Enable linking a single Business Contact to multiple Business Acco

soeyken

Nov 28, 2006, 4:41:01 AM11/28/06
In our small accounting company we work with business contacts who can be
connected to more than one Business Account. This connection can be described
as a role of manager, founder, shareholder whatever... We don't need to have
multiple roles saved ;o)
Just linking a single Business Contact to multiple Business Accounts would
be very much appreciated.

There were already some threads about this one
This is just a suggestion, you already can read pro and cons here:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook.bcm/browse_thread/thread/5d726ae70910dd12

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook.bcm/browse_thread/thread/d7b029f074d9a521

have nice voting,
soeyken