a measure and a condition for the metabeing to truly become intelligent

Technoshaman

Apr 17, 2011, 7:35:33 AM4/17/11
to The Next Net
Venessa wrote http://groups.google.com/group/building-a-distributed-decentralized-internet/msg/584abe028d37893d
:

> all semantically linked, so for example, it could be built so that it showed all organizations, and then listed specific projects they are working on or in support of or things they are associated with.
> providing a snapshot overview of the entire ecosystem, and making it very easy for projects and people to become aware of one another and share data instead of duplicating it over and over.

In a similar vein, I wrote about some steps towards crowdsourcing the
mapping of the movements & tribes that model the social practices of a
positive future here: http://evolutionaryelan.drupalgardens.com/content/%C3%A9lan-map-overview.

The particular possibility that has been attracting my attention the
most is to increase the self-awareness of all fields of transformation
and to create/cultivate an emergent platform that can act as a rocket
booster for our collective intelligence and wisdom.

> The thing i'm envisioning would be a lot of work to set up, but then it would be intelligent… if these values were defined, they could then be entered into this database, and it would show you the 9 projects that were related/similar/identical.

The thing that Venessa is envisioning is the thing that any self-
organizing global-scale collective intelligence need if it is to be
holoptical. http://wiki.thetransitioner.org/index.php?title=English/Holopticism&highlight=holopticism

> If there was more granular information about all of this, and it was openly available and easy to navigate, we'd have a much more effective method of allocating resources to efforts that will go furthest.

Envisioning and prototyping “more effective method of allocating
resources to efforts that will go furthest” is both a measure and a
condition for the metabeing to truly become intelligent. Nothing less
will keep us from becoming an aborted evolutionary experience.

If so, then need to shift, sooner or later our scaffolding environment
from this Google Group to, at least, a Drupal-like content management
system/framework. The sooner would be better because the conversation
is already richer than what this tool can do justice to.

Technoshaman

Apr 17, 2011, 8:11:56 AM4/17/11
to The Next Net