Re: (OT) 2nd UK [age: 16] boy claims to be 'dad' in baby case

1 Aufruf
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht
Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

Apairateef

ungelesen,
16.02.2009, 03:21:4816.02.09
an
A wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/02/15/boy.baby.dad.england/index.html
>
> "...However, on Sunday the Sun's sister paper, the News of the World,
> reported that Richard Goodsell, aged 16, was claiming he was Maisie's
> father. ..."

and another 14 yo boy as well... wow she's classy!

Sarns

Die Nachricht wurde gelöscht

leno...@yahoo.com

ungelesen,
16.02.2009, 09:47:0516.02.09
an
On Feb 16, 5:15 am, "A" <a...@att.net> wrote:

> 8 possible fathers.  Not a world's record, I'm sure.

Does anyone know how much it costs to get the "old-fashioned" blood
test?

That is, here in the U.S., IIRC, a DNA test can cost $200-$500.
However, if you're just going to compare blood types, which was
practically the only thing doctors could do a couple of decades ago,
I'm assuming that only takes minutes to do and is pretty cheap.
(Trouble is, again, IIRC, the only possible results can be "no, you're
not the parent" or "maybe." No definite yeses.)

Lenona.

Apairateef

ungelesen,
16.02.2009, 13:30:2016.02.09
an

Dunno about blood tests, but here it's round about $NZ1200 for dna testing
via salivia

Sarns

Steve Hayes

ungelesen,
16.02.2009, 23:45:2116.02.09
an
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 04:15:43 -0600, "A" <aa...@att.net> wrote:

>News of the World reports that 16-year-old Richard Goodsell has claimed to
>be the baby's father. Goodsell says he slept with Chantelle for a period of
>three months around the time she fell pregnant. NOTW also says that there
>may be as many as eight possible fathers, including 14-year-old Tyler
>Barker, who claims to be terrified at the possibility."

Time for a DNA test, it seems.

--
Steve Hayes from Tshwane, South Africa
Blog: http://methodius.blogspot.com

Apairateef

ungelesen,
17.02.2009, 00:12:1717.02.09
an
Steve Hayes wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 04:15:43 -0600, "A" <aa...@att.net> wrote:
>
>> News of the World reports that 16-year-old Richard Goodsell has
>> claimed to be the baby's father. Goodsell says he slept with
>> Chantelle for a period of three months around the time she fell
>> pregnant. NOTW also says that there may be as many as eight possible
>> fathers, including 14-year-old Tyler Barker, who claims to be
>> terrified at the possibility."
>
> Time for a DNA test, it seems.

The latest...with a pic of the baby... Looks more like one of the other
boys actually

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1146072/So-IS-daddy-Alfie-13-DNA-test-youths-emerge-possible-fathers-baby-Maisie.html

Sarns

Lars Eighner

ungelesen,
17.02.2009, 00:28:3717.02.09
an
In our last episode, <gndgvl$fvu$1...@reader.motzarella.org>, the lovely and
talented Apairateef broadcast on alt.obituaries:

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1146072/So-IS-daddy-Alfie-13-DNA-test-youths-emerge-possible-fathers-baby-Maisie.html

In the US Maury would settle the paternity question and the rivals could
duke it out on Springer.

--
Lars Eighner <http://larseighner.com/> use...@larseighner.com
27 days since Rick Warren prayed over Bush's third term.

Bob Feigel

ungelesen,
17.02.2009, 00:52:5217.02.09
an
[Default] On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:12:17 +1300, "Apairateef"
<arf...@flipflop.com> magnanimously proffered:

>The latest...with a pic of the baby... Looks more like one of the other
>boys actually

Maybe she's a Parrot Fish ...

--

"It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens." - Woody Allen

Wax-up and drop-in of Surfing's Golden Years: <http://www.surfwriter.net>

0 neue Nachrichten