How much does a blood type test cost?

leno...@yahoo.com

Feb 16, 2009, 9:52:50 AM2/16/09
That is, compared to a DNA test.

Here's why 8 British teenage boys will definitely want to have one or
both done:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.obituaries/browse_thread/thread/72b76fd631c2f57e#

Lenona.

Rod Speed

Feb 16, 2009, 2:14:53 PM2/16/09

albu...@mailinator.com

Feb 16, 2009, 5:06:12 PM2/16/09
On Feb 16, 9:52 am, lenona...@yahoo.com wrote:
> That is, compared to a DNA test.
>
> Here's why 8 British teenage boys will definitely want to have one or
> both done:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.obituaries/browse_thread/thread/72...
>
> Lenona.

It's all talk at this point. Let the 16 year old who claims to be the
father take the test. The others can wait for a court order. An
interviewer asked the 14 year old how he would care for a child
financially. He answered, "What's financially?"

Parallax

Feb 16, 2009, 5:19:43 PM2/16/09
leno...@yahoo.com wrote:
> That is, compared to a DNA test.

No idea, I found out my type for free when I donated.

metspitzer

Feb 16, 2009, 5:47:41 PM2/16/09

She sounds like a popular little gal.

albu...@mailinator.com

Feb 16, 2009, 7:24:20 PM2/16/09
On Feb 16, 5:19 pm, Parallax <Parallax-G@???????.com> wrote:

> lenona...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > That is, compared to a DNA test.
>
> No idea, I found out my type for free when I donated.

We had free arm bands in the 50's. Typo+ was the blue tag. We were
ready for the big blast and knowing the blood type was supposed to
make us feel secure.

The Real Bev

Feb 16, 2009, 8:21:03 PM2/16/09
albu...@mailinator.com wrote:

Crap, nobody told me! I didn't find out mine until I donated blood in 1979 or
so. I'm A+. Figures :-)

--
Cheers, Bev