Appeal for Donation for Vikas Trust (Tax Exemption u/s 80G)

Zoher Doctor

Jan 4, 2013, 11:15:32 AM1/4/13

VIKAS TRUST an registered NGO with an Objective to uplift under privileged citizens through SUSTAINABLE LIVELIHOOD INITATIVES (Income Generation) so as to eradicate poverty.

Some of the project under taken are:

Ownership of Autorickshaw  to one who drives on rent
Making of food items like khakra, farsan etc
Making of ladies dresses

Apart from this we do Eye Checkup Camps (Cataract Operations), MediCard (Discount on Medical Bills) and many such activities...
Brief Activity Report has been attached, however you may ask us for ACTIVITY REPORT (SIZE 15MB) if required in soft or hard form.

Many projects are under planning and would be executed soon.
You may visit
Our Web SIte www.vikastrust.org or
Face book page www.facebook.com/vikastrustngo to know abt our activities

WE APPEAL to kindly contribute as donation so as to support these activities & also get TAX EXEMPTION u/s 80G of Income Tax

Some of the videos of our activities are uploaded on YouTube, which u may like to watch

Check out the VIKAS TRUST Activities

Media Coverage of the inauguration of DISPLAY CENTER & SALES OUTLET

What the Auto Rickshaw Beneficiaries has to say

Lets convert farm labours to skill workers

Picking up the beneficiaries of M S University- Polytechnic for tailoring / stitching work

--

With Warm Regards

Zoher Doctor / Vikas Trust

Founder Trustee

Display Center & Sales Outlet: Nr. Gajanand Chambers, Vej Market, Opp. GEB, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002 Guj India

Registered Address: 402, Bholesai Apt., Bh. Emperor, Parsi St, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002  GUJ  INDIA

Direct: +91 9824063400 / +91 9227896904

Office: +91 265 6553344

www.vikastrust.org

Beyond Money_Vikas Trust.pdf