OUTLOOK EXPRESS

Fastmax

Oct 10, 2007, 6:58:00 PM10/10/07
I am having problems with OE. I open 3 or 4 emails then get a message saying
OE has experianced a problem. Check for low memory or something to that
effect. I cannot delete any emails or reopen ones that are open. I also now
cannot send emails. I have compacted manually all files etc and I have also
deleted the three bdx files in Explorer for outlook express. This only
started about three or four weeks ok. Has anyone else get this problem?
--
QUICKDOG

antioch

Oct 10, 2007, 8:34:28 PM10/10/07

"Fastmax" <Fas...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Please search within that archaic discussion group into which you have
posted your thread, for the dedicated OE GROUP.
Your problem does not appear to be connected with security/critical updates.
Good luck
Antioch

PA Bear

Oct 10, 2007, 10:42:47 PM10/10/07
Does closing/re-opening OE temporarily resolve the problem?

Does the topic of this conversation look familiar to you? =>
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general/browse_frm/thread/1580bf939a915741/cfbfa92eb2640aab

Please do NOT post "Me, too!" replies to the above thread.
--
OE-specific newsgroup:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

Fastmax

Oct 10, 2007, 11:03:01 PM10/10/07
Yes it does and so does the topic of conversation you suggest below. I tried
to find it in this section but I couldn't. I thought whoever had the problem
that it had been solved and the information removed. As I noted I did some of
the suggestions like compacting the files and deleting the three dbx files.
this didf not help. but closing and reopening OE did temporarily help. Then I
couldn't even send e-mail.
--
QUICKDOG

PA Bear

Oct 10, 2007, 11:36:03 PM10/10/07
Though there have been no recent, on-topic posts in the conversation, the
problem persists for many OE users including myself:

OE General newsgroup
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general/search?q=message+could+not+be+displayed+low+disk+space&start=0&scoring=d

AumHa Forums
http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=29224

Other:
http://www.windowsbbs.com/showthread.php?t=67842

No fixes yet (including the OE update released on 09 Oct-07).

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)