Hey Roy Schestowitz... I've done you a favor......

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 28, 2008, 11:49:01 AM2/28/08
I've sent Microsoft the link to your search engine in the hopes that maybe
they might like what they see and make you an offer you can't refuse should
the Yahoo deal crash and burn.

I sure hope the code is original and/or that you have the rights to use it.

http://iuron.com

So let it not be said that I didn't do my part to get you out of the dorm
room, finally, and out on your own two feet.

Your parents can thank me later.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

Jerry McBride

Feb 28, 2008, 3:12:25 PM2/28/08
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> I've sent Microsoft the link to your search engine in the hopes that maybe
> they might like what they see and make you an offer you can't refuse
> should the Yahoo deal crash and burn.
>
> I sure hope the code is original and/or that you have the rights to use
> it.
>
> http://iuron.com
>
> So let it not be said that I didn't do my part to get you out of the dorm
> room, finally, and out on your own two feet.
>
> Your parents can thank me later.

Shame I can't do that for you. Your phony name doesn't help much in the
effort either. But then again, it's how you trolls operate, nameless
snipers working for microsoft... It must hurt seeing your company founder
like a dieing fish, out of water...

--

Jerry McBride (jmcb...@mail-on.us)

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 28, 2008, 6:09:23 PM2/28/08

What phony name?
That's my real name.
Hey Jerry, did you get your IBM bonus yet?

Peter Köhlmann

Feb 28, 2008, 6:30:47 PM2/28/08
The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:12:25 -0500, Jerry McBride wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>>
>>> I've sent Microsoft the link to your search engine in the hopes that
>>> maybe they might like what they see and make you an offer you can't
>>> refuse should the Yahoo deal crash and burn.
>>>
>>> I sure hope the code is original and/or that you have the rights to use
>>> it.
>>>
>>> http://iuron.com
>>>
>>> So let it not be said that I didn't do my part to get you out of the
>>> dorm room, finally, and out on your own two feet.
>>>
>>> Your parents can thank me later.
>>>

>> Shame I can't do that for you. Your phony name doesn't help much in the
>> effort either. But then again, it's how you trolls operate, nameless
>> snipers working for microsoft... It must hurt seeing your company founder
>> like a dieing fish, out of water...
>
> What phony name?

1.ball.willy, Abbie Diaz, achmed.jones, Aftab Singh, Allen Cusimano, Allie
Perkins, Allison Juergans, allison_hunt1969, Alicia Hunt, Ana Thema,
andyschipowitz, Anna Banger, anonymous, arkady.duntov, Archie, Archie Moss
Bunker, Archie Watermann, Attila, Baba Booey, Babcock Johnson,
babcock.latreen, Babu Singh, ball.cock.the.plumber, banjo.boy69, Bill
Thomson, Billy <billy.the.kidd>, bill.gates.loves.me, BingoBongo, bison,
Bjarne Jensen, bjornstad8800, BklynBoy, bones4jones, bonobo magilla, Boyce
Mabri, BSEE, Bunsen Burner, Buster, c.baumstumpff, CBFalconer, Charles
LeGrand, Charlie, Choppers McGee, Chris Thomas, Christine Abernathy, Claire
Lynn, Clippy, Clock King, collie4roy, Collie Entragion, Colon Singh, common
cold, compton.plaines_kid, Connie Hines, Corrie, corry.lebeu, Corrie
Titlaand, Cory Dyvik, Curtis Wilson, cymon.says, Damian O'Leary, Dana
Bush, Danny Kwong, dbx_boy, Deadpenguin, Debbie, detective48, Devon Dawson,
dismoqualifetch, Donn Carlsbad, donna.bunting_tv, dont.pullout,
doris.gets.her.oates, Doug Richardson, Dragon.Boy, Dr.Long John Jones,
dy.sector, echo.valley_26809, Elliot Zimmermann, Elwin Winters, Emmanuel
Arias, Fawn Lebowitz, flatfish+++, foamy, frank boson, Franz Klammer, Fred
Simmons, gabriele howorth, Gary Stewart, GayClod, George Cotton, George
Littlefield, Gilbert, Gilbert Goiter, Gilbert Hochaim, gilligan,
goldfarb44, gooseborg, Greg Finnigan, Greg Laplante, Hans Kimm, Hans
Tomlinson, Harry Hilton, Harvey Fogel, Heather, Heather69, Heather Trax,
Heddy Seafield, Heidi van Wong, helmut.ginter, hepcat, high_pain_humper,
Hugh Himless, hymen.the.jew, llanalott, Ishmeal Hafizi, itchy balls, Ivan
Mctavish, IvanaB, Jason, jeff.smiley, Jeff Szarka, jjwassermann, Joe
Josephson, John, John King, John Shelton, John Smith, johnnyscotrun,
jolt.n.pizza, Jorge Jorgensen, jorge_shillingford, Jose Lopez, juke_joint,
kaptain kaput, Karel Olish, karen.bullfinch, Karen Hill, Karla Snodgress,
kathy_krantz, Kaylie Solomon, Kendra, Kenneth Downs, Kenny Dugan, Kent
Dorfman, Ken Johnson, Kim Coinop, Kinglen Wang, Kristen, kumba killington,
Kurt Janker, Kyle Cadet, lafferty6, L Didio, Laura Shillingford, Le
Farter, Le Yammy, Leaking Onion, Leo Diaz, Les Cramer, Les Turner, Les
Walton, Leslie Bassman, Lilly, Lindy, linux.curious, Linux Exposer,
linux.freak.detector, Lisa Shavas, Lisa Cottmann, Lois Hunt, Long,
long_tong_ling, luisortizhome, Lukumi Babalu Aye, Luna Lane, Major Mynor,
Manny, mark.kent.is.owned, Mario Fermin, McSwain, mista twista,Mogumbo,
Moses, Moshe Goldfarb , Mooshoo Bong Singh, mr.macfeelme, mycarisfast,
narrows_whitefish, nate_mcspook, Navid Shakibapour, oh.bama.da.rack,
okto_pussy, opensource.sucks, organ.creep, OSS KDE User, Paddy McCrockett,
Paul Wannamaker, Paris Marriot, Patricia, Patrick Landrum, Patty LeGrange,
patty pippins, Patty Poppins, percy samson, Peter Gluckman, Peter Kohlmann,
Peter Kränkwonov, peter.traphagen, Phil, Phillip Cornwall, phoung, phoung
quoak, pickle_pete, Piss Clam, Polly Ester, Poopy Pants McGee, pus.boy99,
pyles69, Quimby, Quinton Magee, Quizno Backer, Ray Schitzmepantz, Reporter,
Rich, Richard P. Johnson, Richie, Richie O'Toole, Richie Spano,
right.wanger, Robert Strunk, rodolfo.garcia44, rothstein_ivan,
Roy_Pestowitz, Roy.Schakemetitz, Roy.Schavedmenutz, Roy.Schavesmewankz,
roy.shysterwitz, Roy.Schitzowitz, roys.testicles, roy.the.spam.king, RP
Modell, ryebra, Sally Vadi, Sammy, Sammy Whalen, Saul Goldblatt,
schavemetitz, Schestertitz, schestowizzle, schestowitz, schitzmepantz,
schisterwitz, Schlomo Smykowski, Sharon Cackle, Sharon Hubbasland, Sean,
Sean Fitzhenry, Sean Macpherson, Sewer Rat, sewer_clown, Shelly K.,
Sherlock Holmes, Schlomo Rabinowitz, Simon, Simon Lewis, simply.lisa,
Singer, sista sledgehammer, slacker.mcspritze, Spammy_Davis, spanny_davis,
Stefan Karstensen, Stephan Simonsen, Stephanie, Stephanie Mannerz, Stephen,
Stephen Olsen, Stephen Townshend, stomach.pump, SuckyB, Sue, sue quinterra,
sully1999, SunnyB, Susan, Susan Bladder, Susan Lapinski, Susan Wong, Suzi
Wong, suzie.linux, Suzie Wong, Swampee, swing.cock, sylvano12tegriorgriach,
Ted Bennington, Terri Sorensen, Terry Porter, The Beaver, Thorsten,
Thorsten Thigpen, Timmy Luncford , Toby Rastus Roosovelt III, toe.mein,
Tomas Bicsak, tomas.bozak, Tomas Dunton, Tomas Lucatorto, Tori, Tori
Wassermann, Torre Stanslaand, Trace Dennison, Tracee, Traci, traci.alicock,
traci.manicotti, traci.pusey, Traci Spritzendrainer, trailerpark, Trina
Swallows, Trolly, Trudi Simpkins, Tryxie Lustern, udayshankar29, Uday
Shankar, victimizedb, victimizedbyms, Vince Fontain, Vladimir Yepifano,
Walter Bubniak, Wang Mycock, Wasser, Waterskidoo, wendy, Wendy Duzz, Wendy
Toiletwater, Whizzer, Wilbur J, willy watkins jr, Willy Wong,
wiltons_pypes, Winnie Septos, wizard.shot, wm_walsh, Wobbles,
wylbur.horseman, Yanick Schmuley and zyklon_C.
Plus many, many, many more.

> That's my real name.

Certainly, Gary. Certainly

> Hey Jerry, did you get your IBM bonus yet?

Did you get your free laptop?
--
Try to be the best of whatever you are, even if what you are is
no good.

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 28, 2008, 6:36:51 PM2/28/08

Who is Gary?
That's a lot of names there.
Do you collect names?
I collect soaps from around the world.
I'll send you some names if you send me some soaps from Germany?

Laptop?
If you mean the Acer Ferrari, yes I did get to keep it.
I could also give it away if I wanted to, but I decided to keep it.
It sure beats anything Linux.
Are you happy now?

Jerry McBride

Feb 28, 2008, 7:25:12 PM2/28/08
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:12:25 -0500, Jerry McBride wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>>
>>> I've sent Microsoft the link to your search engine in the hopes that
>>> maybe they might like what they see and make you an offer you can't
>>> refuse should the Yahoo deal crash and burn.
>>>
>>> I sure hope the code is original and/or that you have the rights to use
>>> it.
>>>
>>> http://iuron.com
>>>
>>> So let it not be said that I didn't do my part to get you out of the
>>> dorm room, finally, and out on your own two feet.
>>>
>>> Your parents can thank me later.
>>>

>> Shame I can't do that for you. Your phony name doesn't help much in the
>> effort either. But then again, it's how you trolls operate, nameless
>> snipers working for microsoft... It must hurt seeing your company founder
>> like a dieing fish, out of water...
>
> What phony name?
> That's my real name.
> Hey Jerry, did you get your IBM bonus yet?

Anyday now...

--

Jerry McBride (jmcb...@mail-on.us)

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 28, 2008, 7:52:26 PM2/28/08

Good.
You are a good soldier Jerry.
Do you know the IBM theme song?
Ever Onward?

Jerry McBride

Feb 28, 2008, 8:07:14 PM2/28/08
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

I am a good soldier.

--

Jerry McBride (jmcb...@mail-on.us)

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 28, 2008, 9:15:55 PM2/28/08

Haha!

At least you seem to have a good sense of humor!

FWIW that's the best thing in life to have :)

Roy Schestowitz

Feb 28, 2008, 11:43:53 PM2/28/08
____/ Jerry McBride on Thursday 28 February 2008 20:12 : \____

An E-mail from a friend yesterday was cynical. It asked whether Microsoft just
employs people who are in prison cells to do their trolling and bring down
other people to the same level with insults. Yes, he was cynical, but he's a
regular Slashdotter and the trolling over there has gone through the roof as
well. Some people blame Microsoft.

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | Linux: the most popular, but not most widespread
Tasks: 128 total, 1 running, 127 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 29, 2008, 1:20:22 AM2/29/08
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 04:43:53 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> An E-mail from a friend yesterday was cynical. It asked whether Microsoft just
> employs people who are in prison cells to do their trolling and bring down
> other people to the same level with insults. Yes, he was cynical, but he's a
> regular Slashdotter and the trolling over there has gone through the roof as
> well. Some people blame Microsoft.

Yet another one of those "reliable sources" hey Schestowitz.

You do know Jerry works for IBM, right?

Erik Funkenbusch

Feb 29, 2008, 1:53:50 AM2/29/08
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 04:43:53 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> An E-mail from a friend yesterday was cynical. It asked whether Microsoft just
> employs people who are in prison cells to do their trolling and bring down
> other people to the same level with insults. Yes, he was cynical, but he's a
> regular Slashdotter and the trolling over there has gone through the roof as
> well. Some people blame Microsoft.

It's called "disagreement".

What is it with the attitude of some people lately that if someone
disagrees with you, they must be a troll?

Usenet got by for over 2 decades of flamewars without this thinking. I
think you need to reevaluate your sensitivity levels. Obviously, that's
why you filter anyone you disagree with, so you don't actually have to hear
their disagreement. Thus, when it gets through to you, it shocks you that
someone might not agree with you, and therefore they must be your enemy.

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 29, 2008, 1:58:00 AM2/29/08

Look up narcissist in your medical dictionary of choice.

Schestowitz is a textbook case.

Tim Smith

Feb 29, 2008, 2:20:59 AM2/29/08
In article <2657420.e...@schestowitz.com>,

Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> wrote:
> other people to the same level with insults. Yes, he was cynical, but he's a
> regular Slashdotter and the trolling over there has gone through the roof as
> well. Some people blame Microsoft.

Maybe he could give you some tips, then, on posting to Slashdot. Here's
how your posts have been moderated there:

1
0, Troll
1
1
1
1
1
1
1
0, Troll
5, Funny
1
2, Interesting
1
1
1
1
1
2, Funny
4, Insightful
1
1
1
2, Interesting

You aren't very prolific, as that spans from September 2005, to January
2008, so the low scores can't be blamed on people tired of spam (which
was one of your problems on Digg).

For comparison, here's how I've been moderated there:

2
5, Informative
5, Interesting
2
2
3, Informative
3, Informative
5, Informative
2
5, Interesting
2
2
3, Insightful
2
2
2
2
2
4, Informative
2
2
2
0, Troll
2

That's from a much narrower range of time, though (the last 3 weeks), as
I'm a lot more active on Slashdot than you.

Maybe you could try Reddit?

--
--Tim Smith

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 29, 2008, 2:28:49 AM2/29/08

And yet COLA looks up to Schestowitz....
It's totally puzzling.

Every single other site has Schestowitz pegged as a SPAMMER and a bore but
yet COLA freaks line up behind him like he is some sort of Pied Piper.

Notice Roy has stopped commenting on digg.....
He hasn't posted a comment in at least 2 weeks.

Why?

His benefactors obviously complained that his horrible rating was killing
their paid for SPAM.

So now Roy just spews his crap flood into digg several times a day without
regard to what the digg community is all about, discussion....

Interesting that Roy's digg rating is -3.3 while the faltfish has a +3.0
rating.
Even more incredible considering Roy has the deck stacked due to the
abundance of Ubuntu fanobois in the tech groups.

One other observation, notice that Roys latest submissions start with 5 or
6 diggs within a minute or two of them being posted.

Can you say 'shill'.....
I've notified the digg personal about this but as is typical they ignore my
complaints.

High Plains Thumper

Feb 29, 2008, 2:52:19 AM2/29/08
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:

> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> An E-mail from a friend yesterday was cynical. It asked
>>> whether Microsoft just employs people who are in prison
>>> cells to do their trolling and bring down other people to
>>> the same level with insults. Yes, he was cynical, but he's
>>> a regular Slashdotter and the trolling over there has gone
>>> through the roof as well. Some people blame Microsoft.
>>
>> It's called "disagreement".
>>
>> What is it with the attitude of some people lately that if
>> someone disagrees with you, they must be a troll?
>>
>> Usenet got by for over 2 decades of flamewars without this
>> thinking. I think you need to reevaluate your sensitivity
>> levels. Obviously, that's why you filter anyone you
>> disagree with, so you don't actually have to hear their
>> disagreement. Thus, when it gets through to you, it shocks
>> you that someone might not agree with you, and therefore
>> they must be your enemy.
>
> Look up narcissist in your medical dictionary of choice.
>
> Schestowitz is a textbook case.

Interesting gobshite from the two of you, but definitely wrong.
Roy's behaviour is no where near the definition of a narcissist.
However, Here is a textbook case of narcissism:

[quote]
From: Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: "Arrogant Narcissistic" linux nut murders his wife
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 18:26:59 -0500

They also found Hans Reiser hiding in his mother's basement!!
Talk about fulfilling the typical Linux Loony stereotype!!

From: Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 18:28:39 -0500

Isn't Roy Schestowitz married to Mark Kent?

http://groups.google.com.tj/group/alt.talk.creationism/browse_thread/thread/4e7f263d1cf92b7f

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.madonna/browse_thread/thread/eba0e754aa7fcc80

Better than being a total ass like you Roy Schestowitz.

From: Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Got proof, Roy?
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 19:18:27 -0500

Do your parents Google? I hope not. How about your future
employer? Your co-workers who are competing with you for the
next grant? I hope not.

Your best strategy would be to change your name.

From: Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 19:21:18 -0500

Especially by an inept moron like Roy Schestowitz.

Hear Roy Schestowitz here, and please bring your no doze.

http://www.linux.com/feature/122470

If you don't want to listen to the entire affair, Roy Schestowitz
comes across like a moron.

From: Moshe Goldfarb <brick....@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Could you stop molesting children long enough to
answer a question, Mark Kent?
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 22:07:57 -0500

Now you have Roy Schestowiz, studying at Manchester University, a
Linux supporter, with several boycott sites, with all kinds of
wierd sexual acts of surgery, having sex with barn yard animals,
marrying his best male friend and so forth.

Are YOU going to go near this guy? Would you hire a guy with a
history like Roy Schestowitz? Why?
[/quote]

It is you that apparently has a real psychological problem, with
the manner and vehementnousness that you pursue and criticise Roy
with, even posting things that would be considered sufficient
grounds for possible legal reprisal.

What is your obsession with Roy Schestowitz and Mark Kent?

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 29, 2008, 2:58:09 AM2/29/08

Slow night at the gym Rafael?

Doug Mentohl

Feb 29, 2008, 9:39:43 AM2/29/08
Tim Usent stalker Smith wrote:

> For comparison, here's how I've been moderated there:

That's because he doesn't employ an army of mod trolls like what you do
.. :)

What's your username on slashdot, come on, I thought you didn't utilize
aliases .. :)

Roy Schestowitz

Feb 29, 2008, 9:58:36 AM2/29/08
____/ Doug Mentohl on Friday 29 February 2008 14:39 : \____

Tim and the Gang o' Shills remind me of those magicians in strategic games like
Warcraft. They accumulate their 'mod mana', gang up and attack people whom
they hate and they mod each other up (like "heal") for mutual glorification.
You should see the Microsoft Gang over at Digg. it's hilarious how they game
the system.

If you have a gang of 4, then you can mod down everyone to -4 and then post
slander, modding each instance of the slander +4. Cool, isn't it? How many
times has Microsoft been caught gaming polls before?

--
~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz | "This sig seemed like a good idea at the time..."

Tasks: 161 total, 1 running, 160 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie

Erik Funkenbusch

Feb 29, 2008, 11:09:39 AM2/29/08
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:58:36 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Tim and the Gang o' Shills remind me of those magicians in strategic games like
> Warcraft. They accumulate their 'mod mana', gang up and attack people whom
> they hate and they mod each other up (like "heal") for mutual glorification.
> You should see the Microsoft Gang over at Digg. it's hilarious how they game
> the system.

That's not how it works on Slashdot. Mod points don't "accumulate". If
you have good karma, every so often you get them for a couple of days, and
then they're gone.

It would be all but impossible to predictably have accounts with mod
points.

> If you have a gang of 4, then you can mod down everyone to -4 and then post
> slander, modding each instance of the slander +4. Cool, isn't it? How many
> times has Microsoft been caught gaming polls before?

How many times have you been caught lying?

Sinister Midget

Feb 29, 2008, 12:08:53 PM2/29/08
On 2008-02-29, Erik Funkenbusch <er...@despam-funkenbusch.com> claimed:

> How many times have you been caught lying?

Exactly. Like the lie he's been caught telling about the Morris worm,
and the one about TT Windows fonts on linux to name just 2.

Oops. That was /you/, not Roy.

--
What I lack in restraint, I make up for in remorse.

Moshe Goldfarb

Feb 29, 2008, 12:30:32 PM2/29/08

Dozens and it's at the point where Roy doesn't even comment anymore.
He just spews stories into digg so in effect he is spamming the group.

It just goes to show he has no interest in discussion, which is what digg
is supposed to be about.

Roy is interested in spewing his crap flood every place he can.

Also, it's odd that Roy's stories start out at 4, 5 or 6 hits within
minutes of being posted.

Very suspicious, and just started recently.