Why is CSMA Moderator posting as Steve Carroll now?

Yobo_Obyo

Nov 8, 2005, 1:04:54 AM11/8/05
Would you please stick to one name or the other - using both is dishonest.
Don't bother denying your nymshifting - you have been caught too many
times to count.

Tim Adams

Nov 8, 2005, 8:33:43 AM11/8/05
In article <0bd90d2fd0482248...@localhost.talkaboutmac.com>,
"Yobo_Obyo" <yobo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Yet you can't supply any proof of him 'being caught' can you? Typical
nymshifting snit sockpuppet

--
"I'm a troll that pisses off many CSMA regulars"
written by snit as clearly shown:

Tim

macsuc...@yahoo.com

Nov 8, 2005, 9:20:59 AM11/8/05
Tim Adams wrote:
> In article <0bd90d2fd0482248...@localhost.talkaboutmac.com>,
> "Yobo_Obyo" <yobo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Would you please stick to one name or the other - using both is dishonest.
> > Don't bother denying your nymshifting - you have been caught too many
> > times to count.
>
> Yet you can't supply any proof of him 'being caught' can you? Typical
> nymshifting snit sockpuppet

After Steve "accidentally" posted the CSMA Moderator info under his own
name he lost what little credibility he had left.

Steve Carroll

Nov 8, 2005, 11:15:04 AM11/8/05
macsuc...@yahoo.com wrote:

Hi Snit:) So I did it "accidentally", did I? Alright... instead of the
usual 'me asking for proof only to be denied anything real from you'...
I suggest we bury the hatchet. In fact, being that we are nearing the
holiday season, I'd like to welcome your little pal "Toasty" to the NG
with something created especially for him.... sung to a tune I'm sure
you'll remember. No need to thank me...

Toasty the Snowbear

Sleeps in Snit's bed every night

But it's not by choice 'cuz he has no voice

Which is much to Snit's delight

Toasty the Snowbear

Has a very sore rear end

With a tear in his eye and a big supply

Of Preparation H to mend

There must have been some magic

In the suppository pad he used

For when he put it into place

He forgot about being abused

Toasty the Snowbear

Was alive wishing it wouldn't last

Running here and there like a crazy bear

Hoping Snit couldn't run that fast.

He had a thing for Fluffy the Cat

So down to the basement he went

He hoped that bitch could help him out

while he hid in the laundry vent

Then that cat came strolling in

As soaked as it could be

Poor Toasty hadn't counted on

The plight he was too see

Toasty the Snowbear

Didn't get pissed on like Snit's cat

Though his bottom was sore

And he wanted no more

He was glad not to deal with that

Thumpety thump thump

Thumpety thump thump

Just look at Toasty flee

Thumpety thump thump

Thumpety thump thump

Anything to avoid Snit's pee

--
"I would not be a good liar, being that I have little if any practice." - Snit

Snit

Nov 8, 2005, 11:52:30 AM11/8/05
"macsuc...@yahoo.com" <macsuc...@yahoo.com> stated in post
1131459659.9...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 11/8/05 7:20 AM:

Not to leave out that Steve claimed he was posting as "John" as a defense
against other things he had done... something that he repeatedly admitted
to:

-----
> You have yet to state how your bigoted accusations are a defense of your
> actions of playing semantic games and posting as "John".

I just did... and your denial of it means that I did it beyond your ability
to counter it.
-----

Add to that Steve's other actions - ones I can easily support, and it is
clear the guy does little but troll... and he does so to impress Elizabot.
Notice how he did not post for quite some time (under the Steve name) but as
soon as Elizabot came back so did he...

Some other things Steve has done:

He has argued that logical proofs do not make sense to him because there
is no mathematical representation of the burden of proof.

He has repeated run to accusations of drug use when he is humiliated

He has claimed that only people who are actually guilty are ever found
guilty in courts.

He has insisted that he was able to correctly define words *even if*
every dictionary we could find disagreed with him.

Steve and I have a long history. It started with a debate over politics and
became more and more silly, until Steve started posting bigoted and personal
attacks against me (he refers to his attacks as payback - for wrongs he can
never support). Here is an example of Steve's bigoted attacks:

* http://snipurl.com/dqeb

and where I point out many of the errors and lies in his attack:

* http://snipurl.com/dqek
* http://snipurl.com/dqen

Steve Carroll truly is despicable.

--
"everyone that regularly posts here is a moron and an asshole in some
respect, myself included. That's why we come here, to seek our own kind."

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Yobo_Obyo

Nov 8, 2005, 2:27:46 PM11/8/05
<quote>

</quote>

Is there a name for what is wrong with Steve Carroll? I mean, really,
what the hell is his problem?

Chad Symore

Nov 8, 2005, 3:12:53 PM11/8/05

"Yobo_Obyo" <yobo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Steve follows Snit around trying to get Snit to respond and to try to get
Elizabot to screw him.

macsuc...@yahoo.com

Nov 8, 2005, 3:30:57 PM11/8/05

Steve Carroll wrote:
> In article <1131459659.9...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> macsuc...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Tim Adams wrote:

> > > Yet you can't supply any proof of him 'being caught' can you? Typical
> > > nymshifting snit sockpuppet

> > After Steve "accidentally" posted the CSMA Moderator info under his own
> > name he lost what little credibility he had left.

~Steve's delusions snipped

You are one sick puppy, Carroll. I knew you would reply with baseless
accusations, but never anticipated you would post an entire song.
Perhaps you should consider switching to a different brand of glue or
something.

Chad Symore

Nov 8, 2005, 3:34:54 PM11/8/05

<macsuc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Steve will do anything to get Elizabot to screw him.

Snit

Nov 8, 2005, 5:11:25 PM11/8/05
"Yobo_Obyo" <yobo...@hotmail.com> stated in post
e07b2601ecf5579f...@localhost.talkaboutmac.com on 11/8/05 12:27
PM:

Well, he once again is making gay jokes which I find to be tasteless, but I
will accept his offer to "bury the hatchet".

As long as Steve is not accusing me of anything I will not accuse him of
anything, either. Heck, being that I hardly read most of his posts, he
likely could get a stab in once and a while and I would not notice.

I doubt his offer is serious and sincere but I will gladly accept. Steve,
consider the hatchet buried - at least as long as you do not spew your
attacks against me.

--
God made me an atheist - who are you to question his authority?

Tim Adams

Nov 8, 2005, 5:22:51 PM11/8/05

> Tim Adams wrote:
> > In article <0bd90d2fd0482248...@localhost.talkaboutmac.com>,
> > "Yobo_Obyo" <yobo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Would you please stick to one name or the other - using both is dishonest.
> > > Don't bother denying your nymshifting - you have been caught too many
> > > times to count.
> >
> > Yet you can't supply any proof of him 'being caught' can you? Typical
> > nymshifting snit sockpuppet

You've got me confused with snit.

> After Steve "accidentally" posted the CSMA Moderator info under his own
> name he lost what little credibility he had left.

Guess nobody needs any more proof that you also are a nymshifting snit
sockpuppet.

Snit

Nov 8, 2005, 5:36:52 PM11/8/05
"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> stated in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-2BD3FC.17...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/8/05
3:22 PM:

> In article <1131459659.9...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> macsuc...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Tim Adams wrote:

>>> Yet you can't supply any proof of him 'being caught' can you? Typical
>>> nymshifting snit sockpuppet

> You've got me confused with snit.
>

>> After Steve "accidentally" posted the CSMA Moderator info under his own
>> name he lost what little credibility he had left.
>
> Guess nobody needs any more proof that you also are a nymshifting snit
> sockpuppet.

You guess many things... most of them, as is this guess of yours, are
idiotic.

You have made an accusation against both me *and* against macsucks3737. Can
you or can you not support it? I know you cannot - being that your
accusation is another of your lies - but I look forward to you trying to.
It should prove to be amusing.

My guess: you will try *real* hard to change the topic. Real freakin' hard.

--
"YOU were the person claiming that the ~ told people to go to
HardDrive/users/username/ while I stated the ~ indicated the name of the

Steve Carroll

Nov 8, 2005, 8:28:49 PM11/8/05
In article <11n227r...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Chad Symore" <chads...@grove.net> wrote:

Geezus... this thread is turning into invasion of the sock puppets!

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 8, 2005, 9:48:01 PM11/8/05
Steve Carroll wrote:

> Geezus... this thread is turning into invasion of the sock puppets!

I'm not at all surprised. You have made some rather interesting remarks
about the love of Snit's life (i.e. Toasty). You should expect Snit
and "friends" to throw "everything" they have against you, and at you.
And I'd bet that you aren't nearly as sore as "Toasty" is either. Toasty
has been with Snit much longer.

I'd also bet that neither "Chad" nor "Yobo_whatever" has ever seen
Snit's newsgroup that he created about you (as if a web page isn't sick,
freaky, and obsessive enough!)

http://groups.google.com/group/altstevecarrollisatroll?hl=en

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 8, 2005, 9:57:49 PM11/8/05
Snit wrote:

> My guess: you will try *real* hard to change the topic. Real freakin' hard.

I'm not afraid to change the topic. I can, and I will. Here I go!!

Do you think anyone here knows about the desperate post that your wife
wrote about you last Valentine's Day???

Have you tried to make her ignore your baby to help you with one of your
"attacks?" Or do you try to make her feel guilty for ignoring your
pathetic bleating? She will decide not to be torn between the two of you
and will soon take her baby and leave you if you irritate her enough. I
bet you are extremely jealous of your daughter too. And no doubt you cry
yourself to sleep many nights, or take your frustrations out on
"Toasty." That's the sort of pervert you are.

Here is your wife's post! Please note this includes one of your and
sigmond's IP addresses!

http://groups.google.com/group/pacs/msg/8d45e2596afcbecb?dmode=source&hl=en

From: "sweet tomato" <annesdr...@cableone.net>
To: pa...@googlegroups.com
Subject: venting
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:50:45 -0800

Hello! I am married to a wonderful husband of two years (although
we've been together for 4.5 years) and I wouldn't trade him in for
anyone else. He's the one who has panic attacks and lately they've
been here more than not. Usually, I'm very patient and understanding,
but lately it's been hard to be that way. I think it's because he's
been having them sooo much and I keep worrying about what is going to
happen in the future. You see, were expecting our first child in June
and I keep seeing myself torn between the both of them when they both
need me; one is crying for attention and the other is having an attack!
What am I going to do??? If someone out there has had to deal with
this I sure could used a good, healthy shot of reassurance! Thanks.

:)

macsuc...@yahoo.com

Nov 8, 2005, 10:43:22 PM11/8/05

Tim Adams wrote:
> In article <1131459659.9...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> macsuc...@yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > Tim Adams wrote:

> > > Yet you can't supply any proof of him 'being caught' can you? Typical
> > > nymshifting snit sockpuppet

> You've got me confused with snit.

No Tim. I can discern the differences between the two of you.

> > After Steve "accidentally" posted the CSMA Moderator info under his own
> > name he lost what little credibility he had left.
>
> Guess nobody needs any more proof that you also are a nymshifting snit
> sockpuppet.

I'm not denying that I am a sockpuppet. What of it?

Snit

Nov 8, 2005, 11:31:58 PM11/8/05
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
noone-6E0339....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 11/8/05 6:28 PM:

What makes you think that? If you have evidence that Wally, Yobo, or Chad
are puppets please share.

--
Picture of a tuna soda: http://snipurl.com/f351
Feel free to ask for the recipe.

Steve Carroll

Nov 9, 2005, 12:10:12 AM11/9/05
In article <11n2or0...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

I have a website AND a newsgroup? LOL!

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 12:19:05 AM11/9/05
1131507802.5...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com on 11/8/05 8:43 PM:

Tim is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. In the same post he tries to
discredit me he *also* makes a dishonest insinuation that I am the one who
wrote a comment *he* authored. His own evidence, if you want to call it
that, is a link to a post where I point to the post he authored the quote in
question!

What a sad little troll Tim is... he has lost all sense of even trying to
make sense.

--
Picture of a tuna milkshake: http://snipurl.com/f34z

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 12:21:44 AM11/9/05
1131481857.1...@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 11/8/05 1:30 PM:

LOL!

--
It takes the right tools... do you have a tube of glue and a paper bag
handy? - Steve Carroll

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 12:21:49 AM11/9/05
"Chad Symore" <chads...@grove.net> stated in post
11n227r...@corp.supernews.com on 11/8/05 1:12 PM:

Too late - clearly Steve is already screwed. :)

--
I've been booted off by past providers before because people complain about
me and all my bullshit. I don't want to lose my ISP *again* but I still need

macsuc...@yahoo.com

Nov 9, 2005, 12:47:40 AM11/9/05

So do we file this under a) your general obsession with Snit, b) your
incessant jealousy of Snit's wife, or c) your continued mocking of
Snit's physical disabilities?

Your trolling almost defies categorization.

Steve Carroll

Nov 9, 2005, 1:26:29 AM11/9/05
In article <11n2pdd...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

> Snit wrote:
>
> > My guess: you will try *real* hard to change the topic. Real freakin' hard.
>
> I'm not afraid to change the topic. I can, and I will. Here I go!!
>
> Do you think anyone here knows about the desperate post that your wife
> wrote about you last Valentine's Day???
>
> Have you tried to make her ignore your baby to help you with one of your
> "attacks?" Or do you try to make her feel guilty for ignoring your
> pathetic bleating? She will decide not to be torn between the two of you
> and will soon take her baby and leave you if you irritate her enough. I
> bet you are extremely jealous of your daughter too. And no doubt you cry
> yourself to sleep many nights, or take your frustrations out on
> "Toasty." That's the sort of pervert you are.
>
> Here is your wife's post! Please note this includes one of your and
> sigmond's IP addresses!

I doubt anyone is surprised here... but being busted the hard way... by
his own wife, that's gotta sting. I'd laugh but this is actually
starting to be rather unfunny at this point. I've gotta say... you have
a HELLUVA lot of tolerance, Elizabot... sitting on this like you have...
knowing what Snit has done to you and being able to prove it like this,
yet, staying silent. But I don't blame you for now breaking that
silence... Snit has gone too far recently.

I'm betting Anne reads this NG when Snit's not around... if for no other
reason just to see what he's been up to... what with wasting as much
time as he does posting all throughout most every day while she likely
does the bulk of the work. This is for her...

Well, "sweet tomato" ... if you're reading this I can reassure you of a
few things and point out some you really should consider. Snit's
emotional problems go far deeper than you should have to deal with,
you're his wife, not his therapist, don't ever let the two positions
overlap. Saying 'I do' doesn't mean you signed up for trying to 'undo'
years of his psychological damage. It's difficult enough trying to raise
a child without simultaneously having to deal with that so don't try to
do it or your marriage will fail. Yeah, I know... you love him but you
have to think of the baby at this point and let him deal with his own
problems. Realistically, you can't solve those problems for him anyway.
If your marriage fails because he can't deal with his problems without
your help it was probably going to fail anyway. It's now time for him to
grow up and be a father if he's able. If he's not, get him some help
right away. He needs to realize that much of this panic business is in
his head. He may have some symptoms that seem physical but the bizarre
psychosomatic aspects of this can fool many people into believing it's
something that it's not. This is exacerbated if the person is prone to
hypochondria, which, I'm quite certain he is... I'm sure you're aware he
fits the profile. The fact is, I proved that he doesn't even know enough
about the illness he thinks he has to connect the right name with the
proper symptoms for that name. Send me another email and I'll show you
where this happened if you haven't already seen it. I'll also point out
things about this illness that may shock you. You can make this work but
it'll take a concerted effort on your part to set priorities and stick
to them. Most importantly, the baby comes first, always... and it'll
actually be better for Snit and for your marriage in the long run.
Trying to burn a candle at both ends will only have you frazzled and the
whole thing will collapse as a result. Your 'dreamworld' needn't be
morphed into Snit's nightmare. It's now time for him to step up to the
plate.

Good luck.

Snit (I know you're reading this) - deal with your shit, dude. Can't you
see what you've put your wife through? I know we spend time sparring
back and forth but it's all bullshit. The stuff above is for real and
it's way past time for you to realize that your situation is being
jeopardized by crap that's in your head.

Steve Carroll

Nov 9, 2005, 1:28:52 AM11/9/05
macsuc...@yahoo.com wrote:

Trolling? The post that created this thread was trolling... this shit
here is seriously f*cked up. I feel very sorry for Snit's wife.

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 1:40:54 AM11/9/05
1131515260....@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com on 11/8/05 10:47 PM:

Well stated - I could not have worded it better myself.

--
"I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET! BEND OVER AGAIN! I'LL GO GET MY
STRAP-ON FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF THE GOOD OLE' IN AND OUT!" - Elizabot

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 1:52:45 AM11/9/05
Is there *any* depth Steve will not sink in his effort to impress Elizabot?

"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post

noone-261B9F....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 11/8/05 11:26 PM:

Wally

Nov 9, 2005, 3:50:45 AM11/9/05
On 9/11/05 1:10 PM, in article
noone-5B73C8....@comcast.dca.giganews.com, "Steve Carroll"
<no...@nowhere.net> wrote:

Bloody favoritism! that¹s what it is! ;=(

--
 "To be more specific would not be accurate."-Snit

Tim Adams

Nov 9, 2005, 9:07:53 AM11/9/05
In article <BF967694.38531%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

The support was in the post by macsuc...@yahoo.com. To bad you're such an
idiot and can't understand it. But then, I for one am not surprised.

~more babbling by the trolling circus, dung covered clown named snit snipped

Tim Adams

Nov 9, 2005, 9:10:34 AM11/9/05
In article <1131507802.5...@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
macsuc...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Tim Adams wrote:
> > In article <1131459659.9...@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> > macsuc...@yahoo.com wrote:

> > You've got me confused with snit.
>
> No Tim. I can discern the differences between the two of you.

Then you must have the same reading problem snit has.

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 9:59:58 AM11/9/05
"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> stated in post
teadams$2$0$0$3-99B352.09...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/9/05
7:10 AM:

>>> You've got me confused with snit.
>>
>> No Tim. I can discern the differences between the two of you.
>
> Then you must have the same reading problem snit has.

Wow - Tim Adams is unable to differentiate between two different people, and
based on that he concludes it is *others* with reading problems.

LOL. That is rich!

Of course, Tim is also the one who has states such other "brilliant"
comments as:

"YOU were the person claiming that the ~ told people to go to
HardDrive/users/username/ while I stated the ~ indicated the name
of the hard drive only." - Tim Adams

And then, instead of owning up to his error, spewed such BS as:

To bad that is also a line YOU wrote and tried to attribute to me. In
reality it reads "You, Tim Adams, were the person claiming that the ~
told people to go to HardDrive/users/username/ while I, snit aka Michael
Glasser, stated the ~ indicated the name of the hard drive only."

Even Tim knows he never - or at least almost never - backs up his claims.

--
Snit: Thank you, Tim, for proving me right that you will not back up your
accusations. You almost never do... if ever.

Tim Adam's reply: Your welcome.

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 10:42:38 AM11/9/05
Is there *any* depth Steve will not sink in his effort to impress Elizabot?

"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
noone-261B9F....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 11/8/05 11:26 PM:

> In article <11n2pdd...@corp.supernews.com>,

Steve Carroll

Nov 9, 2005, 11:36:19 AM11/9/05
In article <BF96EACD.38622%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> Is there *any* depth Steve will not sink in his effort to impress Elizabot?

Is that not a public plea below written by your wife, Snit? Or are you
going to claim it's a forgery of some sort? It doesn't appear to be as
far as I can tell. As I said... she probably reads this NG. On the
chance that she does, I replied to her plea. Perhaps you should talk to
your wife more... then you might have a clue about what is bothering
her... if you even care.

Steve Carroll

Nov 9, 2005, 11:37:32 AM11/9/05
In article <BF9687D5.C4CA%wa...@wally.world.net>,
Wally <wa...@wally.world.net> wrote:

> Bloody favoritism! that零 what it is! ;=(

It must be. You've put in a lot more work in the last month than I
have... you deserve some recognition.

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 11:45:21 AM11/9/05
"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
noone-2F2342....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 11/9/05 9:36 AM:

> In article <BF96EACD.38622%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
>
>> Is there *any* depth Steve will not sink in his effort to impress Elizabot?
>
> Is that not a public plea below written by your wife, Snit? Or are you
> going to claim it's a forgery of some sort? It doesn't appear to be as
> far as I can tell. As I said... she probably reads this NG. On the
> chance that she does, I replied to her plea. Perhaps you should talk to
> your wife more... then you might have a clue about what is bothering
> her... if you even care.

Again, Steve, the question is not about me or my family - the question is
about you. Is there any depth you will not sink to in order to try to
impress Elizabot? If you cannot see how far you have sunk that is your
problem. Very much your problem.

Is there *any* depth, Steve, you will not sink to in your effort
to impress Elizabot? If so, what?

As you do with so many other questions, though, you will run from the
question and *never* give an honest answer.

--
"It seems as though Snit has a much greater case against Steve Carroll
for obsession than against Elizabot. (Sorry Steve)" - Elizabot

Yobo_Obyo

Nov 9, 2005, 12:03:51 PM11/9/05
<quote>

Is there *any* depth Steve will not sink in his effort to impress
Elizabot?
</quote>

Don't forget Steve's recent homophobic poem he wrote about you.

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 12:08:44 PM11/9/05
"Yobo_Obyo" <yobo...@hotmail.com> stated in post
51e665c393f75afb...@localhost.talkaboutmac.com on 11/9/05 10:03
AM:

It is nothing new for Steve to sink like this... he does it from time to
time when I do not give him the attention he is begging for. Another
example:

* http://snipurl.com/dqeb

and where I point out many of the errors and lies in his attack:

* http://snipurl.com/dqek
* http://snipurl.com/dqen

Steve Carroll truly is despicable.

| |
| WHEN STEVE CARROLL ACCUSES PEOPLE OF WRONGDOING IT IS HIS CLEAR |
| ADMISSION THAT HE IS DOING (OR WANTS TO DO) THE ACT IN QUESTION |
| http://snipurl.com/trollpsycho |
|_________________________________________________________________|

Steve Carroll

Nov 9, 2005, 12:14:21 PM11/9/05
In article <BF9775B1.386A9%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> stated in post
> noone-2F2342....@comcast.dca.giganews.com on 11/9/05 9:36 AM:
>
> > In article <BF96EACD.38622%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> > Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
> >
> >> Is there *any* depth Steve will not sink in his effort to impress Elizabot?
> >
> > Is that not a public plea below written by your wife, Snit? Or are you
> > going to claim it's a forgery of some sort? It doesn't appear to be as
> > far as I can tell. As I said... she probably reads this NG. On the
> > chance that she does, I replied to her plea. Perhaps you should talk to
> > your wife more... then you might have a clue about what is bothering
> > her... if you even care.
>
> Again, Steve, the question is not about me or my family

Wrong, Snit... the question isn't merely *about* your family... it's

also *from* your family. Anne ("sweet tomato") wrote:

"You see, were expecting our first child in June and I keep seeing
myself torn between the both of them when they both need me; one is
crying for attention and the other is having an attack! What am I going
to do??? If someone out there has had to deal with this I sure could
used a good, healthy shot of reassurance! Thanks."

See how reality works YET?

Yobo_Obyo

Nov 9, 2005, 1:05:19 PM11/9/05
<quote>
> Don't forget Steve's recent homophobic poem he wrote about you.

It is nothing new for Steve to sink like this... he does it from time to
time when I do not give him the attention he is begging for. Another
example:

* http://snipurl.com/dqeb

and where I point out many of the errors and lies in his attack:

Steve Carroll truly is despicable.

</quote>

Looking in Google I find no apology from Steve for his sickening attacks
and focus on your health problems to try to defend his trolling. Did he
ever give you one?

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 1:17:08 PM11/9/05
"Yobo_Obyo" <yobo...@hotmail.com> stated in post
034ef88e325c7a58...@localhost.talkaboutmac.com on 11/9/05 11:05
AM:

Of course not... and he never will. Despite Steve spewing such filth he
will *never* accept responsibility for his actions. Keep in mind:

| |
| WHEN STEVE CARROLL ACCUSES PEOPLE OF WRONGDOING IT IS HIS CLEAR |
| ADMISSION THAT HE IS DOING (OR WANTS TO DO) THE ACT IN QUESTION |
| http://snipurl.com/trollpsycho |
|_________________________________________________________________|

Steve makes dishonest and even bigoted accusations as excuses for his own
despicable actions. And of course, he believe he merely needs to make
these accusations and they should "stick" until it they are proven not true.
He is truly despicable.

--
"Isn't that the way it works? An assertion is made and it sticks until
someone proves it's not true, right?" - Steve Carroll

Tim Adams

Nov 9, 2005, 2:25:23 PM11/9/05
In article <BF975CFE.38683%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> stated in post
> teadams$2$0$0$3-99B352.09...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/9/05
> 7:10 AM:

> >> No Tim. I can discern the differences between the two of you.
> >
> > Then you must have the same reading problem snit has.
>
> Wow - Tim Adams is unable to differentiate between two different people

Wow - snit is so confused that he can't get the attirbutions correct when he
tried to quote articles.

~more babbling but the trolling, dung coated circus clown snit snipped

--
reguarding Snit "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting

Tim

Tim Adams

Nov 9, 2005, 2:29:04 PM11/9/05
In article <noone-3B3048....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
Steve Carroll <no...@nowhere.net> wrote:

snit doesn't even know what reality IS - so how could he ever grasp how it works?

Chad Symore

Nov 9, 2005, 5:17:03 PM11/9/05

"Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> In article <BF975CFE.38683%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
> Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:
>
>> "Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> stated in post
>> teadams$2$0$0$3-99B352.09...@news1.east.earthlink.net on 11/9/05
>> 7:10 AM:

>> > Then you must have the same reading problem snit has.
>>
>> Wow - Tim Adams is unable to differentiate between two different people
>
> Wow - snit is so confused that he can't get the attirbutions correct when
> he
> tried to quote articles.

Do you have any examples of this? One thing I can say about Snit is that
when he makes such an attack he points to examples and is happy to defend
his points. Are you?

Chad Symore

Nov 9, 2005, 5:19:02 PM11/9/05

"Steve Carroll" <no...@nowhere.net> wrote in message

You have shown yourself to be a dispicable asshole who will stop at nothing
to try to impress Elizabot.

Chad Symore

Nov 9, 2005, 5:20:19 PM11/9/05

"Yobo_Obyo" <yobo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Maybe Steve is really in love with Snit, not Elizabot, and is mad that Snit
is not impressed with his crap.

Chad Symore

Nov 9, 2005, 5:22:28 PM11/9/05

"Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in message

> Is there *any* depth Steve will not sink in his effort to impress
> Elizabot?

Obviously not. Steve's post is the most offenisve one I have ever seen on
Usenet. He jumps to such attacks just to try to win a Usenet point. He
owes you and your family an apology. Oh, and Snit, I would not even confirm
or deny if the person Steve pointed to was your wife. Why give him any
ammo?

Steve Carroll

Nov 9, 2005, 6:10:50 PM11/9/05
In article <11n4tor...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Chad Symore" <chads...@grove.net> wrote:

> "Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in message
> > Is there *any* depth Steve will not sink in his effort to impress
> > Elizabot?
>
> Obviously not. Steve's post is the most offenisve one I have ever seen on
> Usenet. He jumps to such attacks just to try to win a Usenet point. He
> owes you and your family an apology. Oh, and Snit, I would not even confirm
> or deny if the person Steve pointed to was your wife.

What? You think Snit wrote it? I seriously doubt that.

> Why give him any ammo?

How do you suggest he stop himself? Suicide?

Steve Carroll

Nov 9, 2005, 6:14:01 PM11/9/05
In article
<034ef88e325c7a58...@localhost.talkaboutmac.com>,
"Yobo_Obyo" <yobo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

"Looking in Google", eh? Read every post I've ever written, have you?
Geezus, Snit... your sockpuppets are getting even more idiotic than you
are. Of course, this is probably by design... SOMEBODY in here has to
make you look smarter than they are.

Tim Adams

Nov 9, 2005, 7:40:40 PM11/9/05
In article <11n4tem...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Chad Symore" <chads...@grove.net> wrote:

Why not LOOK at this post as an example? Count the number of quotes and then the
number of people shown as having 'contributed' to it.

Wally

Nov 9, 2005, 11:12:13 PM11/9/05
On 10/11/05 2:05 AM, in article
034ef88e325c7a58...@localhost.talkaboutmac.com, "Yobo_Obyo"
<yobo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

This really is too bizarre!

Yobo_Obyo states.......

"and where I point out......."
^^^
And then links to two Snit posts!

And then in relation to Snits health problems he says......

"... and focus on your health problems..."
^^^^

But it gets better! In Snits next post he responds to Yobo_Obyo! WTF!

There can be little doubt that wrt Snits 'health problems' in this ng they
have been clearly UNDERSTATED!

I wonder what Chad Symore thinks of it all? LOL

--
Snit is the yardstick that all stupidity should be measured by!

Wally

Nov 9, 2005, 11:26:46 PM11/9/05
On 10/11/05 6:17 AM, in article 11n4tem...@corp.supernews.com, "Chad
Symore" <chads...@grove.net> wrote:

Being happy may simply be the effects of the medication!, I am puzzled why
you would ask Tim if he would be happy to defend Snits points though, since
Tim seems to be doing such an admirable job demolishing them!.....was that
the point?

--
"And I cry when there is nobody who understands that."- Snit

Yobo_Obyo

Nov 10, 2005, 1:08:52 AM11/10/05
<quote>

This really is too bizarre!
Yobo_Obyo states.......
"and where I point out......."
And then links to two Snit posts!
</quote>

What do you find bizarre about quoting Snit? You have now quoted me
quoting Snit. That must just blow your mind!

<quote>

But it gets better! In Snits next post he responds to Yobo_Obyo! WTF!

</quote>

Why do you feel you can respond to me but others can't? Want me all to
yourself sicko?

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 7:05:54 PM11/9/05
"Chad Symore" <chads...@grove.net> stated in post
11n4tor...@corp.supernews.com on 11/9/05 3:22 PM:

> "Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in message
>> Is there *any* depth Steve will not sink in his effort to impress
>> Elizabot?
>
> Obviously not. Steve's post is the most offenisve one I have ever seen on
> Usenet. He jumps to such attacks just to try to win a Usenet point. He
> owes you and your family an apology. Oh, and Snit, I would not even confirm
> or deny if the person Steve pointed to was your wife. Why give him any
> ammo?

Notice how I mostly ignore his posts. Ever since his breakdown he has been
a lot less fun; he no longer generally even tries to support his BS he
merely snips and runs or, when ignored, sinks to his current rash of
personal, bigoted, and homophobic flaming.

--
"I grasp it... I just don't understand" - Steve Carroll

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 7:06:13 PM11/9/05
"Chad Symore" <chads...@grove.net> stated in post
11n4tid...@corp.supernews.com on 11/9/05 3:19 PM:

>>> Again, Steve, the question is not about me or my family
>>
>> Wrong, Snit... the question isn't merely *about* your family... it's
>> also *from* your family. Anne ("sweet tomato") wrote:
>>
>> "You see, were expecting our first child in June and I keep seeing
>> myself torn between the both of them when they both need me; one is
>> crying for attention and the other is having an attack! What am I going
>> to do??? If someone out there has had to deal with this I sure could
>> used a good, healthy shot of reassurance! Thanks."
>>
>> See how reality works YET?
>
> You have shown yourself to be a dispicable asshole who will stop at nothing
> to try to impress Elizabot.

Steve does not understand how easy it is to see that reality.

--
I listen and scratch my head... listen some more... pound it, (my head) on
the table for a awhile -- Steve Carroll

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 11:24:01 PM11/9/05
"Chad Symore" <chads...@grove.net> stated in post
11n4tku...@corp.supernews.com on 11/9/05 3:20 PM:

Who knows... all that can be said for sure is that Steve is clearly mad.

--
they aren't the only ones that can play their silly word games and what-not
- Steve Carroll

Snit

Nov 9, 2005, 11:24:03 PM11/9/05
"Chad Symore" <chads...@grove.net> stated in post
11n4tem...@corp.supernews.com on 11/9/05 3:17 PM:

Tim will *never* support his accusation here. Never.

Wally

Nov 10, 2005, 3:27:17 AM11/10/05
On 10/11/05 2:08 PM, in article
1b9631e05a3da7e3...@localhost.talkaboutmac.com, "Yobo_Obyo"
<yobo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

One bright day in the middle of night two dead boys rose to fight.  Back to
back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot one another.  A deaf
policeman heard the noise, and saved the lives of the two dead boys.  If you
don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too.
~Author Unknown

;=)

Tim Adams

Nov 10, 2005, 5:04:02 AM11/10/05
In article <BF981973.389F7%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Chad Symore" <chads...@grove.net> stated in post
> 11n4tem...@corp.supernews.com on 11/9/05 3:17 PM:
>

> > "Tim Adams" <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> >> Wow - snit is so confused that he can't get the attirbutions correct when
> >> he
> >> tried to quote articles.
> >
> > Do you have any examples of this? One thing I can say about Snit is that
> > when he makes such an attack he points to examples and is happy to defend
> > his points. Are you?
> >

> Tim will *never* support his accusation here. Never.

Hows quaint, considering I have already supplied support for the claim.
Now why don't you get somebody to help you with your reading.

Steve Carroll

Nov 10, 2005, 11:14:27 AM11/10/05
In article <BF97DD05.38742%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID>,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Chad Symore" <chads...@grove.net> stated in post
> 11n4tid...@corp.supernews.com on 11/9/05 3:19 PM:

> >> Wrong, Snit... the question isn't merely *about* your family... it's
> >> also *from* your family. Anne ("sweet tomato") wrote:
> >>
> >> "You see, were expecting our first child in June and I keep seeing
> >> myself torn between the both of them when they both need me; one is
> >> crying for attention and the other is having an attack! What am I going
> >> to do??? If someone out there has had to deal with this I sure could
> >> used a good, healthy shot of reassurance! Thanks."
> >>
> >> See how reality works YET?

Note: No comment by Snit

> > You have shown yourself to be a dispicable asshole who will stop at nothing
> > to try to impress Elizabot.
>
> Steve does not understand how easy it is to see that reality.

I understand how easy it is... I just won't resort to using huffing glue.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 10, 2005, 2:50:34 PM11/10/05
Steve Carroll wrote:
> In article <BF9687D5.C4CA%wa...@wally.world.net>,
> Wally <wa...@wally.world.net> wrote:
>
>>On 9/11/05 1:10 PM, in article
>>noone-5B73C8....@comcast.dca.giganews.com, "Steve Carroll"
>><no...@nowhere.net> wrote:

>>>I have a website AND a newsgroup? LOL!
>>
>>Bloody favoritism! that零 what it is! ;=(
>
> It must be. You've put in a lot more work in the last month than I
> have... you deserve some recognition.

Poor Wally doesn't even have a web page.... yet.

Steve Carroll

Nov 10, 2005, 4:50:39 PM11/10/05
In article <11n7948...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

> Steve Carroll wrote:
> > In article <BF9687D5.C4CA%wa...@wally.world.net>,
> > Wally <wa...@wally.world.net> wrote:
> >
> >>On 9/11/05 1:10 PM, in article
> >>noone-5B73C8....@comcast.dca.giganews.com, "Steve Carroll"

> >>Bloody favoritism! that零 what it is! ;=(
> >
> > It must be. You've put in a lot more work in the last month than I
> > have... you deserve some recognition.
>
> Poor Wally doesn't even have a web page.... yet.

I wonder what's next for me... maybe a domain name? LOL!

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 10, 2005, 5:21:32 PM11/10/05
Steve Carroll wrote:
> In article <11n7948...@corp.supernews.com>,
> "Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:
>

>>Steve Carroll wrote:

>>>It must be. You've put in a lot more work in the last month than I
>>>have... you deserve some recognition.
>>
>>Poor Wally doesn't even have a web page.... yet.
>

> I wonder what's next for me... maybe a domain name? LOL!

http://www.stevecarrollisatroll.com/
ia available!

Steve Carroll

Nov 10, 2005, 6:03:59 PM11/10/05
In article <11n7hva...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

Maybe Snit will buy it for me as a Christmas present... he can ask Josh
to chip in;)

Wally

Nov 10, 2005, 6:06:51 PM11/10/05
On 11/11/05 3:50 AM, in article 11n7948...@corp.supernews.com,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

Oh! just keep reminding me, why don't you? ;=)

--
"I was looking for an answer to an abstract answer" - Snit

Tim Adams

Nov 10, 2005, 9:12:48 PM11/10/05
In article <BF99F388.C694%wa...@wally.world.net>, Wally <wa...@wally.world.net>
wrote:

> On 11/11/05 3:50 AM, in article 11n7948...@corp.supernews.com,
> "Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:
>
> > Steve Carroll wrote:

> >> It must be. You've put in a lot more work in the last month than I
> >> have... you deserve some recognition.
> >
> > Poor Wally doesn't even have a web page.... yet.
>
> Oh! just keep reminding me, why don't you? ;=)

he hasn't been posting most of the day - perhaps he's working on it for you.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 11, 2005, 1:20:18 AM11/11/05
Tim Adams wrote:
> In article <BF99F388.C694%wa...@wally.world.net>, Wally <wa...@wally.world.net>
> wrote:
>

>>On 11/11/05 3:50 AM, in article 11n7948...@corp.supernews.com,
>>"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

>>>Poor Wally doesn't even have a web page.... yet.
>>
>>Oh! just keep reminding me, why don't you? ;=)
>

> he hasn't been posting most of the day - perhaps he's working on it for you.

Or perhaps it's something as simple as USENETZONE possibly being down.
How terribly frustrating it could be for Snithead not to be able to post
right now. It's not like he's allowed to post very often through his
supernews account anymore....

Did you guys netkopp him out of aioe.org or something??? I ask for
information only. ;-)

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 11, 2005, 2:58:44 AM11/11/05
Chad Symore wrote:
> "Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in message
>
>>Is there *any* depth Steve will not sink in his effort to impress
>>Elizabot?
>

> Obviously not. Steve's post is the most offenisve one I have ever seen on
> Usenet. He jumps to such attacks just to try to win a Usenet point. He
> owes you and your family an apology. Oh, and Snit, I would not even confirm
> or deny if the person Steve pointed to was your wife. Why give him any
> ammo?

Oh, there's no doubt that this "sweet tomato" is Snit's wife. She's used
this handle elsewhere too. Want more evidence? Here it is:

http://tinyurl.com/e292e

Member Name: sweet tomato Member Since: Jan 24, 2005
Gender: Female
Relationship status: married
My Home State or Country: AZ
My Partner's Job: Teacher @ college
About Myself:
My husband and I are very excited to be expecting our first child, due
June 4, 2005. We're choosing to use a midwife and have a home delivery,
provided all goes well. We are not having a sonogram to find out what
sex the baby is as we want to be surprised. I am loving being pregnant!
I've always wanted to be a mom and am at a point in my life where I feel
confident in my abilities to be a good mom and that feels good. :)

http://tinyurl.com/8g2tz

Sorry it's taken so long to post, but it's been kinda crazy 'round here
this last week! Our 'little bit' Ash Morgan was born June 9th at 9:03
pm. She weighed in at 8 lbs 2 oz and 20.5 inches. And what a doll (of
course, I'm the mother so I'm gonna say that.. hee-hee)!! I'm so in love!

I'll post my story as soon as company leaves (Sunday morning... thank
god!!). For now, here's a url to see what she looks like.

http://myweb.cableone.net/snit/ash

Thanks for letting me know about the url. Hopefully, the link will
appear correctly now.

http://tinyurl.com/7r6o9

...dressing up the teddy bears that are about 'baby size'? I have been!
LOL Or, my husband will come home from work to find the teddy bear
dressed in our baby's clothes sitting in the baby swing, or the bouncer,
or some other baby item...like the stroller! I have three months left
and it's killing me....I want our baby...NOW! LOL

http://tinyurl.com/9yamv

These are great! DH and I love to do things like this! hee-hee Just to
mess with people. When the teller at the grocery store asks if there's
anything else they can do, I like asking for everything to go please.
They kinda do a double take and then chuckle. LOL Or we'll take one of
our stuffed bears and put him in the cart in the seat and put a toy or
something for the baby there and people will do a double take..it's too
funny. The other day we took the bear into the fast food with us and sat
him in the high chair at our table. LOL Some people look at you like '
are these people okay????' and then there's the folks who laugh and
comment on how cute it is. Ha-ha.. just never know what kinda response
we're going to get! That's the fun of it.

http://tinyurl.com/8jo8e

I've been just the opposite...my stomach has had to grow into my boobs!
Actually, late in my first trimester, just going into the second, they
exploded! I was hoping they'd wait a bit as I already had big boobs.
Hubby doesn't seem to mind though...and it has been fun using them to
play with my husband at night...*wink, wink*.

http://tinyurl.com/cboga

I TOTALLY understand feeling excited about the baby coming and yet
reluctant to be a SAHM. I'm 35 and have paid my own way in life since I
was 13, so it's been for the better half of my life that I've NEVER had
to depend on someone else. To top it off, I have my own business since I
was 18...super independent woman here! I was sooo afraid of giving that
up and going to depending on my husband for finances. It took quite a
while for me to be okay with the idea and a LOT of reassurance from my
husband that it was okay for me to depend on him. I planned on working
until the start of my 3rd trimester, but we got in a serious car
accident and I haven't been able to work since the end of week 12! One
good thing that has come out of the accident is that I can't work and am
relying on my husband, even though eventually we will be compensated for
the loss of income from my business. It's helped me see that things will
be okay and that my position in our family is just changing and it will
be okay.
Once youre baby comes, you'll be glad you're not working because from
anythng I've heard, the first 4-6 months are so exhausting that you
can't hardly keep your eyes open. Gee, I can't wait! lol ...I really
can't wait for the baby to get here!!

http://tinyurl.com/7w77k

Great idea to reintroduce ourselves..there are so many new people!
I'm 36, preggo with our first child. I will be 39wks tomorrow .. and
feeling every bit of it! lol EDD is June 4, right around the corner! My
husband and I have been together for 5 yrs at the end of June. He's a
college computer teacher and I used to own a house cleaning business
until we got into a bad car accident last November and I haven't been
able to work. Have really enjoyed the time at home though!! We live in
north/central AZ. We don't know what sex our baby is as we're waiting to
be surprised... although everyone says a girl.. we'll see! DH and I
don't care either way.

http://tinyurl.com/a65e6

I'm just coming up to my 3rd tri with our first child. Before we even
tried to get pregnant, we paid off all of our bills except mortgage,
which we're looking into refinancing to lower the payment. So all we
have is livng expenses. We don't eat out much (we treat ourselves to one
movie/dinner per month) or do any entertainment that costs $$ to keep
expenses down. Still, we are having to ask for help through programs
(WIC..). We make $100 too much annually to be accepted for food stamps,
until the baby is born, then we would be accepted. Obviously, we don't
make a lot of money, but we'd really like to have one of us be a stay at
home parent...since my husband makes more $$, it's better for him to
work. After the baby is born, I plan on doing at least one part time job
to help, I can do this at a time when DH can stay home. Does anyone have
any other ideas for ways of making it possible to stay home, whether
it's cutting costs or agencies that might help out? We're open to ideas....
Thanks!

http://tinyurl.com/dv5m2

Misssue - What if you were to ask him what is a good compromise, since
he needs it and you're way too exhausted. Throw it back on him to come
up with an idea. If you're open to ideas, let him know that. Then
there's the ol' reliable hand job thing that's quick, easy and doesn't
take too much time/energy....Snuggle up to him, give him a hand job and
ten minutes later he's satisfied and happy and you can roll over and go
to sleep...lol.

And check this one out too:
http://tinyurl.com/dgj7z

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 11, 2005, 4:11:30 AM11/11/05

I'll give you the gift of a response!

Here's a web site that oughta keep someone like you busy for hours and
hours!

http://www.ratemypoo.com/ratemy/poo

(Please, other people, I beg you to NOT click on the above link! You
just might get sick.)

Wally

Nov 11, 2005, 4:28:04 AM11/11/05
On 11/11/05 10:12 AM, in article
teadams$2$0$0$3-2E1128.21...@news1.east.earthlink.net, "Tim Adams"
<teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> In article <BF99F388.C694%wa...@wally.world.net>, Wally
> <wa...@wally.world.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On 11/11/05 3:50 AM, in article 11n7948...@corp.supernews.com,

>>> Poor Wally doesn't even have a web page.... yet.
>>
>> Oh! just keep reminding me, why don't you? ;=)
>
> he hasn't been posting most of the day - perhaps he's working on it for you.

Considering a recent post from Elizabot......I think he's too Gobsmacked to
appear just yet! too funny!

Wally

Nov 11, 2005, 4:39:15 AM11/11/05
On 11/11/05 3:58 PM, in article dl1ivl$t3c$1...@domitilla.aioe.org, "Elizabot
v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

<snip>

> http://myweb.cableone.net/snit/ash

Just my personal opinion but....1 July 2005... wouldnšt a flower pot have
been a better idea? Snit must have very wide window sills! ;=)

<snip>

--
"With enough glue... anything is possible" - Snit

Steve Carroll

Nov 11, 2005, 9:45:01 AM11/11/05
In article <dl1ivl$t3c$1...@domitilla.aioe.org>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

> Chad Symore wrote:
> > "Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote in message
> >
> >>Is there *any* depth Steve will not sink in his effort to impress
> >>Elizabot?
> >

> > Obviously not. Steve's post is the most offenisve one I have ever seen on
> > Usenet. He jumps to such attacks just to try to win a Usenet point. He
> > owes you and your family an apology. Oh, and Snit, I would not even
> > confirm
> > or deny if the person Steve pointed to was your wife. Why give him any
> > ammo?
> >

> Oh, there's no doubt that this "sweet tomato" is Snit's wife. She's used
> this handle elsewhere too. Want more evidence? Here it is:

It's gotta be her. Sounds like a hard working lady. Man... being put in
a position of having to count on Snit I feel sorry for her. The idea
that this puppet threw out, that I owe anyone an apology simply because
I've responded to a public plea for help just provides more evidence
that the sock puppet is Snit-related (like anyone needed any). If Snit's
shit was together, we'd not find his wife posting public pleas like
this. He'll probably now go browbeat her into staying off the internet.
Poor kid... both of them (she and her baby).

Steve Carroll

Nov 11, 2005, 10:34:56 AM11/11/05
In article
<teadams$2$0$0$3-2E1128.21...@news1.east.earthlink.net>,
Tim Adams <teadams$2$0$0$3...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> In article <BF99F388.C694%wa...@wally.world.net>, Wally
> <wa...@wally.world.net>
> wrote:
>
> > On 11/11/05 3:50 AM, in article 11n7948...@corp.supernews.com,

> > > Poor Wally doesn't even have a web page.... yet.
> >
> > Oh! just keep reminding me, why don't you? ;=)
>
> he hasn't been posting most of the day - perhaps he's working on it for you.

The whacked out thing is that this very likely is true... while his
family is a step away from food stamps (his wife wrote this on the net).
Apparently, Snit would rather obsess over vendettas than take care of
his family. He is his family's sole provider at this point, yet, he'
still posting his ass off in various places on the net, spending time
writing these ridiculous webpages and who knows what else... anything
but taking care of business at home. If he has any scruples maybe he'll
read some of this and get so embarrassed he'll get off his ass and do
something about it. Perhaps he already has...

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 11, 2005, 11:11:58 AM11/11/05
Steve Carroll wrote:

> The whacked out thing is that this very likely is true... while his
> family is a step away from food stamps (his wife wrote this on the net).
> Apparently, Snit would rather obsess over vendettas than take care of
> his family. He is his family's sole provider at this point, yet, he'
> still posting his ass off in various places on the net, spending time
> writing these ridiculous webpages and who knows what else... anything
> but taking care of business at home. If he has any scruples maybe he'll
> read some of this and get so embarrassed he'll get off his ass and do
> something about it. Perhaps he already has...

I doubt it. He doesn't deal with reality very well and seems to avoid it
at any cost. It's really too bad that he hovers all over this newsgroup
like he does and trolls with the home situation that's been outlined. I
have absolutely no respect for a man like that. Snit's truly despicable.

Steve Carroll

Nov 11, 2005, 11:52:59 AM11/11/05
In article <11n9gmf...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

It would have been better if he'd just been a clueless kid like I
thought he was initially. It's a real shame that two other people are
being affected by his crap the way they are. If you have a family and
are a step away from food stamps, things like high speed internet
connections and owning multiple computers networked together are pretty
low on the list, as are things like the expensive camera setup he's
mentioned owning. He should be offing stuff like that for the time being
and providing for his family. He's only a part timer (so he's said many
times) It's a good bet that baby has no kind of decent health insurance
plan.

Yobo_Obyo

Nov 11, 2005, 12:33:37 PM11/11/05
<quote>
Steve Carroll wrote:

</quote>

You have no respect for the man you obsess over? Speaks volumes about
you.

Do you and Steve understand how much you prove Snit right in your every
post? Absolutely prove him right. I doubt you do.

Tim Adams

Nov 11, 2005, 3:45:28 PM11/11/05
In article <noone-9434CD....@comcast.dca.giganews.com>,
Steve Carroll <no...@nowhere.net> wrote:

Do you really thing Hell has frozen over?

Steve Mackay

Nov 11, 2005, 3:57:08 PM11/11/05

Think about it. Snit can be far different in real life than he is here
in CSMA. Dishonest, serious reading and comprehending difficulties,
etc... He's stated he's a teacher. How much demand can there be for a
dishonest, delusional, teacher with a reading comprehension problem?

Steve Carroll

Nov 11, 2005, 6:01:25 PM11/11/05
In article <EA7df.37$tK...@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com>,
Steve Mackay <steve_...@hotmil.com> wrote:

I hear ya, but he did fool a number of people on this NG for quite
awhile, I doubt it'd be that hard for him to fool his way into part time
jobs teaching computer classes here and there.

ed

Nov 11, 2005, 8:14:35 PM11/11/05
In news:dl1ivl$t3c$1...@domitilla.aioe.org,
Elizabot v2.0.2 <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> typed:
<snip>

> I'm just coming up to my 3rd tri with our first child. Before we even
> tried to get pregnant, we paid off all of our bills except mortgage,
> which we're looking into refinancing to lower the payment. So all we
> have is livng expenses. We don't eat out much (we treat ourselves to
> one movie/dinner per month) or do any entertainment that costs $$ to
> keep expenses down. Still, we are having to ask for help through
> programs (WIC..). We make $100 too much annually to be accepted for
> food stamps, until the baby is born, then we would be accepted.

soooo... snit and his wife combined make about $23k a year (wic income
cutoff for a family of 2), yet has a dual monitor mac and a cable modem
connection? instead of, saaay, getting rid of his cable modem, he's going
to use gov't social services? wow- no wonder he's such an advocate of
everyone else paying more taxes!

<snip>

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 12, 2005, 3:49:11 AM11/12/05
Wally wrote:
> On 11/11/05 3:58 PM, in article dl1ivl$t3c$1...@domitilla.aioe.org, "Elizabot
> v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

>>http://myweb.cableone.net/snit/ash
>

> Just my personal opinion but....1 July 2005... wouldnšt a flower pot have
> been a better idea? Snit must have very wide window sills! ;=)

lol You are too funny, Wally.

What do you think of these:

http://myweb.cableone.net/snit/ash/23/3.html
http://myweb.cableone.net/snit/ash/23/5.html

Looks like the wife is wearing a, ummm, male rooster on her nose.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 12, 2005, 3:49:06 AM11/12/05

There are lots of dishonest people like that out there. I found another
post which describes them spending $1000 on the cat and over another
$1000 on the dog in vet bills. They also had two cars until Snit
totalled the one a while back, and they claim to have paid off a
mortgage too. I guess they think they are entitled to hand outs. Also
last spring Snit didn't have enough people sign up for one of his
classes, so it got cancelled. Gee, I wonder why that is??

http://tinyurl.com/dh3y7

--
"I'm at the point where I don't feel like I can take anymore..." -sweet
tomato

ed

Nov 12, 2005, 4:53:58 AM11/12/05
In news:dl4aa3$um5$1...@domitilla.aioe.org,
Elizabot v2.0.2 <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> typed:

reading some of snit's wifes posts, and some of the comments he's made on
here in the past, one of two things become clear:
1- snit, always talking about how he works part time at a couple schools,
and the great hourly rate he makes doing independent consulting (in such
demand that he has out of state clients, stating that $45 an hour is a low
rate, etc), is trying to defraud the gov't by claiming to make a lot less
than he is.
2- snit is basically po' white trash, who can't get his priorities straight,
makes very little money, doesn't work a whole lot, and is going to require
gov't subsidies to feed his family (his wife stated in that post about the
vet bills that they can only eat right now due to settlements from 3
accidents in 1.5 months, and he likes to come here and talk a big game to
try and impress some strangers for some silly ass reason.

either way, it's really quite sad and pathetic. i feel bad for the little
troll.

Wally

Nov 12, 2005, 7:06:30 AM11/12/05
On 12/11/05 4:49 PM, in article dl4aa8$um5$2...@domitilla.aioe.org, "Elizabot
v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

> Wally wrote:
>> On 11/11/05 3:58 PM, in article dl1ivl$t3c$1...@domitilla.aioe.org, "Elizabot
>> v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>

>>> http://myweb.cableone.net/snit/ash
>>

>> Just my personal opinion but....1 July 2005... wouldnšt a flower pot have
>> been a better idea? Snit must have very wide window sills! ;=)
>>

> lol You are too funny, Wally.
>
> What do you think of these:
>
> http://myweb.cableone.net/snit/ash/23/3.html

One day that child will grow up, and when she sees 'that' photo a whole lot
will suddenly become clear to her! ;)

> http://myweb.cableone.net/snit/ash/23/5.html

> Looks like the wife is wearing a, ummm, male rooster on her nose.

Has Snit ever mentioned hypnotism? There's something about that expression!!

--
"My mistake here is one I have repeatedly made"-Snit

Steve Carroll

Nov 12, 2005, 9:39:37 AM11/12/05
In article <BF9BFBC4.C8F3%wa...@wally.world.net>,
Wally <wa...@wally.world.net> wrote:

LOL! That'd account for a lot;)

> --
> "My mistake here is one I have repeatedly made"-Snit

Steve Carroll

Nov 12, 2005, 10:18:56 AM11/12/05
In article <dl4aa3$um5$1...@domitilla.aioe.org>,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

> ed wrote:
> > In news:dl1ivl$t3c$1...@domitilla.aioe.org,
> > Elizabot v2.0.2 <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> typed:
> > <snip>
> >
> >>I'm just coming up to my 3rd tri with our first child. Before we even
> >>tried to get pregnant, we paid off all of our bills except mortgage,
> >>which we're looking into refinancing to lower the payment. So all we
> >>have is livng expenses. We don't eat out much (we treat ourselves to
> >>one movie/dinner per month) or do any entertainment that costs $$ to
> >>keep expenses down. Still, we are having to ask for help through
> >>programs (WIC..). We make $100 too much annually to be accepted for
> >>food stamps, until the baby is born, then we would be accepted.
> >

> > soooo... snit and his wife combined make about $23k a year (wic income
> > cutoff for a family of 2), yet has a dual monitor mac and a cable modem
> > connection? instead of, saaay, getting rid of his cable modem, he's going
> > to use gov't social services? wow- no wonder he's such an advocate of
> > everyone else paying more taxes!
>
> There are lots of dishonest people like that out there. I found another
> post which describes them spending $1000 on the cat and over another
> $1000 on the dog in vet bills. They also had two cars until Snit
> totalled the one a while back, and they claim to have paid off a
> mortgage too.

Paid off a mortgage!?? I thought he only recently bought his house... do
they own two? Up above the quote states:

"we paid off all of our bills except mortgage"

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 12, 2005, 10:58:47 AM11/12/05

My mistake.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 12, 2005, 11:06:13 AM11/12/05
ed wrote:

> either way, it's really quite sad and pathetic. i feel bad for the little
> troll.

I might too if he hadn't been acting like such a jackass.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 12, 2005, 11:06:38 AM11/12/05
Wally wrote:

> Has Snit ever mentioned hypnotism? There's something about that expression!!

Seems to me like a "deer in the headlights" sort of look.

Wally

Nov 12, 2005, 6:26:38 PM11/12/05
On 13/11/05 12:06 AM, in article dl53uv$6ak$3...@domitilla.aioe.org, "Elizabot
v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

It could be! ...explained perhaps by Snit having the camera in one hand,
whilst waving something about with the other, 'something' that she has come
to rely on for releasing her tension,.....'something' that she looks forward
to using if only for a few minutes a day,.....'something' that in her
solitude allows her to feel connected,......'something' that has serviced
her needs in a way deemed to be inappropriate! .....'something' that may now
be forbidden to her because of her over zealous use of it,
................Snits router! ;=)

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 13, 2005, 2:17:15 AM11/13/05

Dammit. And here I thought you were goning to say... her right hand. ;-)

Wally

Nov 13, 2005, 4:10:12 AM11/13/05
On 13/11/05 3:17 PM, in article 11ndq3q...@corp.supernews.com,
"Elizabot v2.0.2" <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> wrote:

HELL NO! he would never stop her using that! ".... ten minutes later...."
she sounds like she's worth her weight in gold! ROTFL!

Snit

Nov 13, 2005, 8:55:27 PM11/13/05
"Yobo_Obyo" <yobo...@hotmail.com> stated in post
1b9631e05a3da7e3...@localhost.talkaboutmac.com on 11/9/05 11:08
PM:

> <quote>
> This really is too bizarre!
> Yobo_Obyo states.......
> "and where I point out......."
> And then links to two Snit posts!
> </quote>
>
> What do you find bizarre about quoting Snit? You have now quoted me
> quoting Snit. That must just blow your mind!

And now I have just quoted you quoting Wally quoting you quoting me. Oh my!
The amazing ways Usenet works.

To be fair, you do not do quoting the "standard" Usenet way, instead you use
your <quote> indicators. While your way is non-standard it is also easy for
anyone with a clue to figure out when you are quoting... and clearly Wally
is without that clue!

> <quote>
> But it gets better! In Snits next post he responds to Yobo_Obyo! WTF!
> </quote>
>
> Why do you feel you can respond to me but others can't? Want me all to
> yourself sicko?

Oh great - how will Steve react to that! LOL!

--
"It seems as though Snit has a much greater case against Steve Carroll
for obsession than against Elizabot. (Sorry Steve)" - Elizabot

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Snit

Nov 14, 2005, 12:46:18 AM11/14/05
"ed" <news...@no-atwistedweb-spam.com> stated in post
%lbdf.16797$tV6....@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net on 11/11/05 6:14 PM:

Ed's support for his claim that I am "an advocate of everyone else paying
more taxes" goes here:
--------

--------

And, of course, ed will *never* support his accusation - nor will he succeed
in trying to obfuscate by his BS about my personal finances.

--
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments
that take our breath away.

Wally

Nov 14, 2005, 1:09:02 AM11/14/05
On 14/11/05 9:55 AM, in article BF9D3C9F.397B6%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID,
"Snit" <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> wrote:

> "Yobo_Obyo" <yobo...@hotmail.com> stated in post
> 1b9631e05a3da7e3...@localhost.talkaboutmac.com on 11/9/05 11:08
> PM:
>
>> <quote>
>> This really is too bizarre!
>> Yobo_Obyo states.......
>> "and where I point out......."
>> And then links to two Snit posts!
>> </quote>
>>
>> What do you find bizarre about quoting Snit? You have now quoted me
>> quoting Snit. That must just blow your mind!
>
> And now I have just quoted you quoting Wally quoting you quoting me. Oh my!
> The amazing ways Usenet works.

Actually what Snit has done is quote Wally quoting Snit in the guise of
Yobo_Obyo quoting himself!
For the quotee (Yobo_Obyo) to state "and where I point out......." he/she
is clearly quoting themselves hence the "I", and as the quote being linked
to was authored by Snit then it must follow that the implication is
Yobo_Obyo and Snit are one and the same!

> To be fair, you do not do quoting the "standard" Usenet way, instead you use
> your <quote> indicators. While your way is non-standard it is also easy for
> anyone with a clue to figure out when you are quoting... and clearly Wally
> is without that clue!

And yet Wally has the ability to figure out what "and where I point
out......." actually means......go figure!

>> <quote>
>> But it gets better! In Snits next post he responds to Yobo_Obyo! WTF!
>> </quote>
>>
>> Why do you feel you can respond to me but others can't? Want me all to
>> yourself sicko?
>
> Oh great - how will Steve react to that! LOL!

As himself as always!......Snit should adopt such an approach!

ed

Nov 14, 2005, 1:33:24 AM11/14/05
In news:BF9D72BA.39889%SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID,
Snit <SN...@CABLE0NE.NET.INVALID> typed:

> "ed" <news...@no-atwistedweb-spam.com> stated in post
> %lbdf.16797$tV6....@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net on 11/11/05 6:14 PM:
>
>> In news:dl1ivl$t3c$1...@domitilla.aioe.org,
>> Elizabot v2.0.2 <Eliz...@NsOpSyPmAaMc.com> typed:
>> <snip>
>>> I'm just coming up to my 3rd tri with our first child. Before we
>>> even tried to get pregnant, we paid off all of our bills except
>>> mortgage, which we're looking into refinancing to lower the
>>> payment. So all we have is livng expenses. We don't eat out much
>>> (we treat ourselves to
>>> one movie/dinner per month) or do any entertainment that costs $$ to
>>> keep expenses down. Still, we are having to ask for help through
>>> programs (WIC..). We make $100 too much annually to be accepted for
>>> food stamps, until the baby is born, then we would be accepted.
>>
>> soooo... snit and his wife combined make about $23k a year (wic
>> income cutoff for a family of 2), yet has a dual monitor mac and a
>> cable modem connection? instead of, saaay, getting rid of his cable
>> modem, he's going to use gov't social services? wow- no wonder he's
>> such an advocate of everyone else paying more taxes!
>
> Ed's support for his claim that I am "an advocate of everyone else
> paying more taxes" goes here:
> And, of course, ed will *never* support his accusation - nor will he
> succeed in trying to obfuscate by his BS about my personal finances.

what bs about your personal finances?

Snit

Nov 14, 2005, 2:27:05 AM11/14/05
"ed" <news...@no-atwistedweb-spam.com> stated in post
UcWdf.17862$tV6....@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net on 11/13/05 11:33 PM:

>> Ed's support for his claim that I am "an advocate of everyone else
>> paying more taxes" goes here:

>> ---------
>>

>> ---------

>> And, of course, ed will *never* support his accusation - nor will he
>> succeed in trying to obfuscate by his BS about my personal finances.
>
> what bs about your personal finances?

The irrelevant BS about my finances that I have now snipped. As
predicted you did not support your claim that I advocate "everyone else
paying more taxes". Also as predicted you will try to turn this into a
conversation about my personal income in an effort to play silly games.
No, Ed, I will not discuss my personal income with you, just as I
would not ask to discuss your personal income or expect you to provide
proof of your income in such a public forum.

Can you support your claim about your claim that I advocate "everyone
else paying more taxes"? Of course you can not - so the question
becomes if you will back down from your bogus claim. Will you?

--
If A = B and B = C, then A = C, except where void or prohibited by law.
Roy Santoro, Psycho Proverb Zone (http://snipurl.com/BurdenOfProof)

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 14, 2005, 2:31:31 AM11/14/05

Perhaps Anne is a pathological liar also. Would explain a lot.

--
"Snuggle up to him, give him a hand job and ten minutes later he's
satisfied and happy and you can roll over and go to sleep...lol."
- Snit's wife "sweet tomato" http://tinyurl.com/dv5m2

ed

Nov 14, 2005, 2:40:30 AM11/14/05
In news:1131953225.2...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
Snit <brockmc...@gmail.com> typed:

> "ed" <news...@no-atwistedweb-spam.com> stated in post
> UcWdf.17862$tV6....@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net on 11/13/05 11:33 PM:
<snip>

>>> And, of course, ed will *never* support his accusation - nor will he
>>> succeed in trying to obfuscate by his BS about my personal finances.
>>
>> what bs about your personal finances?
>
> The irrelevant BS about my finances that I have now snipped.

so it's bs that you currently make an annual salary of about $23k?

> As
> predicted you did not support your claim that I advocate "everyone
> else paying more taxes".

ok, not, *everyone*, just *almost* everyone. <rolls eyes>. perhaps
hyperbole means something to you. here's a couple points that support that,
but we're not going to dwell on it since we obviously don't agree on it.
let's just talk about you instead- it's much more fun.
1- you think capital gains and dividend taxes should be increased. that
pretty much impacts everyone with a savings account, a home, stocks, etc-
i.e. almost everyone in the country.
2- you've advocated that there be additional taxes on gas. that impacts
almost everyone as well.

> Also as predicted you will try to turn this
> into a conversation about my personal income in an effort to play
> silly games.

um, i hate to tell ya snit, the point i jumped into this conversation was
all about you, so i'm not turning this conversation into anything. you're
just trying to deflect attention away from yourself. and if you keep being
such a troll, i'm going to stop feeling sorry for your poor ass, and then
*no one* on this group will have any sympathy for your pathetic situation!

> No, Ed, I will not discuss my personal income with you,

no need to- we already know what it is. unless you're calling your wife a
liar...

> just as I would not ask to discuss your personal income or expect you
> to provide proof of your income in such a public forum.

why would you expect any such thing? i don't believe i've made any claims
about such, but you're talked repeated about your hourly rates, what you
consider to be low, you holding down multiple jobs, etc. all that appears
to be a load of crap. ;D

> Can you support your claim about your claim that I advocate "everyone
> else paying more taxes"? Of course you can not - so the question
> becomes if you will back down from your bogus claim. Will you?

yep, see above.

Snit

Nov 14, 2005, 2:54:25 AM11/14/05
"ed" <news...@no-atwistedweb-spam.com> stated in post
ObXdf.16570$q%.10031@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com on 11/14/05 12:40 AM:

> In news:1131953225.2...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
> Snit <brockmc...@gmail.com> typed:
>> "ed" <news...@no-atwistedweb-spam.com> stated in post
>> UcWdf.17862$tV6....@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net on 11/13/05 11:33 PM:
> <snip>
>>>
>>> what bs about your personal finances?
>>
>> The irrelevant BS about my finances that I have now snipped.
>
> so it's bs that you currently make an annual salary of about $23k?

The bs that you would even ask, care, or make it a topic in a public
forum. You are *still* looking to have me affirm or deny how much
money I make... sorry, Ed, but that is not a topic that is open. Heck,
would you discuss your personal finances? If so would you provide the
proof that people would ask for? You might - I will not. It is utter
BS to even ask.

>> As predicted you did not support your claim that I advocate "everyone else
>> paying more taxes".
>
> ok, not, *everyone*, just *almost* everyone. <rolls eyes>.

OK - will you ever support your weakened position?

> perhaps hyperbole means something to you. here's a couple points that support
> that, but we're not going to dwell on it since we obviously don't agree on it.
> let's just talk about you instead- it's much more fun. 1- you think capital
> gains and dividend taxes should be increased. that pretty much impacts
> everyone with a savings account, a home, stocks, etc- i.e. almost everyone in
> the country. 2- you've advocated that there be additional taxes on gas. that
> impacts almost everyone as well.

But where have I stated that in an overall plan people should pay more
taxes? Can you find any place I have done so. Making specific changes
in a vacuum might make it look like that, but I have also advocated a
radical alteration of the way taxes are collected.

Your claim is utter BS as well, though at least it is a more reasoned
form of utter BS than your whining about your asking about my personal
finances.

>> Also as predicted you will try to turn this into a conversation about my
>> personal income in an effort to play silly games.
>
> um, i hate to tell ya snit, the point i jumped into this conversation was
> all about you, so i'm not turning this conversation into anything. you're
> just trying to deflect attention away from yourself.

Gee, are you willing to discuss your personal finances? Are you going
to deflect when asked? What a miserable trolling comment you have just
made.

> and if you keep being such a troll,

What criteria are you using to make that determination. Please be
specific (and, of course, if you fail to give examples I shall ask for
them).

> i'm going to stop feeling sorry for your poor ass, and then
> *no one* on this group will have any sympathy for your pathetic situation!

You and the others who are making claims about someone's personal
finances are the ones in the pathetic situation...

>> No, Ed, I will not discuss my personal income with you,
>
> no need to- we already know what it is. unless you're calling your wife a
> liar...

You can believe what you like... again, I am not going to discuss it
with you. That will likely be the "evidence" you and other trolls
claim is proof down the road. Yes... I have that little faith in your
ability to use logic.

>> just as I would not ask to discuss your personal income or expect you
>> to provide proof of your income in such a public forum.
>
> why would you expect any such thing? i don't believe i've made any claims
> about such, but you're talked repeated about your hourly rates, what you
> consider to be low, you holding down multiple jobs, etc. all that appears
> to be a load of crap. ;D

Many things "appear" to you... that does not make them real.

>> Can you support your claim about your claim that I advocate "everyone
>> else paying more taxes"? Of course you can not - so the question
>> becomes if you will back down from your bogus claim. Will you?
>
> yep, see above.

Incorrect - though I doubt you will have the capacity to understand
your error.

Elizabot v2.0.2

Nov 14, 2005, 3:11:49 AM11/14/05
ed wrote:
> In news:1131953225.2...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
> Snit <brockmc...@gmail.com> typed:
>
>>"ed" <news...@no-atwistedweb-spam.com> stated in post
>>UcWdf.17862$tV6....@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net on 11/13/05 11:33 PM:
>
> <snip>

>>>what bs about your personal finances?
>>
>>The irrelevant BS about my finances that I have now snipped.
>

> so it's bs that you currently make an annual salary of about $23k?

Looks like that's for a household of 4.

http://phoenix.about.com/od/govtoff/a/foodstamps.htm

"In order to qualify for Food Stamps, you must be a resident of the
State of Arizona and fall into one of two groups: (1) those with a
current total bank balance under $2,001, or (2) those with a current
bank balance under $3,001 who share their household with a person or
persons age 60 and over, or with a person with a disability. For either
group, you must also have an annual household income of less than
$11,677 if one person lives in the household; $15,757 if two people live
in the household; $19,849 if three people live in the household; $23,929
if four people live in the household; $28,009 if five people live in the
household; $32,089 if six people live in the household; $36,169 if seven
people live in the household; or $40,249 if more than seven people live
in the household."

ed

Nov 14, 2005, 3:21:59 AM11/14/05
In news:1131954865....@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com,

Snit <brockmc...@gmail.com> typed:
> "ed" <news...@no-atwistedweb-spam.com> stated in post
> ObXdf.16570$q%.10031@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com on 11/14/05 12:40 AM:
>
>> In news:1131953225.2...@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
>> Snit <brockmc...@gmail.com> typed:
>>> "ed" <news...@no-atwistedweb-spam.com> stated in post
>>> UcWdf.17862$tV6....@newssvr27.news.prodigy.net on 11/13/05 11:33
>>> PM:
>> <snip>

>>> The irrelevant BS about my finances that I have now snipped.
>>
>> so it's bs that you currently make an annual salary of about $23k?
>
> The bs that you would even ask, care, or make it a topic in a public
> forum.

1- i didn't ask until you claimed it was bs
2- i don't care
3- i didn't make it a topic in a public forum- that was originally your wife
that did that, and ebot that mentioned it here

so you're wrong, 3 for 3. nice.

> You are *still* looking to have me affirm or deny how much
> money I make...

there's no need to- you make $23k. i was just seeing if you were actually
gonna claim that it was bs, in which you'd be calling your wife a liar. ;D

> sorry, Ed, but that is not a topic that is open.
> Heck, would you discuss your personal finances?

sure, i make $85k a year, after my most recent raise, and my net worth
(including my house) is probably just about shy of $250k. not super, but
not bad for someone still in their 20s.what the f*ck do i care if someone
knows that stuff?

> If so would you provide the proof that people would ask for?

1- you're acting like someone asked you for proof that you made.
2- i would have no problem problem providing proof for any valid reason, and
wouldn't for any reason in general, other than the personal data (ssn etc)
on the 'proof'. no skin off my back.

> You might - I will not. It is utter BS to even ask.

well shoot, i didn't ask until you said it was 'bs'. i still think you make
$23k, and there's nothing wrong with that.

<snip crap that we're not going to agree on, so no use discussing>

>>> Also as predicted you will try to turn this into a conversation
>>> about my personal income in an effort to play silly games.
>>
>> um, i hate to tell ya snit, the point i jumped into this
>> conversation was
>> all about you, so i'm not turning this conversation into anything.
>> you're just trying to deflect attention away from yourself.
>
> Gee, are you willing to discuss your personal finances?

see above.

> Are you going to deflect when asked?

nope.

> What a miserable trolling comment you have just made.

there was no trolling comment- it was simply the truth; take it or leave it.

<snip>

>>> No, Ed, I will not discuss my personal income with you,
>>
>> no need to- we already know what it is. unless you're calling your
>> wife a liar...
>
> You can believe what you like... again, I am not going to discuss it
> with you.

ok, done deal, go away then! sounds like a win win for everyone.

<snip>

>>> just as I would not ask to discuss your personal income or expect
>>> you
>>> to provide proof of your income in such a public forum.
>>
>> why would you expect any such thing? i don't believe i've made any
>> claims about such, but you're talked repeated about your hourly
>> rates, what you consider to be low, you holding down multiple jobs,
>> etc. all that appears
>> to be a load of crap. ;D
>
> Many things "appear" to you... that does not make them real.

are you denying my comments above about your previous statements?

<snip>

It is loading more messages.