A gentle reminder for those who should know

Snit

Dec 1, 2005, 10:34:23 PM12/1/05
Colorado

#18-9-111, section 4.b.II:
Harassment - stalking. (1) A person commits harassment if, with intent to
harass, annoy, or alarm another person, he or she:

a. Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise touches a person or subjects him
to physical contact; or
b. In a public place directs obscene language or makes an obscene gesture
to or at another person; or
c. Follows a person in or about a public place; or
d. Repealed.
e. Initiates communication with a person, anonymously or otherwise by
telephone, computer, computer network, or computer system in a manner
intended to harass or threaten bodily injury or property damage, or
makes any comment, request, suggestion, or proposal by telephone,
computer, computer network, or computer system that is obscene; or
f. Makes a telephone call or causes a telephone to ring repeatedly, whether
or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate conversation;
g. Makes repeated communications at inconvenient hours that invade the
privacy of another and interfere in the use and enjoyment of another's
home or private residence or other private property; or
h. Repeatedly insults, taunts, challenges, or makes communications in
offensively coarse language to, another in a manner likely to provoke a
violent or disorderly response.

-----

I do not believe ignorance of the law is a defense likely to work, but now
you cannot even use that - should the need ever come up.

--
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Steve Mackay

Dec 1, 2005, 10:51:58 PM12/1/05

What's wrong Snit? You don't like Steve and Ebot showing what a dung
covered circus clown you are? Waa Waa... Get over it.

Snit

Dec 1, 2005, 11:09:31 PM12/1/05
"Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> stated in post
pan.2005.12.02....@hotmail.com on 12/1/05 8:51 PM:

Let me be very clear: the line has been crossed.

Steve and Elizabot have been hunting through the web and, likely, looking at
my local newspapers to find information about me. They have used this
information in reprehensible ways, have lied about it repeatedly, have
incited others to join them, have threatened to send their lies to my ISP in
an effort to have my account terminated, have dishonestly accused me of
sending e-mails to their significant others, and - most repulsively - have
used the death of my mother in their trolling.

Hopefully even you can see where this is a level of trolling and flaming
that is beyond what has been seen in CSMA in the past. It is reprehensible
and, likely, illegal. At this time I have no plans on contacting legal
authorities but I am leaving the option open. A complete cessation of such
actions will go a long way to preventing me from heading that way - a public
apology and acknowledgment of their lies would go even further.

--
I am one of only .3% of people who have avoided becoming a statistic.

Steve Mackay

Dec 1, 2005, 11:27:45 PM12/1/05

Oh lookie here... Mikey is trying to be all tough and serious.<eye roll>

> Steve and Elizabot have been hunting through the web and, likely, looking at
> my local newspapers to find information about me.

All public information.

> They have used this
> information in reprehensible ways

And that is?

> have lied about it repeatedl

And these lies are?

> have
> incited others to join them, have threatened to send their lies to my ISP in
> an effort to have my account terminated,

And what "lies" would those be?

> have dishonestly accused me of
> sending e-mails to their significant others, and - most repulsively - have
> used the death of my mother in their trolling.

Waaa Waaa. Cry us a river.

> Hopefully even you can see where this is a level of trolling and flaming
> that is beyond what has been seen in CSMA in the past. It is reprehensible
> and, likely, illegal. At this time I have no plans on contacting legal
> authorities but I am leaving the option open. A complete cessation of such
> actions will go a long way to preventing me from heading that way - a public
> apology and acknowledgment of their lies would go even further.

Snit. You acting like you've done no wrong here is really quite pathetic.
But maybe you can get your sockpuppets to back you up here.

Snit

Dec 2, 2005, 12:14:25 AM12/2/05
"Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> stated in post
pan.2005.12.02....@hotmail.com on 12/1/05 9:27 PM:

<SNIP />

> Snit. You acting like you've done no wrong here is really quite pathetic.
> But maybe you can get your sockpuppets to back you up here.

I am neither going to take responsibility for their actions nor give you a
detailed list of where their obsessive research has been accurate and where
they have made up outright lies. I will, however, provide you with a lie
from each of them, as examples:

* Steve claims I contacted his unmarried "wife" via e-mail.
* Elizabot claims I am on welfare

Both of these are outright lies... but even when they have told the truth
they have been despicable. It is true my mother died recently. The fact
that Elizabot is not only obsessive enough where she found this info so
quickly (or at all!) but then she opted to not only post it to CSMA but to
do so in such a repulsive way is a sign her actions are escalating.

I am truly saddened to see that you will support them as their trolling and
flaming escalates to such a level.

For more detailed information on Elizabot's actions see:
<http://snipurl.com/bots_obsession>. Please note that my comments about her
are supported strongly by posts she has made to CSMA.

--
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away.

Steve Carroll

Dec 2, 2005, 12:37:00 AM12/2/05
In article <pan.2005.12.02....@hotmail.com>,
Steve Mackay <steve_...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > apology and acknowledgment of their lies would go even further.\

To Snit:
Lock the medicine chest.

> Snit. You acting like you've done no wrong here is really quite pathetic.
> But maybe you can get your sockpuppets to back you up here.

LOL! He's so clueless it's amazing. It's fun stuff to think about but I
seriously doubt even Snit is stupid enough to attempt to initiate an
action... if he did, his persistent baiting and trolling crap would be
out in the open where he'd be forced to confront it in a public forum
(court)... no more denials from him. A large part of his problem is that
of using a fake name. That and the fact that he's forged posts using my
name and admitted to doing so. He's used numerous sock puppets and
admitted to doing so. He's changed his name a bunch of times and
admitted to doing so... he'd have one *helluva* time convincing anyone
why he should ever have been believed about anything he's ever written
in csma. I have stated numerous times, that he has given me no reason to
believe a word he says... that's a real problem for him. To top it all
off, the google record shows scores of people who think he's a lying,
nutcase troll who is totally full off shit. My lawyer would have a field
day with this stuff... all while Snit ends up paying his fee, my time in
court and fees for whatever idiot Snit could find to represent him. The
part that really kills me is he's probably sitting there thinking there
would be no counter suit;) Too much comedy...

--
"I would not be a good liar, being that I have little if any practice." - Snit

John C. Randolph

Dec 2, 2005, 12:51:40 AM12/2/05
On 2005-12-01 21:14:25 -0800, Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> said:
> I am truly saddened to see that you will support them as their trolling and
> flaming escalates to such a level.

Dude,

You're nothing but a troll yourself. What are you bitching about?

-jcr

Snit

Dec 2, 2005, 12:55:07 AM12/2/05
"John C. Randolph" <jcr.n...@nospam.mac.com> stated in post
2005120121514075249%jcrnospam@nospammaccom on 12/1/05 10:51 PM:

Read their recent posts. Can you find *any* posts from any Usenet group
where people have done what they have. I know I no of no other such
incident.

--
"Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. It's about saying NO to
all but the most crucial features." -- Steve Jobs

Wally

Dec 2, 2005, 2:12:10 AM12/2/05
On 2/12/05 11:34 AM, in article BFB50ECF.3D967%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID,
"Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

I doubt anyone in CSMA would use any of the above against you, so stop
worrying about it!

--
"And I cry when there is nobody who understands that."- Snit

Wally

Dec 2, 2005, 2:15:46 AM12/2/05
On 2/12/05 12:09 PM, in article BFB5170B.3D973%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID,
"Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

<snip>

> Let me be very clear:

That'll be the day! LOL

<snip>

--
"Ok, do you or do you not partially agree with it.  You did state that you
did not agree with it "at all".  Please remember I pointed out a a partial

Steve Mackay

Dec 2, 2005, 2:30:37 AM12/2/05
On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 22:14:25 -0700, Snit wrote:

> "Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> stated in post
> pan.2005.12.02....@hotmail.com on 12/1/05 9:27 PM:
>
> <SNIP />
>
>> Snit. You acting like you've done no wrong here is really quite pathetic.
>> But maybe you can get your sockpuppets to back you up here.
>
> I am neither going to take responsibility

When will you actually take responsibility for *ANYTHING*?
Now be a man, and get off those food stamps.

Snit

Dec 2, 2005, 2:48:45 AM12/2/05
"Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> stated in post
pan.2005.12.02....@hotmail.com on 12/2/05 12:30 AM:

Please note, Steve, how you are responding. While your dishonest snipping
and running from the content is not in the same ball park as the despicable
actions of Steve Carroll's and Elizabot's that you will not speak about, the
fact that you opt to troll and flame me in this discussion is a tacit
approval of their actions. Your actions here are not as despicable as
theirs, but they are clearly reprehensible none-the-less. While we have had
our disagreements in the past I had expected better of you.

--
If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

Steve Mackay

Dec 2, 2005, 3:06:08 AM12/2/05

Really, are you amazed at this? I'm not.

> It's fun stuff to think about but I
> seriously doubt even Snit is stupid enough to attempt to initiate an
> action...

Well, Snit isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. Actually, in that
sense, he's a spoon. So I wouldn't underestimate his stupidity.

> if he did, his persistent baiting and trolling crap would be
> out in the open where he'd be forced to confront it in a public forum
> (court)... no more denials from him. A large part of his problem is that
> of using a fake name. That and the fact that he's forged posts using my
> name and admitted to doing so. He's used numerous sock puppets and
> admitted to doing so. He's changed his name a bunch of times and
> admitted to doing so... he'd have one *helluva* time convincing anyone
> why he should ever have been believed about anything he's ever written
> in csma. I have stated numerous times, that he has given me no reason to
> believe a word he says... that's a real problem for him. To top it all
> off, the google record shows scores of people who think he's a lying,
> nutcase troll who is totally full off shit. My lawyer would have a field
> day with this stuff... all while Snit ends up paying his fee, my time in
> court and fees for whatever idiot Snit could find to represent him. The
> part that really kills me is he's probably sitting there thinking there
> would be no counter suit;) Too much comedy...

The sad part is, this is entirely done for attention. Worse yet, I bet he
seriously thinks SOMEONE will think of him as a victim in all this. And if
someone doesn't come along to support him, I'm sure he can get one of his
sockpuppets to come to his rescue :)

Steve Mackay

Dec 2, 2005, 3:40:33 AM12/2/05
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 00:48:45 -0700, Snit wrote:

> "Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> stated in post
> pan.2005.12.02....@hotmail.com on 12/2/05 12:30 AM:
>
>> On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 22:14:25 -0700, Snit wrote:
>>
>>> "Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> stated in post
>>> pan.2005.12.02....@hotmail.com on 12/1/05 9:27 PM:
>>>
>>> <SNIP />

>>> I am neither going to take responsibility
>>
>> When will you actually take responsibility for *ANYTHING*?
>> Now be a man, and get off those food stamps.
>>
> Please note

That you're a pathetic loser? Why yes, I've noted it several times. But
thanks anyways.

Tim Adams

Dec 2, 2005, 7:22:00 AM12/2/05
In article <BFB52FCB.3D996%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "John C. Randolph" <jcr.n...@nospam.mac.com> stated in post
> 2005120121514075249%jcrnospam@nospammaccom on 12/1/05 10:51 PM:
>
> > On 2005-12-01 21:14:25 -0800, Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> said:
> >> I am truly saddened to see that you will support them as their trolling and
> >> flaming escalates to such a level.
> >
> > Dude,
> >
> > You're nothing but a troll yourself. What are you bitching about?
>
> Read their recent posts. Can you find *any* posts from any Usenet group
> where people have done what they have. I know I no of no other such
> incident.

Poor baby. You dish it out but when it's returned in kind, start crying a river.

--
I eat dog shit to get attention - snit.

Tim

Elizabot v2.0.2

Dec 2, 2005, 1:17:31 PM12/2/05
Snit wrote:
> "Steve Mackay" <steve_...@hotmail.com> stated in post
> pan.2005.12.02....@hotmail.com on 12/1/05 9:27 PM:
>
> <SNIP />
>
>>Snit. You acting like you've done no wrong here is really quite pathetic.
>>But maybe you can get your sockpuppets to back you up here.
>

> I am neither going to take responsibility for their actions nor give you a
> detailed list of where their obsessive research has been accurate and where
> they have made up outright lies. I will, however, provide you with a lie
> from each of them, as examples:
>
> * Steve claims I contacted his unmarried "wife" via e-mail.
> * Elizabot claims I am on welfare

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/49b95ecef897d7b8?dmode=source

http://tinyurl.com/e292e

Member Name: sweet tomato Member Since: Jan 24, 2005
Gender: Female
Relationship status: married
My Home State or Country: AZ
My Partner's Job: Teacher @ college
About Myself:
My husband and I are very excited to be expecting our first child, due
June 4, 2005. We're choosing to use a midwife and have a home delivery,
provided all goes well. We are not having a sonogram to find out what
sex the baby is as we want to be surprised. I am loving being pregnant!
I've always wanted to be a mom and am at a point in my life where I feel
confident in my abilities to be a good mom and that feels good. :)

http://tinyurl.com/8g2tz

Sorry it's taken so long to post, but it's been kinda crazy 'round here
this last week! Our 'little bit' Ash Morgan was born June 9th at 9:03
pm. She weighed in at 8 lbs 2 oz and 20.5 inches. And what a doll (of
course, I'm the mother so I'm gonna say that.. hee-hee)!! I'm so in love!

I'll post my story as soon as company leaves (Sunday morning... thank
god!!). For now, here's a url to see what she looks like.

http://myweb.cableone.net/snit/ash

Thanks for letting me know about the url. Hopefully, the link will
appear correctly now.

http://tinyurl.com/7r6o9

...dressing up the teddy bears that are about 'baby size'? I have been!
LOL Or, my husband will come home from work to find the teddy bear
dressed in our baby's clothes sitting in the baby swing, or the bouncer,
or some other baby item...like the stroller! I have three months left
and it's killing me....I want our baby...NOW! LOL

http://tinyurl.com/9yamv

These are great! DH and I love to do things like this! hee-hee Just to
mess with people. When the teller at the grocery store asks if there's
anything else they can do, I like asking for everything to go please.
They kinda do a double take and then chuckle. LOL Or we'll take one of
our stuffed bears and put him in the cart in the seat and put a toy or
something for the baby there and people will do a double take..it's too
funny. The other day we took the bear into the fast food with us and sat
him in the high chair at our table. LOL Some people look at you like '
are these people okay????' and then there's the folks who laugh and
comment on how cute it is. Ha-ha.. just never know what kinda response
we're going to get! That's the fun of it.

http://tinyurl.com/8jo8e

I've been just the opposite...my stomach has had to grow into my boobs!
Actually, late in my first trimester, just going into the second, they
exploded! I was hoping they'd wait a bit as I already had big boobs.
Hubby doesn't seem to mind though...and it has been fun using them to
play with my husband at night...*wink, wink*.

http://tinyurl.com/cboga

I TOTALLY understand feeling excited about the baby coming and yet
reluctant to be a SAHM. I'm 35 and have paid my own way in life since I
was 13, so it's been for the better half of my life that I've NEVER had
to depend on someone else. To top it off, I have my own business since I
was 18...super independent woman here! I was sooo afraid of giving that
up and going to depending on my husband for finances. It took quite a
while for me to be okay with the idea and a LOT of reassurance from my
husband that it was okay for me to depend on him. I planned on working
until the start of my 3rd trimester, but we got in a serious car
accident and I haven't been able to work since the end of week 12! One
good thing that has come out of the accident is that I can't work and am
relying on my husband, even though eventually we will be compensated for
the loss of income from my business. It's helped me see that things will
be okay and that my position in our family is just changing and it will
be okay.
Once youre baby comes, you'll be glad you're not working because from
anythng I've heard, the first 4-6 months are so exhausting that you
can't hardly keep your eyes open. Gee, I can't wait! lol ...I really
can't wait for the baby to get here!!

http://tinyurl.com/a65e6

I'm just coming up to my 3rd tri with our first child. Before we even
tried to get pregnant, we paid off all of our bills except mortgage,
which we're looking into refinancing to lower the payment. So all we
have is livng expenses. We don't eat out much (we treat ourselves to one
movie/dinner per month) or do any entertainment that costs $$ to keep
expenses down. Still, we are having to ask for help through programs
(WIC..). We make $100 too much annually to be accepted for food stamps,
until the baby is born, then we would be accepted. Obviously, we don't
make a lot of money, but we'd really like to have one of us be a stay at
home parent...since my husband makes more $$, it's better for him to
work. After the baby is born, I plan on doing at least one part time job
to help, I can do this at a time when DH can stay home. Does anyone have
any other ideas for ways of making it possible to stay home, whether
it's cutting costs or agencies that might help out? We're open to ideas....
Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/dv5m2

Misssue - What if you were to ask him what is a good compromise, since
he needs it and you're way too exhausted. Throw it back on him to come
up with an idea. If you're open to ideas, let him know that. Then
there's the ol' reliable hand job thing that's quick, easy and doesn't
take too much time/energy....Snuggle up to him, give him a hand job and
ten minutes later he's satisfied and happy and you can roll over and go
to sleep...lol.

> Both of these are outright lies... but even when they have told the truth
> they have been despicable. It is true my mother died recently. The fact
> that Elizabot is not only obsessive enough where she found this info so
> quickly (or at all!) but then she opted to not only post it to CSMA but to
> do so in such a repulsive way is a sign her actions are escalating.

If I hadn't caught you talking about sex with dead bodies on the day of
her funeral, I might not have brought it up at all. Why are you such a
sick freak, Snit?

> I am truly saddened to see that you will support them as their trolling and
> flaming escalates to such a level.
>
> For more detailed information on Elizabot's actions see:
> <http://snipurl.com/bots_obsession>. Please note that my comments about her
> are supported strongly by posts she has made to CSMA.

--
"The debates I tend to have are over points that really are not
debatable..." -Snit

Elizabot v2.0.2

Dec 2, 2005, 1:37:46 PM12/2/05

Go fuck yourself, Snit.

ed

Dec 2, 2005, 5:28:11 PM12/2/05
In news:11p153q...@corp.supernews.com,
Elizabot v2.0.2 <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> typed:

oh no, what will snit do now! <rolls eyes>

Elizabot v2.0.2

Dec 2, 2005, 5:47:54 PM12/2/05
ed wrote:

<snip>

> oh no, what will snit do now! <rolls eyes>

Not sure, but someone's been having fun with your php test. If you want
me to tell you some more IP address for any posters here, just ask. ;-)