KImageFuser: an Enfuse/align_image_stack gui for Linux - version 0.2.2

ยอดดู 103 ครั้ง
ข้ามไปที่ข้อความที่ยังไม่อ่านรายการแรก

Harry van der Wolf

ยังไม่อ่าน,
27 ก.ค. 2552 16:55:2627/7/52
ถึง hugi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I just published KImageFuser 0.2.2. See changelog on my site.

You might or might not know that I'm the builder/creator of ImageFuser. Roughly 2 weeks ago, and one week before my holidays started, my MacBook crashed as I reported here.
Now I'm back on Linux and as I myself am a frequent user of ImageFuser, I found that there's no enfuse gui for Linux.
So I started writing KImageFuser using kommander(1).

I have cloned the basic functionality of ImageFuser into KImageFuser and just published version 0.2 (24 July) which you can download from my website here.  (webpage is "under construction". I'm on holiday, remember?).
(functionality: enfuse/align; preview; batch enfuse/align)

KImageFuser is a Kommander script (but it is a graphical QT interface), which means that you don't need to compile it nor install it. Kommander scripts are very fast scripts as Kommander uses the KDE (compiled) "building blocks" to do it's work.
KImageFuser has the execute bit set and you can start KImageFuser from the command line or double-click it from your favorite file manager.

Being a script means that it is by default Open Source and I released it under GPL (v3, not that it really matters). Note though that you need to edit it in kmdr-editor as editing in e.g. vi(m) might be very hard as it is a big .xml that is more or less a QT ".ui with extensions".
Currently the screen size is 910x530 to fit it also on the smaller netbooks (1024x600, or 1024x768).

KImageFuser makes use of:
- kmdr-executor, part of kdewebdev.
- enfuse, http://enblend.sourceforge.net
- align_image_stack, part of Hugin http://hugin.sourceforge.net
- convert, part of ImageMagick http://www.imagemagick.org
- exiftool (if enabled via settings and (off course) if installed) http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/

Prerequisites:
- kdelibs
- kdewebdev
- enfuse
- hugin
- imagemagick

Use your favorite package manager to install these packages or compile them yourself.
Make sure that KImageFuser can find them via your PATH.
Note when installing from a package manager: on some distributions enfuse is part of the enblend package, on other distributions (e.g. (k)ubuntu), it is a separate package.

KImageFuser supports JPG, TIF and PNG.
Currently input format (source) = output format (fused/aligned image).

PLEASE NOTE: This a 1 days piece of work (had quite some rain the first days) and might contain many errors. It hardly contains "fool proof" checking (yet).
But as it is a GPLed script you can improve it as much as you like. Please let me know if you do (I'm still struggling with multi variable functions to re use certain part of code).

I'm open to questions, suggestions, remarks and so on. My response however might take 1-2 weeks as I'm on holiday and never know when I have internet access.

Last complete link: <http://panorama.dyndns.org/index.php?lang=en&subject=KImageFuser&texttag=KImagefuser>

Hoi,
Harry

(1): Kommander is a visual dialog building tool which can be used to create full mainwindow applications, provided the window is initially created in Qt Designer or from a template in Kommander. The primary objective is to create as much functionality as possible with the absolute minimum use of scripting.
ตอบทุกคน
ตอบกลับผู้สร้าง
ส่งต่อ
ข้อความใหม่ 0 รายการ