Oceanis 400 Owner's Manual PDF file

tucsontony

Jun 18, 2009, 10:49:14 AM6/18/09
to Beneteau Owners
I've been trying to get a PDF copy of the Beneteau Oceanis 400 owner's
manual to no avail. So I scanned my manual and now have it as a PDF.
If anyone would like a copy, email me and I'll be happy to send a copy
to you.

Jeffrey Schwartz

Jun 18, 2009, 2:14:34 PM6/18/09
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
Wow - What a great thing you have done... we would really appreciate
receiving a copy. We have the 1996 2 cabin Oc 400 model.
Jeff...@comcast.net

Thanks
Jeffrey
S/V Mystiko, Oc 400

oscar hernandez

Jun 18, 2009, 2:30:46 PM6/18/09
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi :

would any body have available in PDF the ownwer manuel for the Ben 411...

regards

2009/6/18 tucsontony <tonyl...@gmail.com>
--
Oscar Hernandez Bernalette

Telefonos 58 412 2348007

mark....@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2009, 2:53:46 PM6/18/09
to Beneteau Owners
I have a 381. I haven't scanned it - but I could.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

From: oscar hernandez
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:30:46 -0700
To: <Benetea...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: {Beneteau Owners} Re: Oceanis 400 Owner's Manual PDF file

Larry Cohan

Jun 18, 2009, 2:42:37 PM6/18/09
to Beneteau Owners List (Google)

Tony, what would be super is if you would go to
http://groups.google.com/group/Beneteau-Owners/files and then upload
that .pdf file to our collection. That way, it will be available to
everyone now and forever.

Thanks for volunteering to share it. Well done.

Larry

David Fletcher

Jun 18, 2009, 5:18:45 PM6/18/09
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
If you could send me one it would be great, davidcf...@rogers.com

Jun 18, 2009, 10:05:05 PM6/18/09
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
WOW!
Cool!

Please send a copy to:
szie...@gte.net

and . . . .

a BIG
THANK YOU!

Jun 18, 2009, 11:15:38 PM6/18/09
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
I have a 95 OC400 and would LOVE a copy!

From: Larry Cohan <la...@cohan.org>

Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 14:42:37
To: Beneteau Owners List (Google)<Benetea...@googlegroups.com>

Larry Cohan

Jun 18, 2009, 11:47:03 AM6/18/09
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com

Tony, what would be super is if you would go to

tucsontony

Jun 19, 2009, 3:13:33 PM6/19/09
to Beneteau Owners
Hi Larry,

Just saw your post. I'll upload the Beneteau Oceanis 400 manual in a
few moments....

Best regards,
Tony

On Jun 18, 8:47 am, Larry Cohan <la...@cohan.org> wrote:
> tucsontony wrote:
> > I've been trying to get a PDF copy of the Beneteau Oceanis 400 owner's
> > manual to no avail. So I scanned my manual and now have it as a PDF.
> > If anyone would like a copy, email me and I'll be happy to send a copy
> > to you.
>
> Tony, what would be super is if you would go tohttp://groups.google.com/group/Beneteau-Owners/filesand then upload

tucsontony

Jun 19, 2009, 3:17:36 PM6/19/09
to Beneteau Owners
I think I have emailed a copy of the manual to all who asked for a
copy (I hope!) but I have also uploaded it as Larry suggested. It's
now available on the files page in this forum.

Best regards,
Tony

On Jun 19, 12:13 pm, tucsontony <tonylehr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> Just saw your post. I'll upload the Beneteau Oceanis 400 manual in a
> few moments....
>
> Best regards,
> Tony
>
> On Jun 18, 8:47 am, Larry Cohan <la...@cohan.org> wrote:
>
> > tucsontony wrote:
> > > I've been trying to get a PDF copy of the Beneteau Oceanis 400 owner's
> > > manual to no avail. So I scanned my manual and now have it as a PDF.
> > > If anyone would like a copy, email me and I'll be happy to send a copy
> > > to you.
>
> > Tony, what would be super is if you would go tohttp://groups.google.com/group/Beneteau-Owners/filesandthen upload

Larry Cohan

Jun 20, 2009, 3:01:19 PM6/20/09
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
Good work, Tony.

If anyone else has other owner's manuals or any other file that would be
of interest to other B owners, please upload it to our file collection
at http://groups.google.com/group/Beneteau-Owners/files (that link is
probably "clickable"). It's free and easy and makes it available more
easily than as an attachment to email -- plus it's permanently there.

For those of you who haven't visited that site lately, you might enjoy
seeing the wonderful collection that's already there. I'll bet you'll
find at least one file that you wanted to have.

Thanks again,

Larry

Barac, Dan CAR

Jun 21, 2009, 11:32:29 PM6/21/09
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
I've just uploaded OC440 pdf manual in 3 parts.
Regards,
Dan

Larry Cohan

Jun 22, 2009, 5:46:25 PM6/22/09
Barac, Dan CAR wrote:
> I've just uploaded OC440 pdf manual in 3 parts.

Well done, Dan.

Larry

Capt Brian

Jun 22, 2009, 6:00:41 PM6/22/09
to Beneteau Owners
Group,

I use foxit pdf reader and received the following error: "This add-on
module is for decoding images in JPEG2000 or JBIG2 formats. If you
don't install this module, images in those formats can not be
displayed." I can read all the other pdf files on th board. Others
may have a problem. Suggest using standard jpeg formats or straight
pdf formats. I have my OC400 manuals so it's not a problem for me but
perhaps others on the group.

Brian

Larry Cohan

Jun 22, 2009, 6:17:22 PM6/22/09
Capt Brian wrote:
> I use foxit pdf reader and received the following error: "This add-on
> module is for decoding images in JPEG2000 or JBIG2 formats. If you
> don't install this module, images in those formats can not be
> displayed." I can read all the other pdf files on th board.
Brian, I read Dan's uploads with both Firefox 3.0 and Internet Explorer
8 with no problems at all. As best I can tell, Dan's .pdf files are
fine. I'm confused as to why you need a stand-alone Acrobat reader
rather than using the built-in ones in the browser -- but your mileage
may vary.

Larry

mark....@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2009, 6:22:17 PM6/22/09
to Beneteau Owners
I have a full version of adobe acrobat (reader and writer) - it opens the files just fine. If needed I can try re-writing them for you.

Mark
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Jun 22, 2009, 7:58:49 PM6/22/09
to Beneteau Owners
I don't use Adobe. Way to big and slow. Foxit reader is a smaller
and faster reader. If no-one else has a problem then its not a
problem for me. As I said I have my manuals. Wierd message though.

Brian

David Fletcher

Jun 22, 2009, 8:10:56 PM6/22/09
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
While we in the mood to upload manuals, I have the parts book for a Perkins
Prima 50 engine. If others are interested I can scan into a PDF and dup load
it.

If there is interest let me know

Fletch

Barac, Dan CAR

Jun 22, 2009, 9:59:42 PM6/22/09
to Benetea...@googlegroups.com
Yes please!
Thanks,
Dan

Ben400

Jun 30, 2015, 1:19:34 PM6/30/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com, Benetea...@googlegroups.com
I know this is an old thread but anyone has a pdf copy of the Beneteau Oceanis 400 manual? Thank you in advance!! : )

Mark Stillwell

Jun 30, 2015, 2:08:22 PM6/30/15
to Beneteau-Owners
Here is a link to information on many Beneteau models including the B400

http://community.ilovemybeneteau.com/boats.php?boat_id=77&type_id=1

Mark & Suzanne Stillwell
S/V Dragonfly II
Beneteau 393

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1104** members and growing.

Ben400

Jun 30, 2015, 7:13:44 PM6/30/15
to benetea...@googlegroups.com, Benetea...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much! Very Useful!

hookway

Dec 29, 2016, 2:38:26 PM12/29/16
to Beneteau Owners, Benetea...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone has a pdf copy of the Beneteau Oceanis 400 manual?

I've looked up the links but this is an old thread and they seem to be invalid links now

Any helps appreciated!

Jeffrey

Dec 30, 2016, 11:24:35 AM12/30/16
to benetea...@googlegroups.com, jgho...@gmail.com

See Attached

Jeffrey Schwartz

s/v Mystiko / Miami, FL

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121

beneteau400manual.pdf

Murf

May 27, 2017, 9:32:03 AM5/27/17
to Beneteau Owners, Benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I am trying to get my hands on a copy of the Oceanis 440 owners manual. The link in this thread to the "files" does not seem to be working for me.
Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance
Dave

Dan Barac

May 27, 2017, 11:48:39 PM5/27/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com

Hi Dave,

This is all I’ve got.

Regards,

Dan

May 28, 2017, 1:46:10 AM5/28/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan

That is fantastic! Thank you very much.

Regards
Dave

On 27 May 2017 23:48, "Dan Barac" <dan....@bigpond.com> wrote:

Hi Dave,

This is all I’ve got.

Regards,

Dan

On Thursday, June 18, 2009 at 4:49:14 PM UTC+2, tucsontony wrote:

I've been trying to get a PDF copy of the Beneteau Oceanis 400 owner's
manual to no avail. So I scanned my manual and now have it as a PDF.
If anyone would like a copy, email me and I'll be happy to send a copy
to you.

--
Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

contact denny.we...@gmail.com, or ume...@comcast.net if you have a list management question
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

Largest Beneteau group, over **1121
** members and growing.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Beneteau Owners" group.

wewag...@gmail.com

May 28, 2017, 8:58:19 PM5/28/17
to benetea...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,
I also have a 440. I have a manual but it is not as extensive as the one you provided.
Thank you.
Bill Wagner

Sent from my iPhone
<Oceanis 440 Owner Manual.pdf>
<Oceanis 440 Brochure.pdf>
<Oceanis 440 Data.pdf>
<Oceanis 440 Drawing.gif>
<Oceanis 440 Equipment List.pdf>

Gibbs Emilio

May 29, 2017, 4:59:30 AM5/29/17

To: benetea...@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, May 29, 2017, 2:58 AM

Hi
Dan,I also
have a 440. I have a manual but it is not as extensive as
the one you provided.Thank you.Bill Wagner

Sent from my
iPhone
On May 27, 2017, at 11:46
PM, Dan Barac <dan....@bigpond.com>
wrote:

#yiv4601415818
#yiv4601415818 --

_filtered #yiv4601415818 {panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
_filtered #yiv4601415818 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15
5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
#yiv4601415818
#yiv4601415818 p.yiv4601415818MsoNormal, #yiv4601415818
li.yiv4601415818MsoNormal, #yiv4601415818
div.yiv4601415818MsoNormal
{margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;}
#yiv4601415818 a:link, #yiv4601415818
span.yiv4601415818MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv4601415818 a:visited, #yiv4601415818
span.yiv4601415818MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;text-decoration:underline;}
#yiv4601415818 p.yiv4601415818msonormal0, #yiv4601415818
li.yiv4601415818msonormal0, #yiv4601415818
div.yiv4601415818msonormal0
{margin-right:0cm;margin-left:0cm;font-size:11.0pt;}
#yiv4601415818 span.yiv4601415818EmailStyle20
{color:windowtext;}
#yiv4601415818 .yiv4601415818MsoChpDefault
{}
_filtered #yiv4601415818 {margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt
72.0pt;}
#yiv4601415818 div.yiv4601415818WordSection1
{}
#yiv4601415818 Hi
17ia zile mai tarziu el abroga legile adoptate de Dieta sibiana privind egala ptatire a natiunii romane si oficializarea limbii romane. Pentru cunoasterea de sptrit create astfel printre romanii ardeleni fruntasi radicali - B.P. 'eu si c r. Caro Davila - intreprind calatorii de informare in Transilvania. La ii sau Al. Candiano-Popescu sustine cu ardoare ideea unei insurectii j eliberarea provinciei amintite. Prin ziarul Perseverenta el solicita iul locuitorilor Romaniei pentru o campanie antihabsburgica . Dupa >rbiri si consultari in Transilvania cu liderii miscarii nationale este arestat la fiind eliberat la insistentele lui Ion. C. Bratianu.