GWT Developer Plugin for Firefox 9

tdk

Dec 21, 2011, 5:51:45 AM12/21/11
to Google Web Toolkit
it looks like we can't keep up with the development speed of Mozilla :
(
As they now released FF 9 the plugin is incompatible (yet again).

Alan, can you compile it again in your usual speed and timelieness :)
Your fans you would carry you on their shoulders, vistually ;)

Alan Leung

Dec 22, 2011, 4:30:09 AM12/22/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I have both 32 and 64 bit linux compiled.

Still working on mac and windows.

-Alan

Blop

Dec 22, 2011, 4:45:51 AM12/22/11
to Google Web Toolkit
Hello,

I'm looking for a mac version ;-)

I tried to compile it myself but have not yet succeeded.
Is there a how to somewhere ?

Thank u!

Olivier.

Juan Pablo Gardella

Dec 22, 2011, 7:17:28 AM12/22/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In Windows XP, the plugin doesn't work.

Juan

Alan Leung

Dec 22, 2011, 7:29:02 AM12/22/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Alright, FF9 tested on all OS. Let me know if you run into any problems.

http://www.mediafire.com/?831pp1kk5p8kgjd

-Alan

Gal Dolber

Dec 22, 2011, 7:31:12 AM12/22/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
thanks Alan!
Guit: Elegant, beautiful, modular and *production ready* gwt applications.

http://code.google.com/p/guit/

Juan Pablo Gardella

Dec 22, 2011, 7:33:08 AM12/22/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Woh, so fast. It works on XP, thanks Alan!!

Jeffrey Chimene

Dec 22, 2011, 9:40:52 AM12/22/11
On 12/22/2011 2:30 AM, Alan Leung wrote:
I have both 32 and 64 bit linux compiled.

Still working on mac and windows.

-Alan

Whatever they're paying you, it ain't enough.

Thanks,
jec

jscheller

Dec 23, 2011, 1:50:45 PM12/23/11
to Google Web Toolkit
On Dec 22, 5:29 am, Alan Leung <acle...@google.com> wrote:
> Alright, FF9 tested on all OS. Let me know if you run into any problems.

Well, that was the Christmas present I was hoping for... Thanks Alan!

Samyem Tuladhar

Dec 23, 2011, 2:59:29 PM12/23/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Now it'd be very nice if all these firefox plugins were hosted within the GWT project. Can the official plugin not be updated with this version? We know the FX will release new version every 6 weeks, so this part could potentially automated, isn't it?

David Guo

Dec 27, 2011, 9:06:08 PM12/27/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Test in Win7 64 bit,work fine!

Zakaluka

Dec 28, 2011, 7:22:38 PM12/28/11
to Google Web Toolkit
Tested on Windows 7 Home Premium, 64-bit. No problems at all.

On Dec 22, 4:29 am, Alan Leung <acle...@google.com> wrote:
> Alright, FF9 tested on all OS. Let me know if you run into any problems.
>
> http://www.mediafire.com/?831pp1kk5p8kgjd
>
> -Alan
>
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 12:17 PM, Juan Pablo Gardella <
>

> gardellajuanpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > In Windows XP, the plugin doesn't work.
>
> > Juan
>
> > El 22 de diciembre de 2011 06:30, Alan Leung <acle...@google.com>escribió:
>
> > I have both 32 and 64 bit linux compiled.
>
> >>http://www.mediafire.com/?5tak1zzo6a3yvn0
>
> >> Still working on mac and windows.
>
> >> -Alan

Abduxkur Ablimit

Dec 28, 2011, 9:46:20 PM12/28/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
can somone send me this plugin, i couldn't download it, thx

Dec 28, 2011, 9:46:18 PM12/28/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
can somone send me this plugin, i couldn't download it, thx

Dec 28, 2011, 9:48:05 PM12/28/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
can someone send me this plugin , i couldn't download it , email is suga...@yahoo.com

thx a lot .

Jan 1, 2012, 10:39:00 PM1/1/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Working on Lion, many thanks!!

David Sanders

Jan 6, 2012, 9:24:55 AM1/6/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Mr Leung you're my hero

David Vree

Jan 6, 2012, 10:10:14 AM1/6/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a ton!  You are a life saver...

eric73

Jan 6, 2012, 10:36:07 AM1/6/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I have problem on FireFox 8 (Google Plugin) and 9 (your plugin) with GWT + SmartGWT 3.0 with ListGrid where I use method setAttribute(String, Object) on ListGridRecord.
No Problem with OmniWeb (Safari under 5.1 cause safari still not work.) on the same code.

The traceback :
00:11:51,481 [ERROR] Uncaught exception escaped
com.google.gwt.core.client.JavaScriptException: (null): null
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.invokeJavascript(BrowserChannelServer.java:248)
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpaceOOPHM.doInvoke(ModuleSpaceOOPHM.java:136)
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.invokeNative(ModuleSpace.java:561)
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.ModuleSpace.invokeNativeObject(ModuleSpace.java:269)
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.JavaScriptHost.invokeNativeObject(JavaScriptHost.java:91)
at com.google.gwt.core.client.impl.Impl.apply(Impl.java)
at com.google.gwt.core.client.impl.Impl.entry0(Impl.java:213)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor471.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodAdaptor.invoke(MethodAdaptor.java:103)
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.MethodDispatch.invoke(MethodDispatch.java:71)
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.OophmSessionHandler.invoke(OophmSessionHandler.java:172)
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.reactToMessages(BrowserChannelServer.java:292)
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.processConnection(BrowserChannelServer.java:546)
at com.google.gwt.dev.shell.BrowserChannelServer.run(BrowserChannelServer.java:363)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:680)

Hope, someone take care

Eric

Casper Bang

Jan 9, 2012, 6:20:58 AM1/9/12

On Thursday, December 22, 2011 10:30:09 AM UTC+1, Alan Leung wrote:
I have both 32 and 64 bit linux compiled.

Thank you my good man!

johnrellis

Jan 9, 2012, 6:46:11 AM1/9/12
to Google Web Toolkit
Cheers.

Samyem Tuladhar

Jan 9, 2012, 10:31:28 AM1/9/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Time for Firefox 10 now!

Ryan Johnson

Jan 11, 2012, 9:52:29 AM1/11/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Can someone help me out?  When I try to download the plugin the page refreshes, but I never see a download and I can't find the file.  If someone can send me the file that would also be great.

Thanks

Juan Pablo Gardella

Jan 11, 2012, 2:59:15 PM1/11/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit/browse_thread/thread/8d9d369fdbfdf87e

El 11 de enero de 2012 11:52, Ryan Johnson <ryan.davi...@gmail.com> escribió:
Can someone help me out?  When I try to download the plugin the page refreshes, but I never see a download and I can't find the file.  If someone can send me the file that would also be great.

Thanks

WileE

Jan 13, 2012, 8:51:41 AM1/13/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same problem.  What's the trick to get this thing?

Jason Sheedy

Jan 14, 2012, 4:06:39 PM1/14/12
to Google Web Toolkit
Thanks Alan.

Chris Tencati

Jan 14, 2012, 2:14:07 PM1/14/12
to Google Web Toolkit
Download works fine for me, it's just a normal mediafire dl so I'm not
sure what problem everyone is having.

Maybe turn off various ad/script blockers and try again? Download
page after refresh should look something like this:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28001/gwt-mf.png

ekr

Jan 18, 2012, 2:04:52 PM1/18/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alan,

Was wondering when this goes to the formal location?

http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/plugins/xpcom/prebuilt/

I'm assuming that if a person upgrades to FF9 the plugin will get installed automatically - is that correct?

Thanks,
Eric

Dimitrijević Ivan

Jan 26, 2012, 5:10:36 AM1/26/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com

bryn ryans

Jan 26, 2012, 10:30:27 AM1/26/12
to Google Web Toolkit

Has anyone downloaded this successfully? The link says its 3.9MB in
size but I only end up with a 41KB file which gets rejected as
corrupted (unsurprisingly). Tried downloading in a couple of different
browsers with the same result.

Firefox 10 is being released on January 31st. Be nice if we can get
the FF 10 version of the plugin into this site a little bit faster :).

David Sanders

Feb 2, 2012, 9:05:15 AM2/2/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
*eagerly awaits for the wonderful Mr Leung's Firefox 10 version*

Carlos Aguayo

Feb 2, 2012, 12:49:07 PM2/2/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
FF10 is already here so that will mean updating the plugin again. Is this something that can be done by the community? If so, where should we take a look at?

Thomas Broyer

Feb 2, 2012, 1:56:52 PM2/2/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com