MS-hating idiot Gooblin: "Kinect is not a success"

DFS

May 19, 2011, 4:02:01 PM5/19/11
Nov 29, 2010: "Kinect cannot be hailed a success because at the end of
the day its merely a console controller sold to an already existing
customer base."

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4e53a2f8fd7de527?hl=en

Outside of hater-land, the MS Kinect set sales records from the day it
was available. And the lying piece of crap Gooblin knew it.

And it's still setting records. It's the fastest-selling consumer
device in history.

Gooblin and other lowlife "advocates" desperately want every MS product
and service to fail... but it's not going to happen.

flatfish+++

May 19, 2011, 4:28:51 PM5/19/11

The best part about gas bags like Goobler is that it is just so easy to
use their own words against them because they never shut up.

Ever see that movie Goodfellas?
The Jewish guy, Morte or Marti or something like that who buys the fancy
Cadillac, furs and so forth with the money from the Brinks heist?

When the other mobster's finally slit his throat, Joe Pesci says "shit,
I thought he would never shut up"....

Same thing with Goobler minus the violence of course.
He's like a run on toilet.

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta
in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Goblin

May 19, 2011, 4:31:39 PM5/19/11

DFS, I thought after your KIN comments you would think. Kinnect is for
the 360? So it would be fair to say that the purchasers would in the
main be 360 owners. The ones using it on another platform for projects
I would not say are in the millions.

MS Kinect did sell well and to be fair its a decent piece of kit (I said
so at the time) But to suggest that it had people flocking to the 360
is rather misleading since sales figures show the PS3 outselling the 360
by approx 2million units for the last two years.

Therefore, as I say, it did sell well. It sold well to an existing 360
base.

"Gooblin and other lowlife "advocates" desperately want every MS product
and service to fail... but it's not going to happen."

Liar. Ive already said Im still using Skype. I certainly don't want
that failing. Since the other MS offer nothing that I want, I really
could care less.

Why won't you quote the positive things I said about the 360 both on the
audiocast and on my site? Reason: Because that would show up your lies.

I believe my words about the 360 were "it was the best of the three" - I
chose the PS3 for the living room only because of bluray and the wife
happens to like playing LBP which is not on 360.

I'll leave it there. No matter what people say you lie about it. Thats
why your only contribution is dishonesty in a newsgroup about Linux
whilst promoting your MS viewpoint. Thats rather sad and for that you
do have my pity.

--
Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.tk
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."

BytesMedia: www.bytesmedia.co.uk

Email: bytes...@googlemail.com

Skype: tim.openbytes
Twitter: twitter.com/_goblin
Identi.ca: identi.ca/openbytes

Clog_-_wog (®)

May 19, 2011, 4:34:40 PM5/19/11
"DFS" <nos...@dfs.com> schreef in bericht
If he's not a little weenie, like Ahlstrom, he's going to apologize!

Tom Shelton

May 19, 2011, 4:47:52 PM5/19/11
on 5/19/2011, Goblin supposed :

> On 19/05/11 21:02, DFS wrote:
>> Nov 29, 2010: "Kinect cannot be hailed a success because at the end of
>> the day its merely a console controller sold to an already existing
>> customer base."
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4e53a2f8fd7de527?hl=en
>>

>> Outside of hater-land, the MS Kinect set sales records from the day it
>> was available. And the lying piece of crap Gooblin knew it.
>>
>> And it's still setting records. It's the fastest-selling consumer device
>> in history.
>>
>> Gooblin and other lowlife "advocates" desperately want every MS product
>> and service to fail... but it's not going to happen.
>>

> DFS, I thought after your KIN comments you would think. Kinnect is for the
> 360? So it would be fair to say that the purchasers would in the main be 360
> owners. The ones using it on another platform for projects I would not say
> are in the millions.

But may soon be since MS is releasing the SDK for the pc, and Windows 8
will have integrated kinect support. Wii outsold both by about 30M.

> MS Kinect did sell well and to be fair its a decent piece of kit (I said so
> at the time) But to suggest that it had people flocking to the 360 is rather
> misleading since sales figures show the PS3 outselling the 360 by approx
> 2million units for the last two years.

Where did you get that number? I am not being beligerent - and I
really don't care to spend a lot of time on this :) But, a quick
search shows that according to wikipedia anyway, the world wide salse
figures as of january 1 show XBox360 with a 3.6 million unit lead.

In fact, in every market except Japan - the XBox has sold more total
units.

--
Tom Shelton

DFS

May 19, 2011, 6:28:55 PM5/19/11
On 5/19/2011 4:31 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 19/05/11 21:02, DFS wrote:
>> Nov 29, 2010: "Kinect cannot be hailed a success because at the end of
>> the day its merely a console controller sold to an already existing
>> customer base."
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/4e53a2f8fd7de527?hl=en
>>
>> Outside of hater-land, the MS Kinect set sales records from the day it
>> was available. And the lying piece of crap Gooblin knew it.
>>
>> And it's still setting records. It's the fastest-selling consumer device
>> in history.
>>
>> Gooblin and other lowlife "advocates" desperately want every MS product
>> and service to fail... but it's not going to happen.

> DFS, I thought after your KIN comments you would think. Kinnect is for
> the 360? So it would be fair to say that the purchasers would in the
> main be 360 owners. The ones using it on another platform for projects I
> would not say are in the millions.

So?

It was breaking sales records from the start. And you knew it - but you
couldn't keep your MS-hatred in check.

So first you said it wasn't a success, then you demeaned it as "merely a
console controller". Lately you referred to it as a "toy".

Jealous much? Idiot much? Lie much?

> MS Kinect did sell well and to be fair its a decent piece of kit (I said
> so at the time)

Where? All I saw you say was it's "merely a console controller" and "a
toy".

> But to suggest that it had people flocking to the 360 is
> rather misleading since sales figures show the PS3 outselling the 360 by
> approx 2million units for the last two years.

There you go again: who suggested it had people flocking to the 360?
Certainly not me. And you didn't mention them in your idiotic post.

> Therefore, as I say, it did sell well. It sold well to an existing 360
> base.

Sure did. And Guinness Book sales records - whether they were made to
360 owners or not - make it a huge success, regardless what a lying
MS-hater like you claims.

> "Gooblin and other lowlife "advocates" desperately want every MS product
> and service to fail... but it's not going to happen."
>
> Liar. Ive already said Im still using Skype. I certainly don't want that
> failing.

But you couldn't care less if it did.

> Since the other MS offer nothing that I want, I really could
> care less.

More lies. With a long history of anti-MS statements here on cola and
on your blog, you do care.

> Why won't you quote the positive things I said about the 360 both on the
> audiocast and on my site? Reason: Because that would show up your lies.

I won't listen to your audiocasts (I listened to approx 1 minute of one
of them), but if you produce a transcript I'll read it. Then you can't
run as easily from your bogus claims.

And you'll have to point me to your "positive" statements about the 360.

> I believe my words about the 360 were "it was the best of the three" - I
> chose the PS3 for the living room only because of bluray and the wife
> happens to like playing LBP which is not on 360.
>
> I'll leave it there. No matter what people say you lie about it. Thats
> why your only contribution is dishonesty in a newsgroup about Linux
> whilst promoting your MS viewpoint. Thats rather sad and for that you do
> have my pity.

You should spend a few minutes in your next audiocast apologizing for
your lies, and retracting them. And tell 'em how stupid you were for
claiming the Kinect is not successful, even though you knew it was
setting sales records.

Also admit you have nothing but hate and contempt for Microsoft. You
know it's true. Your entire posting and blogging history reinforces it.
It's nothing to be ashamed about - but lying about it is.

Heck, ask Spamowitz to admit on your audiocast that he hates Microsoft.
If he has any balls at all, he'll do it.

Goblin

May 19, 2011, 7:16:50 PM5/19/11

I'll tell you what....why not in future just ignore him. If (as
suggested here) he is transparent and an MS Hater, then surely thats
blatant to everyone. If he is paranoid, like is suggested then surely
thats obvious too.

I refuse to believe that the Wintrolls here are seeing something that
others can't, so if the wintrolls are correct surely mentioning the site
or Roy is just an exercise in stating the obvious?

Why do you continue on about him when its obvious he does not post here?
If you feel that strongly why not set up your own sites and promote your
views there?

Quote "Also admit you have nothing but hate and contempt for Microsoft.

You know it's true. Your entire posting and blogging history reinforces
it. It's nothing to be ashamed about - but lying about it is "

LOL. Very poor. So you can make a claim like this inviting me to
"admit" and that makes your statement any more true? Difference between
me and you DFS is that I have 3 years worth of posts for people to form
an opinion on. All you have is vulgar/rude little posts in COLA.

I am happy for others to read for themselves and make their own mind up.

DFS

May 19, 2011, 8:03:52 PM5/19/11

Look at Gooblin run!

>>> MS Kinect did sell well and to be fair its a decent piece of kit (I said
>>> so at the time)
>>
>> Where? All I saw you say was it's "merely a console controller" and "a
>> toy".

Run, Gooblin!

>>> But to suggest that it had people flocking to the 360 is
>>> rather misleading since sales figures show the PS3 outselling the 360 by
>>> approx 2million units for the last two years.
>>
>> There you go again: who suggested it had people flocking to the 360?
>> Certainly not me. And you didn't mention them in your idiotic post.

Faster, Gooblin! If you run fast enough, DFS might forget you were running.

>>> Therefore, as I say, it did sell well. It sold well to an existing 360
>>> base.
>>
>> Sure did. And Guinness Book sales records - whether they were made to
>> 360 owners or not - make it a huge success, regardless what a lying
>> MS-hater like you claims.

Whoops - DFS caught up to you. All that hate-MS baggage was slowing you
down.

>>> "Gooblin and other lowlife "advocates" desperately want every MS product
>>> and service to fail... but it's not going to happen."
>>>
>>> Liar. Ive already said Im still using Skype. I certainly don't want that
>>> failing.
>>
>> But you couldn't care less if it did.
>>

>>> Since the other MS offer nothing that I want, I really could
>>> care less.
>>
>> More lies. With a long history of anti-MS statements here on cola and on
>> your blog, you do care.
>>

>>> Why won't you quote the positive things I said about the 360 both on the
>>> audiocast and on my site? Reason: Because that would show up your lies.
>>
>> I won't listen to your audiocasts (I listened to approx 1 minute of one
>> of them), but if you produce a transcript I'll read it. Then you can't
>> run as easily from your bogus claims.
>>
>> And you'll have to point me to your "positive" statements about the 360.

Where are they?

>>> I believe my words about the 360 were "it was the best of the three" - I
>>> chose the PS3 for the living room only because of bluray and the wife
>>> happens to like playing LBP which is not on 360.
>>>
>>> I'll leave it there. No matter what people say you lie about it. Thats
>>> why your only contribution is dishonesty in a newsgroup about Linux
>>> whilst promoting your MS viewpoint. Thats rather sad and for that you do
>>> have my pity.
>>

>> You should spend a few minutes in your next audiocast apologizing for
>> your lies, and retracting them. And tell 'em how stupid you were for
>> claiming the Kinect is not successful, even though you knew it was
>> setting sales records.
>>
>> Also admit you have nothing but hate and contempt for Microsoft. You
>> know it's true. Your entire posting and blogging history reinforces it.
>> It's nothing to be ashamed about - but lying about it is.
>>
>> Heck, ask Spamowitz to admit on your audiocast that he hates Microsoft.
>> If he has any balls at all, he'll do it.
>>

> I'll tell you what....why not in future just ignore him.

I've been almost completely ignoring him since before he left cola. For
most of the time he was here I had him killfiled. I might have visited
techrights 2x in the past month - and one of them was today to see what
kind of stupidity he was revealing (I put it in a post to you), and
Spamowitz didn't let me down.

> If (as
> suggested here) he is transparent and an MS Hater, then surely thats
> blatant to everyone. If he is paranoid, like is suggested then surely
> thats obvious too.

Yes, it's all obvious.

> I refuse to believe that the Wintrolls here are seeing something that
> others can't,

Your anti-MS bias is preventing you from seeing reality.

> so if the wintrolls are correct surely mentioning the site
> or Roy is just an exercise in stating the obvious?

Stating, restating, re-restating

> Why do you continue on about him when its obvious he does not post here?

I don't go on about him - that's your paranoia.

I only mentioned Spamowitz in 12 posts this month, out of 480 I made so far.

> If you feel that strongly why not set up your own sites and promote your
> views there?

Not interested in setting up my own website to hammer FOSS idiots when I
can do it right here in the middle of this little stink-pit.

> Quote "Also admit you have nothing but hate and contempt for Microsoft.
> You know it's true. Your entire posting and blogging history reinforces
> it. It's nothing to be ashamed about - but lying about it is "
>
> LOL. Very poor. So you can make a claim like this inviting me to "admit"
> and that makes your statement any more true?

It's not a claim - it's a fact.

> Difference between me and you DFS is that I have 3 years
> worth of posts for people to form an opinion on.

3 years? You rank beginner. I've been here 7 years. Over 25,000 posts.

thankyouverymuch

> All you have is vulgar/rude little posts in COLA.

Well, a man's Usenet home is his castle. And I do lord over the lying
Linux peons in cola.

> I am happy for others to read for themselves and make their own mind up.

Let's do read some Gooblin whines on cola and http://www.openbytes.tk/

* You're completely obsessed over the so-called failure of the Kin,
writing many negative and gloating remarks:

"Ive certainly had a laugh at the disaster that was the Kin.",
"What made the failure so comical..."
"utter disaster"
"#fail"
"I take some joy in failures like Kin..."
"you get a kick in the teeth from Microsoft abandoning it"

* you "predicted" the WinPhone7 would be "lacking" and you gloat over
every issue and problem you can find

* you actually had the galling idiocy to label the Kinect "not a
success" and "a toy". It's the furthest thing from either.

* You claimed the "[Microsoft hate site] boycottnovell is the most
interesting and informative site on the Internet"

* You actually show Spamowitz's idiotic lies on your site, such as
"Vista 7 Top ‘Feature’ is Access to Intruders"

* You babbled "I removed OpenSUSE from our local computer club machines
after they signed up with Microsoft"

* You claim any Skype successes in the future cannot be attributed to
Microsoft (you're an idiot - they own the tech and the employees - every
failure and success from now on is attributable to MS).

* your blog contains ONLY negative articles about Microsoft

* you repeatedly gloat on your blog about Microsoft's errors, failures
and less-than-huge-successes

* your blog labels Microsoft "underhanded"

* You claim "I cannot think of one MS tech which is better for me than
what Im using"

* You claim "time and again I was burned by Microsoft products that were
not fit for purpose for me"

* You claim the Acer Aspire One is "wholly unsuitable for XP"

* You admit on your blog that you're suspicious of anyone who posts
pro-MS comments

* You admit on your blog that you're skeptical of pro-MS literature.

* Your Gaming section on your blog doesn't mention Windows gaming at all
- which is the best in the world.

* all your posts to Usenet are negative about Microsoft

* You've never said anything good about MS that I can find

You're an MS-hating crackpot - dime a dozen in the Linux "community".

Goblin

May 19, 2011, 8:28:28 PM5/19/11
On 20/05/11 01:03, DFS wrote:

> 3 years? You rank beginner. I've been here 7 years. Over 25,000 posts.

Yes three years of posts...not newsgroup posts articles. Now you
mention it, are you being serious? 25,000? and what do you have to show?

The level of dedication to your immaturity/vulgarity is
astounding....25,000...I'll have to remember to mention that later...

I'm flabbergasted.....I knew you had been around for a good few
years....I had no idea that your total number of posts would be that
high. You say it like you are proud. Are you proud of you 25k of posts?
Are you proud that you've spent 7 years trying to be rude in a Linux
advocacy group? Are you really proud of that?

Finally though, the most tragic thing about this all was:

Quote "And I do lord over the lying Linux peons in cola. "

Well you don't do you? After all your bile, 25k of posts and all the
years you've spent here the newsgroup is still active. Those that
humour you respond and those that don't simply ignore. Except for your
"friends" who do exactly the same thing as you, nobody believes a word
you say or is moved by your pathetic attempts at insults. Who exactly
do you think you are lording over?

Thanks for the stats though, I will mention those in the future.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 19, 2011, 9:00:32 PM5/19/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 20/05/11 01:03, DFS wrote:
>>
>> 3 years? You rank beginner. I've been here 7 years. Over 25,000 posts.
>
> Yes three years of posts...not newsgroup posts articles. Now you
> mention it, are you being serious? 25,000? and what do you have to show?
>
> The level of dedication to your immaturity/vulgarity is
> astounding....25,000...I'll have to remember to mention that later...
>
> I'm flabbergasted.....I knew you had been around for a good few
> years....I had no idea that your total number of posts would be that
> high. You say it like you are proud. Are you proud of you 25k of posts?
> Are you proud that you've spent 7 years trying to be rude in a Linux
> advocacy group? Are you really proud of that?
>
> Finally though, the most tragic thing about this all was:
>
> Quote "And I do lord over the lying Linux peons in cola. "
>
> Well you don't do you? After all your bile, 25k of posts and all the
> years you've spent here the newsgroup is still active. Those that
> humour you respond and those that don't simply ignore. Except for your
> "friends" who do exactly the same thing as you, nobody believes a word
> you say or is moved by your pathetic attempts at insults. Who exactly
> do you think you are lording over?
>
> Thanks for the stats though, I will mention those in the future.

He's as mad as a hatter, Goblin! Wow.

--
Q: How do you save a drowning lawyer?
A: Throw him a rock.

flatfish+++

May 19, 2011, 9:22:54 PM5/19/11

Slurp slurp.
You are so pathetic you don't even read the messages before making an
ass of yourself by sucking up.

DFS systematically discombobulated Goober....
And he did it with Goober's own words.

Try actually reading the thread before sucking up, Liarmutt.

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta

in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Goblin

May 19, 2011, 9:30:58 PM5/19/11

lol....Flatfish you think people wont read through the thread?

If DFS is on 25k how many are you on?

DFS

May 19, 2011, 11:14:24 PM5/19/11
On 5/19/2011 8:28 PM, Goblin wrote:
> On 20/05/11 01:03, DFS wrote:
>>
>> 3 years? You rank beginner. I've been here 7 years. Over 25,000 posts.
>
> Yes three years of posts...not newsgroup posts articles. Now you mention
> it, are you being serious? 25,000? and what do you have to show?

A whole bunch of body-slamming of lying Linux idiots.

Like you - the "I don't hate Microsoft" MS-hating crackpot:

* completely obsessed over the so-called failure of the Kin, writing

many negative and gloating remarks:

"Ive certainly had a laugh at the disaster that was the Kin.",
"What made the failure so comical..."
"utter disaster"
"#fail"
"I take some joy in failures like Kin..."
"you get a kick in the teeth from Microsoft abandoning it"

* "predicted" the WinPhone7 would be "lacking" and gloats over every

issue and problem you can find

* actually had the galling idiocy to label the Kinect "not a success"

and "a toy". It's the furthest thing from either.

* claimed the "[Microsoft hate site] boycottnovell is the most

interesting and informative site on the Internet"

* actually shows Spamowitz's idiotic lies on your site, such as "Vista 7

Top ‘Feature’ is Access to Intruders"

* babbled "I removed OpenSUSE from our local computer club machines

after they signed up with Microsoft"

* claims any Skype successes in the future cannot be attributed to Microsoft

* blog contains ONLY negative articles about Microsoft

* repeatedly gloat about Microsoft's errors, failures and
less-than-huge-successes

* blog labels Microsoft "underhanded"

* claims "I cannot think of one MS tech which is better for me than what
Im using"

* claims "time and again I was burned by Microsoft products that were

not fit for purpose for me"

* claims the Acer Aspire One is "wholly unsuitable for XP"

* admits you're suspicious of anyone who posts pro-MS comments

* admits you're skeptical of pro-MS literature.

* Gaming section on your blog doesn't mention Windows gaming at all -

which is the best in the world.

* all your posts to Usenet are negative about Microsoft

* never said anything good about MS that I can find

> The level of dedication to your immaturity/vulgarity is

> astounding....25,000...I'll have to remember to mention that later...

Makes you look like the lazy Gooblin we all know and scorn.

> I'm flabbergasted.....I knew you had been around for a good few
> years....I had no idea that your total number of posts would be that
> high.

What - you didn't know Spamowitz made nearly 58,000 cola posts in just 5
years? What kind of Roy nuthugger are you?

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?hl=en&show=more&enc_user=xFvp2hoAAAAb4mOWpyzVaW0aq-bp9NGnjj6y1UsWUZHxqbrtGgkPow&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy

And, liar that he is, he claimed he did them all "manually".

> You say it like you are proud. Are you proud of you 25k of posts?
> Are you proud that you've spent 7 years trying to be rude in a Linux
> advocacy group? Are you really proud of that?

Wait a minute: when I asked why you were proud of your audiocasts and
MS-hating blog and interviewees, you just snipped and ran.

Quit running.

> Finally though, the most tragic thing about this all was:
>
> Quote "And I do lord over the lying Linux peons in cola. "
>
> Well you don't do you? After all your bile, 25k of posts and all the
> years you've spent here the newsgroup is still active. Those that humour
> you respond and those that don't simply ignore. Except for your
> "friends" who do exactly the same thing as you, nobody believes a word
> you say or is moved by your pathetic attempts at insults. Who exactly do
> you think you are lording over?

A pack of filthy, venomous, hypocritical, lying wackjobs.

7

* "Microsoft products can only access 3Gb of RAM while Linux has no RAM
limits"
* "Linux is expanding at the rate of 1 million+ desktops per week"
* "Linux sells 14 million+ embedded gadgets PER DAY."
* "Microsoft paid $8 billion for a company worth $70 million"
* "Software from the United States is 2nd rate"
* "IBM doesn't use Windows"
* "Windows usage falls to 20%"
* "Ubuntu is expecting 200 million users"
* "Linux is on one-third of all PCs sold"
* "I used to spend 7000 to 9000 pounds a year on Microsoft software"
* "I was European Inventor Of The Year 1995"

Homer
* "half of European govt bodies dumped Windows in 2003"
* "a one-day 6% decline in Google's shares is a small fluctuation"
* "if Windows was the only choice I wouldn't use computers"
* "it takes days to fully setup a Windows system"
* "MS SQL Server can't handle Tesco's product database"
* "With a small team I could've done the Munich migration in less than
six months, including re-engineering all proprietary components"

Gweg Shearman
* "DFS links are usually more than a few years old"

Chris Hunter
* "the entire German government, French government, most of Scandinavia,
/all/ of China, and much of India switched to Linux"

Dumb Willie Poaster
* "In their SEC filings, MS says Linux is up to 14% of users"
* "Brazil switched to Linux"
* "Israel got rid of MS Office"
* "Bill Gates gave $100M to fight HIV in India, but gave $421M to fight
Linux"
* "Hadron is a Microsoft zealot"

Keith Curtis
* "Bill Gates was my boss"
* "Microsoft is nearly the last proprietary PC software company standing"
* "In the world of free software the definition of an operating system
changes"
* "Linux has achieved enormous gains against Windows"

Gooblin
* "I don't hate Microsoft"
* "Microsoft turned existing Kin phones into lifeless bricks when they
quit selling them"

Roy Spamowitz
* "It's official: Microsoft is dying very quickly"
* Paul Thurrott of Win Supersite doesn't like Windows 7
* "GNU/Linux is the Best Operating System for solid-state drives (but
the article he linked as proof said Windows 2000 was)
* "Vista doesn't run on sub-notebooks"
* "Venezuela is going 100% open source by end of 2006"
* "There are 320,000,000 Windows Zombie machines"
* "The latest Mandriva is perfect."

flyer
* "MS Office is dying In India"

Linosuck
* "Microsoft killed the Citrix client for Linux"
* "the only products that are making headway against Microsoft these
days are *free* products based on open-source."
* "Office Depot put all its Windows Vista computers on clearance"

Linuxiac
* "Linux is up to 200x faster than Windows"

turd chrisv
* "users no longer need Windows."
* "Hadron takes the pro-MS position on *every* issue"
* "Vista needs 4G and 2 fast CPU's to run acceptably well."
* "Windows fits only one situation: a single-user desktop PC"
* "Microsoft imposes the Windows tax upon even the poorest of
third-world countries"
* "Ezekiel claimed Linux isn't ready for the desktop because it doesn't
have iTunes"
* "DFS claims you can get permanent eye damage from installing Linux
improperly"
* "DFS is a filthy liar"
* "cola Linux advocates are generally honest"
* "I've never lied in cola"

raytard
* You have to reboot half a dozen times to install Windows apps"
* "I had one or two minor issues in 10 years of using Linux"

AZNomad
* "Vista actually requires more ram than a 32bit cpu can address."
* "Office 2008 on a 5ghz machine isn't any faster than office 97 on a
pentium-60."
* "The U.S. armed forces do not use anything from microsoft for critical
data processing."

TomB:
*"a lot of today's popular technologies (server and desktop) are
GNU/Linux only, or at least started off on GNU/Linux."

Rexford 'Kingmaker' Ballard
* "Vista will probably be based on the BSD kernel"
* "Microsoft executives openly admitted, under oath, that they had
frequently engaged in fraud, extortion, blackmail, and obstruction of
justice as routine business practices."
* 80 million Linux sub-notebooks were sold in 11 months
* "Microsoft requires retailers to turn off all Windows systems if Linux
computers are displayed nearby"
* "Acer, ASUS, and MSI were making profits on Linux machines, until
Microsoft threatened to hold them liable for any Windows XP
installations done by end users."
* "3 billion people have 3-4 consumer items each"

Terry Telnet Porter
* "Linux does not have data corruption problems"
* "Vista32 can only use 3GB of RAM and Vista64 is limited to 4GB of RAM"
* "FWBuilder is not available for Windows"
* "I've had absolutely no trouble in 13 years of using Linux."

Richard Rasker
* "Vista requires between 10 and 20 times the amount
of system resources Linux needs for equal performance."
* "Vista is the reason computers have quad core CPUs"
* "Vista purchasers in the UK pay 2x what US purchasers pay" (at the
time, it was nearly the same price)
* "Windows code has 100x as many bugs per line as Linux code."

Jim
* "I covered 220 miles in 8 hours on a mountain bike"
* "I will unseat MS in <5 years with a team of Linux volunteers"
* "I got 15 hours of battery life with Suse 9.3 w/KDE, but only 3.5
hours of battery life with Windows XP SP2"

Nigel Feltham
"Bill Gates was expelled from Harvard for stealing computer time"

HPT
* "DFS is lying, nymshifting, hypocritical"
* "DFS makes up virtually every number, and many of the "facts" he posts."
* "Novell is now owned by a Microsoft consortium."
* "Linux was a complete and suitable desktop product in 1998"

JEDIDIAH
* "DFS Googles for Linux problems because he hasn't experienced any of
his own"
* "sudo is not a Unix thing"
* "I wouldn't accept a free $110K Corvette"

The Lost Packet
* "Microsoft Office barely works"

Ian Hilliard
* "the whole IT industry has been forced to become a marketing channel
for Microsoft and a few other big software companies"

Mart van de Wege
* "DFS purposely hid parts of his Debian/Gnome screenshots"

RonG
* "Vista requires all new equipment and applications"
* "Microsoft had to buy Visio since they couldn't compete with it."
* "I switched to Linux"
* "Once you get CentOS working it doesn't just stop like Windows does"

Marti
* "all Registry cleaners are malware"
* "Linux doesn't just quit working" (he previously said his Suse system
"simply stopped working")

Peter Kohlmann
* "Windows code has 100x as many bugs per line as Linux code."
* "Windows apps very often require reboots after install"

Gidget
* "if Windows was the only choice I wouldn't use computers"
* "The Gates Foundation is a money-laundering operation"
* "DFS posts several links a day that are at least 5 years old"

> Thanks for the stats though, I will mention those in the future.

OK. Make sure you mention your years of constant anti-MS hate and
negativity.

And make sure you mention Spamowitz made an avg of 32 cola posts per
day, every day, for 5 years straight.

For the punch line, tell 'em the Kinect is not successful and it's just
a toy. They'll remember you for sure...

flatfish+++

May 19, 2011, 11:20:34 PM5/19/11

Great smack down!!

Remind me never to get you pissed off at me :)

One thing regarding Spamowitz that gets forgotten.
Not only did he make all those posts, claim they were done manually, but
his posts were *hundreds* of lines of formatted text, with links
(usually leading back to his own sites) and so forth.

They were very involved posts.

I say this because the Linturds like to bring up how many posts I make
as a comparison.
Most of my posts are short one or two line posts minus the quoting.
Nothing like the involved crap the Spammer was sending this way.

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta

in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

DFS

May 19, 2011, 11:45:47 PM5/19/11
On 5/19/2011 11:20 PM, flatfish+++ wrote:

> Great smack down!!
>
> Remind me never to get you pissed off at me :)
>
> One thing regarding Spamowitz that gets forgotten.
> Not only did he make all those posts, claim they were done manually, but
> his posts were *hundreds* of lines of formatted text, with links
> (usually leading back to his own sites) and so forth.
>
> They were very involved posts.

Yep. Some had 20+ links, and "Recent and Related" sections.

All following the identical formatting:

* a one-line summary
* a blank line
* a formatted quote section
* a blank line
* a URL
* two blank lines before the next article

And he claimed to do each one "manually".

> I say this because the Linturds like to bring up how many posts I make
> as a comparison.
> Most of my posts are short one or two line posts minus the quoting.
> Nothing like the involved crap the Spammer was sending this way.

And Gooblin pretends to be "astounded" at yours and my post counts?
Spamowitz more than doubled them, easily. If you count lines or words,
it's got to be 20x to 30x as much.

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 12:02:40 AM5/20/11
On Thu, 19 May 2011 23:45:47 -0400, DFS wrote:

> On 5/19/2011 11:20 PM, flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> Great smack down!!
>>
>> Remind me never to get you pissed off at me :)
>>
>> One thing regarding Spamowitz that gets forgotten.
>> Not only did he make all those posts, claim they were done manually, but
>> his posts were *hundreds* of lines of formatted text, with links
>> (usually leading back to his own sites) and so forth.
>>
>> They were very involved posts.
>

> Yep. Some had 20+ links, and "Recent and Related" sections.
>
> All following the identical formatting:
>
> * a one-line summary
> * a blank line
> * a formatted quote section
> * a blank line
> * a URL
> * two blank lines before the next article

Bingo!
And they had the same spelling errors and formatting problems on
occasion.

Then of course there were the many times his "bots" ran amok and posted
gibberish that had zero to do with the subject line.

> And he claimed to do each one "manually".

He's a liar.
Looking at his site now it's obvious he has been using bots for a long
time.
That idiot trmancow wrote some of the scripts.

You remember him?
The kid who bragged about breaking into his college's Windows based
systems.
Real "rocket scientist" that loser is.

>> I say this because the Linturds like to bring up how many posts I make
>> as a comparison.
>> Most of my posts are short one or two line posts minus the quoting.
>> Nothing like the involved crap the Spammer was sending this way.
>

> And Gooblin pretends to be "astounded" at yours and my post counts?
> Spamowitz more than doubled them, easily. If you count lines or words,
> it's got to be 20x to 30x as much.

Easily.
Gooby likes to use words like "astounded", "potty mouth" and such to
make himself feel superior.

I think he's another one like Ahlstrom who is pus*y whipped because he
is always mentioning how his wife is giving him the look to get off the
computer or that he can't record tonight because the wife is sleeping or
something like that.

Seems to be a pattern here with Linux and emasculated by their wife
Linux advocates.

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 3:46:53 AM5/20/11
Lol...good effort...you must have spent time creating that.

I'll mention it in the next TechBytes show.....we can guarantee that at
least Flatfish will listen...

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 3:52:19 AM5/20/11
On 20/05/11 05:02, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Seems to be a pattern here with Linux and emasculated by their wife
> Linux advocates.

I wouldn't expect you to be married so I can't expect you to understand
the term called give and take. Yes, I do get the "look" from the wife
when she wants me off the machine.

When you grow up and if you are lucky enough to find someone to accept
you Flatfish, you will realise that a relationship is not all about
take, take, take.

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 3:54:41 AM5/20/11

He didn't create anything you fool....
He simply posted yours, and others, own words....

Don't like it?

Stop opening your trap.

> I'll mention it in the next TechBytes show.....we can guarantee that at
> least Flatfish will listen...

Wow, I'm thrilled.
I've had my "works" on Coke, Pepsi, Haynes Undies, Bubble Yum, KFC and
many others but to be mentioned on TechLoons, well, that's an honor....

Maybe I can do a version of "I'd Like to teach The Loons To bathe with
bars of castille soap"...etc...

Gooblin, I don't like you...
Why?
I think you are a milk toast phony who tows the line but never ventures
into the unknown.

In fact I have more respect for Slimeowitz than I have for you.
Why?
He stands by his convictions, as fucked up as they are.
You?
Well you run, hide and track down people who don't agree with you.
In short, Roy is a loon but you are a slime ball.

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta

in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 3:58:42 AM5/20/11
On 20/05/11 08:54, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Wow, I'm thrilled.
> I've had my "works" on Coke, Pepsi, Haynes Undies, Bubble Yum, KFC and
> many others but to be mentioned on TechLoons, well, that's an honor....

lol.... Up late?

Telling lies whilst drinking just make the lies more outrageous...

Thats a hell of a whopper you've told there, I think you've excelled
even yourself with that one.

And before you say "I don't care if you believe me" then why bother
telling that fib at all...

You really are immature.

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 3:58:28 AM5/20/11
On Fri, 20 May 2011 08:52:19 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 20/05/11 05:02, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> Seems to be a pattern here with Linux and emasculated by their wife
>> Linux advocates.
>
> I wouldn't expect you to be married so I can't expect you to understand
> the term called give and take. Yes, I do get the "look" from the wife
> when she wants me off the machine.

I'm divorced.
I got the house, the kids and the money because my hard work made it all
possible.
The judge agreed.
He got his girlfriend.

> When you grow up and if you are lucky enough to find someone to accept
> you Flatfish, you will realise that a relationship is not all about
> take, take, take.

I understand the concept of a weak man.
Most women do.
You and Ahlstrom are the poster children.
Hint: Women don't like weak men.

So where is *your* wife while you are playing Larry King on podcasts?
Do you really know?

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 4:01:40 AM5/20/11
On Fri, 20 May 2011 08:58:42 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 20/05/11 08:54, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> Wow, I'm thrilled.
>> I've had my "works" on Coke, Pepsi, Haynes Undies, Bubble Yum, KFC and
>> many others but to be mentioned on TechLoons, well, that's an honor....
>>
> lol.... Up late?
>
> Telling lies whilst drinking just make the lies more outrageous...
>
> Thats a hell of a whopper you've told there, I think you've excelled
> even yourself with that one.
>
> And before you say "I don't care if you believe me" then why bother
> telling that fib at all...
>
> You really are immature.

Translation: I hit a nerve and Gooblin can't come up with a response.

Up late?

How the fuck do you know where I currently reside?

Hint: it's not where you think.......

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 4:04:28 AM5/20/11
On 20/05/11 08:58, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Fri, 20 May 2011 08:52:19 +0100, Goblin wrote:
>
>> On 20/05/11 05:02, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> Seems to be a pattern here with Linux and emasculated by their wife
>>> Linux advocates.
>>
>> I wouldn't expect you to be married so I can't expect you to understand
>> the term called give and take. Yes, I do get the "look" from the wife
>> when she wants me off the machine.
>
> I'm divorced.
> I got the house, the kids and the money because my hard work made it all
> possible.
> The judge agreed.
> He got his girlfriend.
>

>> When you grow up and if you are lucky enough to find someone to accept
>> you Flatfish, you will realise that a relationship is not all about
>> take, take, take.
>
> I understand the concept of a weak man.
> Most women do.
> You and Ahlstrom are the poster children.
> Hint: Women don't like weak men.
>
> So where is *your* wife while you are playing Larry King on podcasts?
> Do you really know?

lol...very good flatfish....but with 15 years of happy marrage compared
to you lifestyle I'd don't need remarks from you.

If you wernt so odious I'd ask you the same question for when you are
posting bile here, but then reality kicks in and I wonder who on earth
would see any appealing features in an odious individual like yourself.

I see now why it helps to spend time here...it takes your mind your
shortcommings.

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 4:07:07 AM5/20/11
On 20/05/11 09:01, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Translation: I hit a nerve and Gooblin can't come up with a response.

Of course Flatfish, I am going to stand by and let you use my responses
so that you can engage in fantasy? If I didn't challenge your
lies/fantasies, it would look like I believed them.

Come on Flatfish. Whats next? Astronaut?

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 4:26:25 AM5/20/11
On Fri, 20 May 2011 09:07:07 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 20/05/11 09:01, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> Translation: I hit a nerve and Gooblin can't come up with a response.
>>

> Of course Flatfish, I am going to stand by and let you use my responses
> so that you can engage in fantasy? If I didn't challenge your
> lies/fantasies, it would look like I believed them.
>
> Come on Flatfish. Whats next? Astronaut?

There is no fantasy except in your own mind Gooblin....
People are free to look at the facts.
So where do you stand?
In quicksand that's where.

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 4:29:34 AM5/20/11

Hello tom,

Whilst I dispute stats, the Wintrolls live by them when it favours
Microsoft. Its only fair that when they don't I quote stats too:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ps3-outsells-xbox-360-in-q2-worldwide

Heres stats which actually claim its three years:

http://techhall.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/ps3-outsells-360-for-three-straight-years-worldwide/

It doesn't really mean much to me and like I say its more to watch the
Wintrolls squirm when their fabled stats are heralded like the gospel.

A little like the 0.7% Linux stat.

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 4:29:15 AM5/20/11

And you accuse me of drinking?
WTF do your statements mean.
Please translate.

As for you, I don't like you.
What was it that Jesus said?

Something like " you are neither hot nor cold but lukewarm so i spit you
out of my mouth".

Yea that's you Gooblin.
Lukewarm.
Your sugary act doesn't fool me nor anyone else.

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 4:32:42 AM5/20/11

Slurp slurp.
Divide and conqueror tactic noted.

> Whilst I dispute stats, the Wintrolls live by them when it favours
> Microsoft. Its only fair that when they don't I quote stats too:

Yawn.
Your stats are ridiculous.

> http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/ps3-outsells-xbox-360-in-q2-worldwide
>
> Heres stats which actually claim its three years:
>
> http://techhall.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/ps3-outsells-360-for-three-straight-years-worldwide/
>
> It doesn't really mean much to me and like I say its more to watch the
> Wintrolls squirm when their fabled stats are heralded like the gospel.

Please.
Stop the supercilious crap.
You sound like an asshole.
Which you are, Goblin.

> A little like the 0.7% Linux stat.

A fact.......

Nobody wants desktop Linux.
Prove me wrong.
Go ahead....

After 20 years it still hovers at the 1 percent mark despite being free.
That's pathetic by any standard.

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 4:34:19 AM5/20/11
On 20/05/11 09:26, flatfish+++ wrote:
> People are free to look at the facts.
But there is no "facts" are there Flatfish? You've proved nothing, you
just make claims.

At least your fellow wintrolls will believe this tot you spout.

Oh and RE: Your location, I don't care where you are posting from, all
that I ask is when we are booking our summer holiday you will confirm
that you DONT reside at the place I want to take the family.

The thought of being in the same locallity as such an odious person as
yourself could ruin the holiday.

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 4:34:54 AM5/20/11
On Fri, 20 May 2011 09:34:19 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 20/05/11 09:26, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> People are free to look at the facts.
> But there is no "facts" are there Flatfish? You've proved nothing, you
> just make claims.

Nice snip and run Goblin....
the tactic of a desperate Linux loon.....

Why not dispute what DFS has claimed?

They are your, and others own words.
Are you denying that?

Or are you going to snip and run again,.....

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 4:36:17 AM5/20/11
On Fri, 20 May 2011 09:34:19 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 20/05/11 09:26, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> People are free to look at the facts.
> But there is no "facts" are there Flatfish? You've proved nothing, you
> just make claims.

BTW in addition to my last post, you are a little early for Ahlstrom to
come along sucking up to you.
About 2 hours in fact.

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 4:38:48 AM5/20/11

No too busy. I have posts to do and an interview to arrange for Techbytes.

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 4:40:27 AM5/20/11
On 20/05/11 09:34, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Fri, 20 May 2011 09:34:19 +0100, Goblin wrote:
>
>> On 20/05/11 09:26, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> People are free to look at the facts.
>> But there is no "facts" are there Flatfish? You've proved nothing, you
>> just make claims.
>
> Nice snip and run Goblin....
> the tactic of a desperate Linux loon.....
>
> Why not dispute what DFS has claimed?
>
> They are your, and others own words.
> Are you denying that?
>
> Or are you going to snip and run again,.....

No, I wont snip and run, but as its you asking its another one of those
time wasting replies which youve done so many times.

Whatever you want to say linux stats are thats fine. I think its safe
to say as far as this newsgroup is concerned its a higher ratio of Linux
users.

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 4:45:11 AM5/20/11
On 20/05/11 09:36, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Fri, 20 May 2011 09:34:19 +0100, Goblin wrote:
>
>> On 20/05/11 09:26, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> People are free to look at the facts.
>> But there is no "facts" are there Flatfish? You've proved nothing, you
>> just make claims.
>
> BTW in addition to my last post, you are a little early for Ahlstrom to
> come along sucking up to you.
> About 2 hours in fact.

Another one you stalk?

I'm sorry to let you down here but there will be no IRC chat for me
until later tonight, so you will have to "lurk in the bushes" until then.

In the meantime I am very busy with arranging things for the TechBytes
show this weekend - contrary to the fantasy world your twisted mind
conjures up, people do have lives that don't involve computing or going
around in circles.

I'll leave you to fester in your vat of bile until later, sorry to part
company so soon. I'll look forward to catching up later.

Oh and thanks for the encouragement..in your own perverted way you are
very good for strengthening peoples resolve to promote diversity in the
IT marketplace.

I'll see you later...

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 5:06:27 AM5/20/11

Posts to do?
What does your boss Roy have you on a time clock?
i do hope he is paying you well.
You do realize that people think of you as his lackey.

Run and hide if you wish......

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 5:11:49 AM5/20/11
On Fri, 20 May 2011 09:45:11 +0100, Goblin wrote:

> On 20/05/11 09:36, flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> But there is no "facts" are there Flatfish? You've proved nothing, you
>>> just make claims.
>>
>> BTW in addition to my last post, you are a little early for Ahlstrom to
>> come along sucking up to you.
>> About 2 hours in fact.
>>
> Another one you stalk?

Classic linturd speak.
When one observes the totally public musings of a Linturd it's called
stalking.

Good one.

Don't like it Goobler?
Tough.
Don't splatter it all over the net and surely don't use your real name.

> I'm sorry to let you down here but there will be no IRC chat for me
> until later tonight, so you will have to "lurk in the bushes" until then.

I'm on Roy's irc almost every night.
You idiots just don't know who I am.
Real funny in fact.

I feed you what you want to hear and have been for at least a year now.

So who am I?

> In the meantime I am very busy with arranging things for the TechBytes
> show this weekend - contrary to the fantasy world your twisted mind
> conjures up, people do have lives that don't involve computing or going
> around in circles.

No.
They spend their time preparing for podcasts that people laugh at.
Sure seems productive to me.
really.

> I'll leave you to fester in your vat of bile until later, sorry to part
> company so soon. I'll look forward to catching up later.

I'm sure.
You like getting your clock cleaned.
And it's so easy to do.
Just use your own words against you.

> Oh and thanks for the encouragement..in your own perverted way you are
> very good for strengthening peoples resolve to promote diversity in the
> IT marketplace.

You keep saying that over and over and over again.
So who are you trying to convince?

Gregory Shearman

May 20, 2011, 5:33:27 AM5/20/11
On 2011-05-20, Goblin <bytes...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> On 20/05/11 05:02, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> Seems to be a pattern here with Linux and emasculated by their wife
>> Linux advocates.

Flatty is seeing "patterns" everywhere... Perhaps flatty should lay off
the psychedelics... or perhaps get its physician to reduce its
medication.

> I wouldn't expect you to be married so I can't expect you to understand
> the term called give and take. Yes, I do get the "look" from the wife
> when she wants me off the machine.

har har har!

You get that too?

My wife has discovered Facebook and now I find myself occasionally
giving *her* the "look".

> When you grow up and if you are lucky enough to find someone to accept
> you Flatfish, you will realise that a relationship is not all about
> take, take, take.

When it comes to flatty, you're talking a foreign language. Look at the
posting record in *this* newsgroup alone. This troll has no life.

--
Regards,
Gregory.

William Poaster

May 20, 2011, 5:41:54 AM5/20/11

Ah, but the cowardly flatfish won't actually come on your program &
backup his claims, will he. Funny how he talks about "running". :-)

--
A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer.
"Microsoft has vast resources, literally billions of dollars in cash, or liquid assets reserves.

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 5:46:05 AM5/20/11
On Fri, 20 May 2011 10:41:54 +0100, William Poaster wrote:

> Ah, but the cowardly flatfish won't actually come on your program &
> backup his claims, will he. Funny how he talks about "running". :-)

Nice try Poaster, but why would I give credibility to a site that is a
nut house?

You can see my opinions right here.
No need for a borked podcast.

--
flatfish+++
Please visit our hall of Linux idiots.
http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/

Watching Linux Fail:
http://limuxwatch.blogspot.com/

Desktop Linux: The Dream Is Dead
"By the time Microsoft released the Windows 7 beta

in January 2009, Linux had clearly lost its chance at desktop glory."
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/207999/desktop_linux_the_dream_is_dead.html

Chris Ahlstrom

May 20, 2011, 6:18:59 AM5/20/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 20/05/11 02:22, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>
>> <ironic hypocritical kiddie insults snipped>
>>
>> Try actually reading the thread before sucking up, Liarmutt.
>
> lol....Flatfish you think people wont read through the thread?

Why would one? DFS has essentially nothing of importance to write.
He mostly picks quotes out of context to paint the poster in the worst
light possible.

> If DFS is on 25k how many are you on?

Did I ever tell you that anyone who calls me "Liarmutt" is
de facto a self-nuking idiot?

Funny: Yesterday I saw a guy driving a black Lexus with a license plate
that read "KOOK". My first thought was it was DFS come to town,
till I saw the plates were S.C.

--
The politician is someone who deals in man's problems of adjustment.
To ask a politician to lead us is to ask the tail of a dog to lead the dog.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 20, 2011, 6:22:11 AM5/20/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 20/05/11 09:26, flatfish+++ wrote:

>> People are free to look at the facts.

Facts? From an anonymous troll?

> But there is no "facts" are there Flatfish? You've proved nothing, you
> just make claims.

Maybe it is time that I reveal that I write monologues for Lay Leno and David
Letterman. :-D

> At least your fellow wintrolls will believe this tot you spout.
>
> Oh and RE: Your location, I don't care where you are posting from, all
> that I ask is when we are booking our summer holiday you will confirm
> that you DONT reside at the place I want to take the family.
>
> The thought of being in the same locallity as such an odious person as
> yourself could ruin the holiday.

Just think. You could walk right past one of these trolls on a trip to New
York, Atlanta, or Germany, and never know it. <shudder>

--
Self

Both praise and blame cause concern,
For they bring people hope and fear.
The object of hope and fear is the self -
For, without self, to whom may fortune and disaster occur?
Therefore,
Who distinguishes himself from the world may be given the world,
But who regards himself as the world may accept the world.
-- Lao Tse, "Tao Te Ching"

Chris Ahlstrom

May 20, 2011, 6:29:08 AM5/20/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 20/05/11 05:02, flatfish+++ wrote:

>> Seems to be a pattern here with Linux and emasculated by their wife
>> Linux advocates.
>
> I wouldn't expect you to be married so I can't expect you to understand
> the term called give and take. Yes, I do get the "look" from the wife
> when she wants me off the machine.
>
> When you grow up and if you are lucky enough to find someone to accept
> you Flatfish, you will realise that a relationship is not all about
> take, take, take.

It's just another kiddie insult. The trolls also try to ridicule one about:

- Choice of automobile
- Programming ability
- Level of courageousness/wussiness
- Uxoriousness
- Homosexuality
- Genital obsessions
- Correctness
- Reading comprehension

and any other thing they think will get under your skin. It's like being
hounded by a bunch of kids, though with a "Lord of the Flies" feel to it.

--
[Doctors and Bartenders], We both get the same two kinds of customers
-- the living and the dying.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 20, 2011, 6:30:19 AM5/20/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 20/05/11 08:58, flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> <snip>

> lol...very good flatfish....but with 15 years of happy marrage compared
> to you lifestyle I'd don't need remarks from you.

Same here. Over 30 years for us.

--
None of our men are "experts." We have most unfortunately found it necessary
to get rid of a man as soon as he thinks himself an expert -- because no one

Chris Ahlstrom

May 20, 2011, 6:37:45 AM5/20/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 20/05/11 09:26, flatfish+++ wrote:

>> People are free to look at the facts.

Facts? From an anonymous troll?

> But there is no "facts" are there Flatfish? You've proved nothing, you
> just make claims.

Maybe it is time that I reveal that I write monologues for Jay Leno and David
Letterman. :-D

> At least your fellow wintrolls will believe this tot you spout.

> Oh and RE: Your location, I don't care where you are posting from, all
> that I ask is when we are booking our summer holiday you will confirm
> that you DONT reside at the place I want to take the family.
>
> The thought of being in the same locallity as such an odious person as
> yourself could ruin the holiday.

Just think. You could walk right past one of these trolls on a trip to New

William Poaster

May 20, 2011, 6:38:12 AM5/20/11

> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On 20/05/11 05:02, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> Seems to be a pattern here with Linux and emasculated by their wife
>>> Linux advocates.
>>
>> I wouldn't expect you to be married so I can't expect you to understand
>> the term called give and take. Yes, I do get the "look" from the wife
>> when she wants me off the machine.
>>
>> When you grow up and if you are lucky enough to find someone to accept
>> you Flatfish, you will realise that a relationship is not all about
>> take, take, take.
>
> It's just another kiddie insult. The trolls also try to ridicule one about:
>
> - Choice of automobile
> - Programming ability
> - Level of courageousness/wussiness
> - Uxoriousness
> - Homosexuality
> - Genital obsessions
> - Correctness
> - Reading comprehension
>
> and any other thing they think will get under your skin. It's like being
> hounded by a bunch of kids, though with a "Lord of the Flies" feel to it.

Which is why they're not worth bothering with, IMO. They just a bunch of
attention seeking trolling berks.

chrisv

May 20, 2011, 9:42:24 AM5/20/11
> mentally-ill troll wrote:
>>
>> I'm divorced.

Gosh, what a "surprise".

Did she catch you in the act, with "Hadron"?

DFS

May 20, 2011, 11:04:50 AM5/20/11
On 5/20/2011 3:58 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Fri, 20 May 2011 08:52:19 +0100, Goblin wrote:
>
>> On 20/05/11 05:02, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> Seems to be a pattern here with Linux and emasculated by their wife
>>> Linux advocates.
>>
>> I wouldn't expect you to be married so I can't expect you to understand
>> the term called give and take. Yes, I do get the "look" from the wife
>> when she wants me off the machine.
>
> I'm divorced.
> I got the house, the kids and the money because my hard work made it all
> possible.
> The judge agreed.
> He got his girlfriend.

Kick ass, flattie!

I know it was a painful battle and "victory", though.

>> When you grow up and if you are lucky enough to find someone to accept
>> you Flatfish, you will realise that a relationship is not all about
>> take, take, take.

DFS

May 20, 2011, 11:33:35 AM5/20/11
On 5/20/2011 6:18 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On 20/05/11 02:22, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>>
>>> <ironic hypocritical kiddie insults snipped>
>>>
>>> Try actually reading the thread before sucking up, Liarmutt.
>>
>> lol....Flatfish you think people wont read through the thread?
>
> Why would one? DFS has essentially nothing of importance to write.
> He mostly picks quotes out of context to paint the poster in the worst
> light possible.

Liar. Nobody has to take anything out of context to make a cola
"advocate" look like an idiot.

>> If DFS is on 25k how many are you on?
>
> Did I ever tell you that anyone who calls me "Liarmutt" is
> de facto a self-nuking idiot?
>
> Funny: Yesterday I saw a guy driving a black Lexus with a license plate
> that read "KOOK". My first thought was it was DFS come to town,
> till I saw the plates were S.C.

wtf? You're totally obsessed with me, Linosuck.

Worry about your Windows coding, why don'tcha...

Tony Dow

May 20, 2011, 12:25:56 PM5/20/11

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 12:49:42 PM5/20/11
On Fri, 20 May 2011 11:04:50 -0400, DFS wrote:

> On 5/20/2011 3:58 AM, flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> I wouldn't expect you to be married so I can't expect you to understand
>>> the term called give and take. Yes, I do get the "look" from the wife
>>> when she wants me off the machine.
>>
>> I'm divorced.
>> I got the house, the kids and the money because my hard work made it all
>> possible.
>> The judge agreed.
>> He got his girlfriend.
>
> Kick ass, flattie!
>
> I know it was a painful battle and "victory", though.

It wasn't a victory....

The kids suffered even though we both tried to keep them out of it.
The system, unfortunately, automatically involves the kids in the
proceedings which really sucks.

My ex was a leech BTW.
Most of our money came from my investments.
He liked to do nothing all day despite a very good, better than mine,
education.
It was ok for a while, but over the years we grew apart emotionally and
finally decided it was best to move on.
That's when all of a sudden he wanted to be kept in the lifestyle he was
now used to, ie: sponging off me.

The judge drilled him a new one because he came into the relationship
with nothing, basically contributed nothing the entire time and he was
off on his own.

That's one reason why I have no use for freetards.
I've had first hand experience, albeit I let my self fall into the trap.
Love is like that sometimes.

Funny thing is I knew him all my life. At least I thought I did.

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 12:52:34 PM5/20/11
On Fri, 20 May 2011 11:33:35 -0400, DFS wrote:

> On 5/20/2011 6:18 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> lol....Flatfish you think people wont read through the thread?
>>
>> Why would one? DFS has essentially nothing of importance to write.
>> He mostly picks quotes out of context to paint the poster in the worst
>> light possible.
>
> Liar. Nobody has to take anything out of context to make a cola
> "advocate" look like an idiot.

Just let them talk and the lies will propagate like sewer gas through a
pipe.

>>> If DFS is on 25k how many are you on?
>>
>> Did I ever tell you that anyone who calls me "Liarmutt" is
>> de facto a self-nuking idiot?
>>
>> Funny: Yesterday I saw a guy driving a black Lexus with a license plate
>> that read "KOOK". My first thought was it was DFS come to town,
>> till I saw the plates were S.C.
>

> wtf? You're totally obsessed with me, Linosuck.

Liarmutt has a case of low self esteem.
Jayne has taken Chris Ahlstrom's balls away and he knows it.

Interesting the car was a Lexus.
It proves he knows you can afford one.

> Worry about your Windows coding, why don'tcha...

His boss better worry why Chris Ahlstrom feels the need to secretly
convert office correspondence from Microsoft Word to Open Office.

Now that is just plain weird.

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 12:54:05 PM5/20/11
On Fri, 20 May 2011 06:29:08 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On 20/05/11 05:02, flatfish+++ wrote:
>>> Seems to be a pattern here with Linux and emasculated by their wife
>>> Linux advocates.
>>
>> I wouldn't expect you to be married so I can't expect you to understand
>> the term called give and take. Yes, I do get the "look" from the wife
>> when she wants me off the machine.
>>
>> When you grow up and if you are lucky enough to find someone to accept
>> you Flatfish, you will realise that a relationship is not all about
>> take, take, take.
>
> It's just another kiddie insult. The trolls also try to ridicule one about:

You mean like you claim you are not fit to wipe some men's pee pee's,
Chris Ahlstrom?

Are you reading this Jayne?

I hope so!

flatfish+++

May 20, 2011, 1:06:46 PM5/20/11

He Tony!
How's the Beaver these days!
Hope you're not being "too hard" on the Beaver.
Bwaaaa!!!

stukie

May 20, 2011, 3:07:14 PM5/20/11
On Fri, 20 May 2011 12:49:42 -0400, flatfish+++ wrote:

> Love is like that sometimes.

"first time I fell in love I didn't know what hit me"

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 6:04:17 PM5/20/11
No running and hiding Flatfish, as I say I was very busy and knew I
wouldnt be back until now.

Its only the Wintrolls here that have suggested Roy is my boss and to be
fair, since its them I'm not bothered in the slightest.

The fact that it is untrue is academic since its your latest angle, so I
think it will save my time if I just let you run with it.

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 6:06:44 PM5/20/11
On 20/05/11 10:11, flatfish+++ wrote:
> I'm on Roy's irc almost every night.
> You idiots just don't know who I am.
> Real funny in fact.

You say this like you are proud. Maybe you are, its sad that you can't
see how strange this behaviour appears to others.

I had a clue you were in IRC. I wonder how much time do you actually
spend logging, watching in IRC and then posting here?

Thats not the behaviour of a normal person in my view.

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 6:08:58 PM5/20/11

I hope one day he does. Looking at the way Flatfish operates though, I
think you are right. Shame, I am happy to directly converse with him on
the show about issues, Flatfish isn't, cowardice? or an acknowledgement
of his dishonesty?. :(

Goblin

May 20, 2011, 6:13:36 PM5/20/11
On 20/05/11 10:46, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Fri, 20 May 2011 10:41:54 +0100, William Poaster wrote:
>

>> Ah, but the cowardly flatfish won't actually come on your program&
>> backup his claims, will he. Funny how he talks about "running". :-)
>
> Nice try Poaster, but why would I give credibility to a site that is a
> nut house?
>
> You can see my opinions right here.
> No need for a borked podcast.

But you wouldn't be would you Flatfish? If you came and engaged me
directly then you could prove all your "claims".

Since you listen to every show (and make childish remarks here after
each one) why not come on? If you are right (lol) then you would have
loads of material for COLA.

I challenge you to be brave enough to come on the show Flatfish. I
challenge you to stand behind your claims.

bbgruff

May 20, 2011, 6:17:08 PM5/20/11

A remarkable post, flatfish.
Reading through that and your previous post, one could be forgiven for
thinking (or for being intended to think) that you are female.

William Poaster

May 20, 2011, 6:20:33 PM5/20/11

>> William Poaster wrote:

>> Ah, but the cowardly flatfish won't actually come on your program&
>> backup his claims, will he. Funny how he talks about "running". :-)
>>

> I hope one day he does. Looking at the way Flatfish operates though, I
> think you are right. Shame, I am happy to directly converse with him on
> the show about issues, Flatfish isn't, cowardice? or an acknowledgement
> of his dishonesty?. :(

Perhaps both, as all he's doing in this group is trolling, & doing
*anything* to get attention.

--
"!sgub evah t'nseod CP sihT ?sgub naem ayaddahW"

Marti Van Lin

May 20, 2011, 7:28:12 PM5/20/11

Indeed, nothing makes sense anymore. Why the homophobia if S/he/it's a
woman/transsexual/transvestite?

The Flatfish character gets weirder by the day.

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin, alias ML2MST
|_|_|0| Registered GNU/Linux user 513040
|0|0|0| http://osg33x.blogspot.com

Peter Köhlmann

May 20, 2011, 7:43:29 PM5/20/11
Marti Van Lin wrote:

It is quite simple: Flatfish Gary Stewart is lying. News at 11

Marti Van Lin

May 20, 2011, 7:58:26 PM5/20/11

Indeed and clearly insane.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 20, 2011, 8:47:04 PM5/20/11
Goblin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 20/05/11 10:06, flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> You do realize that people think of you as his lackey.
>> Run and hide if you wish......
>>
> No running and hiding Flatfish, as I say I was very busy and knew I
> wouldnt be back until now.
>
> Its only the Wintrolls here that have suggested Roy is my boss and to be
> fair, since its them I'm not bothered in the slightest.

I admire your tenacity in giving Ahlstrom the benefit of the doubt. But
surely now, despite his attempts at the molly cuddling nice guy persona,
you can be in zero doubt that he rarely, if ever, reads the articles from
his master Roy which he jumps into defend like the yipping little lap dog
he has become.
-- "Hadron". Copied from Google Groups.

Flounder, like the "Hadron" arsehole, has been watching too many
"Star Wars" movies.

--
The more data I punch in this card, the lighter it becomes, and the
lower the mailing cost.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 20, 2011, 8:48:17 PM5/20/11
William Poaster wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> William Poaster wrote:
>
>>> Ah, but the cowardly flatfish won't actually come on your program&
>>> backup his claims, will he. Funny how he talks about "running". :-)
>>
>> I hope one day he does. Looking at the way Flatfish operates though, I
>> think you are right. Shame, I am happy to directly converse with him on
>> the show about issues, Flatfish isn't, cowardice? or an acknowledgement
>> of his dishonesty?. :(
>
> Perhaps both, as all he's doing in this group is trolling, & doing
> *anything* to get attention.

Yup. Seems like it.

--
..you could spend *all day* customizing the title bar. Believe me. I
speak from experience.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 20, 2011, 8:50:31 PM5/20/11
bbgruff wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On Friday 20 May 2011 17:49 flatfish+++ wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 20 May 2011 11:04:50 -0400, DFS wrote:
>>

>>> Kick ass, flattie!

LOL. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

> <snip>

> A remarkable post, flatfish.
> Reading through that and your previous post, one could be forgiven for
> thinking (or for being intended to think) that you are female.

A most fatuous diatribe from Flounder, ripe for the snip.

--
Eleanor Rigby
Sits at the keyboard

All the lonely users, where do they all come from?
All the lonely users, why does it take so long?

Hacker MacKensie
Writing the code for a program that no one will run
It's nearly done
Look at him working, fixing the bugs in the night when there's
nobody there.
What does he care?

All the lonely users, where do they all come from?
All the lonely users, why does it take so long?
Ah, look at all the lonely users.
Ah, look at all the lonely users.

Chris Ahlstrom

May 20, 2011, 8:51:35 PM5/20/11
Marti Van Lin wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 21-05-11 01:43, Peter K?hlmann wrote:
>
>>> The Flatfish character gets weirder by the day.
>>
>> It is quite simple: Flatfish Gary Stewart is lying. News at 11
>
> Indeed and clearly insane.

+1

They all are.

--
volcano, n.:
A mountain with hiccups.

An Old Friend

May 20, 2011, 11:51:59 PM5/20/11
On Fri, 20 May 2011 20:50:31 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom chiseled
ir72bs$3k0$6...@dont-email.me in stone using Trajan:

> LOL. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

(The answer, of course, is the egg. Dinosaurs laid eggs, and they were
around long before chickens.)

William Poaster

May 21, 2011, 4:34:45 AM5/21/11

+2. And supported by other demented wintrolls.

--
XPN :: http://xpn.altervista.org

chrisv

May 23, 2011, 8:14:25 AM5/23/11
Marti Van Lin wrote:

>> It is quite simple: Flatfish Gary Stewart is lying. News at 11
>
>Indeed and clearly insane.

And a real asshole.

krazy eye killa

May 23, 2011, 9:25:44 AM5/23/11

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

fine advocacy from a real piece of shit.

"chrisv" is a liar. "chrisv" is a piece of shit.