The last post

1 view

Tony(UK)

Jun 16, 2009, 2:37:54 AM6/16/09
I'll miss the real Linux advocates on here and will still read the
newsgroup, but this is the last post from me that I make to Usenet.

I have a Hotmail account which I have used as a throw-away since first
subscribing to a.b.midi and a.c.freeware approximately 10 years ago, and I
check and delete junk mail as and when.
When I checked the account this morning, I have received two death threats
originating directly from this newsgroup as they relate to a post made by
me.

In the past, both my name and headers have been forged on this group, and
these latest threats are serious enough to bring in the authorities later
today. Enough is enough.

Bye, and good luck,

Tony(UK)

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 16, 2009, 4:53:05 AM6/16/09
"Tony(UK)" <tony_s...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I'll miss the real Linux advocates on here and will still read the
> newsgroup, but this is the last post from me that I make to Usenet.

Sorry to see you go.
I've far too obstinate and stubborn to give in cos a couple of utter fuckwits
decide to send death threats. Scaring you out of the newsgroup means they've
won and I wouldn't give them the satisfaction, frankly.

I'd just name and shame on the group and carry on as normal.

We all know what utter scum these wintrolls are and the levels they'll sink
to. All this does is prove it.

Bullying might work in real life, but virtual bullying is just words. If I
received a death threat through the POST, I might take it seriously, but not
over e-mail.

Don't let them claim a victory, Tony.
--
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | |

Don Zeigler

Jun 16, 2009, 5:09:19 AM6/16/09
Tony(UK) took another hit and mumbled:

> When I checked the account this morning, I have received two death threats
> originating directly from this newsgroup as they relate to a post made by
> me.

Yeah, sure.

--
Are dog biscuits made from collie flour?

Regards,
DZ (Owner/proprietor, Trollus Amongus, LLC)

Phil Da Lick!

Jun 16, 2009, 5:19:35 AM6/16/09
Andrew Halliwell wrote:
> "Tony(UK)" <tony_s...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I'll miss the real Linux advocates on here and will still read the
>> newsgroup, but this is the last post from me that I make to Usenet.
>
> Sorry to see you go.
> I've far too obstinate and stubborn to give in cos a couple of utter fuckwits
> decide to send death threats. Scaring you out of the newsgroup means they've
> won and I wouldn't give them the satisfaction, frankly.
>
> I'd just name and shame on the group and carry on as normal.
>
> We all know what utter scum these wintrolls are and the levels they'll sink
> to. All this does is prove it.
>
> Bullying might work in real life, but virtual bullying is just words. If I
> received a death threat through the POST, I might take it seriously, but not
> over e-mail.

Indeed. Give it the same credibility as the email proclaiming you the
winner of the spanish national lottery, or my personal favs the emails
from the president of nigeria asking me to bank his $millions.

Anthony Ogleby

Jun 16, 2009, 5:20:30 AM6/16/09
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:09:19 +0000, Don Zeigler wrote:

> Tony(UK) took another hit and mumbled:
>
>> When I checked the account this morning, I have received two death
>> threats originating directly from this newsgroup as they relate to a
>> post made by me.
>
> Yeah, sure.

I am afraid this is absolutely correct. The first time in 10 years, and
trouble only started when I subscribed to this group.

Anthony Ogleby

Jun 16, 2009, 5:22:13 AM6/16/09
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:53:05 +0100, Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> "Tony(UK)" <tony_s...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> I'll miss the real Linux advocates on here and will still read the
>> newsgroup, but this is the last post from me that I make to Usenet.
>
> Sorry to see you go.
> I've far too obstinate and stubborn to give in cos a couple of utter
> fuckwits decide to send death threats. Scaring you out of the newsgroup
> means they've won and I wouldn't give them the satisfaction, frankly.
>
> I'd just name and shame on the group and carry on as normal.
>
> We all know what utter scum these wintrolls are and the levels they'll
> sink to. All this does is prove it.
>
> Bullying might work in real life, but virtual bullying is just words. If
> I received a death threat through the POST, I might take it seriously,
> but not over e-mail.
>
> Don't let them claim a victory, Tony.

A death threat is a threat, however it is sent. I know there are sad,
lonely bastards on here that sling mud, but it has gone too far.

Tony(UK)

Roy Schestowitz

Jun 16, 2009, 6:44:22 AM6/16/09

Tony(UK)

Jun 16, 2009, 6:22:30 AM6/16/09
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:44:22 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Sad to see you leave because of bullying.
>
> I just tend to ignore the bullying. It lets Microsoft's TEs and bullies
> win.

Roy, this goes beyond bullying - it is not one, but two direct threats on
my life FFS.

Never mind - I guess it isn't important to anyone until it actually
happens to them. I'm not going to leave it here, either.

> ~~ Best of wishes

.. and to you and yours. And good luck.

Chris Ahlstrom

Jun 16, 2009, 7:22:01 AM6/16/09
After takin' a swig o' grog, Tony(UK) belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

> On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 10:44:22 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Sad to see you leave because of bullying.
>>
>> I just tend to ignore the bullying. It lets Microsoft's TEs and bullies
>> win.
>
> Roy, this goes beyond bullying - it is not one, but two direct threats on
> my life FFS.
>
> Never mind - I guess it isn't important to anyone until it actually
> happens to them. I'm not going to leave it here, either.

Although it is unlikely that an anonymous coward would carry out the threat,
yeah, you do need to follow up with the authorities.

>> ~~ Best of wishes
>
> .. and to you and yours. And good luck.

Do what you have to do, man!

--
Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do.
Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do.

Ezekiel

Jun 16, 2009, 7:32:37 AM6/16/09

"Tony(UK)" <tony_s...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

At least they didn't contact and harass your employer the way the
"advocates" do. I wonder which COLA advocates threatened journalist Laura
Didio?

Peter Köhlmann

Jun 16, 2009, 7:50:55 AM6/16/09
Ezekiel wrote:

You mean like Snot Michael Glasser threatened to do?

> I wonder which COLA advocates threatened journalist
> Laura Didio?

None. That lying bitch simply deserves to live under bridges.
Being incompetent and so...
--
Another name for a Windows tutorial is crash course

Roy Schestowitz

Jun 16, 2009, 9:02:13 AM6/16/09

chrisv

Jun 16, 2009, 9:25:49 AM6/16/09
Anthony Ogleby wrote:

Of course. But who could be surprised, considering the
mentally-stunted, lying sociopaths that we've got trolling in here?

Ezekiel

Jun 16, 2009, 9:33:51 AM6/16/09
Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "Tony(UK)" <tony_s...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> I'll miss the real Linux advocates on here and will still read the
>>> newsgroup, but this is the last post from me that I make to Usenet.
>>>
>>> I have a Hotmail account which I have used as a throw-away since first
>>> subscribing to a.b.midi and a.c.freeware approximately 10 years ago,
>>> and I
>>> check and delete junk mail as and when.
>>> When I checked the account this morning, I have received two death
>>> threats
>>> originating directly from this newsgroup as they relate to a post made
>>> by me.
>>>
>>> In the past, both my name and headers have been forged on this group,
>>> and these latest threats are serious enough to bring in the authorities
>>> later today. Enough is enough.
>>>
>>> Bye, and good luck,
>>>
>>> Tony(UK)
>>>

>> At least they didn't contact and harass your employer the way the
>> "advocates" do.
>

> You mean like Snot Michael Glasser threatened to do?

Perhaps he did threaten to do so but it was COLA "advocates" who actually
did do this and then bragged about it.

>> I wonder which COLA advocates threatened journalist
>> Laura Didio?
>
> None. That lying bitch simply deserves to live under bridges.
> Being incompetent and so...

You are certainly an authority on incompetence being a world-class example
on the matter.

Yet the Linux "advocates" have no problem when some freetards threaten a
journalist but go about whining when some nym gets a threatening email.

Sinister Midget III

Jun 16, 2009, 9:38:54 AM6/16/09
On 2009-06-16, Tony(UK) <tony_s...@hotmail.com> claimed:

If I ever received any death threats they went straight to the trash.
All of the accounts I use here either are gmail or go through gmail, so
I have the same excellent filtering on everything.

If I received threats I don't and wouldn't know anything about them. If
I have, that would indicate it's just a bunch of little kids
(physically and/or psychologically) trying to play big, scary meanies
to strangers. Nothing's happened and nothing's going to happen unless
one or more wants to make themselves become little pieces of one of my
walls.

But I'd definitely turn it in. It may not amount to anything (trolls
play anonymous games because they're scared to be real people). But you
never know when it might. And their parents have a right to be informed
about what the little misfits might be hauled off and tried as adults
for perpetrating.

The closest I ever got was some dope used my IP and another's nym.
Somebody got offended by whatever they said (I have so much killfiled I
never saw it) and reported me to the ISP. Probably the same retard did
both. In any case, I got a letter warning me to quit it or I'd lose the
connection. I searched through my spool, found the offending post and
supplied the whole thing to my ISP, headers and all (a major advantage
to running your own local spool, and it only took me anbout 2 minutes
to find it). The ISP apologized and nothing has happened since.

That's why I don't filter via leafnode and let slrn do it. I have the
post even if I never see it.

--
Funny, only sensible people agree with me.
Eee PC900 16G SSD 2G RAM Ubuntu 9.04

Hans Lister

Jun 16, 2009, 9:49:26 AM6/16/09

Interesting you should say this because my account was just
email bombed by some sicko. I've had to change accounts because
it got shut down , hence the new email.

This group has some real nuts in it.

Hope you get it all sorted out.

Moshe.

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 16, 2009, 10:52:22 AM6/16/09
Hans Lister <stym...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Interesting you should say this because my account was just
> email bombed by some sicko. I've had to change accounts because
> it got shut down , hence the new email.
>
> This group has some real nuts in it.
>
> Hope you get it all sorted out.
>
> Moshe.

Oh riiiiiiiiiight, you changed nyms because you got MAILBOMBED...
We believe you... It's not like this is the 450th nymshift in the past 5
years or anything. How many backup accounts did you have on standby awaiting
the next shift anyway?

Snit

Jun 16, 2009, 12:39:35 PM6/16/09
Peter K�hlmann stated in post h180uv$hr7$02$1...@news.t-online.com on 6/16/09
4:50 AM:

> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "Tony(UK)" <tony_s...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> I'll miss the real Linux advocates on here and will still read the
>>> newsgroup, but this is the last post from me that I make to Usenet.
>>>
>>> I have a Hotmail account which I have used as a throw-away since first
>>> subscribing to a.b.midi and a.c.freeware approximately 10 years ago,
>>> and I
>>> check and delete junk mail as and when.
>>> When I checked the account this morning, I have received two death
>>> threats
>>> originating directly from this newsgroup as they relate to a post made
>>> by me.
>>>
>>> In the past, both my name and headers have been forged on this group,
>>> and these latest threats are serious enough to bring in the authorities
>>> later today. Enough is enough.
>>>
>>> Bye, and good luck,
>>>
>>> Tony(UK)
>>>

>> At least they didn't contact and harass your employer the way the
>> "advocates" do.
>
> You mean like Snot Michael Glasser threatened to do?

Nope... I have repeatedly noted I *could* but never *would*. Heck, look at
HPT - I showed enough info to let him know I had been easily able to find
info on his personal life, but then did not post it... even using initials
for people's last names and using vague details. I would never post the
details - even to prove that HPTs denials are clearly false.

You, on the other hand, *have* worked to seed the Google record with lies
tied to my name, as you do above.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Homer

Jun 16, 2009, 3:59:20 PM6/16/09
Verily I say unto thee, that Tony(UK) spake thusly:

> When I checked the account this morning, I have received two death
> threats

Sadly, this is to be expected, given the thug mentality of those
who "evangelise" for Microsoft.

> these latest threats are serious enough to bring in the authorities

I sincerely hope these thugs are not only brought to justice, but
publicly exposed as well, since it's my firm belief that they are
(directly or indirectly) hired by Microsoft to do their wet-work,
and it's only by proving that Microsoft hires these goons that we
can convince the mainstream public (and make them care) that they
really are gangsters.

> Bye, and good luck,

I understand why you need to go, but just make sure you come back
when it's all over, otherwise ... they win.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "The shepherd drives the wolf from the sheep's throat, for which
| the sheep thanks the shepherd as his liberator, while the wolf
| denounces him for the same act, as the destroyer of liberty.
| Plainly the sheep and the wolf are not agreed upon a definition of
| the word liberty; and precisely the same difference prevails today
| among human creatures." ~ Abraham Lincoln
`----

Fedora release 8 (Werewolf) on sky, running kernel 2.6.26.8-57.fc8
20:59:01 up 19 days, 57 min, 4 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00

Roy Schestowitz

Jun 16, 2009, 6:41:46 PM6/16/09

Hans Lister

Jun 16, 2009, 6:17:22 PM6/16/09
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 22:41:46 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Andrew Halliwell on Tuesday 16 June 2009 14:52 : \____
>
>> Hans Lister <stym...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>> Interesting you should say this because my account was just
>>> email bombed by some sicko. I've had to change accounts because
>>> it got shut down , hence the new email.
>>>
>>> This group has some real nuts in it.
>>>
>>> Hope you get it all sorted out.
>>>
>>> Moshe.
>>
>> Oh riiiiiiiiiight, you changed nyms because you got MAILBOMBED...
>> We believe you... It's not like this is the 450th nymshift in the past 5
>> years or anything. How many backup accounts did you have on standby awaiting
>> the next shift anyway?
>
> The creature thrives in attention and it changed names to escape killfiles
> (nobody threw a crumb to the creature other than hardon q00k, which has been
> absent). Even the AstroTurfers are embarrassed to talk to -- and thus be
> associated with -- the creature.

You're an idiot Schestowitz.
If I wanted to escape kill files I could easily do so.
I take it as a compliment when morons like you, Roy Schestowitz,
kill file me.
Why?
Because it's obvious you can't debate me,erik, Hadron,Zeke etc
and win so you prefer to sit in a circle with the 5 or so other
loons here in COLA and singing kum-ba-ya.

You're like the Iraqi War Minister telling the poulous that they
are winning the war despite the fact that the coalition tanks
could be seen in the background of the video.

You also prefer a one way dialog, aka your SPAMMING activities,
which shows exactly what your true motives in this group really
are, Roy Schestowitz.

BTW you do the same thing on your chat channel where the
Linuxsux guys are dis-assembling your little clique freetard by
freetard.

The last few days have been quite humorous watching you,
twatter, Oiahm, mr chips and the other loons get rope-a-doped.

And all these people are asking is for you to back up your
statements with some facts.
Watching you idiots make one accusation after another and then
getting asked for proof is hysterical.

You guys are like 1/2 dozen imbeciles in a round room looking
for the quarter someone left in the corner.

Anonymous Remailer

Jun 17, 2009, 6:09:06 AM6/17/09

"Tony(UK)" <tony_s...@hotmail.com>wrote in message

Tony, that is why I always use a remailer to post my comments. I've
noticed that many people (or companies) on Usenet take real offense to
posts that they don't agree with. Some will go so far as to try to harm
or destroy you, as you've already found out.

I keep urging people to use remailers to post their strong (and
poltically incorrect) opinions. At the very least people should use a
pseudonym and a usenet server which doesn't leak too much info about
you. For example, some Usernet servers from ISP's will publish your
real IP address in every post you make (check the headers). Free usenet
servers such AOIE and Albasani do no such thing and use encryption to
keep your identity a secret. Be sensible, and at the very least don't
ever use your real name.

Good luck!

Wabbit

Jun 17, 2009, 7:10:11 AM6/17/09
On Wed, 17 Jun 2009 12:09:06 +0200, Anonymous Remailer wrote:

> Tony, that is why I always use a remailer to post my comments. I've
> noticed that many people (or companies) on Usenet take real offense to
> posts that they don't agree with. Some will go so far as to try to harm
> or destroy you, as you've already found out.
>
> I keep urging people to use remailers to post their strong (and
> poltically incorrect) opinions. At the very least people should use a
> pseudonym and a usenet server which doesn't leak too much info about
> you. For example, some Usernet servers from ISP's will publish your real
> IP address in every post you make (check the headers). Free usenet
> servers such AOIE and Albasani do no such thing and use encryption to
> keep your identity a secret. Be sensible, and at the very least don't
> ever use your real name.
>
> Good luck!

I am sure that Tony(UK) will thank you for the information :-;

that pesky wabbit

RayLopez99

Jun 17, 2009, 8:05:51 AM6/17/09
On Jun 16, 4:53 am, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> wrote:

> "Tony(UK)" <tony_smith...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > I'll miss the real Linux advocates on here and will still read the
> > newsgroup, but this is the last post from me that I make to Usenet.
>
> Sorry to see you go.
> I've far too obstinate and stubborn to give in cos a couple of utter fuckwits
> decide to send death threats. Scaring you out of the newsgroup means they've
> won and I wouldn't give them the satisfaction, frankly.

Listen to you, wolf in sheep's clothing. I bet you yourself made the
death threats. Now you're acting all teary, like the crocodile you
are.

Go to h*, boy! LOL.

RL

RayLopez99

Jun 17, 2009, 8:10:34 AM6/17/09
On Jun 16, 9:38 am, Sinister Midget III <a...@myeeemobile.com> wrote:
> That's why I don't filter via leafnode and let slrn do it. I have the
> post even if I never see it.

FYI, criminals sometimes post from the prison library on the net.

And btw my other account, raylo...@yahoo.com, got hacked (the guy
guessed the easy to remember password, based on the hint available to
anybody who asks for it, and then changed the password) shortly after
I started posting here. Now I have to use raylopez88 at gmail dot
com, with a stronger password.

Coincidence? I think not. It's the work of lying Linux vermin scum
like... fill in a COLA name here.

RL

RayLopez99

Jun 17, 2009, 8:12:18 AM6/17/09
On Jun 16, 9:49 am, Hans Lister <styme...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Interesting you should say this because my account was just
> email bombed by some sicko. I've had to change accounts because
> it got shut down , hence the new email.
>
> This group has some real nuts in it.
>
> Hope you get it all sorted out.
>
> Moshe.

Same with me. I had to change from raylo...@yahoo.com to my current
email since my account was hacked with it's the easy to remember
password. Trouble started when I started posting here. In the Global
Warming Usenet group, where I've said " things worse" than here,
nothing happened for years.

RL

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 17, 2009, 8:28:47 AM6/17/09
RayLopez99 <raylo...@gmail.com> wrote:

God, you're a moron. How do you survive when you need a recording constantly
played into your ear repeatedly saying "breath in, breath out"?

I hope the batteries hurry up and go flat.

| spi...@freenet.co.uk |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|
| in |good to you so far... |

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 17, 2009, 8:31:34 AM6/17/09
RayLopez99 <raylo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 16, 9:38ï¿œam, Sinister Midget III <a...@myeeemobile.com> wrote:
>> That's why I don't filter via leafnode and let slrn do it. I have the
>> post even if I never see it.
>>

> FYI, criminals sometimes post from the prison library on the net.
>
> And btw my other account, raylo...@yahoo.com, got hacked (the guy
> guessed the easy to remember password, based on the hint available to
> anybody who asks for it, and then changed the password) shortly after
> I started posting here. Now I have to use raylopez88 at gmail dot
> com, with a stronger password.
>
> Coincidence?

Coincidence that you give hints to your password for all and sundry to try
out? You're just confirming your own stupidity, you have no right to
complain at anyone else about that. You practically invited people to do it.

Must say, I really object to bringing the z88 into disrepute by associating
it with YOUR name though.

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 17, 2009, 8:33:22 AM6/17/09
RayLopez99 <raylo...@gmail.com> wrote:

And how do you know it wasn't someone in THAT newsgroup who "hacked" (hah,
some hack, guessing a password based on clues left by you) into your
account?
--
| spi...@freenet.co.uk | Windows95 (noun): 32 bit extensions and a |

Sinister Midget III

Jun 17, 2009, 9:07:39 AM6/17/09
On 2009-06-17, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> claimed:
> RayLopez99 <raylo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Jun 16, 9:38 am, Sinister Midget III <a...@myeeemobile.com> wrote:
>>> That's why I don't filter via leafnode and let slrn do it. I have the
>>> post even if I never see it.
>>>

>> FYI, criminals sometimes post from the prison library on the net.

Voice of experience?

>> And btw my other account, raylo...@yahoo.com, got hacked (the guy
>> guessed the easy to remember password, based on the hint available to
>> anybody who asks for it, and then changed the password) shortly after
>> I started posting here. Now I have to use raylopez88 at gmail dot
>> com, with a stronger password.
>>
>> Coincidence?
>
> Coincidence that you give hints to your password for all and sundry to try
> out? You're just confirming your own stupidity, you have no right to
> complain at anyone else about that. You practically invited people to do it.

It's a "coincidence" that he gave his email account away, got another
one that wasn't compromised, and only *then* started posting to COLA.
See? _WE_ conspired to make that turn out like that. "The guy" who
guessed the "easy to remember password" is probably a composite of all
linux users on COLA.

--
Detour: The roughest distance between two points.

RayLopez99

Jun 19, 2009, 9:42:19 AM6/19/09
On Jun 17, 8:28 am, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> wrote:

> God, you're a moron. How do you survive when you need a recording constantly
> played into your ear repeatedly saying "breath in, breath out"?
>
> I hope the batteries hurry up and go flat.

Bullying and death threats, noted.

RL

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 19, 2009, 10:01:27 AM6/19/09
RayLopez99 <raylo...@gmail.com> wrote:

death threats?
What death threats?

Since when is wishful thinking a death threat?

Peter Köhlmann

Jun 19, 2009, 10:09:03 AM6/19/09
Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> RayLopez99 <raylo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Jun 17, 8:28 am, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> wrote:
>>
>>> God, you're a moron. How do you survive when you need a recording
>>> constantly played into your ear repeatedly saying "breath in, breath
>>> out"?
>>>
>>> I hope the batteries hurry up and go flat.
>>
>> Bullying and death threats, noted.
>
> death threats?
> What death threats?
>
> Since when is wishful thinking a death threat?

Since when has a widiot like Raylopez reading comprehension?
--
Only two things are infinite,
the Universe and Stupidity.

RayLopez99

Jun 19, 2009, 10:15:18 AM6/19/09
On Jun 19, 10:01 am, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> wrote

> death threats?
> What death threats?
>
> Since when is wishful thinking a death threat?

Ah, from your nervous response I see you're currently walking on thin
eggs at your present place of posting. No doubt others have
complained already to your university administrators, who have placed
you on probation.

Serves you right--for using Linux. Good people don't use Linux.

RL

RayLopez99

Jun 19, 2009, 10:20:12 AM6/19/09
On Jun 19, 10:09 am, Peter Köhlmann <peter-koehlm...@t-online.de>
wrote:

> Since when has a widiot like Raylopez reading comprehension? [sic]

Ah, you're thinking in German again Köhlmann. You left out word. To
save this sentence, I would insert "learned" or "understood" before
"reading". But you used the idiomatic cliche "since when" very
nicely. Not bad for an EFL student like yourself.

BTW, have I ever told you that your name means, in a combination of
Greek and English, "ASS (Greek)-MAN (English)"? Pretty fitting, eh?

RL

Rick

Jun 19, 2009, 10:22:54 AM6/19/09

Just who do you think you are influencing here?

--
Rick

RayLopez99

Jun 19, 2009, 10:28:07 AM6/19/09
On Jun 19, 10:22 am, Rick <n...@nomail.com> wrote:

> Just who do you think you are influencing here?

You? You replied.

RL

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 19, 2009, 10:42:17 AM6/19/09
RayLopez99 <raylo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 19, 10:01ï¿œam, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> wrote

>> death threats?
>> What death threats?
>>
>> Since when is wishful thinking a death threat?
>
> Ah, from your nervous response I see you're currently walking on thin
> eggs at your present place of posting. No doubt others have
> complained already to your university administrators, who have placed
> you on probation.

University administrators?
What university administrators would they be?
Clueless to the last.

I do wish you'd shut up and drop dead. PLEASE? Pretty please?
There, was that threatening? No, it was a polite request that you die, not a
threat that someone was going to kill you.

A death threat would be something along the lines of "I'm gonna cut your
heart out with a spoon."

Wishing someone dead or asking them to does not constitute a death threat.

> Serves you right--for using Linux. Good people don't use Linux.

Serves me right alright. Using linux for a few months short of 10 years now
and never looked back.

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 19, 2009, 10:42:59 AM6/19/09
Rick <no...@nomail.com> wrote:
> Just who do you think you are influencing here?

Absolutely no-one... Maybe the voices in his head are impressed?

chrisv

Jun 19, 2009, 11:13:17 AM6/19/09
Andrew Halliwell wrote:

> Dopez99 wrote:

>> Andrew Halliwell wrote:
>>
>>> God, you're a moron. How do you survive when you need a recording constantly
>>> played into your ear repeatedly saying "breath in, breath out"?
>>>
>>> I hope the batteries hurry up and go flat.
>>
>> Bullying and death threats, noted.
>
> death threats?
> What death threats?
>
> Since when is wishful thinking a death threat?

KILL-file the POS. 8)

Rick

Jun 19, 2009, 2:30:58 PM6/19/09
On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 07:28:07 -0700, RayLopez99 wrote:

> On Jun 19, 10:22 am, Rick <n...@nomail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Just who do you think you are influencing here?
>>

> You?

No, you aren't

> You replied.

I asked a question.

--
Rick

Snit

Jun 19, 2009, 3:11:55 PM6/19/09
Rick stated in post KZmdnYb2i7v_RKbX...@supernews.com on
6/19/09 11:30 AM:

You were influenced to reply with a question. Really, is that so hard for
you to understand?

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Rick

Jun 19, 2009, 3:35:44 PM6/19/09

... still following me around, I see. Really, yo should get treatment for
this obsession.

--
Rick

Snit

Jun 19, 2009, 3:38:24 PM6/19/09
Rick stated in post KZmdnYH2i7sNdabX...@supernews.com on
6/19/09 12:35 PM:

See: you are paranoid.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Rick

Jun 19, 2009, 4:07:49 PM6/19/09

You really do need to check you vocabulary.

--
Rick

Snit

Jun 19, 2009, 4:40:11 PM6/19/09
Rick stated in post KZmdnYD2i7uIbabX...@supernews.com on
6/19/09 1:07 PM:

You have repeatedly shared your delusion that you are being followed - even

You do this as you run from talking about the topic that you fear most:
Linux. On that topic, all you can do is spew poorly thought out mantras you
show little understanding of and no ability to support with any reason -
just angry rants.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

High Plains Thumper

Jun 20, 2009, 1:02:17 AM6/20/09
Snit wrote:
> Peter K�hlmann stated:
>> Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>>> At least they didn't contact and harass your employer the
>>> way the "advocates" do.
>>
>> You mean like Snot Michael Glasser threatened to do?
>
> Nope... I have repeatedly noted I *could* but never *would*.
> Heck, look at HPT - I showed enough info to let him know I had
> been easily able to find info on his personal life, but then
> did not post it... even using initials for people's last names
> and using vague details. I would never post the details - even
> to prove that HPTs denials are clearly false.

Liar. The Snit Circus of pathological lies continues, as
demonstrated by these 128 poster quotes:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/05367cd2cb7d03a5

> You, on the other hand, *have* worked to seed the Google
> record with lies tied to my name, as you do above.

113-Tim Adams: "I'd kill file you but then I'd miss the fun. you
see, you never cease to amaze me at just how stupid you really
are. Why just the other day I had a great laugh when I saw you,
the king of liars (in this NG anyway) calling somebody else a
liar." 13 Nov 2004

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/40c7f9407179ff2a

--
HPT

Snit

Jun 20, 2009, 4:53:10 AM6/20/09
High Plains Thumper stated in post 4a3c6d59$0$29140$6e1e...@read.cnntp.org
on 6/19/09 10:02 PM:

> Snit wrote:
>> Peter K�hlmann stated:

>>> You mean like Snot Michael Glasser threatened to do?
>>
>> Nope... I have repeatedly noted I *could* but never *would*.
>> Heck, look at HPT - I showed enough info to let him know I had
>> been easily able to find info on his personal life, but then
>> did not post it... even using initials for people's last names
>> and using vague details. I would never post the details - even
>> to prove that HPTs denials are clearly false.
>
> Liar.

Nope... I will not post the details I have made clear, to you, that I know.
I shall not sink to your level. Ever.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

William Poaster

Jun 20, 2009, 8:28:50 AM6/20/09
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:50:55 +0200, above the shrieking, whining & FUDding
of the trolls Peter Köhlmann was heard to say:

> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "Tony(UK)" <tony_s...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I'll miss the real Linux advocates on here and will still read the
>>> newsgroup, but this is the last post from me that I make to Usenet.
>>>

>>> I have a Hotmail account which I have used as a throw-away since first
>>> subscribing to a.b.midi and a.c.freeware approximately 10 years ago,
>>> and I
>>> check and delete junk mail as and when. When I checked the account
>>> this morning, I have received two death threats
>>> originating directly from this newsgroup as they relate to a post made
>>> by me.
>>>
>>> In the past, both my name and headers have been forged on this group,
>>> and these latest threats are serious enough to bring in the
>>> authorities later today. Enough is enough.
>>>
>>> Bye, and good luck,
>>>
>>> Tony(UK)

>> At least they didn't contact and harass your employer the way the
>> "advocates" do.
>
> You mean like Snot Michael Glasser threatened to do?

More blackmail from the mentally unstable Glasser, huh.

>> I wonder which COLA advocates threatened journalist Laura Didio?
>
> None. That lying bitch simply deserves to live under bridges. Being
> incompetent and so...

She was christened "Didiot" in quite a few other groups & forums, because
of her incompetence.
But you see, the Michael Snit Glasser troll just has to blame COLA. And
he talks about "lashing out"!

--
It IS because of him and two other useless people in particular
(CBFalconer and Harold "old school" Stevens (probably both Willy nyms)

RayLopez99

Jun 20, 2009, 1:56:12 PM6/20/09
On Jun 19, 10:42 am, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> wrote:
> University administrators?
> What university administrators would they be?
> Clueless to the last.

Tx for confirming you never went to university.

> "I'm gonna cut your heart out with a spoon."
>
> Wishing someone dead or

Death threat noted.

RL

Peter Köhlmann

Jun 20, 2009, 2:06:41 PM6/20/09
RayLopez99 wrote:

> On Jun 19, 10:42 am, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> wrote:
>> University administrators?
>> What university administrators would they be?
>> Clueless to the last.
>
> Tx for confirming you never went to university.

Gods, are you stupid. Unbelievable, really.

Try, just *try* to imagine that he attended university in the past.
Now pray tell, what "university administrators would they be"?

Are you actually dumber than "The Bee"?

>> "I'm gonna cut your heart out with a spoon."
>>
>> Wishing someone dead or
>
> Death threat noted.
>
> RL

Idiot
--
Warning: You have moved the mouse.
Windows will reboot now to make the change permanent

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 20, 2009, 2:16:01 PM6/20/09
Peter Kï¿œhlmann <peter-k...@t-online.de> wrote:
> RayLopez99 wrote:
>
>> On Jun 19, 10:42 am, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> wrote:
>>> University administrators?
>>> What university administrators would they be?
>>> Clueless to the last.
>>
>> Tx for confirming you never went to university.
>
> Gods, are you stupid. Unbelievable, really.
>
> Try, just *try* to imagine that he attended university in the past.
> Now pray tell, what "university administrators would they be"?
>
> Are you actually dumber than "The Bee"?

I think the answer to that question has to be a resounding YES.

Andrew Halliwell

Jun 20, 2009, 2:15:10 PM6/20/09
RayLopez99 <raylo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jun 19, 10:42ï¿œam, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> wrote:
>> University administrators?
>> What university administrators would they be?
>> Clueless to the last.
>
> Tx for confirming you never went to university.

Where the hell did that come from?
How can you "report me to university administrators" when I'm not CURRENTLY
at university? I graduated 9 *YEARS* ago.

> Death threat noted.

Yes, psychic powers really do exist. Wishful thinking can bend reality.
Must concentrate harder then if that's the case, cos it doesn't seem to be
working very well in your case.

Sheesh.

Sinister Midget III

Jun 20, 2009, 3:25:25 PM6/20/09
On 2009-06-20, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> claimed:

> Peter Köhlmann <peter-k...@t-online.de> wrote:
>> RayLopez99 wrote:

>>> Tx for confirming you never went to university.
>>
>> Gods, are you stupid. Unbelievable, really.
>>
>> Try, just *try* to imagine that he attended university in the past.
>> Now pray tell, what "university administrators would they be"?
>>
>> Are you actually dumber than "The Bee"?
>
> I think the answer to that question has to be a resounding YES.

I personally wonder at the need to ask it.

--
If little else, the brain is an educational toy.

RayLopez99

Jun 20, 2009, 6:49:31 PM6/20/09
On Jun 20, 2:06 pm, Peter Köhlmann <peter-koehlm...@t-online.de>
wrote:

> RayLopez99 wrote:
> > On Jun 19, 10:42 am, Andrew Halliwell <spi...@ponder.sky.com> wrote:
> >> University administrators?
> >> What university administrators would they be?
> >> Clueless to the last.
>
> > Tx for confirming you never went to university.
>
> Gods, are you stupid. Unbelievable, really.

"Eh gad", or "God" , not "Gods", would be standard ideomatic English,
idiot-matic.

> Try, just *try* to imagine that he attended university in the past.
> Now pray tell, what "university administrators would they be"?
>
> Are you actually dumber than "The Bee"?

The Bee? Must be a kids cartoon. I may be dumb, but I'm not stupid
enough to lock myself into an OS that has less than 1% market share
(at best).

You are a brave soul, or ahole, Peter Arse. I tip my hat to you, but
I would not buy into the Linux cult anymore than the Amiga OS cult.

RL

RayLopez99

Jun 20, 2009, 6:50:35 PM6/20/09
On Jun 20, 3:25 pm, Sinister Midget III <a...@myeeemobile.com> wrote:
> I personally wonder at the need to ask it.

I have to ask, why do you hate MSFT, or, equivalently, why do you love
Linux?

You seem to have 1/2 a brain, unlike most of the posters here, so why?

RL