My Marriage To Mark Kent -> My Castration Update #3.

1 view

roy.sch...@yahoo.com

Dec 1, 2007, 7:23:37 PM12/1/07
Quite a bit has happened since I decided to have my testicles removed
and start my gender re-assignment surgery.
Everything has healed quite nicely and I've been having sex like a
rabbit in heat!
Being a girl has it's disadvantages of course but the worst one is
having sit down when I pee.
How you gals do this?
Filthy loos and germs.
I might just have to start taking 5 showers per day like I used to.
I also don't like having to clean myself out after I have sex.
When I was living as a man and whacked off I would just spray some
Lysol on my penis and wipe it off.
Now after a guy finishes in me I am left sticky and smelly.
I hope I get used to this.

The most exciting event has happened in my life!
Mark Kent has proposed to me and as soon as he leaves his wife and
family we are to be married.
Of course we are going to have the wedding at Manchester University
where I live and we hope to have the invitations out by the fall.
I am a bit worried about supporting ourselves on Mark Kent's
dustman's
salary but with a little creative accounting I should be able to
funnel some of my grant money toward living expenses.
I also have my website where I am getting plenty of hits due to my
posting in comp.os.linux.advocacy.
Thanks girls!
Well that is about it for now because I'm going out to purchase a new
set of shoes with the money I earned last night.
I'll post a picture of myself in my new outfit as soon as I recharge
the batteries in my camera which I had to use for something else last
night.

Cheers and kisses and hugs and so much more.
Roy/Racine

mark.kent...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2007, 8:59:40 PM12/1/07
On Dec 1, 6:23 pm, roy.schestow...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Quite a bit has happened since I decided to have my testicles removed
> and start my gender re-assignment surgery.

Hopefully everything went well for you and your hubby Mark Kent.

> Everything has healed quite nicely and I've been having sex like a
> rabbit in heat!

LMAO. Good for Mark Kent. Have you met him after surgery?

> Being a girl has it's disadvantages of course but the worst one is
> having sit down when I pee.
> How you gals do this?
> Filthy loos and germs.
> I might just have to start taking 5 showers per day like I used to.
> I also don't like having to clean myself out after I have sex.
> When I was living as a man and whacked off I would just spray some
> Lysol on my penis and wipe it off.
> Now after a guy finishes in me I am left sticky and smelly.
> I hope I get used to this.

Mark Kent is going to spank you nice and hard. Get ready for it.

> The most exciting event has happened in my life!
> Mark Kent has proposed to me and as soon as he leaves his wife and
> family we are to be married.

Congratulations. Well, he caught his wife in bed with me. Oh she is
one damn hottie! Dont be jealous of her. She prefers my ding-dong over
Mark Kent's 3 inches of pencil-thick dick when swollen. You might have
a little tough time while Mark Kent fights for the custody of his 2
boys and their PS3. Elizabeth, Mark Kent's wife, will drag him to
court and perhaps gather some evidence on Mark Kent and your business
prior to your surgery. That will hurt Mark's case, but oh well, now
that you have gone through the surgery, the boys should be fine --
well, unless of course Marti, Roy Culley, Poaster, retarded 7 and
Maverick, BeartItAll, Dareon and a few other of the gang members are
in business with Mark Kent. Well, of course, Peter Coal-mann and Kier
are kicked out of the cola gang, so they wont be much of a problem.
They may team up with Elizabeth against your fiance. Careful man, err
girl!

> Of course we are going to have the wedding at Manchester University
> where I live and we hope to have the invitations out by the fall.

Is Rex invited? yttrx should be invited to sing a foul song.

> I am a bit worried about supporting ourselves on Mark Kent's
> dustman's
> salary but with a little creative accounting I should be able to
> funnel some of my grant money toward living expenses.

That, I am afraid, will be a little hard. You have already spent
thousands of pounds of research money in spamming and wasted hours.
Mark Kent should probably clean more toilets. I heard he was fired. Is
that true? His only source of income is the 2 of them and PS3. I
really pity those 2.

> I also have my website where I am getting plenty of hits due to my
> posting in comp.os.linux.advocacy.

Yup, that is so true. Your interview, with Google, comes to mind...I
know you were totally embarrassed when they offered you a janitorial
position at best and laughed and slapped you when you talked about
your search engine. Its good that they did not ban advertisements on
your site.

> Thanks girls!

You do have a good fan following - after the surgery. I bet you are
saying "Where were you all girls go when I was a boy?", right?

> Well that is about it for now because I'm going out to purchase a new
> set of shoes with the money I earned last night.

Good for you. Save some, for you will have to support Mark Kent and
his baggage, and pay for your surgery as well. Glad you are earning
more than you did before the surgery.

> I'll post a picture of myself in my new outfit as soon as I recharge
> the batteries in my camera which I had to use for something else last
> night.

Good nightie, Racine. The gays, Marti and Bagster, are a little
disappointed for the loss and your change of gender.

> Cheers and kisses and hugs and so much more.
> Roy/Racine

Good luck to you and Mark Kent.

Flatulent.G...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2007, 9:50:28 PM12/1/07
On Dec 2, 1:23 am, roy.schestow...@yahoo.com wrote:

<snip flatfish fantasy>

Hahaha, yet more homophobic droppings from flatfish (in real life Gary
Stewart).

--
Are you gay? Are you lonely? I am. Drop me an email:
Gary Stewart <flat...@linuxmail.org>

Roy Schestowitz

Dec 1, 2007, 11:52:43 PM12/1/07

Hadron

Dec 2, 2007, 6:32:31 AM12/2/07
Roy Schestowitz <newsg...@schestowitz.com> writes:

> Ignore the libellous drivel. roy.sch...@yahoo.com is a fake account used
> by someone called Gary Stewart to spread slander about me.

Surely without proof you stating this is also slander? Just who is this
Gary Stewart you keep waffling on about? Grow up kid.

ªºªandcarole(R)(tm)

Dec 2, 2007, 7:29:58 AM12/2/07
On Dec 1, 11:52�pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@schestowitz.com>
wrote:

> Ignore the libellous drivel. roy.schestow...@yahoo.com is a fake account used

> by someone called Gary Stewart to spread slander about me.

You can prove this???