Google Gruppi non supporta più i nuovi post o le nuove iscrizioni Usenet. I contenuti storici continuano a essere visibili.

Mozilla ActiveX Control (1.7.12) crashes

36 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

kimiraikkonen

da leggere,
14 dic 2007, 10:46:1214/12/07
I decided to try Mozilla's famous webbrowser control as an alternative
to IE, but this control crashes when i navigate some websites like
google.com and google.com's drop down links like "calendar" or
others.. Error report includes nss3.dll and i use Mozilla ActiveX
Control 1.7.12, if someone used that control and received error while
browsing some sites, it would be nice to be verified.

I tried in VB.NET and VC#.NET with same results. (2005)

Thanks.

Michel Posseth [MCP]

da leggere,
14 dic 2007, 12:38:1614/12/07
I tried it in the past with VB6 and could not get it stable , so i gave
that up a long time ago

"kimiraikkonen" <kimirai...@gmail.com> schreef in bericht

0 nuovi messaggi