On Dion Fortune's "Psychic Self-Defense" - {FPP note 20090630-Addition}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jun 24, 2010, 12:30:21 AM6/24/10
to Fine Particle Physics
On Dion Fortune's "Psychic Self-Defense"

{FPP note 20090630-Addition}

I reviewed Dion Fortune (pen name for Violet Firth) by far more
in-depth, than anyone else, that I know of - five years ago.

'Normal Life Disaster From Not Understanding A Criminal Mind
(A True Story)'
{HRI 20040927-V2.7}
(27 Sept 2004 - Version 2.7 on 17 Oct 2004)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med/msg/893fea2afc715539

'

I did so, BECAUSE she herself lacks the understanding, of what she
went through, that prompted her to follow a very occult path indeed,
which she nevertheless calls 'enlightening.'

In other words, she never found out what is actually going on,
and introduced the usual, exorbitant well of confusion, correctly
- though in advertently - called 'occult.' *
('to occult' - To conceal or cause to disappear from view.)

Hence I did not mention it, certainly not in a mere note, which
also for brevity did not mention a vast amount of other resources
used by me.

KNT hrp&p

* To that extent I apppreciated your* mentioning her original text.

'
___________
Addition to original FPP note:

'Psychic Self-defense against Harmful Energies Projected by
(alive or deceased) Evil Individuals'
{FPP note 20090630}
(30 June 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.rights.human/msg/2d0745fb2d3bf833
http://groups.google.com/group/fine-particle-physics/msg/499583d9bba13cba

'

'
(*) On Jul 1, 12:07 am, Baird Stafford <ba...@newstaff.com> wrote:

> In article
> <40044bc1-3cd7-4288...@j32g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
> Plato Been <plato...@gmail.com> wrote:

[check for newer versions and newer issues on the subject]