Roy making attempt to be less inaccurate?

Tim Smith

Aug 9, 2010, 5:36:13 PM8/9/10

Looks like Roy has noticed that DaemonFC is not a worthwhile source of
information, and that having the guy hang out on the IRC channel
bragging of ripping of service provides and faking credit cards is not
someone you want on your site. He's considering a permanent ban of
DaemonFC:

<http://twitter.com/schestowitz/status/20649504986>

What's interesting is that DaemonFC's twitter account has disappeared.
The twitter API is reporting that it has been suspended.

His blog has also suddenly disappeared.

The famous "twitter" from Slashdot is already speculating that DaemonFC
was really a Microsoft plant sent to disrupt Roy's site.

--
--Tim Smith

Message has been deleted

7

Aug 9, 2010, 5:54:55 PM8/9/10
Tim Smith wrote:

> Looks like

Looks like Tim Smith is back with more of his Roy internet stalking adverts.
The guy can't live without Roy.

Message has been deleted

Chris Ahlstrom

Aug 9, 2010, 6:11:12 PM8/9/10
7 posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

Roy's gone from COLA, Tim. Move on.

You want a target? How about "Hadron"? Far more off the deep
end than Roy, and yet you not only don't touch him, you *support* him.

Why no word about "DFS" and his silly river of drivel about Linux
being unfit for essentially *any* computing task?

Why no castigation of flatfish and his noisome posts about male organs?
Can't think of a good Subject line?

What a waste of a brain.

--
Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields
Sold in a market down in New Orleans

Ah, brown sugar how come you taste so good?
Ah, brown sugar just like a young girl should

Drums beating cold English blood runs hot
Lady of the house wonderin' where it's gonna stop
House boy knows that he's doing alright
You should a heard him just around midnight.
I bet your mama was tent show queen
And all her girlfriends were sweet sixteen
I'm no school boy but I know what I like
You should have heard me just around midnight.
-- Rolling Stones, "Brown Sugar"

Message has been deleted

DFS

Aug 9, 2010, 6:22:46 PM8/9/10
On 8/9/2010 6:00 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
> Hmmm 4 minutes to reply to Tim's post.
> What took you so long?
>
> BTW, where is your proof of your claims that you were "European
> Inventor Of The Year"
>
> I emailed epo.org and they have never heard of you.
>
> http://www.epo.org/topics/innovation-and-economy/european-inventor.html
>
> Why is that?

Here's a screenshot from the original document where he made the
fraudulent claim.

http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/Fraud_7_Euro_Inventor_1995.png

Have you noticed that not a single cola "advocate" has ever lambasted 7
for his fraud?

> The Europe you speak of *is* on earth right?
>
> I mean with your transporter and holodeck technology for all we know
> it could be Europa instead of Europe.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_%28moon%29
>
> Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

ha! Could be Bizarro Europe!

Message has been deleted

Hadron

Aug 9, 2010, 6:50:53 PM8/9/10
Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:

> 7 posted this message in ROT13 encoding:
>
>> Tim Smith wrote:
>>
>>> Looks like
>>
>> Looks like Tim Smith is back with more of his Roy internet stalking adverts.
>> The guy can't live without Roy.
>
> Roy's gone from COLA, Tim. Move on.

Do I detect a tear their Liarmutt? <hands him a tissue>.

> You want a target? How about "Hadron"? Far more off the deep
> end than Roy, and yet you not only don't touch him, you *support* him.

You are a liar. I dont tell lies. I correct lies.

> Why no word about "DFS" and his silly river of drivel about Linux
> being unfit for essentially *any* computing task?

He posts links to real problems. Problems YOU deny.

> Why no castigation of flatfish and his noisome posts about male organs?
> Can't think of a good Subject line?
>
> What a waste of a brain.

None of the names posted run "anti" websites and tell lie after lie
about MS and closed source SW companies.

Why ARE you such a creep?

Hadron

Aug 9, 2010, 6:53:39 PM8/9/10
DFS <nospam@dfs_.com> writes:

> On 8/9/2010 6:00 PM, Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
>> On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 21:54:55 +0000, 7
>> <website_...@www.enemygadgets.com> wrote:

>>> Looks like Tim Smith is back with more of his Roy internet stalking adverts.
>>> The guy can't live without Roy.
>>
>> Hmmm 4 minutes to reply to Tim's post.
>> What took you so long?
>>
>> BTW, where is your proof of your claims that you were "European
>> Inventor Of The Year"
>>
>> I emailed epo.org and they have never heard of you.
>>
>> http://www.epo.org/topics/innovation-and-economy/european-inventor.html
>>
>> Why is that?
>
> Here's a screenshot from the original document where he made the
> fraudulent claim.
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/linux/dfs0/Fraud_7_Euro_Inventor_1995.png
>
> Have you noticed that not a single cola "advocate" has ever lambasted 7
> for his fraud?

Indeed. Creepy Chris even refers to him as an intelligent and insightful
poster.

Can you believe that?!?!?!??!

Message has been deleted

Hadron

Aug 9, 2010, 7:08:22 PM8/9/10
Moshe Goldfarb <moshe_g...@hooya.com> writes:

> On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 00:50:53 +0200, Hadron<hadro...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Chris Ahlstrom <ahls...@launchmodem.com> writes:
>>
>>> 7 posted this message in ROT13 encoding:

>>> Roy's gone from COLA, Tim. Move on.
>>
>>Do I detect a tear their Liarmutt? <hands him a tissue>.
>

> Poor Liarmutt...
> He has lost his master.
>
> Between Liarmutt and Terry Porter, the village idiot with no village
> that will take him, maybe we should all chip in and open a homeless
> shelter?

>>> You want a target? How about "Hadron"? Far more off the deep
>>> end than Roy, and yet you not only don't touch him, you *support* him.
>>
>>You are a liar. I dont tell lies. I correct lies.
>

> Yep.

>>> Why no word about "DFS" and his silly river of drivel about Linux
>>> being unfit for essentially *any* computing task?
>>
>>He posts links to real problems. Problems YOU deny.
>

> I'd love to see Liarmutt go and reply to some of the threads DFS posts
> and claim there is no problem, IOW "works for me".
>
> He doesn't have the balls.
> Well, he probably does but he will have to ask his wife to give them
> back to him.

>>> Why no castigation of flatfish and his noisome posts about male organs?
>>> Can't think of a good Subject line?
>>>
>>> What a waste of a brain.
>>
>>None of the names posted run "anti" websites and tell lie after lie
>>about MS and closed source SW companies.
>

> Exactly!
> But his master Roy does.
>
> Here is a little bit about how Roy operates.
>
> http://verofakto.blogspot.com/2009/08/analysis-of-boycottnovell-spam-problem.html

>>Why ARE you such a creep?
>

> Good question.
> I suspect poor breeding.
>
> Liarmutt is a mongrel, not a pure bread.

And this is the kind of guy he sucks up to???

From the site you linked

,----
| This person has many "nyms" or aliases, so we could call him
| CyberAstralNastyBoycottPhoenixKnight, but for brevity we'll just refer
| to him [1] as SpamBoy.
`----

LOL "refer to him as SpamBoy".

Hilarious. Looks like Roy and his minions took a hiding on that one!

Hadron

Aug 9, 2010, 7:13:35 PM8/9/10
Hadron<hadro...@gmail.com> writes:

Crikey. What a great page.

And so on the ball. And THIS is the person/people Ahlstrom sides with?
The type he calls intelligent and insightful posters while telling lies
about my contributions and claiming I am a MS shill? Disgraceful.

,----
| That's a lot of grief. Someone even got desperate enough to request a
| GreaseMonkey script to filter the spam (assuming one is using Firefox):
|
| * Anyone skilled enough with Greasemonkey to make a script that
| hides AstralKnight et al's submissions?
|
| Finally, the complaint that probably ended up causing the removal of the
| account:
|
| * Hey AstralKnight, and you please fuck off and stop clogging up the
| /r/linux new section with all your shit?
|
| Even over at Mixx people noticed what was going on and linked to this
| page:
|
| * CyberPhoenix "outed" as social news 'spammer'
|
| Those who complain about all this are dismissed as being "the usual
| haters". And they might all even work for Microsoft, of course.
|
| Those who think SpamBoy is being "abused" because he "tells the truth"
| and so on are usually not aware of the extent of his spamming, or are
| "advocates" (I use that term loosely) who believe it is their God-given
| right to crap all over everything and disrupt any community or newsgroup
| if it furthers their righteous battle against the evil empire.
`----

That last para sums up COLA advocates. I just hope there are more honest
and dispassionate ones like Philo since the current crop appear to be
nothing more than Schestowitz pawns.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Hadron

Aug 9, 2010, 7:29:32 PM8/9/10
Moshe Goldfarb <moshe_g...@hooya.com> writes:

> Oh yea, that guy has nailed Spermboy to the cross.
>
> http://verofakto.blogspot.com/2009/08/analysis-of-boycottnovell-spam-problem.html
>
> Spermboy has been playing those kind of games for years and has been
> caught many times.
> I suspect this DaemonFC incident is yet another example of one of his
> pawns screwing up and potentially bringing the heat down on Spermowitz
> so Roy took care of it all and made it go away.

From the scripting involved I suspect SpamBoy was indeed Liarmutt's
Master Roy.

Message has been deleted

Hadron

Aug 9, 2010, 7:41:41 PM8/9/10
Moshe Goldfarb <moshe_g...@hooya.com> writes:

> On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 01:29:32 +0200, Hadron<hadro...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>From the scripting involved I suspect SpamBoy was indeed Liarmutt's
>>Master Roy.
>

> Oh absolutely.
> When that blog first came out there was a lot of discussion about it.
> There is no doubt.
>
> The blogger did miss one of Roy's nyms though.
> Techguy on digg.
>
> Roy got outed by someone else and within a day the nym was gone along
> with all the posting history.

I love the conclusions : the possibility that SpamBoy was a reverse
troll ;) LOL. By hating MS *SO* much and spamming so much OSS FUD
he was actually doing Linux/FOSS a disservice in the same way Creepy
Chris, chrisv, 7 and Willy Poaster do.

Hilarious artice!

Message has been deleted

Tim Smith

Aug 11, 2010, 12:18:41 AM8/11/10

Still waiting for an answer to this question: how exactly is it stalking
to go read a website that someone publishes for the express purpose of
having everyone come and read it?

--
--Tim Smith

Gregory Shearman

Aug 11, 2010, 2:46:27 AM8/11/10
On 2010-08-11, Tim Smith <reply_i...@mouse-potato.com> wrote:

<plaintive bleating>

Regards,

Gregory.
Gentoo Linux - Penguin Power

chrisv

Aug 11, 2010, 9:35:17 AM8/11/10
Timmy wrote:

>Still waiting

Still waiting for evidence supporting your recent claims about Roy and
iPad/iPhone sales, Timmy.

One Shot, One Kill

Aug 11, 2010, 9:48:33 AM8/11/10

"chrisv" <chr...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

keep waiting you stupid worthless piece of shit. since when do assholes like
you get to demand proof of anything.

DFS

Aug 11, 2010, 10:05:20 AM8/11/10

Back of the line, Tim. I've been waiting years for 7 to answer some
questions.

Hadron

Aug 11, 2010, 10:05:49 AM8/11/10

Hmmm. "One Shot" does indeed have a valid point there Turd.

DFS

Aug 11, 2010, 10:43:34 AM8/11/10

In case Tim doesn't see:

Here are 12 anti-iPad articles posted by that loser Spamowitz
http://techrights.org/wiki/index.php/HypePad_Watch

And here's where Spamowitz claimed the 'iPhone is now doomed'
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_thread/thread/820b8cfe73e7d5fe/b787585f9fae8b35

That didn't take long, you unresourceful little shit.

Did you really think Spamowitz wouldn't make a fool of himself? He's a
Linux "advocate", remember.

Message has been deleted