لم تعُد "مجموعات Google" تتيح المشاركات أو الاشتراكات الجديدة من Usenet. وسيبقى بالإمكان عرض المحتوى السابق.

DFS, phase two

0 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Timo Pirinen

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2008، 1:39:35 م1‏/11‏/2008
إلى
I have noticed - with some amusement - the following development in
DFS's posting behaviour:
1. Until July this year DFS used to write a lot of posts ridiculing
Linux, posts full of BWAHAHA and lame jokes. That was DFS in phase one -
laughing at Linux.
2. Nowadays DFS is all full of spite and anger, hating Linux. No jokes,
no laughter. This is DFS in phase two - fighting Linux.
3. What next? Phase three - Linux wins.

Just do a little Google :-) and you'll see.

--
Timo Pirinen
piri...@dlc.fi

Terry's Web Server

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2008، 1:42:38 م1‏/11‏/2008
إلى

There is something wrong with you. You seem a little insane. Are you
going to stick your head up his intestines and look too?

High Plains Thumper

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2008، 1:54:42 م1‏/11‏/2008
إلى

Another instance of troll boredom, idiotic rages and screams.
Since it talks of intestines, DFS shares the same stench:

DFS Phase 1:

http://tinyurl.com/2nnfhy

From: "DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Buh Bye!, Windows! Vista will be the last version of
Windows for Pentium 4 and Core Duo owners
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:11:16 -0500

[quote]
Click heels together three times, wave your magic wand, then open
your eyes and whaddaya see? Not much - it's dark inside your
large intestine.
[/quote]

DFS Phase 2:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/ce780ef16fc79d6a

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: ray <r...@zianet.com>
Date: 25 Sep 2008 20:50:43 GMT
Subject: Re: A public service warning for raytard

[quote]
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:59:46 +0200, Hadron wrote:
> "DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:
>
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26859652/
>>
>> Seems various Canadian scammers have been phoning elderly
>> people in the US and conning them out of money on the phone.
>>
>> I just wanted to give you a heads-up, raytard; you're an
>> elderly Linux user, so you're obviously very very gullible.
>
> cruel. But Ray has a sense of humour ...

You're exactly right. ray has a sense of humor. Too bad DooFuS
has no sense.
[/quote]

--
HPT
Quando omni flunkus moritati

Chris Ahlstrom

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2008، 1:56:15 م1‏/11‏/2008
إلى
After takin' a swig o' grog, Timo Pirinen belched out
this bit o' wisdom:

Why would he be angry? According to him, Linux is "flatlining".

<guffaw>

More seriously, though, why is he worried? There will be a place for
Microsoft techonologies for a long time to come, even if they have to back
down from their ridiculous "world domination" goal.

--
There are no rules for March. March is spring, sort of, usually, March
means maybe, but don't bet on it.

Terry's Web Server

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2008، 1:59:36 م1‏/11‏/2008
إلى
High Plains Thumper wrote:

<snipped>

I am here for you HTP, moderated. :-P

7

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2008، 2:26:13 م1‏/11‏/2008
إلى
Timo Pirinen wrote:

Its a franchise manned by different assstroturfing twats.

Each twatie has no 'recollection' what the previous twatie
had said. Simple test posts show that up instantly.

Tattoo Vampire

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2008، 6:56:48 م1‏/11‏/2008
إلى
On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 19:39:35 +0200, Timo Pirinen wrote:

> 3. What next? Phase three - Linux wins.

And hopefully Phase 4 will see DFS blowing his brains out.

7

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2008، 7:08:09 م1‏/11‏/2008
إلى
Tattoo Vampire wrote:

But..but..but..!

He hasn't got a brain!

Tattoo Vampire

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2008، 7:32:58 م1‏/11‏/2008
إلى
On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 23:08:09 GMT, 7 wrote:

> But..but..but..!
>
> He hasn't got a brain!

Dang, I forgot about that.

He can shoot himself in the ass, then. That will blow out the brains of
Moshe, Snit and Hadron in one fell swoop. :-)

DFS

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2008، 10:27:11 م1‏/11‏/2008
إلى

You'll be opening your veins (lengthwise I hope) long before I do that.

Moshe Goldfarb.

غير مقروءة،
01‏/11‏/2008، 11:04:41 م1‏/11‏/2008
إلى
On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 19:39:35 +0200, Timo Pirinen wrote:

Sounds like you have been stalking DFS Timo.........
I had you pegged as a Linux loon, now I know for sure.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots:

Timo Pirinen

غير مقروءة،
02‏/11‏/2008، 2:50:16 ص2‏/11‏/2008
إلى
Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 19:39:35 +0200, Timo Pirinen wrote:
>
>> I have noticed - with some amusement - the following development in
>> DFS's posting behaviour:
>> 1. Until July this year DFS used to write a lot of posts ridiculing
>> Linux, posts full of BWAHAHA and lame jokes. That was DFS in phase one -
>> laughing at Linux.
>> 2. Nowadays DFS is all full of spite and anger, hating Linux. No jokes,
>> no laughter. This is DFS in phase two - fighting Linux.
>> 3. What next? Phase three - Linux wins.
>>
>> Just do a little Google :-) and you'll see.
>
> Sounds like you have been stalking DFS Timo.........
> I had you pegged as a Linux loon, now I know for sure.

What a hateful thing to say, Moshe. So you are in phase two, too.

--
Timo Pirinen
piri...@dlc.fi

High Plains Thumper

غير مقروءة،
02‏/11‏/2008، 4:09:16 ص2‏/11‏/2008
إلى
Timo Pirinen wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
>> Timo Pirinen wrote:
>>
>>> I have noticed - with some amusement - the following
>>> development in DFS's posting behaviour:
>>> 1. Until July this year DFS used to write a lot of posts
>>> ridiculing Linux, posts full of BWAHAHA and lame jokes.
>>> That was DFS in phase one - laughing at Linux.
>>> 2. Nowadays DFS is all full of spite and anger, hating
>>> Linux. No jokes, no laughter. This is DFS in phase two -
>>> fighting Linux.
>>> 3. What next? Phase three - Linux wins.
>>>
>>> Just do a little Google :-) and you'll see.
>>
>> Sounds like you have been stalking DFS Timo.........
>> I had you pegged as a Linux loon, now I know for sure.
>
> What a hateful thing to say, Moshe. So you are in phase two,
> too.

Yes, this troll is a piece of work. There is good documentation
of its hatefulness evidenced by example posts in:

http://colatrolls.blogspot.com/2008/01/moshe-goldfarb-troll.html

For example, see: http://tinyurl.com/6m6a8c

Moshe Goldfarb.

غير مقروءة،
02‏/11‏/2008، 7:15:27 ص2‏/11‏/2008
إلى

Interesting none of you Linux loons ever say a word when Schestowitz
repeatedly accuses Tim Smith, amongst others of stalking him.

But that's just the way you guys are.
Hypocrites and phonies.

Peter Köhlmann

غير مقروءة،
02‏/11‏/2008، 7:24:13 ص2‏/11‏/2008
إلى
The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

> On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 09:50:16 +0200, Timo Pirinen wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

>>> Sounds like you have been stalking DFS Timo.........
>>> I had you pegged as a Linux loon, now I know for sure.
>>
>> What a hateful thing to say, Moshe. So you are in phase two, too.
>
> Interesting none of you Linux loons ever say a word when Schestowitz
> repeatedly accuses Tim Smith, amongst others of stalking him.

And no one here can know if he is stalked by Tim or not. Maybe he is.
Apart from the fact that I simply don't care. Roy can look after himself
just fine.

> But that's just the way you guys are.
> Hypocrites and phonies.

So you think people here should side with someone, without having any actual
knowledge?

And why is it that your fellow windows using retards do all kinds of filthy
things, yet nobody from your side ever says a word?

Double standards. But it is you, flatfish Gary Stewart, so there is no
reason to be surprised
--
Avoid reality at all costs.

High Plains Thumper

غير مقروءة،
02‏/11‏/2008، 10:18:05 ص2‏/11‏/2008
إلى
Terry's Web Server wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> Terry's Web Server wrote:

>>> There is something wrong with you. You seem a little
>>> insane. Are you going to stick your head up his intestines
>>> and look too?
>>
>> Another instance of troll boredom, idiotic rages and
>> screams. Since it talks of intestines, DFS shares the same
>> stench:
>>
>> DFS Phase 1:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/2nnfhy
>>
>> From: "DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com>
>> Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
>> Subject: Re: Buh Bye!, Windows! Vista will be the last
>> version of Windows for Pentium 4 and Core Duo owners
>> Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 00:11:16 -0500
>>
>> [quote] Click heels together three times, wave your magic
>> wand, then open your eyes and whaddaya see? Not much - it's
>> dark inside your large intestine. [/quote]

<SNIP>

>> You're exactly right. ray has a sense of humor. Too bad

>> DooFuS has no sense. [snip]
>
> <snipped> [ignored]

> I am here for you HTP, moderated. :-P

Hmmm .... an instance of continued troll boredom. Here's
something of cheer. Now that there is a greater requirement for
Linux administrators, those only familiar with Windows are
migrating to Linux positions. Some Windows administrators are
technically savvy on Linux, kudos to them. This is what happens
when those who are familiar with Windows have no interest in
learning Linux. (Perhaps they are the source of the bad reports
on compromised Linux systems?)

http://www.linuxdynasty.org/linux-and-your-worth-in-the-job-market.html

[quote]
Linux and your worth in the Job Market
Written by Allen Sanabria
Tuesday, 21 October 2008 10:23

I've been a Linux Administrator for about 6+ years now and I love
Linux now more then I did then. Though I do not particularly like
being a Admin or an Engineer any more. I actually prefer being an
Architect or a Systems Programmer. As bad as the economy is right
now, there are quite a few jobs out there. Especially for Linux
System Administrators/Engineers!

The problem these days, is that the Linux SA's which WERE and ARE
still highly regarded. Are being flooded with LAZY admins that
have and continue to flood the Networking and Microsoft world. In
the past year, I have met a few interesting Microsoft Engineers
who actually knew the product very well. Besides the normal right
click and actually knew how to script and automate ( This baffled
me ).

Let me get back to the real issue. That is that I have in recent
times, met Linux admins with those same poor qualities of the
average not caring for their job Windows Admins. This really
bothered me inside! As I hold the Linux community with the utmost
respect. Seeing this happening in our community is like a slap in
the face! I have come to the conclusion that all communities have
these types of admins and not just the Microsoft communities.

Let me be specific on the type of Admins that I mean....

* The Admin who always comes to ask you a question, but does
not really care what the answer is. As long as the answer is right!
* The Admin who portrays himself as the King or Queen of a
product, but only knows how to use the product. While in reality
he or she does not really understand how the product works.
* The Admin who knows that a problem exists and will not
even attempt to fix the issue and wait till someone else
alleviates the issue.

The issues above are just the main offenders as there are more
situations then the ones given above.

High Plains Thumper

غير مقروءة،
02‏/11‏/2008، 10:44:47 ص2‏/11‏/2008
إلى
High Plains Thumper wrote:
> Terry's Web Server wrote:
>
>> I am here for you HTP, moderated. :-P
>
> Hmmm .... an instance of continued troll boredom. Here's
> something of cheer. Now that there is a greater requirement
> for Linux administrators, those only familiar with Windows are
> migrating to Linux positions. Some Windows administrators are
> technically savvy on Linux, kudos to them. This is what
> happens when those who are familiar with Windows have no
> interest in learning Linux. (Perhaps they are the source of
> the bad reports on compromised Linux systems?)

Oh, and I forgot. If they have no interest in Linux systems,
they probably have marginal interest in learning Windows systems.
Perhaps they are also the source of bad reports on compromised
Windows systems?

> situations then the ones given above. [/quote]

Bad systems administrations sucks, period.

DFS

غير مقروءة،
02‏/11‏/2008، 10:54:49 ص2‏/11‏/2008
إلى
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> http://www.linuxdynasty.org/linux-and-your-worth-in-the-job-market.html

"...the average not caring for their job Windows Admins."

More lying bullshit from Linux idiots. You nutcases can barely open your
mouth without some stupid anti-MS lie spewing forth.

High Plains Thumper

غير مقروءة،
02‏/11‏/2008، 11:12:32 ص2‏/11‏/2008
إلى

Well, if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black. For this
reason I would never hire someone like DFS. If one cannot accept
divergent views and also express the real truth up front,
although sometimes unpalatable, that person has little value
toward the organisation.

Real Management doesn't want a bunch of cheer leading "yes" men.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee (and the new real world
experiences of Linux).

Richard Rasker

غير مقروءة،
02‏/11‏/2008، 11:26:04 ص2‏/11‏/2008
إلى
High Plains Thumper wrote:

> DFS wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.linuxdynasty.org/linux-and-your-worth-in-the-job-market.html
>>>

>> "...the average not caring for their job Windows Admins."
>>
>> More lying bullshit from Linux idiots. You nutcases can
>> barely open your mouth without some stupid anti-MS lie spewing
>> forth.
>
> Well, if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black. For this
> reason I would never hire someone like DFS. If one cannot accept
> divergent views and also express the real truth up front,
> although sometimes unpalatable, that person has little value
> toward the organisation.

There are only two ways Wintrolls deal with any views favouring Linux over
Windows. Linux advocates who hate Microsoft, conclude that Windows is crap
and wouldn't have anything to do with either, are "liars" -- while Linux
advocates who have less objections towards working with Windows (and still
do work with Windows, e.g. in their jobs) but still prefer Linux
are "hypocrites".
So in the Wintroll's mind, anyone expressing a preference for Linux is a
liar, a hypocrite, or both. But then again, it takes a bit of a twisted
mind to go trolling for Windows in a Linux advocacy newsgroup ...

Richard Rasker
--
http://www.linetec.nl

High Plains Thumper

غير مقروءة،
02‏/11‏/2008، 12:13:22 م2‏/11‏/2008
إلى

It does make one seriously wonder about the type people these
trolls really are. I have met and still meet difficult people in
the work place, both internally and externally. It makes one
wonder why the employer still keeps these detriments to progress
in the organisation.

The only difference externally is one can quietly pick up the
phone, call their management and simply tell them, "Please do not
ever send this individual to work on any of our projects again."
After that we have been in a bit of luck and usually get
someone who is worth their salts.

Sometimes, one is left with the only option of quietly leaving a
problem organisation and finding one less of a problem.

Again, going back to these trolls, if they cannot express the
truth in this forum, they are unable to express the truth in real
life. Their unproductively in spreading their non-sense is
revealing of itself.

Even in a Windows only shop I would not hire them. They would be
disruptive to the entire team.

DFS

غير مقروءة،
02‏/11‏/2008، 4:04:41 م2‏/11‏/2008
إلى
High Plains Thumper wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>>
>>> http://www.linuxdynasty.org/linux-and-your-worth-in-the-job-market.html
>>>

>> "...the average not caring for their job Windows Admins."
>>
>> More lying bullshit from Linux idiots. You nutcases can
>> barely open your mouth without some stupid anti-MS lie spewing
>> forth.
>
> Well, if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Then show me the anti-Linux lies you claim I spew. Just one will do.

> For this reason I would never hire someone like DFS.

As if you would ever have the budget to afford me, or the power to hire and
fire someone like me.

> If one cannot accept
> divergent views and also express the real truth up front,
> although sometimes unpalatable, that person has little value
> toward the organisation.

Signed, HPT
Windows By Day
Always Will Be
Pretend Linux "Advocate*" By Night

High Plains Thumper

غير مقروءة،
03‏/11‏/2008، 7:25:46 ص3‏/11‏/2008
إلى
DFS wrote:
> High Plains Thumper wrote:
>> DFS wrote:

>>> "...the average not caring for their job Windows Admins."
>>>
>>> More lying bullshit from Linux idiots. You nutcases can
>>> barely open your mouth without some stupid anti-MS lie
>>> spewing forth.
>>
>> Well, if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.
>
> Then show me the anti-Linux lies you claim I spew. Just one
> will do.

See above.

>> For this reason I would never hire someone like DFS.
>
> As if you would ever have the budget to afford me, or the
> power to hire and fire someone like me.

Arrogance, inflated worth, non-team player, a reason not to hire.

>> If one cannot accept divergent views and also express the
>> real truth up front, although sometimes unpalatable, that
>> person has little value toward the organisation.
>
> Signed, HPT Windows By Day Always Will Be Pretend Linux
> "Advocate*" By Night

Another ad hominen attack.

http://tantek.pbwiki.com/TrollTaxonomy

[quote]
Ad hominem troll

Ad hominem troll at its simplest, will attack people personally,
rather than the merits of their statements or methodologies.

The ad hominem troll often has already lost a rational argument
about a topic, and thus its goal is to change the argument from
being about a topic, to being about the people opposed to the
troll (which could mean any/all rational person(s) in the
discussion), in the hopes of both discrediting people's ideas
indirectly by discrediting the people, and engendering an
emotional reaction from the people by attacking their egos /
self-image. The "getting a reaction out of" goal is common to
most troll types.

The simple ad hominem troll is easily detected and dealt with by
calling them on their ad hominem attacks.

However, often ad hominem troll will start its discourse with
seemingly reasonable commentary, perhaps an analogy etc. Using
rational tone, they may lull you into thinking that they are
rational in general and thus their entire message should be
considered rational. Once they have established such an
impression, then they will then descend into personal attacks
which may even sound reasonably worded, until you recognize them
for what they are, nothing more than personal attacks.

Example: thacker. thacker starts by ignoring the previous comment
(which itself was a rational challenge to thacker's earlier
statements), repeating himself (see the section below on
Repeating themselves), then moves onto an analogy. Afterwards he
continues with personal attacks, starting subtly worded, then
increasingly harsh:

* "some here, yourself included, will not see nor understand
the parallels"
* "Your noses are simply buried too deeply into the
proverbial bark."
* "Or you lack the courage, will, ability to step away and
ask the truly difficult questions. That is a shame."
[/quote]

DFS

غير مقروءة،
03‏/11‏/2008، 11:17:59 ص3‏/11‏/2008
إلى
High Plains Thumper wrote:
> DFS wrote:
>> High Plains Thumper wrote:

>>> Well, if it isn't the pot calling the kettle black.
>>
>> Then show me the anti-Linux lies you claim I spew. Just one
>> will do.
>
> See above.

Evasion noted.

>>> For this reason I would never hire someone like DFS.
>>
>> As if you would ever have the budget to afford me, or the
>> power to hire and fire someone like me.
>
> Arrogance, inflated worth, non-team player, a reason not to hire.

Since you know nothing about me, you're the arrogant one.

And I would never play well with a team with someone like you on it.

How does your company like their Linux desktops? What's that - they run
Vista desktops? But but but...

>>> If one cannot accept divergent views and also express the
>>> real truth up front, although sometimes unpalatable, that
>>> person has little value toward the organisation.
>>
>> Signed, HPT Windows By Day Always Will Be Pretend Linux
>> "Advocate*" By Night
>
> Another ad hominen attack.

It's not an attack, ad hominen or otherwise, if every word is true.

0 رسالة جديدة