Meeting this Saturday

Michael Reichner

Feb 2, 2012, 8:50:21 AM2/2/12
to LearnRuby101
Hey everybody,

We're still nailing down some details, but we're planning to meet this Saturday.

I believe that a Doodle poll will be forthcoming.  In the meantime, shout if you're planning to be there

Thanks!

--
Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Sue Spolan

Feb 2, 2012, 8:51:31 AM2/2/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com

My son Nick will be there!

Michael Reichner

Feb 3, 2012, 9:27:37 AM2/3/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
Our session leader is confirmed - Eric Laquer will be introducing us to using Redis in ruby.  Redis is a NoSQL data store that you might use as an alternative to MySQL or SQLite

His preference is to start at 11:00 AM

Once again, who's coming?

Also, Yasmine/Sue - I assume that we will meet at Indy Hall as usual?

Yasmine Mustafa

Feb 3, 2012, 11:35:06 AM2/3/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
The members of Indyhall are having a laser tag event. Let's do Cosi at 18th and Walnut in Center City. I'll show up early and reserve the back area.

Click on this Doodle to RSVP "Yes" - http://www.doodle.com/q6xnv3wz675ez9hu

Best,

Yasmine

Patty Alman

Feb 3, 2012, 11:46:06 AM2/3/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
Yasmine,

If folks would prefer to do this at Indy Hall, I can be the official "host" person.  I have a key and was planning to come anyway.  The conference room in ours from 11AM - 1PM if we want it.

-Patty

Yasmine Mustafa

Feb 3, 2012, 11:48:13 AM2/3/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patty, that would be great! I posted to the Indyhall list on Wednesday but didn't hear back from anyone. Let's do it!

Patty Alman

Feb 3, 2012, 12:07:49 PM2/3/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
We're on.  I have reserved the conference room.  I'll be at Indy Hall by 10:45AM to start letting people in.

-Patty

Michael Reichner

Feb 9, 2012, 5:10:17 PM2/9/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
A reminder that we're meeting this Saturday (postponed from last week).

Eric Laquer will be showing us how to use Redis in Ruby.

Who's in?

Sue Spolan

Feb 9, 2012, 5:31:36 PM2/9/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com

Nick is in! Thanks.

Sue Spolan

Feb 11, 2012, 9:24:07 AM2/11/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
is the class happening and if so what time and where?
--
Sue Spolan
spo...@gmail.com

Patty Alman

Feb 11, 2012, 9:32:08 AM2/11/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
The class is today at 11AM at Indy Hall.

Michael Reichner

Feb 11, 2012, 9:41:16 AM2/11/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
yes, we're meeting at Indy Hall at 11:00!

Andrew Burnheimer

Feb 11, 2012, 10:53:28 AM2/11/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
Is there any ability to "dial-in"? Skype? G+ Hangout?

--
Sent from my mobile device

--
Andrew Burnheimer