Re: Nested Menus

Message has been deleted

Oct 9, 2009, 3:04:02 AM10/9/09
On Oct 8, 5:58 pm, Dennis Lee Bieber <wlfr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
(snip: atrocious post formatting!)

Dear Dennis,

This is not a personal attack on you but your writing style is so
horrendous i must at least notify you of it. Go to this link and view
your post in GG's and let me know what you think of it.
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.python/browse_thread/thread/6301372f8e581a74?hl=en#

As you can see the post is virtually impossible to read from the large
and seemingly random indenting and tabbing going on.(notwitstanding
the bombastic verbosity and unbridled quoting). I have seen many posts
like this in the past so maybe you are just oblivious...? Are you
writing like this on purpose or is your newsreader bugging out?

Sincerely,
concerned Pythonista

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted