Saudi Arabia and UAE in the map maker?

Khaled A.

Mar 21, 2009, 4:26:59 AM3/21/09
to Google Map Maker
regarding this old post
http://groups.google.com/group/google-mapmaker/browse_thread/thread/62b66030336bc66b#

over 160 countries are now listed in the google map maker, Saudi
Arabia and UAE are still missing. Is there a reason for omitting those
2 countries? What's the deal?

ima...@gmail.com

May 4, 2009, 7:52:43 PM5/4/09
to Google Map Maker

On Mar 21, 11:26 am, "Khaled A." <saudiga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> regarding this old posthttp://groups.google.com/group/google-mapmaker/browse_thread/thread/6...
>
> over 160 countries are now listed in the google map maker, Saudi
> Arabia and UAE are still missing. Is there a reason for omitting those
> 2 countries? What's the deal?

I think many countries are still missing and I am sure google will add
saudia and UAE soon.
In google maps get direction option is also not working for Saudia
like many other countries.
Message has been deleted

rjhintz

Feb 9, 2012, 9:04:42 PM2/9/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
  Saudi Arabia and the UAE are open for mapping and are listed as such.
--
Rich

Diyar Zakaria

Feb 10, 2012, 1:48:43 AM2/10/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com
Hello @rjhintz

last post before you <المرشد السياحي ماليزيا> It's spam.

Thanks

rjhintz

Feb 10, 2012, 9:50:19 AM2/10/12
to google-...@googlegroups.com