Plugin not working, no images are showing up

Dayna

Feb 9, 2010, 1:09:43 AM2/9/10
to flickrRSS
It used to be working but stopped working today. No images are showing
up. I tried the fix under common problems but nothing shows up.

I am using WordPress 2.9.1

Please kindly advice. Thanks!

M3taal

Feb 9, 2010, 3:49:07 PM2/9/10
to flickrRSS
I have got the exact same problem since I upgraded my wordpress, are
there still compability issues?

Jasper/M3taal.

Dayna

Feb 9, 2010, 9:29:24 PM2/9/10
to flickrRSS
Yea, I am thinking the same problem with WP 2.9.1.

Has WP changes something with the feed etc causing the plugin to
break?

Hope the plugin author can look into this. Really wish to get the
Flickr thumbnails back on my blog. Thanks!

Margaret

Feb 12, 2010, 8:11:09 AM2/12/10
to flickrRSS
I just started using FlickrRSS and I am using WP 2.9.1 and the images
are not showing up.
Has anyone found a solution to the problem?

Steve

Feb 14, 2010, 11:31:35 PM2/14/10
to flickrRSS
I am using the same version of WP and I can't get it to work either...
I am really frustrated with this.. anyone have a fix

Doppelkeks

Feb 17, 2010, 3:01:30 PM2/17/10
to flickrRSS
Aloha!

This plugin worked for me until today. Just didn't show up anything. I
use it to show my latest 5 flickr pics on my website. It worked the
whole time until today. I didn't upgrade Wordpress it's still on
version 2.9.1 . What i found out was, that it was still able to show
items from a set of pictures.

Hope this helps a bit until the stuff gets fixed...

wccoder

Feb 18, 2010, 1:57:14 AM2/18/10
to flickrRSS
Hey all,

Same issues here tonight. Turns out the hosting company upgraded PHP
to 5.2.12 tonight. Our WP version stayed the same, however.

I needed to use the code change described at the bottom of this page.
It worked first shot:

http://groups.google.com/group/flickrrss/web/common-problems-solutions

According to the related article, this is an issue with newer XML
libraries.

Hope it helps!!
-e.

Dayna

Feb 18, 2010, 12:45:51 PM2/18/10
to flickrRSS
^ I tried the fix in the common problems but it's not working.

Any news from the plugin's author?

eightface

Feb 24, 2010, 8:49:31 PM2/24/10
to flickrRSS
The plugin works fine with 2.9.1 and 2.9.2 the issue could be that
your host upgraded a part of the server that had a bug introduced.
There is a code replacement recommended on the Common Problems &
Solutions page that tends to work in this situation.

Magic Dan

Mar 7, 2010, 12:56:45 PM3/7/10
to flickrRSS
Hello, i have tried replacing the code suggested in common problems,
but with no luck, still not working.

Please can you give me some advice

kind regards

Dan

James C

Mar 27, 2010, 3:25:26 AM3/27/10
to flickrRSS
After a bit of head scratching, it transpired that I had previously
implemented the change at http://groups.google.com/group/flickrrss/web/common-problems-solutions
and when flickrRSS suddenly stopped working, all I had to do was
reverse it and now all is well.

oronm

Mar 27, 2010, 9:13:54 PM3/27/10
to flickrRSS
same problem here. the regex fix did not help me. just stopped
working...

mark delica

Mar 30, 2010, 1:23:06 AM3/30/10
to flickrRSS
Hi All,
Mine stopped working too all of a sudden, Im on Version 2.9.2 and have
not done any changes.
I've tried following the "No matter what I try, the plugin doesn't
work" frmo this page: http://groups.google.com/group/flickrrss/web/common-problems-solutions
and reverted it back but im still getting the same thing.
Any other suggestions? I really love this plugin and have already
integrated it in my page template. Many thanks!

On Mar 27, 3:25 pm, James C <james.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
> After a bit of head scratching, it transpired that I had previously

> implemented the change athttp://groups.google.com/group/flickrrss/web/common-problems-solutions

geogeo eye

Apr 17, 2010, 1:54:43 AM4/17/10
to flickrRSS
Hi All, i'm just start usign this plugin on my wordpress 2.9.2 and I'm
unable to show the photo. Any idea how to fix this? many many thanks