Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

RE: BACKDOOR.GRAYBIRD

4 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

MARKO209

belum dibaca,
16 Sep 2005, 19.28.5116/09/05
kepada
Many Thanks - will try in morning - dont know where you are but 12.10 am
where I am - please send your details so I can keep in touch. Nice to know
that people are out there who can help - take care - MARKO 209

"Kah" wrote:

> I'll just relay the information I have found so far then:
> They are thinking it is a file in spysweeper and spyware doctor that Norton
> is seeing as a threat. Some have said they are contacting the software
> companies with this information.
> So I tried disabling Spyware Doctor from starting up with Windows and sure
> enough I did not get the virus alert until I manually opened it. Try
> disabling SpySweeper and reboot to see if you still get the threat alert.
>
> "MARKO209" wrote:
>
> > OK - Tried that but when I click on the IN Box - I get 2 options - Security
> > at Home Discussion Group or Security at Home News Group - I cant delete &
> > type in English
> >
> > "Kah" wrote:
> >
> > > Here on this site we are posting to. In the Search for put backdoor.graybird
> > > Then IN: English and hit Go button.

Kah

belum dibaca,
16 Sep 2005, 19.29.0316/09/05
kepada
Happy to be able to help. If anyone else was as stressed out about this as I
was (not being able to get rid of it)....Has made for an interesting day at
the least. Will post more if anyone finds more information.

Kah

belum dibaca,
16 Sep 2005, 19.29.2516/09/05
kepada

MARKO209

belum dibaca,
16 Sep 2005, 19.34.0416/09/05
kepada
COULD NOT RESIST - WORKED A TREAT - I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR FURTHER FEED BACK
- ESPECIALLY REGARDING WHAT THE SOFTWARE COMPANIES HAVE TO SAY - ANYWAY KEEP
IN TOUCH - THANKS AGAIN

PA Bear

belum dibaca,
16 Sep 2005, 23.02.5516/09/05
kepada

MARKO209

belum dibaca,
17 Sep 2005, 02.48.0117/09/05
kepada
MANY THANKS - KEEP ME POSTED AS TO HOW TO FIND & REMOVE THIS

"rivet" wrote:

> same situation as yours, norton antivirus 05 successfully identified and
> deleted this trojan but ran spysweeper, spy bot, and ms anti virus scans
> anyway plus a file search. nothing detected under graybird so threat appear
> neutralized, however, did detect a trojan or remants of a trojan called
> "backdoor.DKAngel" and am having a heck of a time deleting this file. it
> appears to have made/left an entry in the registry.

0 pesan baru