But Microsoft can't help. At least Microsoft India can't. - JackOfAllTech

1 view

davidloomis

Jan 8, 2009, 6:05:05 AM1/8/09
I encountered this exact problem reinstalling .NET Framework 1.0 and SP3. I carefully followed these instructions, and it all worked perfectly.

Thanks for the tip.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com/default.aspx?ref=ng

Shenan Stanley

Jan 8, 2009, 7:47:51 AM1/8/09

Thank you for posting a *brand new* post and referencing something else
completely.

You see, you are posting fromm a forum and it attempts to synchronize insome
form with the newsgroups. It obviously does this badly.

To see what I mean- this is *your* posting as seen by the users of the
newsgroups:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.windowsupdate/browse_frm/thread/88429636856f32d9?q=But+Microsoft+can%27t+help.+At+least+Microsoft+India+can%27t.+-+JackOfAllTech

This is your posting in said forum:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/30716049/but-microsoft-cant-help.aspx

It seems this "www.eggheadcafe.com" has not successfully navigated the
nuances of posting to a newsgroup for the users - and/or there is some
definite disconnect there perhaps the forum administrators should know about
(or more likely - you responded to a conversation that is well over one year
in age... The whole conversation is overby September 15, 2007.)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP