Upcoming Change: Old getter/setter/event names to be deprecated by end of October

44 просмотра

Dann (Google Employee)

не прочитано,
18 сент. 2009 г., 15:30:3018.09.2009
– Google Maps JS API v3 Notify
Hey everyone,

In our last release, you probably noticed a big syntactical change
against all get/set/event names in the API. If you missed the
announcement, see the release post here:

http://groups.google.com/group/google-maps-js-api-v3/browse_thread/thread/813ddea230c2b569/a6793c4827ebca58

Once again the details of the syntax changes are listed below.

Setters: set_funBoat() ==> setFunBoat()
Getters: get_funBoat() ==> getFunBoat()
Events: funBoat_changed ==> funboat_changed

We've left the old syntax in place to maintain backwards
compatibility. However, please take note we'll be officially
deprecating the old syntax names by October 31st. In other words,
they will no longer be supported and will permanently be removed from
the API.

***IMPORTANT***
If you haven't already updated your map applications to use the new
syntax, please do so now! We certainly would hate it if your
application broke as a result come November. Five minutes (if even
that) of searching and replacing is all it takes.

http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/v3/reference.html

If you have any questions, please do express them here.

Thanks!

Dann
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору