Problems getting page pased statistics

Roderik

Jun 16, 2009, 6:29:23 AM6/16/09
to google-analytics-api - GA Data Export API
I'm working on integrating the google analytics data into our CMS
system. We are going to integrate at first on a page level, so the seo
experts can see, on a specific page, what the vitists etc are to
evaluate their strategy.

The basic data went quite well (http://www.flickr.com/photos/roderik/
3632167402/) but i'm having problem getting some information the
google analytics web interace can provide.

The information in the screenshot is always one metric (eg pageviews),
for the graphs dimension ga:date, and as filter the dimension
ga:pagePath

To go the the next level i want to get the information on not based on
time, but with dimensions like, browser, source etc. Information that
i can get from the web interface in content drilldown. Unfortunatly i
get the Illegal combination exception when trying this.

Is there another combination to get this info?

Nick

Jun 16, 2009, 4:53:38 PM6/16/09
to google-analytics-api - GA Data Export API
Hi,

Currently requesting content and visitor dimensions is an open feature
request.

There are a couple of threads already open about this topic requesting
for use cases and such :
http://groups.google.com/group/google-analytics-data-export-api/browse_thread/thread/ef4f62b3a302c4db#

-Nick