Request to add "Google Reader Print Button" script to "Better GReader"

Cool MdsGuy

Aug 5, 2009, 8:20:06 PM8/5/09
to Better Webapps Firefox Extensions
Hello,

I'm using "Google Reader Print Button" [http://userscripts.org/scripts/
show/10054] script in Google Reader, I think it will be useful for
others too. Is it possible to add this script with others in the
plugin?

Thanks,
CoolMdsGuy

Gina Trapani

Aug 12, 2009, 6:46:36 PM8/12/09

On Aug 5, 5:20 pm, Cool MdsGuy <coolmds...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm using "Google Reader Print Button" [http://userscripts.org/scripts/
> show/10054] script in Google Reader, I think it will be useful for
> others too. Is it possible to add this script with others in the
> plugin?

Good idea--I've asked for permission from the script author here (the
code isn't explicitly licensed for reuse):

http://groups.google.com/group/better-gmail-2-firefox-extension/browse_thread/thread/a5c39c39ebe32e6

Gina Trapani

Aug 16, 2009, 5:01:37 PM8/16/09
to Better Webapps Firefox Extensions
Great news! The author has agreed--this will be in the next version of
Better GReader, which I am working on this afternoon.

http://userscripts.org/topics/32974
> http://groups.google.com/group/better-gmail-2-firefox-extension/brows...

Cool MdsGuy

Aug 18, 2009, 9:47:06 AM8/18/09