTIGATION REPORT PSI 01/16/2004 01/16/2004
01/16/2004
ORDER OF DISPOSITION OVROM ELIZA 01/16/2004 01/16/2004 01/16/2004
Comments: FOUND GUILTY BY JURY/PRISON-SUSPENDED; FORMAL
PROBATION; FT DSM FACILITY-MAX BENEFITS;
COMMUNITY SERVED; RESTITUTION-SUPP ORDER TO
FOLLOW; VORP; APPEAL BOND $13000 C/S
ORDER OF DISPOSITION OVROM ELIZA 01/16/2004 01/16/2004
01/16/2004
ENTERED IN ERROR
Comments: PLED GUILTY/PRISON-SUSPENDED; FORMAL
PROBATION; FT DSM FACILITY-MAX BENEFITS;
COMMUNITY SERVED; RESTITUTION-SUPP ORDER TO
FOLLOW; VORP; APPEAL BOND $13000 C/S
MITTIMUS TO STATE INSTITUTION WILLS KENT BRADLEY 01/16/2004
01/16/2004 01/16/2004
Comments: **FORT DES MOINES**
RETURN OF SERVICE - OTHER POLK COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE 12/23/2003
12/26/2003 12/26/2003
Comments: TRANSPORT COSTS $96.24
OTHER EVENT 12/22/2003 12/23/2003 12/23/2003
Comments: DEFT'S COPY OF ORDER TO EXCEED STATE FEE
LIMITATION RETURNED UNDELIVERABLE
COURT REPORTER CERTIFICATE MAXEY REBECCA 12/17/2003 12/18/2003
12/18/2003
CRIMINAL VERDICT HUPPERT MICHAEL D 12/17/2003 12/18/2003 12/18/2003
Comments: OF GUILTY TO BURGLARY 2ND, 3RD, AND USING A
JUVENILE TO COMMIT AN INDICTABLE OFFENSE; DCS
WILL SUBMIT A PSI BY 1 WK PRIOR TO SENTENCING
DATE; PRESENTENCE CONF & SENTENCING 1-16-04
@ 8:30 AM IN RM 209A; BOND CONT
AMENDED TRIAL INFORMATION HUPPERT MICHAEL D 12/17/2003 12/18/2003
12/18/2003
Comments: FILED BY JOHN JUDISCH
JURY SELECTION HUPPERT MICHAEL D 12/17/2003 12/18/2003 12/18/2003
INSTRUCTIONS 12/17/2003 12/18/2003 12/18/2003
Comments: TO THE JURY AND STATEMENT OF THE CASE
OTHER ORDER HUPPERT MICHAEL D 12/16/2003 12/17/2003 12/17/2003
Comments: JUV SEAN BILYEU SHALL BE TRANSFERRED TO THE
CUSTODY OF POLK CO SHERIFF FOR THE DURATION
OF HIS REQUIRED TESTIMONY/PRESENCE IN THIS
MATTER. SEAN BILYEU SHALL REMAIN IN THE
CUSTODY OF POLK CO SHERIFF OR ANY OTHER
LOCATION (MEYER HALL) DEEMED APPROPRIATE BY
THE SHERIFF UNTIL THE POLK CO SHERIFF CAN
EXECUTE THE TIMELY TRANSPORT OF SEAN BILYEU
FROM THE CUSTODY OF THE SHERIFF TO THE ELDORA
TRAINING CENTER.
OTHER ORDER HUPPERT MICHAEL D 12/16/2003 12/16/2003 12/16/2003
Comments: DEFT TO BE RETURNED FROM ELDORA-COTTAGE 5
BY JIM TROTTER, INVESTIGATOR/CTY ATTY'S
OFFICE; DEFT CAN BE PRESENT AT HIS TESTIMONY
ON 12-16-03
OTHER ORDER HUPPERT MICHAEL D 12/15/2003 12/16/2003 12/16/2003
Comments: ATDF IS PERMITTED TO EXCEED GUIDELINE FOR
CT APPT ATTY IN THIS MATTER AND THAT THIS
ORDER SHALL INCLUED ALL FEES INCURRED AS OF
THE DATE OF THIS ORDER.
APPLICATION TO EXCEED FEES 12/15/2003 12/16/2003 12/16/2003
COURT REPORTER CERTIFICATE HILGENBERG VIVIAN ROSE 12/12/2003
12/17/2003 12/17/2003
MOTION IN LIMINE TAYLOR KAREN 12/12/2003 12/15/2003 12/15/2003
ORDER SETTING HEARING OVROM ELIZA 12/05/2003 12/08/2003 12/08/2003
Comments: STATUS CONF: 12/12/03 @ 10:00 AM RM 204
RETURN OF SERVICE ON SUBPEONA 11/20/2003 12/09/2003 12/09/2003
Comments: 4=$0
RETURN OF SERVICE ON SUBPEONA 11/18/2003 11/25/2003 11/25/2003
Comments: 3=$0
ORDER SETTING HEARING OVROM ELIZA 11/14/2003 11/14/2003 11/14/2003
Comments: STATUS CONFERENCE
11/13/03 9AM RM 204
ALL PARTIES MUST BE PRESENT
ORDER SETTING TRIAL OVROM ELIZA 11/13/2003 11/14/2003 11/14/2003
Comments: 12/15/03 @ 9:00 AM RM 204
WAIVER OF SPEEDY TRIAL TAYLOR KAREN 11/13/2003 11/14/2003
11/14/2003
Comments: LIMITED
RETURN OF SERVICE ON SUBPEONA 11/10/2003 11/12/2003 11/12/2003
Comments: 1 = $0
OTHER EVENT 11/10/2003 11/10/2003 11/10/2003
Comments: DEPOSITION OF DAVID DUVALL
OTHER EVENT 11/10/2003 11/10/2003 11/10/2003
Comments: DEPOSITION OF BETH ANN SKOGEN
OTHER EVENT 11/10/2003 11/10/2003 11/10/2003
Comments: DEPOSITION OF NEIL LEMKE
OTHER EVENT 11/10/2003 11/10/2003 11/10/2003
Comments: DEPOSITION OF DENNIS WIEBEN
OTHER EVENT 11/10/2003 11/10/2003 11/10/2003
Comments: DEPOSITION OF NATALIE BALUKOFF
OTHER EVENT 11/10/2003 11/10/2003 11/10/2003
Comments: DEPOSITION OF SEAN BILYEU
RETURN OF SERVICE ON SUBPEONA 10/31/2003 11/04/2003 11/04/2003
Comments: 6=$0
AMENDED TRIAL INFORMATION OVROM ELIZA 10/31/2003 11/03/2003
11/03/2003
Comments: FILED BY JOHN JUDISCH
NOTICE WARD JAMES P 10/31/2003 11/03/2003 11/03/2003
Comments: OF ADDITIONAL WITNESSES
DNU - SUBPOENA PER DUCES TECUM 10/31/2003 11/03/2003 11/03/2003
Comments: 1 - $13.70
OTHER ORDER OVROM ELIZA 10/21/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: FOR DEPOSITIONS AND SERVICE
AT STATE EXPENSE
OTHER APPLICATION 10/21/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: FOR DEPOSITIONS AND SERVICE
AT STATE EXPENSE
NOTICE TAYLOR KAREN 10/20/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: OF DEPOSITIONS
NOTICE TAYLOR KAREN 10/20/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: OF DEPOSITIONS
NOTICE TAYLOR KAREN 10/20/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: OF DEPOSITIONS
NOTICE TAYLOR KAREN 10/20/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: OF DEPOSITION
NOTICE TAYLOR KAREN 10/20/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: OF DEPOSITIONS
NOTICE TAYLOR KAREN 10/20/2003 10/21/2003 10/21/2003
Comments: OF DEPOSITIONS
OTHER ORDER OVROM ELIZA 10/07/2003 10/08/2003 10/08/2003
Comments: ORDER ENTERED 9/18/03 SETTING TRIAL FOR
11/19/03 WAS IS ERROR. TRIAL IS RESET FOR
11/12/03 @9:00 AM RM 204
OTHER EVENT 09/24/2003 09/26/2003 09/26/2003
Comments: DEFT'S COPY OF APP TO W/D
RETURNED UNDELIVERABLE
PRE-TRIAL CONFERENCE OVROM ELIZA 09/18/2003 09/19/2003 09/19/2003
Comments: WAS HELD; TRIAL ON 11-19-03
ATDF TAYLOR
OTHER EVENT AMUNDSON LAURA K 08/26/2003 09/02/2003 09/02/2003
Comments: STATEMENT OF HOURS
.4-$18.00
APPEARANCE TAYLOR KAREN 08/25/2003 08/26/2003 08/26/2003
Comments: FILED BY KAREN TAYLOR
WITHDRAWAL OF COUNSEL OVROM ELIZA 08/21/2003 08/22/2003 08/22/2003
Comments: OF ADULT PUBLIC DEF IS GRANTED
KAREN TAYLOR IS APPOINTED
ORDER OF ARRAIGNMENT MCGHEE ODELL 08/21/2003 08/21/2003 08/21/2003
Comments: Pretrial Conference 09/18/2003 01:30 PM DCC1
Trial 10/22/2003 09:00 AM DCC9
Bond is continued
TRIAL INFORMATION OVROM ELIZA 08/20/2003 08/20/2003 08/20/2003
Comments: FILED BY JAMES WARD
ORDER FOR ARRAIGNMENT MCGHEE ODELL 08/14/2003 08/14/2003
08/14/2003
Comments: IN CUSTODY ON 8/21/03 AT 10:30AM JAILCOURT
OUT OF CUSTODY AT 8AM ROOM 204
PRELIM HAS NOT BEEN WAIVED SET FOR 8/22/03
DNU - HEARING FOR BOND REDUCTION MCGHEE ODELL 08/14/2003 08/14/2003
08/14/2003
Comments: BOND $13000 C/S
APP FOR COUNSEL/FINANCIAL STATMENT MCGHEE ODELL 08/13/2003
08/13/2003 08/13/2003
Comments: APPROVED
PD IS APPOINTED
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 08/13/2003 08/13/2003 08/13/2003
Comments: BURGLARY 2ND
ANPD 03-75354
HEARING FOR INITIAL APPEARANCE MCGHEE ODELL 08/13/2003 08/13/2003
08/13/2003
Comments: Preliminary Hearing 08/22/2003 08:00 AM DA03
Bond Review 08/14/2003 08:30 AM DA04
Bond set for 713.5 $13000 C/S
Total Bond $13000 C/S
Indexed PUBLIC DEFENDER-POLK COUNTYPIN-
PK1000375

Title: STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS
Case: 05771 FECR176876 (POLK)
Citation Number:

Orig Paid Due Summary
3501.70 3501.70 0.00 COSTS
0.00 0.00 0.00 FINE
125.00 125.00 0.00 SURCHARGE
0.00 0.00 0.00 RESTITUTION
27.50 27.50 0.00 OTHER
-------------------------------------
$3654.20 $3654.20 $0.00

http://www.public-records-now.com/Search/SearchResults.aspx?vw=people&input=name&fn=Kent&ln=Wills&city=Rogers&state=AR

WILLS, KENT B [ Collected Sept 13, 2009]
Age: 40
Rogers, AR
Ankeny, IA
Marshalltown, IA
Bartlett, IL
Villa Park, IL
And from another source: Hanover Park, IL

WILLS, FREDERICK ALFRED (Kent's Dad 65 )
WILLS, MICHAEL A (Kent's son ??)
WILLS, JANET RAE (Kent's Mom 62 )
HARTWIG,TIFFANY JEANNE (Wills) (Kent's sister )
From another source: Kelly M Wills Kent's wife ?? )
( Samantha T Wills, Kathleen M Wills, James Wills ? )

-----------------------------------

Consider the following:

If "our" Kent is NOT Kent Bradley Wills then
his ""Fake ID"" has worked well, so what's
the problem?

Consider Kent's OWN comments about:
A. regarding his sister (by name)
B. property in CORPORATION name (Wills Family Trust)
C. footage of "Wills" plaque avoiding first name
D. apt building at 202 NW College Ave Ankeny IA
E. past residence in various cities in IA
F. connection to Arkansas
G. that he set up/was assigned this ""Fake ID""

Does an actual Garage Burglary Felon have a
RIGHT to con people into thinking he ISN'T one?

Does a TWO time thieving Felon actually have
a right to conceal his record and a right
against having his record exposed?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.bob-larson/msg/b9653f6758b592b8

Newsgroups: alt.fan.bob-larson, alt.law-enforcement, alt.usenet.kooks
From: Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com>

> and running to Arkansas ain't gonna help you this time, Kent --

KBW > I've never run to Arkansas.
KBW > We have a house near Fort Smith, AR.
KBW > I'm confident your stalking has found
KBW > just where it is. You were able to
KBW > find my phone number from when I
KBW > lived in Chicago (you posted part
KBW > of it) back in 1988, so finding a
KBW > current address should have been
KBW > real easy for you.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:52_e_mNczjoJ:www.assetsalliance.org/downloads/SEP_06_Bankruptcy_Powerpoint.ppt

2006 Assets Learning Conference Session III.8
Understanding the New Bankruptcy and Credit Laws:
Implications for the Field
Facilitated for the Assets Alliance by:
Janet Wills
Wills Resources
8250 Wills Court
Rogers, AR 72756
Phone & Fax Number: (479) 925-4001
E-mail: janetw...@yahoo.com
Ramona McKinney
Asset Builders Program Director
Southern Good Faith Fund
2304 West 29th Avenue
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71603
Phone Number: (870) 535-6233, ext. 15
E-mail: rmck...@southerngff.org
History of Bankruptcy
Roots of word traced to medieval Italy – “banco rotto” which means
broken bench
Early U. S. bankruptcy law was modification of British law
1800’s – First federal bankruptcy law signed by President John Adams
in 1800 2 more laws passed and repealed until the Bankruptcy Act of
1898
1900’s and Beyond
A bankruptcy environment that had as its focus helping debtors seek a
new start remained in place for most of 20th century.
By beginning of 21st century creditors successfully argued that this
current law and environment were too easy on debtors
BAPCPA
The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005
was passed and went into effect October 19, 2005
Interruption in our presentation
There is a blank page in the back of your packet. As we are talking
today about bankruptcy and credit, please use it to jot down some of
your thoughts on how this new bankruptcy environment is going to
impact you and the people you serve.
Specifically write yourself a note or two about at least one
bankruptcy proceeding you know about personally. Then in 20 words or
less state what you think the contributing cause was for that person’s
financial problems.
We will want to hear your thoughts later.
Types of Bankruptcy
Chapter 7
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 7
For personal bankruptcy
Often referred to is liquidation bankruptcy
Debtors turn over nonessential assets to bankruptcy trustee, who then
sells it off and distributes proceeds to creditors eliminating debt
completely
This type of bankruptcy was most affected by the BAOCPA
Chapter 11
For corporations that want to reorganize their finances and remain in
business
Features a debt repayment plan
Chapter 12
For family farmers and fishermen
Features payment plan and debt restructuring
Chapter 13
For individuals
Features debt repayment plan
More individuals who previously would have filed under Chapter 7 will
be forced into Chapter 13
Changes with the BAPCPA
Means test
Required Credit Counseling
Required Debtor Education
Means Test
To qualify for Chapter 7 “liquidation bankruptcy” individual must pass
means test
Income must be below state’s median income
Or if it is above, debtor is subject to means test
Monthly income less allowed expenses
If after all these subtractions the total monthly disposable income is
less than $100 the debtor has passed the Means Test
Means Test cont.
If disposable income is more than $166.67 Means test is flunked and
debtor is not eligible for Chapter 7, must go to Chapter 13
If disposable income is between $100 and $166.67 then calculations are
figured to see if what is left over is enough to pay off more than 25%
of unsecured debt over 5 years.
In other words – the means test is not easy.
Required Credit Counseling
Debtors filing for Chapter 7 must complete required credit counseling
& debtors must pay for it.* Credit Counseling must be provided by a
qualifying 501(c)3 organization that has been approved by Bankruptcy
Trustees.
*fee can be waived
Debtor Education
2 hours required
Required topics
Budget Development
Setting short-term & long-term financial goals as well as developing
skills to assist in achieving these goals
Calculating gross monthly income & net monthly income
Identifying & classifying monthly expenses as fixed, variable, or
periodic
Debtor Education
Required topics cont
Money Management
Keeping adequate financial records
Developing decision-making skills required to distinguish between
wants and needs and to comparison shop for goods & services
Maintaining appropriate levels of insurance coverage, taking into
account the types and costs of insurance
Saving for emergences, for periodic payments, and for financial goals
Debtor education
required topics cont.
Wise Use of Credit
Types sources, and costs of credit & loans
Identifying debt warning signs
Appropriate use of credit & alternatives to credit use
Checking a credit rating
Debtor Education
required topics cont.
Consumer information
Public and non-profit resources for consumer assistance
Applicable consumer protection laws and regulations, such as those
governing correction of a credit record and protection against
consumer fraud
Approved credit counseling and debtor education can be provided
In person
Internet
Telephone
(can be approved for a combination of internet/telephone. That is the
approval we have)
www.usdoj.gov/ust/
The U. S. Trustees home page
A Huge wealth of information
www.usdoj.gov/ust/eo/bapcpa/ccde/cc_approved.htm#AL
Web site (part of the trustee web site) for list of approved credit
counselors and debtor education providers
Click on state
Click on your judicial district
Bankruptcy and the Future
At first it’s a relief – you file for bankruptcy, the creditors stop
calling and harassing you, and the juggling act ends.
Many people who file bankruptcy ask, “Now what can I expect?”
Let’s begin looking at “what’s next” by completing the quiz.
Bankruptcy will expire from your credit report after 10 years.
Some credit reporting agencies may remove Chapter 13 after 7 years.
Bankruptcy is for life – if you apply for insurance, credit, or a job
you can be asked if you have ever filed for bankruptcy. There is no
time limit even if it is very old.
Bankruptcy will stay with me forever: True.
2. The accounts included in my bankruptcy will be removed from my
credit report upon discharge: False.
Accounts included in bankruptcy expire independently from bankruptcy.
These accounts will be marked “Included in BK” on the credit report.
They will remain up to 7 years after filing.
After discharge the balance must be reported as “0.”
I will never get credit again: False.
You can expect receive many offers of credit.
Many of these may be from unscrupulous creditors with activation fees
and/or membership fees.
There are “debtor-friendly” agencies that specialize in credit repair
loans.
Do not be too eager to get credit again – know the terms and
conditions of the credit.
I will not be able to by a home for 10 years: False.
There are some lenders who prefer to deal with consumers with good
credit and will not do business for the 10 years it remains.
It is not a quick fix, it may take those in Chapter 13 three to five
years to complete their payment plan.
With strides to rebuild credit and no new negative “marks,” you may be
able to receive a conventional mortgage within one to two years.
Even after bankruptcy I may still have some of my existing debt:
True.
Even with Chapter 7 not all debt will be discharged, it depends on the
type of debts that are owed.
Certain debts that cannot be discharged include: most taxes, child
support, most student loans, court fines and criminal restitution, and
personal injury.
Debts incurred after filing for bankruptcy will not be included.
I will lose all my property if I file for bankruptcy: False.
With Chapter 13, which is like a payment plan, you may be allowed to
keep property.
Chapter 7 involves the sale of all assets that are not exempt.
Exemptions differ from state to state but typically allow: equity in
home, insurance, retirement plans, personal property, car, public
benefits, and/or tools used on job.
Filing for bankruptcy will lower my credit score: True.
The drop in the credit score will depend on the type of debt and
payment history prior to filing.
Credit score is calculated using a complicated algorithm that takes
into account hundreds of factors and values.
It is very difficult to predict how the credit score will be affected
but bankruptcy is one of the most negative factors included in the
report.
I cannot file for bankruptcy for 8 years after discharge: True.
This is only true for Chapter 7.
Chapter 13 waiting period is shorter and can be as little as two
years.
After bankruptcy all my debts will be free and clear and I will have
peace of mind: False.
As stated in #5 all debts will not be discharged.
Bankruptcy is listed in the top five life-altering negative events
that one can go through.
Bankruptcy is life-altering and leaves deep wounds both to the psyche
and the credit report.
After bankruptcy I will need to take steps to protect myself from
another bankruptcy: True.
Even if the bankruptcy was through no fault of your own it will be a
good time to examine what led to bankruptcy to begin to prepare for
unforeseen events.
Take a critical look at spending and saving habits.
Implement strategies to control spending, develop a budget, and start
a savings plan.
Let’s Talk About It
Implications to the IDA field
The “typical” person seeking bankruptcy
Contributing causes

Key Words:

Kent Bradley Wills, Con Artist, Troll, Manipulator,
Attention Seeking Behavior,
Polish Immigrant,

Morton's Fork, Excluded Middle, False Dichotomy,
Fallacy, Black or White Fallacy, False Dilemma,
either-or fallacy, fallacy of false choice,
fallacy of exhaustive hypotheses,The Fallacy of the Missing Middle,
Bogus Dilemma, Bifurcation Fallacy, fallacy of Suppressed Evidence,

Sociopath, Psychopath, Criminal, Felon,
Garage Burglar, Two Time Felon, Confidence Artist,
Con Artist, Sociopathic Reasoning,

http://home.comcast.net/~kaldis/Xns996259.txt

Newsgroups: alt.fan.bob-larson,alt.law-enforcement,misc.legal
Subject: You wanted information about Kent Bradley Wills?
From: Doc Savage <xxxr...@cambs.edu>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 02:46:17 -0500

Here ya go. All public information

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/SelectFrame

Click on Trial Court Case Search on the right

That opens the input dialogue page. You may be able to go straight
it from this link, or it may be my cache opening the page

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/ESAWebApp/TrialSimpFrame

Type Wills Kent Bradley in the top boxes, it doesn't matter if you
capialise or not, then hit the search button

The search returns four hits

05771 FECR145250 STATE VS KENT B WILLS WILLS KENT 01/08/1969
DEFENDANT

05771 FECR176876 STATE VS KENT BRADLEY WILLS WILLS KENT 01/08/1969
DEFENDANT

05771 STAN201670 STATE OF IOWA vs WILLS, KENT BRADLEY WILLS KENT
01/08/1969 DEFENDANT

05771 STAN210929 STATE OF IOWA vs WILLS, KENT BRADLEY WILLS KENT
01/08/1969 DEFENDANT

05771 SWCR177169 STATE VS KENT B WILLS 01/08/1969 DEFENDANT

Reading through these shows that Kent served time in Fort Des Moines
and
it looks like he also served 100 days in the county slammer.

I'm not sure about US Law, and I forgot to ask when I last posted in
us.legal, but doesn't serving time in Ft Des Moines mean that you can
never teach school in the US?

For the record, you can reverse search for Kenny through his parents
names. They are Frederick (Fred) Alfred (A) Wills, and Janet Rae (R)
Wills, who owned 202 NW College Ave Ankeny Ia50021-2136

That isn't totally accurate. Fred bought the place, but Fred and
Janet
sold it, despite Kennys claims that he bought and sold it.

There are also planning permit applications listed in various
newspapers, purchase of a new duplex in Rogers, committee minutes and
reports, engagement and wedding announcements. I have around 400
pages
of stuff.

Kents birthday. Search alt.friends using the dates January 7 and 8.
He's made no secret of it over the years.

Just for fun, here's part of an email I got back from the Iowa DOC
when
I asked a few questions about his claim to have falsified the court
records. It's easy done, and they're very open if you are polite,
but
be sure your personal details are verifiable when they check on you.

From: "Lauterbach, Charles [DOC]" <Charles.L...@iowa.gov>
From: Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.friends
Subject: Re: FFS
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 20:53:14 GMT

I have it on good authority that on Tue, 8 Aug 2006 07:01:23 -0500,
"TNKev" <service...@adodgedealer.invalid> wrote:

>Doc Savage wrote:
>> Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in
>>

>ROTFLMAO!
>
>no way, not Kent!

Why not? I mean, I can break into cars... Um... Do they still
make black jacks for things like that?

Short version:

About a year ago some of the IT guys with the Fifth Judicial
District in Des Moines, Iowa helped me set a trap for Doc. While I
was certain he found it, I presumed his lack of mentioning it meant he
saw it for the trap it was and disregarded it.

Some of the clues that the information is bogus:

1) The two felonies listed are both 10 year felonies. The
misdemeanor is a five year sentence (though probation is permitted for
first time offenders under Iowa's sentencing laws -- the first time
offender bit will become more important later on).
Even if served concurrently, it's a 10 year sentence. Iowa
law requires a minimum of one third of a sentence be served before the
offender is *eligible* to see the parole board. Being granted an
interview with the board doesn't mean the offender will get parole.
A minimum of three and one third years in prison would have to
have been served. Try to find a three year gap in my posting history.

2) It takes a bit of digging, but the address listed as my
place of residence is a closed and abandoned hotel in Ankeny. I
haven't lived in Ankeny, regardless of location, since 1998.

3) A previous felony conviction is listed (this is why the
first time offender bit was and is important as it means probation was
NOT an option). Under Iowa's Three Strikes and You're Out law, a
third felony means a MINIMUM of 25 years in prison. Again, Iowa law
requires one third of the sentence be served before the offender is
allowed to seek parole.
That's roughly eight and one third years. I've been on Usenet
since 1993. I encourage everyone to find an eight year gap in my
posting history.

4) Let's pretend I somehow managed to con probation out of the
judge (in violation of Iowa's sentencing laws -- one of the felonies
is Using a Juvenile to Commit and Indictable Offence which is
MANDATORY prison time). I went to Aruba in February. Scans of some
of the pictures (including the TSA luggage tag, my passport stamp
showing entry and exit dates, and so on) can be seen at:

http://www.geocities.com/compuelf/aruba2006

The best image is the TSA tag. It's a Federal felony to forge
one. Either it's legitimate, or I'm one cocky guy.
TSA would know if I was on probation, and I wouldn't have been
allowed to go to South America, since there's no guaranty I would
return to finish my sentence.

There's more, but I discussed this to death in misc.legal. If
anyone wants to know the rest (part of it involves a name Doc posted
under in this very group), E-mail me and I'll let you know.

- - -
Kent
If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
If Daddy ain't happy, don't nobody care!

There was an earlier article in the trial discussion when Kenny
claimed
he had the trial data posted for Theo, but I'll let that little slip
pass for now.

With a little bit of digging and reading Peter Huckers replies to
Kents
posts in alt.friends, anyone can find the claim he made about carrying
.32 cal handgun in his pickup.

That was right after Kent lied about the age of the juvenile he took
out
burglarizing garages and parked cars at 1am, and all for what? An
electronic pocket organiser, a diamond ring and $20 in change.

On the subject of wives and kids, why are there no listings for
Richard
and why can nobody in the Iowa Justice system find any references to
any
psychologist named Lindsay? LOL, I rented out rooms to a retired US
Circuit Court Judge who tutored in US Law when I was at Cambridge.

I can find recent listings and records for Amy D Wills, Samantha T
Wills
and Kelly M Wills all sharing some of the same addresses as you, your
parents and your sister Tiffany, but even a professional search
failed
to turn up any evidence of there ever being a wife named Lindsay and
son named Richard.

How can you tell Wills is lying?

His lips are moving and his hand is near a computer keyboard.

Mega

Feb 14, 2010, 5:50:51 AM2/14/10
In article <7oken513uiu0tfh96...@4ax.com>
Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> At one time,

Flush.

Greegor

Feb 14, 2010, 7:15:48 PM2/14/10
Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in

Greg Scott Hanson is a pedophile. He only attached to Lisa to get to
her babay girl.

-- True story

Kent Wills

Feb 14, 2010, 7:41:19 PM2/14/10
At one time, not so long ago, Greegor <x...@xxx.xxx> wrote:

>Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>Greg Scott Hanson is a pedophile. He only attached to Lisa to get to
>her babay girl.
>
>-- True story

While your story is likely to be true (Greg has offered evidence
to support the belief), you do a LOUSY forgery of Greg. He probably
wouldn't spell baby wrong, for starters.

--a true story

Summary Orig Paid Due

COSTS 9200.00 850.00 8350.00
FINE 500.00 500.00 0.00

SURCHARGE 150.00 150.00 0.00
RESTITUTION 0.00 0.00 0.00
OTHER 0.00 0.00 0.00

$9850.00 $1500.00 $8350.00

Yes, Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson still owes over
$8000.00 related to his convictions for BEATING his ex-wife.

Me: Hey, he used your standards.
Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson: It's textbook psychopathic
reasoning.

Greg admitting his standards are psychopathic.

In MID
<2afdd85e-3b16-4829...@g27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>
Greg writes, "I think Kent plays too many fantasy games
or watches too much fantasy TV." making it very clear he thinks

Greegor

Feb 15, 2010, 12:08:59 AM2/15/10
On Feb 14, 6:15 pm, Greegor <x...@xxx.xxx> wrote: < snip >

A bad forgery of me, attacking me, how amazing is that, Kent?

Which coward did it, Kent?

Kent Wills

Feb 15, 2010, 4:20:01 AM2/15/10

Your question implies I know. The only way I could KNOW is if I
were the author. Care to explain your latest deception via innuendo,
Greg, or will you RUN from the truth?
I can't know who it was, but I can let you know the name of the
person I suspect.
I suspect the guy is named Gregory Scott Hanson, though the
incorrect spelling of baby gives me pause.
Of course, he might intentionally insert a spelling error to
avoid suspicion. There's really know way for me to know.

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Feb 15, 2010, 7:29:34 AM2/15/10
G > A bad forgery of me, attacking me, how amazing is that, Kent?
G > Which coward did it, Kent?

KBW > Your question implies I know.  The only
KBW > way I could KNOW is if I were the author.
KBW > Care to explain your latest deception via
KBW > innuendo, Greg, or will you RUN from the
KBW > truth? I can't know who it was, but I can
KBW > let you know the name of the person I
KBW > suspect. I suspect the guy is named
KBW > Gregory Scott Hanson, though the
KBW > incorrect spelling of baby gives me pause.
KBW > Of course, he might intentionally insert a
KBW > spelling error to avoid suspicion.
KBW > There's really know way for me to know.

You ARE Kent Bradley Wills.

Ann

Feb 15, 2010, 2:41:47 PM2/15/10
On Feb 15, 4:22 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
You are replacing the content of the discussion with an attack on one
person. I don't care if what you post about him is true or not.
People truly concerned with the problems facing the mentally ill or
those alleged to be mentally ill are concerned with the facts
affecting these issues:

~
~ "They are lumping people who have received mental health care in
with
~ criminals,” said Steven Hoge, M.D., director of the Division of
~ Forensic Psychiatry at Bellevue Hospital Center in New York and a
~ member of APA's Council on Psychiatry and Law.
~

richard

Feb 15, 2010, 5:07:13 PM2/15/10

Oooooooooohhh. Look who's calling who a coward. Like you're such a choir
boy you've never attacked kent or anyone? Oh yeah. Not this hour right?

Greegor

Feb 15, 2010, 6:15:20 PM2/15/10
Previously I had posted links to video on
Rosenhan's THUD experiment. It was
prompted by presentations by R D Laing.

Child Protective Services routinely abuses
psychology by directing parents to get
"psychological evaluations" where the
psychologist is passed ""collateral input""
which serves the purpose of telling the
psychologist what they want to hear.

CPS caseworkers commonly pretend at
expertise in psychology and seek to have
the psychologist CONFIRM their amateur
""diagnosis"".

What would supposedly be an evaluation
of a parent's psychology is not based
on the parents psychology but the
""wish list"" conveyed from CPS to the
psychologist.

If a psychologist commonly refuses to
give CPS what they want to hear, they
commonly stop referring people to
that psychologist, ergo that psychologist
has a conflict of interest in psych evals
in CPS cases.

The INPUT into a psych eval taints it,
and the comments from unqualified
CPS caseworkers fed into a psych eval
is something that seems to violate
the ethics of psychology.

They are not supposed to allow their
work to be contaminated by unqualified
suggestion.

CPS commonly directs people to their
favorite psychologist.

The testing is supposed to be objective,
based on answers to standardized questions.

In many cases I have followed, the
agency's pet psychologist gave a report
that was adverse to the parent. In some
cases the parent then went
to their OWN psychologist who then
requested the "raw data" from the
standardized tests. Commonly the second
psychologist has found that the first
psychologists report DOES NOT match
the appropriate, standardized meaning
of the raw data.

When a second psychologist finds that
the first one generated a corrupt report,
the routine response is for the 2nd one
to apply pressure to the first one to
CORRECT their report! Rather than
seek punishment for the corruption,
or reveal the discovered corruption to
the court, they afford "professional courtesy"
to the corrupt psychologist.

This "psych eval" racket is particularly
unfair in that it is generally forced onto
the parent as a condition to recover their
children from the corrupt CPS agency.
CPS ""assigns"" these "psych evals" even
when they have absolutely NO BASIS
to believe that there is any mental illness
or psychological disorder. CPS bureaucrats
run parents through this meatgrinder to
"dig for dirt". It is the ultimate search yet
seems to be done with NO REGARD to
the 4th amendment rules regarding search
and seizure. No probable cause is ever
needed in a CPS case to assing these.
Parents are extortively forced into these
"fishing expedition" searches because
CPS has their kids.

The courts do NOT review the ""collateral input""
and refuse to correct the RIGGING of
such services to produce negative outcomes.

CPS caseworkers LIE to the court blatantly
and profusely, to "make cases".

The chance of a CPS caseworker getting prosecuted
for PERJURY is nil, primarily because of
"prosecutorial descretion". Prosecutors do not want
to criminally prosecute their professional ALLIES
and fellow travelers.

Most CPS cases are NOT for blood, broken bones
or sexual abuse, but under the slippery slope
designation of NEGLECT and that is often
described in phrases Chicken Little would love
like "at risk of" this or that.

Household clutter is a common catch all accusation.

One high court actually had to rule a few
months back that CLUTTER is NOT a
valid reason for CPS to make a case or
to remove children from their homes.

Child Removal ""for investigation"" harms kids
and is another huge lever that CPS uses
against innocent parents. They can
interrogate the child over and over ad nauseum.

This creates epistemology problems.

By the 12th time the kids would tell you
all you want to know about the purple
aliens on the roof, as if it is a matter of fact.

Commonly CPS conveniently LOSES the
tapes of the first 11 interviews, probably
because the kid totally denied any knowledge
of the purple aliens on the roof.

Defense attorneys occasionally get tapes
of the first interview, which commonly reveal
what LIARS the CPS caseworkers are.

Foster care is so dangerous that even if the
parents are meanies for spanking, etc.
the children are at MORE risk in Foster Care.

A PhD social work expert (within their field!) in
Florida many years ago determined that
a kid was actually safer staying with a
CRACK HEAD mom than being
placed in foster care.

Then there's the psych drugs used to make
foster kids more manageable.

Carol Strayhorn who was the Texas state Comptroller
a few years ago, found out that massive numbers of
kids in TX foster care were prescribed psychotropics
by doctors who never actually SAW the child.

That is outright illegal yet it was routine.

She requested and then subpoena'd many more
documents on CPS and foster care, but the
corrupt agencies refused to provide them even
though as Comptroller it was her job duty to
look into such things.

In California Mr. Fine discovered and publicized
the fact that Judges throughout the state were
collecting second paychecks from the counties
they were located in.

This was blatantly illegal, yet routine state wide.

California passed a law making it OK and
declaring RETROACTIVELY that it's not a crime.

He has argued that the illegal and secretive
second payment creates a massive conflict
of interest for the Judges when any case is
between the county and an individual.

One Judge refused to allow any part of the
case to be heard by any other Judge and
refused to allow any appeal, so Richard I Fine
has been in jail for over one year now.

They HATE his web sites about this and
have tried to force him to take them down.

freedom

Feb 15, 2010, 6:28:27 PM2/15/10
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>At one time, not so long ago, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Feb 14, 6:15=A0pm, Greegor <x...@xxx.xxx> wrote: < snip >

>>A bad forgery of me, attacking me, how amazing is that, Kent?
>>
>>Which coward did it, Kent?
>

> Your question implies I know. The only way I could KNOW is if I
>were the author. Care to explain your latest deception via innuendo,
>Greg, or will you RUN from the truth?
> I can't know who it was, but I can let you know the name of the
>person I suspect.
> I suspect the guy is named Gregory Scott Hanson, though the
>incorrect spelling of baby gives me pause.
> Of course, he might intentionally insert a spelling error to
>avoid suspicion. There's really know way for me to know.

My money is on the forger's name being Marwan Salameh, an individual with
serious ties to terrorism. Oops, that's the same guy**.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
The truth about Kenneth Pangborn of KRP Consulting, 3648 Cockatoo Drive,
New Port Richey, Florida: neighbor of James Dziewinski, Michael P
Fiorentino, Esther Z Nikkila, Christopher W Kelly, Susan A Kelly, Thomas
Kelly, Kelly A Mcleod

"Carol Ann you don't KNOW shit! Youy are LYING! ...... Jesus Christ you are=

one DESPICABLE CUNT!!!! ....Bitch you are GUTTER SLIME!"
--Kenneth Pangborn, from a usenet argument with a female debator,
highlighting his typical views on women

"Rumors about ken are true, he is a bad man. That is why both my mother and=

I ran out of there as fast as we could back in the late summer of 2002. He
ruined my life and my moms life....His business is a scam, as he is in the
rest of his life. He enjoys child pornography and was investigated for that=

as well....he'll call my mom 20 times a day until she answers...[Ken's
sister-in-law Rebecca Reilly] wouldnt come over to our house anymore
because of how he would talk to her and come on to her....and he had over
180 pictures of her on his computer"
--Ken Pangborn's daughter Megan

"Blood, breath or urine?"
--question to Ken Pangborn from a Florida police officer in November 2008,
during a traffic stop from which Pangborn was subsequently charged with
DUI**

"...beating [some kids] into a bloody pulp is the ONLY thing=20
that would get through to them."=20
--Ken Pangborn on child rearing

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll cripple
you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to walk,
but you will still be a cripple."
--Pangborn puppet Greg Hanson of alt.support.child-protective-services **,
in a verbal threat to his girlfriend

** - this conclusion was reached via applying Ken and Greg's logic

harassment,child abuse,domestic violence,rape allegations,false allegations=

of child abuse,false rape allegations,false abuse accusations,false
accusations,recovered memories,child sexual abuse,abuse child,sexual
assault,child molestation,reactive attachment disorder,penile
plethysmograph,polygraph,attorneys,divorce,visitation,pedophiles, thinking
about hiring ken pangborn,florida trial consulting,florida false
allegations,child abuse,brianna bragg
More-keywords: KRP CONSULTING. False allegations of child abuse, false
abuse accusations, false domestic violence allegations help, false rape
allegations, abuse child, sexual abuse, child sexual abuse, false
allegations, false accusations, recovered memories, sexual assault, child
molestation, child sexual abuse, reactive attachment disorder, penile
plethysmograph, polygraph, trial consulting, jury consulting, jury
selection, jury voire dire, wrongful allegations, false child sexual abuse
allegations. Wrongful child sexual abuse allegations. Domestic Violence.
Rape. Marital rape. Date Rape. Confidence Rape.
Yet-more-keywords: ken pangborn,kenneth pangborn,barbara pangborn,barbara
sanciprian,palm harbor,tampa,attorneys,florida lawyers,florida
attorneys,tampa lawyers,tampa attorneys,trial consultant,trial
consulting,dui,domestic violence,vawa,abuse,3648 cockatoo,new port
richey,ernesto sanciprian,ernesto miguel blanco sanciprian,blanco
sanciprian,bryce carter,holguin,julio aguilar,yudith bacallao,raimundo
cabrera,ana hernandez chi,lixandro cordero,leandis diaz,al faisbuker,wendy
gil,armando capo ramos,george riveron,reinaldo rodriguez,lexis ross,liana
yisell alvarez silveira,madelyn tamayo,manuel toledo,thais valdes
Extra-keywords: Julito Sainz,craig clawson,lia yisell, Ahmed
Gomez,Alejandro Querejeta Barcel=F3,Alina Gil,Ana Hern=E1ndez Chi,Aniely
Fernandez Torres,Anna Ruetten,Ariella Ochoa,Armando Gomez Pe=F1a,Camilo
Carbonell,Camilo Castro,Carlos Dorta,Carlos Manuel Gonzalez
Iglesias,Cathelijne Janssen,Chris Castellan,Cody Kuchirka,Di Addario
Sabrina,Diana Rosa,Elizabeth Perez Tamayo,Elsa M Pena,Elsa Mora,Eric Blanco=

Sancipri=E1n,Ernesto Ferriol,Frans Stamm'ler,George Riveron,Gigi
Tsang,Gioconda Carralero Dominicis,Glexis Novoa,Hayd=E9e Mar=EDa
Mart=EDnez,Jimini Hignett,Joan Hatten,Johan Martinez,Jorge Ferret
Vincench,Jorge Luis,Jose M. Cimarro,Jos=E9 Miguel Ricardo Tamayo,Juan Carlo=
P=E9rez Berb=E9n,Juan E. Mauriz-Gomez,Julio Cesar Guerrero,Julio Cesar
Rodriguez Aguilar,Julio Hernandez,Julio Quevedo,Katiuska Saavedra,Leandis
Diaz,Leticia Gallego Cruz,Leyda Rodriguez Ag=FCero,Lixandro Cordero,Lorver
Lores de Verdecia,Lourdes Castro Fuentes,Lourdes Gonzalez Herrero,Luis
Betancourt,Luis Castillo,Madelyn Tamayo,Magalys Reyes,Manuel Toledo,Marie
Louise Pepin,Max Schrems,Michael H. Miranda,Nani Garcia,Nestor Arenas,Nor
Gutiez,Norge Pazo Sanciprian,Oscar Fuentes Labrada,Osiris Aviles,Pupi
Pupito,Rafael Paneca Cano,Raimundo Cabrera,Reinaldo Rodriguez,Ricardo
Ponce,Ricardo Silveira Miro,Roger Castillejo,Ronald Guill=E9n=20

Kent Wills

Feb 16, 2010, 4:32:06 AM2/16/10
At one time, not so long ago, Ann <ann_l...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Feb 15, 4:22�am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
><snip>

Replace.

-----

At one time, not so long ago, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

Again, you imply it was me, since the only way I could know is if
it was me.
You continue to try to use deceptive innuendo, and you continue
to have your dishonesty exposed.
Anyway, I think his name is Gregory Scott Hanson, though I know
of no way to prove it.
I base my suspicion on the TRUTH that Greg's personality is such
that he would post attacks against himself so that he can whine about
being the victim of a witch hunt. Greg has a psychological NEED to be
a victim. And that's not just my arm chair "diagnosis." The
psychologist who interviewed him reached this same conclusion,
presuming what I call the Lisa Rant was and is honest.
He's openly admitted to using anonymous remailers in the past (he
claimed they cause the insertion of hex characters into his posts).
While the post in question didn't come from a remailer, anonymous or
otherwise, it's well within his nature to use a server that isn't as
open about the point of origin as others. Especially if he can then
claim victim status as a result.
Heck, he flat out LIED in another post claiming that the server
used is an anonymous remailer. It's true that the mental retardation
he presents on-line is not an act, but even he knows the difference
between an anonymous remailer and a server that doesn't include the
IP.
Kind of leads me to wonder why he would LIE and claim it's
something he certainly KNOWS it is not. Especially if he's as erudite
as he's claimed :)

-----

>You are replacing the content of the discussion with an attack on one
>person.

If you're going to lie, make certain the lie can't be exposed.
The article to which you replied contains none of what you dishonestly
claim below.
The article to which I replied is quoted in full. It also
contains none of what you dishonestly claim below.

>I don't care if what you post about him is true or not.

Yet you were compelled to do a post edit. Odd that.
If you don't care, why, exactly, did you feel it necessary to
alter the text to which you replied?

>People truly concerned with the problems facing the mentally ill or
>those alleged to be mentally ill are concerned with the facts
>affecting these issues:

My wife is a Psychologist. While I lack her formal education and
training, I am concerned with mental illness.
Someone saw a chance to attack Greg. While I suspect it was Greg
himself, there is no way for me to prove it. It may remain a
suspicion for all time.
Rather than ignore the attack as the flame bait it was, Greg felt
the NEED to further prove he can't be honest, unless he makes a
mistake or is forced, by implying I wrote it.
And why are you making it appear as if I wrote that which I did
not? Your creative quoting makes it appear as if I wrote the bit
below.
While not a major concern, I am curious as to why you would do
such a dishonest thing. Please explain.

--
I did an unbelievable amount of work in the yard. It's amazing what I
can do when my wife puts my mind to it.

Kent Wills

Feb 16, 2010, 4:32:20 AM2/16/10
At one time, not so long ago, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yet you've claimed I am not.
Were you lying when you claimed I am not, or are you lying now
when you claim I am.
Please select which one you will admit to being the lie, Greg.

Kent Wills

Feb 16, 2010, 4:32:46 AM2/16/10

Greg was, and is, trying to make it appear as if I wrote the
troll post. While I have little to support, and nothing to PROVE, a
claim that he is the author, I do suspect him above all others.

Kent Wills

Feb 16, 2010, 4:33:22 AM2/16/10
At one time, not so long ago, freedom
<about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 15 Feb 2010, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>At one time, not so long ago, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Feb 14, 6:15=A0pm, Greegor <x...@xxx.xxx> wrote: < snip >
>>>
>>>A bad forgery of me, attacking me, how amazing is that, Kent?
>>>
>>>Which coward did it, Kent?
>>

>> Your question implies I know. The only way I could KNOW is if I
>>were the author. Care to explain your latest deception via innuendo,
>>Greg, or will you RUN from the truth?
>> I can't know who it was, but I can let you know the name of the
>>person I suspect.
>> I suspect the guy is named Gregory Scott Hanson, though the
>>incorrect spelling of baby gives me pause.
>> Of course, he might intentionally insert a spelling error to
>>avoid suspicion. There's really know way for me to know.
>
>My money is on the forger's name being Marwan Salameh, an individual with
>serious ties to terrorism. Oops, that's the same guy**.

By the standards of Gregborn logic�, your words are true.

[...]

>** - this conclusion was reached via applying Ken and Greg's logic

Mega

Feb 16, 2010, 9:11:28 AM2/16/10
In article <fd52a256d30765d4...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>
freedom <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote:

Flush.

Greegor

Feb 16, 2010, 9:54:36 AM2/16/10

US Senator finds that NAMI actually is a front group for Big Pharma
1 Greegor Feb 11
Re: Countries, Worldwide Exposisng the $ scientology crime cult and
it's front groups. Stop its tax exempt status and arrest its abusers
2 Escape_the_Cult_Now Feb 11
Re: Worldwide, Crime Terror Cult of scientology Creates Front Groups
to destroy lives, break laws, /steal money
3 Escape_the_Cult_Now Feb 11
Re: US Senator finds that NAMI actually is a front group for Big
Pharma
4 Kent Wills Feb 12
5 Greegor Feb 11
6 Mega Feb 13

US Senator Grassley ( R- IA ) finds that NAMI actually is a front
group for Big Pharma

7 Greegor Feb 13
8 Kent Wills Feb 13
9 Greegor Feb 14
10 Kent Wills Feb 14
Cowardly anonymous insults
11 Greegor Feb 14
12 Kent Wills Feb 15
13 Greegor Feb 15
14 Kent Wills Feb 16
15 freedom Feb 15
16 Kent Wills Feb 16
17 Mega Feb 16
18 Kent Wills Feb 15
19 Ann Feb 15
20 Kent Wills Feb 16
21 richard Feb 15
22 Kent Wills Feb 16
Re: US Senator finds that NAMI actually is a front group for Big
Pharma
23 Ann Feb 11
24 Veritas Feb 12
Re: US Senator Grassley ( R- IA ) finds that NAMI actually is a

front group for Big Pharma

25 Kent Wills Feb 13

Kent Wills AKA Kent Bradley Wills AKA Compuelf AKA (various) DOB
Jan 8 1969 Two Felony Garage Burglar used teen as accomplice

26 Greegor Feb 14
Re: US Senator Grassley ( R- IA ) finds that NAMI actually is a

front group for Big Pharma

27 Mega Feb 14
Psychology, Psychiatry and the ""Child Protection"" INDUSTRY
28 Greegor Feb 15

US Senator Grassley ( R- IA ) finds that NAMI actually is a front
group for Big Pharma

http://www.ahrp.org/cms/content/view/644/36/

Greegor

Feb 20, 2010, 11:53:04 PM2/20/10
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.friends/msg/9911f4b9e0887bfa?hl=en&dmode=source

True or not, What would that have to do with sporgery and concealed
IP's?

Corinto

Feb 21, 2010, 5:34:58 AM2/21/10
In article <de41b3c0-a1f0-4903...@x22g2000yqx.googlegroups.com>
Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.friends/msg/9911f4b9e0887bfa?hl=3Den&dmo=
> de=3Dsource

> On Feb 15, 4:07=A0pm, richard <mem...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 21:08:59 -0800 (PST), Greegor wrote:
> > > On Feb 14, 6:15=A0pm, Greegor <x...@xxx.xxx> wrote: < snip >

> > > A bad forgery of me, attacking me, how amazing is that, Kent?
> >
> > > Which coward did it, Kent?
> >
> > Oooooooooohhh. Look who's calling who a coward. Like you're such a choir
> > boy you've never attacked kent or anyone? Oh yeah. Not this hour right?
>
> True or not, What would that have to do with sporgery and concealed
> IP's?

You assholes need to grow up.

♥Ari ♥

Feb 21, 2010, 8:26:53 AM2/21/10

Usenet assholes don't grow up they just widen their colons.
--
http://tr.im/1fa6

Corinto

Feb 21, 2010, 12:49:02 PM2/21/10
In article <hlrcat$rcf$1...@news.eternal-september.org>

:-)

Greegor

Feb 21, 2010, 2:27:32 PM2/21/10
> Usenet assholes don't grow up they just widen their colons.

Cuddling up to Kent Wills?

Kent Wills

Feb 27, 2010, 4:47:24 AM2/27/10
At one time, not so long ago, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

A poorly done sporgery at that.
And then you made it very clear that you made the posts. While I
can't actually KNOW why you did it, I can make a plausible guess.
You weren't being made the victim you NEED to be, so you attacked
yourself.

Message has been deleted

Mikey Lissack

Feb 27, 2010, 4:12:26 PM2/27/10
On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:11:02 -0500, Will Dockery wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 03:47:24 -0600, Kent Wills wrote:
>
>> A poorly done sporgery at that.
>
> Thought I would share, this just in from my ex. Heh
>
> Katherine Love, I'm a Corpse!
>
> Roll away I've got to
> Get away
> From the pain that you smush into the cunt in me
> The love we share
> Seems to go nowhere
> I've lost my lights
> I toss and turn you won't let me sleep at night
>
> Once I ran to you (I ran)
> Now I'll run from you
> This Katherine love you're given
> I give you all a dead grrl could give you
> Take my brittle bones and that's not nearly all
> Katherine love, I'm a corpse!
> Katherine love, I'm a corpse!
>
> Now I know I've got to
> Run away I've got to
> Get away
> You really want any more from me?
> To make things right
> You need someone to hold you tight
> You think love is to spooge my corpse
> But I'm sorry I don't fuck that way
>
> Once I ran to you (I ran)
> Now I'll run from you
> This Katherine love you're given
> I give you all a grrl could give you
> Take my tears and that's not nearly all
> Katherine love, I'm a corpse!
> Katherine love, I'm a corpse!
>
> *Don't touch me* please
> I cannot stand the way you pea
> I hate you though you hurt me so
> Now I'm going to roll in my grave and so
> Fuck off Will, Katherine love, I'm a corpse!
> Katherine love, I'm a corpse!
> Fuck off Dickery, Katherine love, I'm a corpse!
> Katherine love, I'm a corpse!
>
> Once I ran to you (I ran!!!)
> With the kids and to my new boyfriend
> This Katherine love you've given
> I give you all a grrl could give you
> Take my tears and that's not nearly all
> Katherine love, I'm a corpse!
> Katherine love, I'm a corpse!
> Katherine love, I'm a corpse!
> Katherine love
>
> Ex Katherine Dockery Katherine Love, I'm a corpse!

FUCKING FREAK!! QUIT CROSSPOSTING YOUR BULLSHIT ALL OVER USENET
DICKERY!!!!!!

--
The asshole coward spineless worthless forger trolls have already been
kicked off several legitimate servers and only rogue servers including

Greegor

Feb 28, 2010, 4:21:03 PM2/28/10

Will Dockery

Mar 1, 2010, 2:43:02 PM3/1/10
On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 03:47:24 -0600, Kent Wills wrote:

>> A poorly done sporgery at that.

Yes, and worth noting that the message posted here as by "Will Dockery" was
a forgery.

--
"Red Lipped Stranger & other stories" by Will Dockery:
http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

Tiger Would

Mar 1, 2010, 3:09:52 PM3/1/10
On Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:43:02 -0500, Will Dockery wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 03:47:24 -0600, Kent Wills wrote:
>>
>>> A poorly done sporgery at that.
>

> Yes, and worth noting that any message posted here as by "Will Dockery" is
> a forgery.

WTF????
--
http://tr.im/1f9p

Will Dockery

Mar 3, 2010, 5:59:07 PM3/3/10
Just a quick notice to state for the record that the person who posted
in this thread (and probably others here) is a forger of "Will
Dockery", not the real one, me.

--
Poetry, music & video by Will Dockery:
http://www.youtube.com/user/WDockery