Google+

Dan Maloy

Jul 1, 2011, 12:13:38 AM7/1/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
In the interest of collaboration, is anyone else out there using Google+ yet?  It's a bit early, I know, but I'm putting it through its paces and I'd like to see what, if anything, it can be used for during this MOOC.

Trent M Kays

Jul 1, 2011, 12:39:02 AM7/1/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
I'm using Google+. I like it so far. It's still early though as you noted.

Russell Dyas

Jul 2, 2011, 1:11:32 AM7/2/11
to eduMOOC
Hello

If anyone has invite then please do send it my way..

Regards

Russell

Gandalf

Jul 2, 2011, 4:35:55 AM7/2/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
ditto
was all full before I could register

Dr Gandalf

Twitter: @drgandalf52

Blog: http://egplearning.co.uk/blog

Website: www.egplearning.co.uk – an e-learning portal for GPs

Jennifer Wondracek

Jul 2, 2011, 10:54:10 AM7/2/11
to eduMOOC
I am trying to get an invite right now myself. I would love to hear
about your impressions while I wait, though. What do you think of it?

Stephanie Day

Jul 2, 2011, 10:50:03 PM7/2/11
to eduMOOC
Ive made an attempt to add eduMOOCers to a circle and send you all a
message, hopefully this is enough to get you in. I think the official
invites are suspended at present :)
Steph

lukethelibrarian

Jul 5, 2011, 9:35:04 AM7/5/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
i'm another eduMOOCer on google+.

Apostolos K.

Jul 5, 2011, 10:17:00 AM7/5/11
to eduMOOC
Just in case you haven't seen this, Google+ is supposedly open to the
public (with an iPhone app already submitted for approval).
I am on Google+ as well (this email address)

Ignatia/Inge de Waard

Jul 6, 2011, 3:15:07 AM7/6/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
great will add you to my google+ account as well

Leigh Makay

Jul 6, 2011, 9:01:33 AM7/6/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately they have exceeded capacity.  So, if you have not already subscribed, it may be a while until it is open again.  You can put you name on a waiting list.
--

Leigh Makay, Ph.D.

Contributing Faculty
Center for Undergraduate Studies
Walden University
155 Fifth Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
Web site: www.waldenu.edu

Dan Maloy

Jul 6, 2011, 2:38:38 PM7/6/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
Google seems to be limiting signups per day.  I know several people who initially received that notice, but who were able to get in some hours later.

teromakotero

Jul 7, 2011, 2:18:18 AM7/7/11
to eduMOOC
I'm using Google+ also. I think that there is a lot of opportunities
for learning and teaching purposes

Michael Anbessei

Jul 7, 2011, 5:04:29 AM7/7/11
to eduMOOC
I like the idea of a circle in google+ for eduMOOCers. So I'd really
appreciate an invite from anyone who has any left.
I'm at mick...@gmail.com.

Rob Darrow

Jul 7, 2011, 9:03:02 AM7/7/11
to eduMOOC
Yes, I think Google+ for EduMOOCers is a great application in
circles. Hope I can find all of you there.
Anyone can now join.

If you haven't already, you can create your own personalized URL for
your Google+ account. Follow this link to get your customized URL:
http://gplus.to/

In addition, we could set up a "hang out". Perhaps we could do this
after the EduMOOC presentation today?
Rob
Rob Darrow - http://gplus.to/robdarrow

On Jul 7, 2:04 am, Michael Anbessei <micke...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I like the idea of a circle in google+ for eduMOOCers. So I'd really
> appreciate an invite from anyone who has any left.
> I'm at micke...@gmail.com.

Rebecca Hedreen

Jul 7, 2011, 9:44:29 AM7/7/11
to eduMOOC
Google seems to be occasionally allowing invites to go out, then
closing up again. I would also love an invite, should the opportunity
arise!

Rob Darrow

Jul 7, 2011, 9:56:57 AM7/7/11
to eduMOOC
Hi Rebecca - See if you got the invite now. I just added you to my
circle that I called "EduMooc"
We'll see if we can some how combine the EduMooc circles. I tried to
find the one posted by Stephanie Day, but was not successful.
- Rob

Rob Darrow

Jul 7, 2011, 10:15:05 AM7/7/11
to eduMOOC, Rob Darrow
I may be wrong, but I think anyone can now be added to Google+ by
adding someone's email to one of your "circles". So, just to test
this, I have put Rebecca in a circle called "EduMooc". I wonder if
she gets an email invite at that point?

I have added those whose names I can find in Google+ above to my
circle I called "EduMooc" I don't know how to make a circle public
or if that is needed?

I am happy to add others, but it works best when I have your email
address, so if interested in learning more about this together, email
me directly at: robda...@gmail.com and we'll see if we can't all
get connected here.
- Rob

Rebecca Hedreen

Jul 7, 2011, 1:59:29 PM7/7/11
to eduMOOC
Yes! I'm in! Thank you, Rob.

On Jul 7, 10:15 am, Rob Darrow <robdarro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I may be wrong, but I think anyone can now be added to Google+ by
> adding someone's email to one of your "circles".  So, just to test
> this, I have put Rebecca in a circle called "EduMooc".  I wonder if
> she gets an email invite at that point?
>
> I have added those whose names I can find in Google+ above to my
> circle I called "EduMooc"  I don't know how to make a circle public
> or  if that is needed?
>
> I am happy to add others, but it works best when I have your email
> address, so if interested in learning more about this together, email
> me directly at: robdarro...@gmail.com and we'll see if we can't all
> get connected here.
> - Rob

Rob Darrow

Jul 7, 2011, 3:07:41 PM7/7/11
to eduMOOC
If you're still on (12 noon PST), try joining the EduMooc "Hang Out" I
created at: https://plus.google.com/robdarrow
- Rob

Maria Droujkova

Jul 7, 2011, 7:56:53 PM7/7/11
to eduMOOC
Rob,
Can you please add me as well?

Cheers,
MariaD

Caradae

Jul 7, 2011, 8:04:38 PM7/7/11
to eduMOOC
I too would LOVE an invite for Google +. I have been trying to get
into the beta for the last week and it is currently full. So if anyone
has an invite they can use I'm game :)

My email is: cara...@gmail.com

Also if I happen to get in I will post here again to see if anyone
else is interested.

Thanks,
Eva

Rob Darrow

Jul 7, 2011, 8:51:41 PM7/7/11
to eduMOOC
Hi Everyone - If you have not received an email from me
(robda...@gmail.com) regarding your Google+ account, feel free to
email again. I have "invited" everyone who has emailed me. However,
it appears that setting up your own G+ account is hit and miss. But,
it seems like Google is working on it from this article:
http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20077456-264/google-doubling-google-population/?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20
Best,
Rob
PS - If we learn nothing else from EduMooc, we're going to learn how
to Google Plus!

On Jul 7, 5:04 pm, Caradae <carada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I too would LOVE an invite for Google +. I have been trying to get
> into the beta for the last week and it is currently full. So if anyone
> has an invite they can use I'm game :)
>
> My email is: carada...@gmail.com

Melissa Rizzuto

Jul 7, 2011, 8:55:39 PM7/7/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Rob. I was added to the circle and got the Google + invite a little while later. Yes, we will all definitely be learning more about Google +. I think  it will take some time to figure it out before I can even consider it's best uses in online learning.

Eva Dunson

Jul 7, 2011, 8:57:59 PM7/7/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
Yeah thanks, I was added after I sent the last email. I appreciate it alot. Been wanting to try this out since I saw it last week. I have a new toy to play with :D

Thanks,
Eva
--
Eva Dunson

Caradae

Jul 7, 2011, 9:03:42 PM7/7/11
to eduMOOC
What are your handles for Google+?

mine is: cara...@gmail.com

Send me an add and we'll mess around with it :)

Makayster

Jul 7, 2011, 9:15:03 PM7/7/11
to eduMOOC
If you are interested in joining Google+, they have opened it again so
you may want to try now.

- Leigh

Sally

Jul 7, 2011, 9:52:33 PM7/7/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
They seem to be over capacity every time I take a look - if anyone has any invites could I have one please?

thanks

Eva Dunson

Jul 7, 2011, 10:10:15 PM7/7/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
I tried adding you not sure if the invite went through... Still trying to figure it all out. It's not just a click and add feature.

Eva

Gayle Nicholls

Jul 7, 2011, 11:54:02 PM7/7/11
to edu...@googlegroups.com
If I can get an ad, I would appreciate it. I tried but thought they were closed.

Thanks
Gaylen...@gmail.com

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:03 PM, <edumooc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/edumooc/topics

 Topic: Google+

    Rob,
    Can you please add me as well?

    Cheers,
    MariaD

                sallyw...@gmail.com

                  I tried adding you not sure if the invite went through... Still trying to
                  figure it all out. It's not just a click and add feature.

                  Eva

                    Caradae <cara...@gmail.com> Jul 07 05:07PM -0700 ^

                    I find myself more active online than I do when I am in a classroom. I
                    find it easier to concentrate and I am able to check and double check
                    my work and make sure I have everything that is needed. I am also
                    obsessive about checking throughout the day, so getting emails to let
                    me know of responses is something that I have always wanted, keeps the
                    time on the board limited for me. I have been liking this setup quite
                    well and find it very easy to use and navigate.

                  --
                  --------
                  Gayle Nicholls-Ali, M.A.

                  (626) 344-9060 VoiceMail
                  (626) 688-0310 Direct
                  (501) 636-5445 Fax

                  digitalrain-diaries.blogspot.com

                  ----
                  "We did not come to fear the future. We came to shape it." - President Barack Obama

                  teromakotero

                  Jul 8, 2011, 4:48:54 AM7/8/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  Thank you Rob for the link http://gplus.to/ to have personalized URL
                  for Google+! It is awesome!

                  On 7 heinä, 16:03, Rob Darrow <robdarro...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  > Yes, I think Google+ for EduMOOCers is a great application in
                  > circles.  Hope I can find all of you there.
                  > Anyone can now join.
                  >
                  > If you haven't already, you can create your own personalized URL for
                  > your Google+ account.  Follow this link to get your customized URL:http://gplus.to/
                  >
                  > In addition, we could set up a "hang out".  Perhaps we could do this
                  > after the EduMOOC presentation today?
                  > Rob
                  > Rob Darrow -http://gplus.to/robdarrow

                  norma.ortiz

                  Jul 8, 2011, 6:28:38 AM7/8/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  Hi everyone!

                  It's could be an excellent proyect to collaborate with ideas for google
                  + in education, but many of us aren't into google+.

                  We need invitations to explore and innovate in our educational areas.
                  If there is someone that have invitations to share, I'm praying for
                  one!!! My gmail account is norma...@gmail.com

                  Thanks :)

                  sanford

                  Jul 8, 2011, 9:37:49 AM7/8/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  I too would like an invite. Every time I go there it is closed.
                  Thanks in advance
                  Sanford Arbogast
                  arbo...@gmail.com

                  Rob Darrow

                  Jul 8, 2011, 10:27:25 AM7/8/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  Hi Sanford - You should be good to go.  You may need to check back at different times before you can create an account because Google keeps adding accounts...
                  Enjoy,
                  Rob
                  --
                  Rob
                  Rob Darrow, Ed.D.

                  Caradae

                  Jul 8, 2011, 4:49:41 PM7/8/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  I now am able to officially invite people. I guess I had to wait for a
                  little while. So if you still need an invite message me your email and
                  I'll send you one. I tried last night for some people and not sure if
                  it went through or not. If not, resend me your email.

                  Sorry for the issues,
                  Eva

                  On Jul 7, 6:03 pm, Caradae <carada...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  > What are your handles for Google+?
                  >
                  > mine is: carada...@gmail.com

                  Wawa

                  Jul 8, 2011, 4:53:21 PM7/8/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  I am thinking of using Hangouts to remain available for my students after classroom sessions in an upcoming course. This assumes that Google would have opened the floodgates to invitations so that I can invite my students to a Google+ circle for that purspose.

                  Dr.Garman

                  Jul 8, 2011, 8:30:07 PM7/8/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  Anyone with an invite to google+
                  Would love to get one
                  Thanks
                  Dr Garman

                  On Jun 30, 11:39 pm, Trent M Kays <kays.tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  > I'm using Google+. I like it so far. It's still early though as you noted.

                  Stephanie Day

                  Jul 8, 2011, 9:17:26 PM7/8/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  Have just invited everyone who had their emails here. Hopefully will
                  enable you to get in if you havent already.
                  Invites seems to come and go

                  Good Luck
                  Steph

                  edtechsean

                  Jul 9, 2011, 12:19:27 PM7/9/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  That was fast!
                  "Google’s +1 Button Already More Widespread Than Twitter’s Tweet
                  Button [STATS]"
                  http://mashable.com/2011/07/08/google-button-twitter-share-button/

                  Thanks Rob Darrow for the heads up on the gplus.to link shortener!

                  Cheers,
                  Sean C. Abajian (edtechsean)
                  http://gplus.to/EdTechSean

                  Maria Droujkova

                  Jul 9, 2011, 11:39:38 PM7/9/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  I looked at Goole+ and I did not see opportunities for collaboration
                  there. There are tools either for broadcast (circles) or for chat
                  (hangouts, messages).

                  Cheers,
                  MariaD

                  Brad Williamson

                  Jul 10, 2011, 4:08:51 AM7/10/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  Hi,

                  I would also like and invite please. My address is bradswi...@gmail.com

                  Thanks

                  Brad Williamson
                  Aotea College
                  New Zealand

                  Wawa

                  Jul 10, 2011, 11:24:54 PM7/10/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  Actually, Hangouts (which comes with a group chat function), may turn out to be a more useful tool for team conference calling in the enterprise for small dispersed teams than it will be as a social tool. I tried it today with some friends from around the world and it worked very well, with great sound quality. The video quality of course depends on the nature of the web camera at each end of the Hangout.

                  If anyone still needs an invitation to Google+, please send me a private email at wawa....@gmail.com and reference this eduMOOC. I have a few invitations left.

                  Wawa Ngenge, Ph.D.

                  Vance

                  Jul 11, 2011, 1:06:17 AM7/11/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  Ray Schroeder's post from July 8 presages discovery of whatever
                  affordances there might be in Google+ for MOOC interaction. I suggest
                  we join Jeff Lebow's Next Scheduled MOOCast: July 13 at 1400UTC,
                  http://edumooc2011.blogspot.com/ . He has some ideas on the how we can
                  use Google+ effectively, and mentioned some in this recorded event
                  yesterday: http://learning2gether.posterous.com/vance-stevens-and-jeff-

                  Vance

                  On Jul 8, 4:55 am, Melissa Rizzuto <melrizz...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  > Thanks, Rob. I was added to the circle and got the Google + invite a little
                  > while later. Yes, we will all definitely be learning more about Google +. I
                  > think  it will take some time to figure it out before I can even consider
                  > it's best uses in online learning.
                  >

                  > On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 8:51 PM, Rob Darrow <robdarro...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  > > Hi Everyone - If you have not received an email from me
                  > > (robdarro...@gmail.com) regarding your Google+ account, feel free to
                  > > email again.  I have "invited" everyone who has emailed me.  However,
                  > > it appears that setting up your own G+ account is hit and miss.  But,
                  > > it seems like Google is working on it from this article:
                  >
                  > >http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20077456-264/google-doubling-google...
                  Message has been deleted

                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch Muller

                  Jul 11, 2011, 8:42:00 AM7/11/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  I'm looking forward to the live event, Vance. If anyone is interested, I have lots of invitations. Just share your email with me and I will invite you.

                  Barb Perlewitz

                  Jul 11, 2011, 9:06:09 AM7/11/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  I would also like an invite when the opportunity presents itself. Just
                  got back from vacation and must have missed the window to sign up
                  myself.

                  Thanks,
                  Barb Perlewitz
                  Concordia University NE
                  Director Graduate Teacher Certification and Master's in Curriculum and
                  Instruction
                  Barbara....@cune.edu
                  Barb.Pe...@gmail.com

                  On Jul 7, 8:03 am, Rob Darrow <robdarro...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  > Yes, I think Google+ for EduMOOCers is a great application in
                  > circles.  Hope I can find all of you there.
                  > Anyone can now join.
                  >
                  > If you haven't already, you can create your own personalized URL for
                  > your Google+ account.  Follow this link to get your customized URL:http://gplus.to/
                  >
                  > In addition, we could set up a "hang out".  Perhaps we could do this
                  > after the EduMOOC presentation today?
                  > Rob
                  > Rob Darrow -http://gplus.to/robdarrow
                  >
                  > On Jul 7, 2:04 am, Michael Anbessei <micke...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  >

                  > > I like the idea of a circle in google+ for eduMOOCers. So I'd really
                  > > appreciate an invite from anyone who has any left.
                  > > I'm at micke...@gmail.com.
                  >
                  > > On Jul 7, 9:18 am, teromakotero <tero.toiva...@suomi24.fi> wrote:
                  >
                  > > > I'm using Google+ also. I think that there is a lot of opportunities
                  > > > for learning and teaching purposes

                  Andrea Milligan

                  Jul 11, 2011, 10:12:36 AM7/11/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  Hello!

                  I would love an invite to Google+ if any become available.

                  acad.te...@gmail.com

                  Thanks Andrea

                  RuthK

                  Jul 11, 2011, 10:46:40 AM7/11/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  I guess that I need an invite also. Every time I look they are over
                  capacity.

                  sanford

                  Jul 12, 2011, 10:25:30 AM7/12/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  Thanks for the invite now how do I invite others?

                  On Jul 8, 9:37 am, sanford <arboga...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  > I too would like an invite. Every time I go there it is closed.
                  > Thanks in advance
                  > Sanford Arbogast
                  > arboga...@gmail.com

                  Rob Darrow

                  Jul 12, 2011, 10:56:43 AM7/12/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  What I found was that after I put people into Circles, with their gmail account, then they could log in and create an account.  I have also seen an "Invite" link on the right side when you log into G+, but I have had the best success putting people in my circles.  I have one circle labeled Edumooc.

                  sanford

                  Jul 12, 2011, 1:07:05 PM7/12/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  Thanks Rob, I found it.
                  If anyone needs an invite let me know.
                  Sanford Arbogast
                  arbo...@gmail.com

                  On Jul 12, 10:56 am, Rob Darrow <robdarro...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  > What I found was that after I put people into Circles, with their gmail
                  > account, then they could log in and create an account.  I have also seen an
                  > "Invite" link on the right side when you log into G+, but I have had the
                  > best success putting people in my circles.  I have one circle labeled
                  > Edumooc.

                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch Muller

                  Jul 12, 2011, 1:09:36 PM7/12/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  Not everyone has the option of inviting others, yet.

                  Warm wishes,
                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch, EDD/CI
                  Educational Leadership
                  Curriculum and Instruction
                  Passionate about Learning
                  Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning
                  I present at WiZiQ
                  Contact Me LinkedinFacebookEtsyTwitter

                  To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

                  May your inner success shine and bring you a lot of success.

                  Lonnie

                  Jul 12, 2011, 2:59:06 PM7/12/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  I would welcome an invite to Google+. Thanks!

                  Lonnie

                  On Jul 7, 8:51 pm, Rob Darrow <robdarro...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  > Hi Everyone - If you have not received an email from me
                  > (robdarro...@gmail.com) regarding your Google+ account, feel free to
                  > email again.  I have "invited" everyone who has emailed me.  However,
                  > it appears that setting up your own G+ account is hit and miss.  But,
                  > it seems like Google is working on it from this article:http://news.cnet.com/8301-30685_3-20077456-264/google-doubling-google...
                  > Best,
                  > Rob
                  > PS - If we learn nothing else from EduMooc, we're going to learn how
                  > to Google Plus!
                  >
                  > On Jul 7, 5:04 pm, Caradae <carada...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  >

                  > > I too would LOVE an invite for Google +. I have been trying to get
                  > > into the beta for the last week and it is currently full. So if anyone
                  > > has an invite they can use I'm game :)
                  >
                  > > My email is: carada...@gmail.com
                  >
                  > > Also if I happen to get in I will post here again to see if anyone
                  > > else is interested.
                  >
                  > > Thanks,
                  > > Eva
                  >
                  > > On Jun 30, 9:13 pm, Dan Maloy <daniel.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  >
                  > > > In the interest of collaboration, is anyone else out there using Google+
                  > > > yet?  It's a bit early, I know, but I'm putting it through its paces and I'd
                  > > > like to see what, if anything, it can be used for during this MOOC.- Hide quoted text -

                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch Muller

                  Jul 12, 2011, 3:46:16 PM7/12/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  Lonnie,

                  Enjoy and let me know what you think.

                  Warm wishes,
                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch, EDD/CI
                  Educational Leadership
                  Curriculum and Instruction
                  Passionate about Learning
                  Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning
                  I present at WiZiQ
                  Contact Me LinkedinFacebookEtsyTwitter

                  To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

                  May your inner success shine and bring you a lot of success.

                  Christina

                  Jul 12, 2011, 11:56:11 PM7/12/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  If there is still a chance to get me an invite, I would be most
                  appreciative.

                  msnashs...@gmail.com

                  Thank you kindly.
                  Christina Nash

                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch Muller

                  Jul 12, 2011, 11:57:12 PM7/12/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  Done!

                  Warm wishes,
                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch, EDD/CI
                  Educational Leadership
                  Curriculum and Instruction
                  Passionate about Learning
                  Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning
                  I present at WiZiQ
                  Contact Me LinkedinFacebookEtsyTwitter

                  To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

                  May your inner success shine and bring you a lot of success.

                  Mitch

                  Jul 13, 2011, 2:23:16 PM7/13/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  I would appreciate an invite if they are still out there.

                  On Jul 12, 12:07 pm, sanford <arboga...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  > Thanks Rob, I found it.
                  > If anyone needs an invite let me know.
                  > Sanford Arbogast
                  > arboga...@gmail.com

                  edtechsean

                  Jul 13, 2011, 5:06:19 PM7/13/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  Here's some stats on Google+ users:
                  http://www.findpeopleonplus.com/statistics
                  (approx 74% male, 25% female, 1% other)

                  @Mitch, I just sent you an invite.

                  Cheers,
                  Sean C. Abajian
                  Graduate Student, California State University Northridge
                  http://gplus.to/EdTechSean

                  April

                  Jul 13, 2011, 5:45:53 PM7/13/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  Yes, I am. You can see my profile at gplus.to/ahayman

                  If anyone is starting, or already has started, an eduMOOC circle,
                  please add me!

                  Best,
                  April

                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch Muller

                  Jul 14, 2011, 12:02:28 AM7/14/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  Enjoy the google plus experience. I invited all those who asked.

                  Warm wishes,
                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch, EDD/CI
                  Educational Leadership
                  Curriculum and Instruction
                  Passionate about Learning
                  Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning
                  I present at WiZiQ
                  Contact Me LinkedinFacebookEtsyTwitter

                  To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

                  May your inner success shine and bring you a lot of success.

                  Skye McCloud

                  Jul 14, 2011, 12:15:08 PM7/14/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  I am looking for an invitation, my email is nskyem...@gmail.com
                  Thank you

                  On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Dr. Nellie Deutsch Muller <nellie.mul...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  I'm looking forward to the event. If anyone is interested, I have lots of invitations. Just share you email with me and I will invite you.

                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch Muller

                  Jul 14, 2011, 5:59:27 PM7/14/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  Done!

                  Warm wishes,
                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch, EDD/CI
                  Educational Leadership
                  Curriculum and Instruction
                  Passionate about Learning
                  Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning
                  I present at WiZiQ
                  Contact Me LinkedinFacebookEtsyTwitter

                  To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

                  May your inner success shine and bring you a lot of success.

                  Heather G

                  Jul 20, 2011, 9:54:52 AM7/20/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  Hello,

                  I am interested in an invite for Google+ as well. I had tried signing
                  up through the website a week or so ago, but have yet to receive
                  confirmation. Thanks in advance!

                  Heather Guibault

                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch Muller

                  Jul 20, 2011, 12:17:15 PM7/20/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com, h.gui...@gmail.com
                  Let me know if it works, Heather.

                  Warm wishes,
                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch, EDD/CI
                  Educational Leadership
                  Curriculum and Instruction
                  Passionate about Learning
                  Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong Learning
                  I present at WiZiQ
                  Contact Me LinkedinFacebookEtsyTwitter

                  To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

                  May your inner success shine and bring you a lot of success.

                  Heather G

                  Jul 20, 2011, 12:22:43 PM7/20/11
                  to eduMOOC
                  It worked - Thank you!

                  On Jul 20, 12:17 pm, "Dr. Nellie Deutsch Muller"
                  <nellie.muller.deut...@gmail.com> wrote:
                  > Let me know if it works, Heather.
                  >
                  > Warm wishes,
                  >  Dr. Nellie Deutsch, EDD/CI
                  > Educational Leadership
                  > Curriculum and Instruction
                  > Passionate about Learning <http://nellie-deutsch.com/>
                  > Integrating Technology for Active Lifelong
                  > Learning<http://www.integrating-technology.org/>
                  > I present at WiZiQ <http://www.wiziq.com/nelliemuller>
                  > Contact Me [image: Linkedin] <http://ca.linkedin.com/in/nelliemuller>[image:
                  > Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/#%21/nelliemuller>[image:
                  > Etsy]<http://www.etsy.com/listing/48873500/bell-flower-earrings>[image:
                  > Twitter] <http://twitter.com/nelliemuller>

                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch Muller

                  Jul 20, 2011, 4:17:46 PM7/20/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  Great!!!

                  Warm wishes,
                  Dr. Nellie Deutsch, EDD/CI
                  Educational Leadership
                  Curriculum and Instruction
                  Passionate about Learning
                  Contact Me LinkedinFacebookEtsyTwitter

                  To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

                  May your inner success shine and bring you a lot of success.

                  Chris Aldrich

                  Jul 24, 2011, 3:24:27 PM7/24/11
                  to edu...@googlegroups.com
                  I'm sure that with future updates to Google+ it'll become much more functional for uses like MOOC's.

                  Until then, here's a few resources for helping those who are currently trying it out:

                  To search posts for eduMOOC conversations:
                  Naturally, changing the word "edumooc" in the URL will allow you to search for other conversations.

                  To search profiles for eduMOOC related people:

                  To facilitate finding others in eduMOOC to add them to your circles, I've created an open Google Spreadsheet which you can add your profile to if you'd like.  (I'm relatively new to the group, so please let me know if a pre-existing open spreadsheet or other resource is already available so we're not duplicating resources.)

                  Happy learning,
                  Chris