OKOR-MEA REGIONAL ASSEMBLY

zan...@yahoo.com

Dec 20, 2009, 4:05:20 PM12/20/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Merry Christmas all

This may be of interest, the contest was very good.

Sir Zane M Thirlwall KCR
Area Commander
Saudi Arabia

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from MTC-Vodafone

From: "Oscar G. Paraiso" <oscar....@nesma.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 09:02:28 +0300
To: <be...@greentop.com.sa>; Al B Reyes<a...@cwt-sa.com>; <ad...@zamilfood.com>; <gtuaz...@yahoo.com.ph>; <gonz...@samir-photo.com>; <g...@fmq.com.sa>; <danny_s...@yahoo.com>; <dlum...@yahoo.com>; <dcar...@scecka.com>; <elias....@aramco.com>; <mile...@yahoo.com>; <rica...@yahoo.com>; <ernie...@hotmail.com>; <feddie...@yahoo.com>; <Fdum...@gmail.com>; <fitz...@gmail.com>; <emdr...@yahoo.com>; <ganim...@yahoo.com>; <jbsa...@email.com>; <jdba...@yahoo.com>; <jase...@yahoo.com>; <jose_ve...@alfalak.com>; <jdma...@yahoo.com>; <17...@se.com.sa>; <melcho...@saudifal.com.sa>; <nmS...@se.com.sa>; <no...@usgme.com>; <nol...@yahoo.com>; <norman.ev...@siemens.com>; <paulb...@pangulfws.com>; <ima...@yahoo.com>; <rabe...@yahoo.com>; <rhoel_b...@yahoo.com>; <pari...@yahoo.com>; <rtub...@al-khobar.oilfield.slb.com>; <rolando...@aramco.com>; <ronns...@yahoo.com>; <tp...@tekfen.com.tr>; <wil...@tig-tesco.com>; <wilber...@yahoo.com>; <kris...@yahoo.com>; <zan...@yahoo.com>; Joselito B. Santos<jbSa...@se.com.sa>
Subject: FW: OKOR-MEA REGIONAL ASSEMBLY

Dear Sirs,

Please find the MEAR OKOR Flier featuring the news highlights of the recently concluded OKOR – MEAR Assembly and 7th Rizal Youth School Academic, Talent and academic competition. You may please forward copies to our friends, and Sponsors who have supported our fund raising (raffle draw and donation) for the event. Their contribution have been valuable part in the success of the event and hopefully they would continue their support to the OKOR EPCC future under takings.

Best Regards,

Brod Oca

From: zane thirlwall <zan...@yahoo.com>

Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 07:06:43 -0800 (PST)

To: Sir Oca Paraiso EPCC<ogpa...@gmail.com>

Subject: OKOR-MEA REGIONAL ASSEMBLY

Dear Sir Oca,

Please kindly send the attached out to all EPCC Knights for their information.

NOM!

Sir Zane M. Thirlwall KCR

Area Commander

Saudi Arabia

OKOR-MEA- 2009 Regional Assembly.pdf

Antonio Abad

Dec 20, 2009, 7:26:21 PM12/20/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much.  I am so inspired by what you have been doing with the youth.  I wish I can do the same here in Connecticut.  Congratulations for a very successful year for all.
Sir Nito Abad
KOR-CT

rid baena

Dec 20, 2009, 9:40:11 PM12/20/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Fellow Knights,

Fraternal Greetings

Illustrious Gentlemen, ok keep me posted as long as no back stabbing fellow knights no judging each other ,only God is the Supreme judge.Merry Christmas to fellow knights all over the world.

non omnis moriar

Sir Farid Baena KCR
Western USA
Deputy Area Commander

From: Antonio Abad <aaa...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 19:26:21 -0500

Antonio Abad

Dec 21, 2009, 7:19:13 AM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
My lifelong dream is to give back to the Philippines that is why I joined the KOR.  I was grasping for ways to give back but I have not discovered any.  However, learning about your way bringing Jose Rizal's ideals through the youth is an excellent idea!  Why not kindle the fire of Jose Rizal's love for the country in every youth and send them out to help the Philippines in their own way!  I love it.  Thank you for waking me up.  We have to expand this program everywhere!

Please keep me informed.

Sir Nito Abad
KOR-CT
Southbury, CT, USA

JUNI ARELLANO

Dec 21, 2009, 9:20:04 AM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com

To All Sirs of KOR,

If for now, the only way to foster the Ideal Thoughts, Vision and Dreams
of Dr. Jose Rizal is through the YOUTH so may it be. I hope we can go
back to the trail of re- establishing a smooth global force to rekindle
what our Hero had begun.
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to All.

Sir Juni Arellano
Brampton, Ontario,
Canada

gpob...@sympatico.ca

Dec 21, 2009, 10:20:22 AM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Sir Lito Abad,

Thanks for informing me about your project.
For now, please delete my name from your list.

If you can summarize some good news on Rizal, keep me informed by end of Jan. 2010, so that I could include worthy news in the February Rizal Bulletin (a bi-monthly issue).

Thanks again.

Sir George R. Poblete, KGOR
Supreme Archivist
Liaison to International Chapters and Regions

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 07:19:13 -0500

Antonio Abad

Dec 21, 2009, 10:37:14 AM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Sir George, how can you be a Supreme Archivist if you do not want a communication channel to the membership?  In my opinion, you should be the one managing this group!
But as I promised, this will be the last email from the group that you will receive.  Thank you very much for your participation.

Sir Nito Abad
KOR-CT
Southbury, CT USA

Antonio Abad

Dec 21, 2009, 10:46:14 AM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com, naffaa...@googlegroups.com, naffaa...@yahoogroups.com, naffaa-...@yahoo.com, knights-...@googlegroups.com
Here in Connecticut, the NaFAA chapter is very much into teaching leadership to the youth.  I know that one of our KOR member has given them instructions about the life of Dr. Jose Rizal.  I will copy them, maybe we can work with them to make this an international agenda for the Filipino Youth.  I hope I get some response.

Sir Nito Abad
KOR-CT
Southbury, CT

rid baena

Dec 21, 2009, 11:08:16 AM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Sir Nito u have to respect Sir George decision without question or coercion MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dec 21, 2009, 12:26:09 PM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Sir,

May I request that my email be removed from your list for the present time.

I shall if needed at a later date contact you if I need to be reactivated..

Thank you for your time and efforts in promoting Rizalism.

God bless.

From: Antonio Abad <aaa...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:37:14 -0500

Antonio Abad

Dec 21, 2009, 12:31:18 PM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Done.  I learned my lesson - no more ad-libs from me.

Nito Abad

francois ooms

Dec 21, 2009, 1:09:03 PM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir Nito,

With all duo respect I like to be removed from the list of recipients its very stressfully to receive e-mail every 10minuts ore so.

Please don’t be offended,I hope you understand .

Yours truly,

Sir Francois Ooms Belgium

Antonio Abad

Dec 21, 2009, 1:27:14 PM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Would you be willing to stay if I set your emails to be received only once a day?  It really will be nice if we can have a central place for all KOR to meet.  If you agree, email me directly - aaabad @ gmail. com (remove the spaces).  In the mean time, I will take you off the list. This will be your last email from us.
Sir Nito

Virgil Amante

Dec 21, 2009, 1:37:12 PM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
This is what it is, Those Title with "Supreme"" insert wanted only to hear what they want to hear.
They are afraid to hear the minds of the gen membership. In reality this is a small world of dictatorship. though they are holding an election, it is rigged, andno one is suppose to question the members of the SUPREME" it is a farce as far as I am concern. We can be a better Rizalist without being dictated and the worst part we pay for it.

NOM
Ver Amante

Dec 21, 2009, 1:40:32 PM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Shhhhhh... Ver.  We cannot effect change by going head on...  People are good generally but it is very, very hard to through.  Patience my friend.
Sir Nito

joy vanryckeghem

Dec 21, 2009, 1:53:39 PM12/21/09
to kor-...@googlegroups.com
Stop sending to me please.

Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 10:37:12 -0800
From: vira...@yahoo.ca

Windows 7: kijk live tv, rechtstreeks vanaf je laptop. Meer informatie.