Echites caryophylata

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Jul 16, 2011, 2:11:11 AM7/16/11
to indiantreepix, malyada
This  very much looks like echites. But  even though the plant  is a year old it has not thrown any climber shoots. Is it a bush variety  or do I have to wait   more for it to appear? THANKS.
AK

--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road

malati_1 - Copy - Copy.jpg
malati_2.jpg
malati_3.jpg
malati_4.jpg
malati_5.jpg

Smilax004

Jul 16, 2011, 2:50:10 AM7/16/11
to efloraofindia
This may be Aganosma dichotoma (Synn: Echites caryophyllatta) of
Apocynaceae family.
It seems that it is growing and unfortunately I am not known about the
growth rate and pattern. Let us wait to get some light in this
regard.

http://www.flowersofindia.in/catalog/slides/Malati.html

I would send a published paper in Kew Bulletin in a separate mail

Regards,
Giby

On Jul 16, 11:11 am, Anand Kumar Bhatt <anandkbh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This  very much looks like echites. But  even though the plant  is a year
> old it has not thrown any climber shoots. Is it a bush variety  or do I have
> to wait   more for it to appear? THANKS.
> AK
>
> --
> Anand Kumar Bhatt
> A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
> Gwalior. 474 005.
> Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.
> My blogsite is at:http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com
> (A NEW BLOG has been ADDED ON 12 April 2011.)
> And the photo site:www.flickr.com/photos/akbhatt/
> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/akbhatt/>(NEW PHOTOS HAVE BEEN ADDED ON 15
> March 2011.)
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Ten most  common surnames of Indians: Singh, Kumar, Sharma, Patel, Shah,
> Lal, Gupta, Bhat, Rao, Reddy. Cheers!
>
>  malati_1 - Copy - Copy.jpg
> 180KViewDownload
>
>  malati_2.jpg
> 132KViewDownload
>
>  malati_3.jpg
> 173KViewDownload
>
>  malati_4.jpg
> 196KViewDownload
>
>  malati_5.jpg
> 185KViewDownload

Giby Kuriakose

Jul 16, 2011, 2:57:21 AM7/16/11
to Anand Kumar Bhatt, indiantreepix
Dear all,

This is in continuation with the thread
Echites caryophylata

Please find attached herewith a Kew Bulletin publication that would be useful for this thread.

Regards,
Giby

--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Royal Enclave,

Mahadeswara

Jul 16, 2011, 9:20:05 AM7/16/11
to efloraofindia, Anand Kumar Bhatt
Very beautiful pictures of Aganosma dichotoma!

On Jul 16, 11:11 am, Anand Kumar Bhatt <anandkbh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This  very much looks like echites. But  even though the plant  is a year
> old it has not thrown any climber shoots. Is it a bush variety  or do I have
> to wait   more for it to appear? THANKS.
> AK
>
> --
> Anand Kumar Bhatt
> A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
> Gwalior. 474 005.
> Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.
> My blogsite is at:http://anandkbhatt.blogspot.com
> (A NEW BLOG has been ADDED ON 12 April 2011.)
> And the photo site:www.flickr.com/photos/akbhatt/
> <http://www.flickr.com/photos/akbhatt/>(NEW PHOTOS HAVE BEEN ADDED ON 15
> March 2011.)
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Ten most  common surnames of Indians: Singh, Kumar, Sharma, Patel, Shah,
> Lal, Gupta, Bhat, Rao, Reddy. Cheers!

Ushadi micromini

Jul 17, 2011, 5:39:54 AM7/17/11
to efloraofindia
If I remember correctly, though they look like (somewhat remotely to
some) like one of the jui...
this flower has no scent... am I correct?

usha di
=====

Anand Kumar Bhatt

Jul 23, 2011, 12:58:49 AM7/23/11