megablog beta test -- call for blog comments

$Zero

Jul 8, 2007, 1:12:20 AM7/8/07
to megablog
megablog beta test -- call for blog comments

megablog is a blog for bloggers.

but whether you're a blogger yet or not, we'd like to ask you for a
small favor.

NOTE: megablog is a new project in development, so don't expect much
at this juncture.

anyway, we (the royal we) are currently working on our megablog
alphabetical listing -- Part III, but in the meantime we (the royal
we) would like to ask for your help in testing out our megablog
comment feature.

NOTE: you don't have to join the megablog Google Group to read our
megablog, however to post your comments you do have to sign on to
Google.

if you haven't created a Google account for yourself yet, you may want
to give it some serious consideration because it has many great
features including your own Google email account like so:

your-emai...@gmail.com

with Google email, you can archive all of your emails and later use
Google to search the archive.

it's great for sending and receiving google-based emails (and you can
add your other email accounts using POP, etc.).

besides gmail, signing up with Google also offers you many other
integrated features for blogging, Google Groups, customized web
searches, and much much more!

and it's all free!

that's right, free.

so anyway, please take a moment to browse our older megablog article
list:

megablog alphabetical listing -- Part II
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/1001af0227db4a9a

and feel free to leave a comment (or two) on any of the stuff that you
find either interesting, or annoying, or thought-provoking, or even
stupid.

we like a good argument.

we ask that you do not start any new megablog threads yourself unless
your are either invited to do so or we (the royal we) approve your
request to do so.

your first few comments will be automatically moderated, but after
that, your comments will be allowed to post immediately.

thanks again for helping the royal we with our megablog beta test!

-$Zero...

Dragged and Dropped -- Can Google Groups do that?
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/5c4959a10f5d874c

not enough readers? top ten questions to ask yourself
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/f004ecba32215eab

Money -- wikipedia find of the day
http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/8f6f0c049da1943a

http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/topics

Jul 11, 2007, 11:02:42 AM7/11/07
to megablog, imeg...@gmail.com, zero...@gmail.com
On Jul 8, 1:12�am, $Zero <zeroi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> megablog beta test -- call for blog comments
>
> megablog is a blog for bloggers.
>
> but whether you're a blogger yet or not, we'd like to ask you for a
> small favor.
>
> NOTE: megablog is a new project in development, so don't expect much
> at this juncture.
>
> anyway, we (the royal we) are currently working on our megablog
> alphabetical listing -- Part III, but in the meantime we (the royal
> we) would like to ask for your help in testing out our megablog
> comment feature.
>
> NOTE: you don't have to join the megablog Google Group to read our
> megablog, however to post your comments you do have to sign on to
> Google.
>
> if you haven't created a Google account for yourself yet, you may want
> to give it some serious consideration because it has many great
> features including your own Google email account like so:
>

>    your-email-addr...@gmail.com

> with Google email, you can archive all of your emails and later use
> Google to search the archive.
>
> it's great for sending and receiving google-based emails (and you can
> add your other email accounts using POP, etc.).
>
> besides gmail, signing up with Google also offers you many other
> integrated features for blogging, Google Groups, customized web
> searches, and much much more!
>
> and it's all free!
>
> that's right, free.
>
> so anyway, please take a moment to browse our older megablog article
> list:
>
>   megablog alphabetical listing -- Part II
>  http://groups.google.com/group/megablog/msg/1001af0227db4a9a
>
> and feel free to leave a comment (or two) on any of the stuff that you
> find either interesting, or annoying, or thought-provoking, or even
> stupid.
>
> we like a good argument.
>
> we ask that you do not start any new megablog threads yourself unless
> your are either invited to do so or we (the royal we) approve your
> request to do so.
>
> your first few comments will be automatically moderated, but after
> that, your comments will be allowed to post immediately.
>
> thanks again for helping the royal we with our megablog beta test!

now that that that experiment in ridiculous pettiness has been
completed with amusing results, i think it's time that we crafted a
template for bloggee interviews.

what say the rest of you megabloggers?

imegablog

"THAT... was Mozart...