Google Groups không còn hỗ trợ đăng ký sử dụng hoặc đăng nội dung mới trên Usenet. Bạn vẫn có thể xem nội dung cũ.

Forget password not working with membership?

0 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

brett

chưa đọc,
02:10:25 27 thg 1, 200727/1/07
đến
I'm using ASP.NET 2.0 with roles/memberships. I have one page with
these controls:

- PasswordRecovery
- CreateUserWizard

After creating a user, I try to login but get an error saying the
attempt was not successful. After a few tries, I try the password
recovery. It sends me a password, which I try. I get the same message
as above. I do see my users in the database.

Any ideas why this isn't working?

Thanks,
Brett

brett

chưa đọc,
04:14:20 27 thg 1, 200727/1/07
đến
It seems deleting the login control and adding it back fixes this. I
just can't figure out how to make it stop redirecting to default.aspx
after logging in. Although I do have a different page setup in IIS and
web.config.

Gaurav Vaish (www.edujini-labs.com)

chưa đọc,
11:03:13 27 thg 1, 200727/1/07
đến
> just can't figure out how to make it stop redirecting to default.aspx
> after logging in. Although I do have a different page setup in IIS and
> web.config.

Default.aspx is the default page (unless returnUrl parameter is there).
Update the value of "DestinationPageUrl" property of the Login control.

--
Happy Hacking,
Gaurav Vaish | www.mastergaurav.com

0 tin nhắn mới