Nottingham Hackspace Arduino Sunday Mk II

Dominic Nottinghack

Mar 21, 2011, 10:19:25 AM3/21/11
to London Hackspace
Dear Fellow Hackspace People who follow the London Hackspace mailing
list but might want to go to something in Nottingham...

We're running an Arduino Workshop on Sunday 27th March at the
Nottingham Hackspace

It starts at 12pm - 6pm and cost £40 including an Oomlout Arduino Uno
kit

http://www.oomlout.co.uk/budget-pack-for-arduino-ardb-p-217.html?zenid=7ae9e5a57dbc0e90d4ec185e142454c3

If you want to bring components and your own kit we ask for a donation
of £10 per person.

We want interested people to register on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110095745735033

We've some good stuff about it on our blog

http://nottinghack.org.uk/?page_id=281

and our Google group

http://groups.google.com/group/nottinghack/browse_thread/thread/39c1275151894429

There is on street parking outside on Station Street which is free on
a Sunday and we're right next door to the station and NET tram stop so
you can park and ride!

Email me notti...@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Dominic from Nottingham Hackspace