A public service warning for raytard

1 view

DFS

Sep 25, 2008, 10:27:35 AM9/25/08
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26859652/

Seems various Canadian scammers have been phoning elderly people in the US
and conning them out of money on the phone.

I just wanted to give you a heads-up, raytard; you're an elderly Linux user,
so you're obviously very very gullible.

Phil Da Lick!

Sep 25, 2008, 10:50:50 AM9/25/08

He uses a system that is free in both senses of the word, whereas you're
here to promote a system that gets recycled/rehashed and increased in
price every five years or so. So really, who's the gullible one?

William Poaster

Sep 25, 2008, 11:10:56 AM9/25/08

Not forgetting that DooFu$'s system needs anti-virus, adware/spyware
applications to keep them going *&* needs defragging every so often.
Having to defrag an OS in the 21st century....what POS.

--
"If it weren't for Windows, you wouldn't
be posting anything right now."
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004

Hadron

Sep 25, 2008, 11:59:46 AM9/25/08
"DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

cruel. But Ray has a sense of humour ...

--
"Poor fishfarb! Pissed because s/h/it doesn't get all the attention s/h/it craves due to wise use of filtering."
-- Sinister Midget <fardb...@gmail.com> trying to impress Willy Filters in comp.os.linux.advocacy

ray

Sep 25, 2008, 4:50:43 PM9/25/08
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:59:46 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> "DFS" <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:
>
>> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26859652/
>>
>> Seems various Canadian scammers have been phoning elderly people in the
>> US and conning them out of money on the phone.
>>
>> I just wanted to give you a heads-up, raytard; you're an elderly Linux
>> user, so you're obviously very very gullible.
>>

> cruel. But Ray has a sense of humour ...

You're exactly right. ray has a sense of humor. Too bad DooFuS has no
sense.