Field Day and Apple Cart

Carina Millstone

Jul 21, 2011, 6:36:09 AM7/21/11
to hackney...@googlegroups.com
Hello Harvesters,

Hope some of you are free to join on Sunday?....Look forward to seeing you there.

Just dropping a quick note re Field Day and Apple Cart on 6th and 7th August. Jamie has started to sort out with the organisers Hackney Harvest having a stall there, but is unfortunately not going to be around, and Lewis and I are also rather tied up with other harvesting/ tree related stuff that weekend (I'm going to another event to publicise Hackney Harvest)- although should be able to free ourselves for some of this. We've also printed out an A1 map of Hackney, so that people can hopefully put pins on tree locations.

But, of more importance, we need some of us to actually be free to go!....I think we need at least 2-3 of us on each day?
Anyone free and keen to man a stall on the 6th or 7th? Or both? I think Jamie promised a free ticket....

Please let me know your availability so that I can drop Natalie a line. It would be a real shame if none of us are free, but it would be good to be able to confirm with Natalie either way.

Carina.

--
Carina Millstone
The London Orchard Project

Please note that I work part-time and may therefore not get back to you today.

Developing a skilled community of Londoners to plant, care for and harvest fruit trees, connecting urban communities and increasing access to fruit.

Niki Charalampopoulou

Jul 21, 2011, 7:06:36 AM7/21/11
to hackney...@googlegroups.com
Hi all
Good news, I finally know my return date to London and I can make it for the one of the two days - potentially both of them. I am starting a new job on the 3rd of August however which I imagine will be keeping me pretty busy, so I doubt I will be able to do both days. So you can put my name down for the saturday and tbc for sunday (or vice versa depending on other people's availability).
Best
Niki

Elizabeth Pillar

Jul 21, 2011, 11:36:48 AM7/21/11
to hackney...@googlegroups.com
I'm free to do either 6th or 7th.

Liz

JamieB

Jul 21, 2011, 12:33:46 PM7/21/11
to Hackney Harvest
Great that you can make it, sad I won't be there.

Congrats Niki! What's the job?

On Jul 21, 4:36 pm, Elizabeth Pillar <elizabeth.pil...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> > *Developing a skilled community of Londoners to plant, care for and
> > harvest fruit trees, connecting urban communities and increasing access to
> > fruit.*

Cath

Jul 25, 2011, 5:20:08 AM7/25/11
to Hackney Harvest
Fantastic news about the job Niki! What is it?

I'm now going to be in London that weekend - hooray!

I'm actually going to Field Day on the Saturday because it's Tom's
birthday (my boyfriend). I don't think he'd be too happy with me if I
dump him in favour of running the stall on Saturday but I can help run
it on Sunday 7th.

Cath

Tom

Aug 3, 2011, 10:23:53 AM8/3/11
to Hackney Harvest
Hi group,

l got another event on Saturday morning l decided having higher
priority,RIVER LEE clean up,Markfield park N15 10-1PM.Arranged/co-
ordin8ed by Thames21(see their website 4 furthr info),and feel free to
come n join us if u think its 4 u!w/o emptying the manning of the
stall the 6th of course.l'm happy to be at the stall aftr
1PMish,pending travel time from 1 event 2 the othr.Peace T
*