a doodle is a mindless sketch -- wikipedia find of the day

$Zero

Jun 1, 2007, 5:14:52 PM6/1/07
to megablog

$Zero

Jun 1, 2007, 5:17:48 PM6/1/07
to megablog
On Jun 1, 5:14?pm, $Zero <z...@whooooooosh.com> wrote:

> a doodle is a mindless sketch -- wikipedia find of the day
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doodle_%28disambiguation%29

"A doodle is a mindless sketch. By extension, the word may refer to
drawings (sketches) presenting creative concepts that will be used in
advertising campaigns."

-$Zero...

http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/topics

$Zero

Jul 1, 2007, 10:30:07 AM7/1/07
to megablog
Money -- wikipedia find of the day

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money

"Money also serves as a standard of value for
measuring the relative worth of different
goods and services and as a store of value."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money

Beatles - Money (That's What I Want)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cFJTauCdCE

Pink Floyd - Money
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hkjkTe5kZE

Mellow My Mind - Neil Young cover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28-vKOMtt30

Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone 1966
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO0gSJGJ7Fs

Rolling Stones -- Like a roling stone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlEHCZBXo9k

-$Zero...

not enough readers? top ten questions to ask yourself
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/f004ecba32215eab

http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/topics

$Zero

Jul 8, 2007, 2:03:48 AM7/8/07
to megablog
Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part IIa

"The money supply is the amount of money
within a specific economy available for
purchasing goods or services."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money#Money_supply

If I Had A Million $Dollars$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bbRdG30fX8

-$Zero...

megablog beta test -- call for blog comments
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/9f860076b97de170

megablog alphabetical listing -- Part II
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/1001af0227db4a9a

http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/topics

$Zero

Jul 8, 2007, 2:28:51 AM7/8/07
to megablog
Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II b

"Credit money is any claim against a physical or legal person that can
be used for the purchase of goods and services.

Credit money differs from commodity and fiat money in two important
ways: It is not payable on demand and there is some element of risk
that the real value upon fulfillment of the claim will not be equal to
real value expected at the time of purchase."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money#Credit_money

Two Fools in Love... (Nothing but) Flowers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOEIRI5HSuQ

Love for Sale -- or Your Money Back
(I was born in a house with a television always on)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0biwtkJnevs

-$Zero...

Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part IIa

http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/b63f92f44281b476

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

$Zero

Jul 8, 2007, 7:42:24 AM7/8/07
to megablog
Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II c

"The fourth and final function of money, as a means of liquidity. It
is important for any economy to move beyond a simple system of
bartering. Liquidity describes how easy it is an item can be traded
for something that you want, or into the common currency within an
economy. Money is the most liquid asset because it is universally
recognised and accepted as the common currency. In this way, money
gives consumers the freedom to trade goods and services easily without
having to barter."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money#Market_liquidity

"Where's My Money?" -- Family Guy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOTshl45iVs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5HP8H-Jvoc

-$Zero...

Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II b
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/1c36bf58d8cf210a

$Zero

Jul 8, 2007, 8:01:04 AM7/8/07
to megablog
Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II d

TYPES OF MONEY

"In economics, money is a broad term that refers to any instrument
that can be used in the resolution of debt.

However, not all money is created equal.

One theoretician, Ludwig von Mises, argued for the importance of
distinguishing between three types of money: commodity money, fiat
money, and credit money.

Each carries different economic strengths and liabilities - a point
driven home in his book The Theory of Money and Credit."

source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money#Types_of_money

All you need is Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLxTpsIVzzo

All you need is Comedy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YViPPlvR1kQ

All you need is Cartoons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H8jv1I-3uk

-$Zero...

Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II c
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/6981088dd4cd0491

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

$Zero

Jul 8, 2007, 10:03:03 AM7/8/07
to megablog
On Jul 8, 2:28�am, $Zero <zeroi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II b
>
> "Credit money is any claim against a physical or legal person that can
> be used for the purchase of goods and services.
>
> Credit money differs from commodity and fiat money in two important
> ways: It is not payable on demand and there is some element of risk
> that the real value upon fulfillment of the claim will not be equal to
> real value expected at the time of purchase."
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money#Credit_money
>
>  Two Fools in Love... (Nothing but) Flowers
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOEIRI5HSuQ

beautiful alternate live version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEV-pPf3Fu4

> Love for Sale -- or Your Money Back
> (I was born in a house with a television always on)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0biwtkJnevs

-$Zero...

TYPES OF MONEY
Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II d
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/77e81e61e8e3d3d3

$Zero

Jul 8, 2007, 3:28:33 PM7/8/07
to megablog
Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II e

MONETARY POLICY

"Monetary policy is the process by which a government, central bank,
or monetary authority manages the money supply to achieve specific
goals. "

source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money#Monetary_policy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money

Free Money -- Arriving Now

The Revolution's Here -- If You Want, Here It Is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ybQpfr2-1M

never for money, always for love.
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/a9549ac2af4e8675

-$Zero...

ORIGINAL VIDEOS -- Coming Soon
http://www.youtube.com/zeroisms

TYPES OF MONEY

Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II d

http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/77e81e61e8e3d3d3

megablog beta test -- call for blog comments
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/9f860076b97de170

megablog alphabetical listing -- Part II (6/24/07)
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/1001af0227db4a9a

http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/topics

$Zero

Jul 8, 2007, 3:47:20 PM7/8/07
to megablog
Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II a (augmented)

On Jul 8, 2:03�am, $Zero <zeroi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II a
>
>   "The money supply is the amount of money
>    within a specific economy available for
>    purchasing goods or services."
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money#Money_supply
>
>   If I Had A Million $Dollars$
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bbRdG30fX8

if i had a million dollars

i'd write a million jokes

for free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSnLL6XbqH4
(Live)

-$Zero...

http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/d7a70c6cd5e57789

ORIGINAL VIDEOS -- Coming Soon
http://www.youtube.com/zeroisms

never for money, always for love.
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/a9549ac2af4e8675

TYPES OF MONEY
Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II d
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/77e81e61e8e3d3d3

megablog beta test -- call for blog comments
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/9f860076b97de170

megablog alphabetical listing -- Part II (6/24/07)
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/1001af0227db4a9a

http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/topics

$Zero

Jul 8, 2007, 4:08:52 PM7/8/07
to megablog
Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II e (augmented)

On Jul 8, 3:28�pm, $Zero <zeroi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II e

> MONETARY POLICY
>
> "Monetary policy is the process by which a government, central bank,
> or monetary authority manages the money supply to achieve specific
> goals. "
>
> source:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money#Monetary_policy
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money

> Free Money -- Arriving Now
>
>  The Revolution's Here -- If You Want, Here It Is.
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ybQpfr2-1M

Art for Money's Sake (a good nose for Quality)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK4jO80rmc0

>  never for money, always for love.
>  http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/a9549ac2af4e8675

> -$Zero...
>
> ORIGINAL VIDEOS -- Coming Soon
> http://www.youtube.com/zeroisms
>
> TYPES OF MONEY
> Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II d
> http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/77e81e61e8e3d3d3
>
> megablog beta test -- call for blog comments
> http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/9f860076b97de170
>
> megablog alphabetical listing -- Part II (6/24/07)
> http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/1001af0227db4a9a
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/topics

Re: Money -- wikipedia find of the day -- Part II a (augmented)
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/01eee3f1b17da3b4

Chris Fontellagrassi

Jul 10, 2007, 1:31:54 PM7/10/07
to megablog
On Jul 1, 10:30�am, $Zero <zeroi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Money -- wikipedia find of the day
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money
>
>   "Money also serves as a standard of value for
>    measuring the relative worth of different
>    goods and services and as a store of value."
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money

Firstly, you nonsensically cited your source twice. And even the words
you chose are poorly written being taken out of context like that.

Secondly, this "megablog" article of yours is made up of none of your
own writing. Some creative genius you are.

>   Beatles - Money (That's What I Want)
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cFJTauCdCE
>
>   Pink Floyd - Money
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hkjkTe5kZE
>
>   Mellow My Mind - Neil Young cover
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28-vKOMtt30
>
>   Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone 1966
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO0gSJGJ7Fs
>
>   Rolling Stones -- Like a roling stone
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlEHCZBXo9k

BTW: YouTube has far better built-in video organizing tools than your
silly "megablog jukebox". You're not only reinventing the wheel,
you're downgrading its usefulness.

---
Chris

The slave has but one master; the man of ambition has as many as there
are people who helped him get his fortune.-- Jean de la Bruyere