GV Transit Subcommittee - Thursday, August 25 @ 4:00PM - BATA downtown Transfer Center

James Bruckbauer

Aug 23, 2011, 3:24:04 PM8/23/11
to D Russell, Chad Hollenbeck, Doug DeYoung, jho...@greatnorthernbenefits.com, Sarah Lucas, Brian Beauchamp, Rise Rasch, Peter Read, Jim Moore, ljop...@aol.com, Mary Gillis, Matt McCauley, Carrie Thompson, Bob Sutherland, Doug Dornbos, Michael Powers, js...@co.grand-traverse.mi.us, ml...@utopianempire.com, Nigel Griswold, Michelle Northrup, Jim MacInnes, Jonathan Pool, Bill Watson, m...@bellatlantic.net, Derek McCombs, Tom Menzel, Rob Bacigalupi, nveli...@charter.net, Kurt Braun, Marsha Smith, Don Monteith, Kelly Thayer, Bill Palladino, Dave Skibowski, emmac...@gmail.com, Bob Otwell, Paul Soma, Jon Asiala, Rep. Wayne Schmidt (District 104), Ron Kea, Jaclyn Miel-Uken, Sarna, Hans Voss, Gary Howe, Vance Edwards, Al Meacham, Matt Skeels, Steve Tongue, Alison Heins, Brenin Wertz-Roth, gazin...@hotmail.com, Grand Vision Transportation Group, Mark VanderKlipp, Alison Horton, Susan Miller, Greg Paffhouse, Shauna Fite, Julie Clark, Doug Verellen, slar...@gtcd.org, John Bolde, Mary O'Neil, Mary Ellen Ward
Greetings Transit Subcommers!

Please see the attached agenda for the next Grand Vision Transit Subcommittee meeting. The meeting will be held at the BATA downtown Transfer Center, this Thursday (8/25) at 4:00 PM.

We have an exciting meeting this week...

The regional fixed-route flyers are getting out there. I'll bring more so we can keep getting those distributed. (Just in case you need the link, here it is - www.mlui.org/nwtransit )

We'll also be discussing a new Grand Vision Transit website. The site will help us communicate as a committee and help others get engaged with our group.

Committee goals and the June meeting minutes are also attached.

See you Thursday!

JB
Aug Transit Sub Comm Agenda (8.25.11).docx
Transit Subcommittee Minutes 6-30-2011.docx
GV Transit SubCommittee Goals.doc