Active development branches renamed

1 view

Indrajit Raychaudhuri

Oct 13, 2010, 2:28:49 PM10/13/10
to Lift, lift-announce
Folks,

As you would already know from the discussion [1] in the main list, we
have reached a consensus in renaming the Lift repo branches which are
under active development currently.

So here are the branches that would interest you:

- master (previously 2.x-2.8_devel) for 2.x on scala 2.8.x
- master_2.7 (previously 2.x-2.7_devel) for 2.x on scala 2.7.x

The erstwhile master has been stashed to used_to_be_3.0. This is just
for historical reference and reverse-tracking any changeset. It is not
meant for any active development anymore.

- Indrajit

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/7cffe4d90d2055b7

Timothy Perrett

Oct 13, 2010, 4:53:44 PM10/13/10
to lif...@googlegroups.com
wow, nice to be back on master after all this time. All the cherry picking was beginning to bother me :-D

Cheers, Tim