Re: Pakistan army captures Taliban leader in Swat - Muslim Khan and four other Taliban militants seized - The army spokesman, Major General Athar Abbas, said that Khan and another commander, Mahmood Khan, had been seized. Both had £73,000 bounties on their heads. Three lesser Taliban leaders were also caught.,,The arrests took place in the suburbs of Mingora, the main town in Swat, the army said on its website. Alongside the announcement was a photo of a glum-looking Khan, his trademark black turban removed to reveal silver hair. - http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/sep/11/swat-taliban-leader-arrested

"Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats and camels. __,,الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad."

Sep 12, 2009, 8:40:35 AM9/12/09
Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad." wrote:
> Pakistan army captures Taliban leader in Swat - Muslim Khan and four
> other Taliban militants seized - The army spokesman, Major General
> Athar Abbas, said that Khan and another commander, Mahmood Khan, had
> been seized. Both had £73,000 bounties on their heads. Three lesser
> Taliban leaders were also caught.,,The arrests took place in the suburbs
> of Mingora, the main town in Swat, the army said on its website.
> Alongside the announcement was a photo of a glum-looking Khan, his
> trademark black turban removed to reveal silver hair. -
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/sep/11/swat-taliban-leader-arrested

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, Hijack a plane,
Hijack a ship, ............ Practice all those and you too could
become a prophet !!

이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddzpvj98_0xpck3bg4&pageview=1&hgd=1&hl=en

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

helpi...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com
in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
arah...@gmail.com
kaled...@gmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
niy...@msn.com
mehya...@hotmail.com
niy...@hotmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd
Fastlink, Jordan

moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddzpvj98_0xpck3bg4&pageview=1&hgd=1&hl=en

helpi...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
kaled...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com
in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
arah...@gmail.com
mehya...@hotmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au

moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

[...]

Wassim Noujeim (shitskin moslem Faris Jawad) left Canada to attend a
terrorist training camp in Jordan, and he spent his last nigh in Canda
at this hotel : MONTREAL-AIRPORT,,6500 COTE DE LIESSE,MONTREAL, QC
H4T1E3 CANADA,Hotel Front Desk: 1-514-7393391 :::: Shitskin moslem,
Wassim Noujeim, abusing this service :- Canada, Saint-laurent, QC
h4t1e3, Cote De Liesse Hotels, Bell Canada ------- 이슬람의 성기를 빨
아 당나귀 - - الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddzpvj98_0xpck3bg4&pageview=1&hgd=1&hl=en

Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au
mehya...@hotmail.com
kaled...@gmail.com

Firnando

Sep 12, 2009, 4:02:04 PM9/12/09
Why Are You Here Posting On alt.religion.islam

For those of you who are convinced you know more about Islam than us
Muslims, why are you here?

For those of you who clearly think Islam is not a peaceful religion, why are
you here?

For those of you who think only Christians, Jews or Westerners are going
heaven and us Muslims are hell bound, why are you here?

For those of you who have no interest in a friendly rapport and respectful
exchange of ideas with us Muslims, why are you here?

For those name changer, spammer, imposters and the countless Islamphobia
that throng to this site, WHY ARE YOU HERE???

I know why imposters, spammers, forgers, Infidels, anti-Islam trolls, and a
number of other non-Muslims are here. They engage in dialogue and even when
there disagreement (which is pretty common) it is handled with a basic
modicum of respect for our right to be Muslims and the fact that they are on
an Islamic forum.

I just don't understand why those of you who hate Islam WHY ARE YOU HERE.

"Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats and camels. __,,الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad."

Sep 12, 2009, 3:56:20 PM9/12/09

Krudd the Dud

Sep 12, 2009, 4:01:02 PM9/12/09
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 22:02:04 +0200, "Firnando"
<geovani_t...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>For those of you who are convinced you know more about Islam than us
>Muslims, why are you here?

To tell the truth and negate the lies of Islam.

>For those of you who clearly think Islam is not a peaceful religion, why are
>you here?

To tell the truth and negate the lies of Islam.

>For those of you who think only Christians, Jews or Westerners are going
>heaven and us Muslims are hell bound, why are you here?

To tell the truth and negate the lies of Islam.

>For those of you who have no interest in a friendly rapport and respectful
>exchange of ideas with us Muslims, why are you here?

To tell the truth and negate the lies of Islam.

>For those name changer, spammer, imposters and the countless Islamphobia
>that throng to this site, WHY ARE YOU HERE???

To tell the truth and negate the lies of Islam.

>I know why imposters, spammers, forgers, Infidels, anti-Islam trolls, and a
>number of other non-Muslims are here. They engage in dialogue and even when
>there disagreement (which is pretty common) it is handled with a basic
>modicum of respect for our right to be Muslims and the fact that they are on
>an Islamic forum.
>
>I just don't understand why those of you who hate Islam WHY ARE YOU HERE.

To tell the truth and negate the lies of Islam.

Hope that helps!

regn.pickford

Sep 12, 2009, 6:21:24 PM9/12/09

"Firnando" <geovani_t...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You miss the point.

Your civilised, lawfull,. peacefull Islamic nation Caliphates with Sharia
law, basking in
the power and success of your superior political, educational, science,
philosophy
and quality of life while casting a shadow on our poor
wretched,corrupt,sinfull
Western Christian democracies full of filthy pork eating, dog kissing kuffah
begs the question ...

WHY ARE YOU HERE?

kangarooistan

Sep 12, 2009, 6:52:10 PM9/12/09

.
> I just don't understand why those of you who hate Islam WHY ARE YOU HERE.

They think more abuse may slow down the rapid rise of Islam

91,267 more Muslims every day prove their efforts are in vain

Islam has never before in all history grown so fast

truth and justice ALWAYS win in the end mate

NOTHING can save western taxpayers from being bled to death by and for
Israel and the complete collapse of all western empires AGAIN in their
latest failed Crusade

kanga
=====

"Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats and camels. __,,الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad."

Sep 12, 2009, 6:59:47 PM9/12/09

kangarooistan

Sep 12, 2009, 7:11:13 PM9/12/09

"Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats and camels. __,,الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad."

structures

Sep 12, 2009, 7:56:40 PM9/12/09

> Why Are You Here Posting On alt.religion.islam
>
> For those of you who are convinced you know more about Islam than us
> Muslims, why are you here?

Just replying to 10 years of your spam and trolling about Islam and verbal
abuse of Jews and Christians to Christian and other groups. Even some of
your nicks are offensive (see below).

Hypocritic canadian liar Wassim Absood Noujeim born in Nablus - you are
disgrace of Islam and I doubt you are Muslim.

I have a lot of Muslim friends - they all say you are a government spy.

Just to remind everyone that Firnando has 100s nicks all used by ONE PERSON
LIVING IN CANADA (Wassim Absood Noujeim) AND HE IS ALSO KATRINA
blondes_g...@yahoo.com and Abu Alwafa aka <150 other troll names>

Other ID'S ON THE INTERNET NEWSGROUPS:

Abu Alwafa : If you Yahoo, his ID is noujwas
better known as Abu-Alwafa ( almared...@hotmail.com )
aka soumi
aka R Geovani (geovani_t...@yahoo.com)
aka "Ardalan Keykavoussi" <hindu_hu...@yahoo.com>
aka "Firnando" <geovani_t...@yahoo.com>
aka "V i v a P a l e s t i n e!" <alfala...@netscape.net>
aka "Zionism is a cancer growing on Uncle Sam's ass"
<kike_o...@yahoo.com>
aka "Muslims Always Victorious" <zim...@295.ca>
aka "Shoes Thrower" <blondes_g...@yahoo.com>
aka "Islam is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"
<ana_faris_...@hotmail.com>
aka "Nawaz" <nawaz_ch...@yahoo.com>
aka "JMD Morgan" <John...@email.non>
aka "kangarooistan" <kangaro...@gmail.com>
aka "dabboor" <b-abu-...@juno.com>
aka Blondes Gaulloises (blondes_g...@yahoo.com)
aka Haitham Abdelhadi (hadi.p...@home.com)
aka Ilan Ramon (lost_jew...@yahoo.com )
aka Wassim S. Absood aka geovani_t...@yahoo.com
aka "Shoes Thrower" <blondes_g...@yahoo.com>
aka "Firnando" <geovani_t...@yahoo.com>
aka nou...@mailexcite.com
aka wassim....@polymtl.ca
aka sch...@yahoogroups.com
aka was...@farid-el-atrache.com .......
aka Faris Jawad ana_faris_...@hotmail.com
http://symbolictruth.fateback.com/abulwafa.htm
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.religion.islam/msg/21bfa6250a0d89ef
aka "Faris Jawad" <a29...@hotmail.com>
aka "LA ILAH ILLALLAH MOHAMMED-UR-RASOOL ULLAH"
<la_ilaha...@yahoo.com>
(69.157.8.226)
aka "Saif Al-Islam" <la_ilaha...@yahoo.com (69.157.11.120)
<truth_st...@yahoo.com
aka Muslims Are Good Folks" <la_ilaha...@yahoo.com
(69.157.20.115)
69.157.4.71
aka katucha is the zionists worst nightmare"
<truth_st...@yahoo.com>
69.157.13.91
aka Zionism is a cancer growing on Uncle Sam's ass" <kike_o...@yahoo.com
65.92.45.181
Zionism is a cancer" <kike_o...@yahoo.com
"Ahura Mazda" <zoroastrians.c...@hotmail.com>
Kayid Al-Kuffar <Kaye...@gmail.com>
69.157.4.62
Qahir Al-Ashrar" <alrajul_...@hotmail.com
69.157.12.219
Qahir Al-Ashrar <alrajul_...@hotmail.com>
24.141.77.2
"Ahura Mazda" <trolls...@yahoo.com
69.157.21.92
69.157.21.2
Liu Yan <blondes_g...@yahoo.com>
"Ardalan Keykavoussi" <zoroastrians.c...@hotmail.com>
Zoroastar Sucks" <zoroastrians.c...@hotmail.com
69.157.5.70
The President of yaako.com" <hindu_hu...@yahoo.com
The president of gazeta.pl" <trolls...@yahoo.com>
69.157.18.23
"We are Muslims, and we are extremely proud of it."
<born_to_...@hotmail.com
69.157.13.172
"Katrina" <blondes_g...@yahoo.com>
"LORD RAMA" <hindu_hu...@yahoo.com>
69.157.11.121
"Muslim With Mission" <muslim.wi...@gmail.com
"Kayid Al-Kuffar" <Kaye...@gmail.com>
From: "Deev" <kike_o...@yahoo.com>
"Saif Al-Islam" <ana_faris_...@hotmail.com
"Saif Al-Islam" <x_fari...@yahoo.com
Sinbad" <ana_faris_...@hotmail.com
"Sabastawi" <faris.bi...@sympatico.ca>
"Abu Alwafa" <faris...@yahoo.com>
"Free Palestine" <ana_faris_...@hotmail.com>
Abu-Alwafa" <almared...@yahoo.com>
"All praise is due to Allah Lord of the Worlds, the Owner of all of the
creation"
JMD Morgan <John...@email.non>
<almared...@yahoo.com
"Salem" <almared...@yahoo.com>
"Nidal" <almared...@yahoo.com>
Si-Salah" < almared...@yahoo.com>
"Troll Hunter" <big_abu...@hotmail.com
"Troll Hunter" <geovani_t...@yahoo.com
"Troll Hunter" <trolls...@yahoo.com>
R Geovani (geovani_t...@yahoo.com)
"Firnando" <geovani_t...@yahoo.com 69.157.12.151
"�Do�g�T" <na...@muerto.com> (64.187.49.234)
dabboor" b-abu-alw...@juno.com
Franko Pizza nouj...@mailexcite.com
Franko Pizza" <frank...@aol.com
SPAM HUNTER" <frank...@aol.com> 207.210.4.118
Born To Serve Islam" <born_to_...@hotmail.com (65.92.47.8)
Death to Israel..Israel has no Right to Exist" <frank...@aol.com
"Abu Alwafa" <faris...@yahoo.com> 207.195.254.245
Ilan Ramon (lost_jew...@yahoo.com )
"�k��j�k�n"
<lost_jew...@yahoo.com>
"�k��j�k�n" <Islam_ will_ replace_collapsing_ Amerikan_
emp...@sooner.com
"Burhan" <Islam-will-replace-col...@hotmail.com>
"Burhan" <jdyo...@yahoo.com>
Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire"
"I, Enemy Combatant" <Antis...@battlefield.usa>
<islam_to_replace...@yahoo.com>
jdyo...@yahoo.com (64.187.48.91)
"katucha" <jdyo...@yahoo.com>
Mujahid" <alfala...@netscape.net (64.187.48.91)
"Maher" <alfala...@netscape.net (64.187.48.91)
"Long Live Palestine" <alfala...@netscape.net>
Butros Kondara" <truth_st...@yahoo.com ( 64.187.46.2)
Muslims will soon be victorious" <truth_st...@yahoo.com
"zimbawi" <zim...@295.ca (64.187.46.2)
Blondes Gaulloises (blondes_g...@yahoo.com)
"K�y�N�ȦۧU���h�a&qu
ot; <blondes_g...@yahoo.com
"Troll Hunter" <blondes_g...@yahoo.com>
"Katrina" <blondes_g...@yahoo.com>
Liu Yan" <blondes_g...@yahoo.com
Wassim S. Absood sch...@yahoogroups.com
Haitham Abdelhadi (hadi.plo...@home.com) was...@farid-el-atrache.com
Wassim Adel Noujeim" <was...@farid-el-atrache.com
muhammad" <islamic_jour...@msapubli.com>
(hadi....@home.com <sis...@elbeyt.com
Rudolph W. Giuliani <kike_o...@yahoo.com
kike_o...@yahoo.com (213.186.171.251)
"Romero" <rom...@chicoutimi.com> (sock puppet)
Other sock puppets :
"Salim" <sa...@invalid.net>
Estella Avalos" <est...@nospam.com
" "- Prof. Jonez�"" <jo...@norcom.ca>
I Report, You Decide" <tle...@yahoo.com>
"Nasser" <Long_Live...@aol.com>
(Bush is the AntiChrist ?)
Si-Salah <sis...@elbeyt.com>
aka R Geovani (geovani_t...@yahoo.com) aka "dabboor"
(hadi....@home.com)
aka Ilan Ramon (lost_jew...@yahoo.com )
aka Wassim S. Absood aka geovani_t...@yahoo.com
nou...@mailexcite.com
wassim....@polymtl.ca sch...@yahoogroups.com
was...@farid-el-atrache.com .......

He said he is also a "Telecommunications Engineer???" (studied at l'�cole
Polytechnique in Montreal in 1998) and "Web developer working on different
Web projects in Canada and the USA".

> [...]
>
> 11): V i v a P a l e s t i n e! http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1952320D
>
> 12): Zionism is a cancer http://makeashorterlink.com/?G5C52120D
>
> 13): All praise is due to Allah Lord of the Worlds, the Owner of all of
> the creation
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?M1D53120D
>
> 14): "Avenger" <ave...@avengers.co.uk
>
> 15): ISLAAM -THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?P29225D8D
>
> 16): ?k��j?k�n http://makeashorterlink.com/?N1682282C
>
> 17) : Ilan Ramon: Kike Lost in Space
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?A3561220D
>
> 18): Death to Israel..Israel has no Right to Exist
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2B61520D
>
> 19): Muslims Always victorious http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2331210D
>
> 20): Buddy III http://makeashorterlink.com/?A5092514E
>
> 21): "Dr. Lippschitz" <lipps...@labs.edu
>
> 22) "Venceremos" <ser...@bellsouth.net
>
> 23): "Aviroce" <dudar...@gmail.com
>
> 24): "M�bius Pretzel" <Mobius....@yahoo.com
>
> 25): "Gary Renzetti" <liz...@connection.com
>
> 26): NY Transfer News <NY.Trans...@blythe.org
>
> 27): "john" <abcd_leba...@yahoo.com
>
> 28): "torresD" <torr...@hotmail.com
>
> 29):"Bongblaster" <bongb...@peoplepc.com
>
> 30): "The Re"vvdd" <reg...@agglicoonn.com.za
>
> 31): "Firnando" <geovani_t...@yahoo.com
>
> 32): "Qahir Al-Ashrar" <alrajul_...@hotmail.com
>
> 33): "jamiil" <jalq...@gmail.com
>
> 34): "Doc Martian" <docma...@verizon.net
>
> 35): "Heinrich" <Hein...@Ruhrgasnet.de
>
> 36): "steve" <mcsantp...@yahoo.com
>
> 37): Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?A2281282C
>
> 38): 1MAN4ALL http://makeashorterlink.com/?G16732D6C
>
> 39): markzoom http://masl.to/?T2BE4245E
>
> 40): "VTR" <vexj...@gmx.us
>
> 41): "Kosher Cunny" <ma...@REMOVE.gmail.com
>
> 42): "Isl�m: The Only True Religion for the Whole Mankind"
> <jdyo...@yahoo.com
>
> 43): "Otis Willie PIO The American War Library"
> <themilit...@pacbell.net
>
> 44): "B. H. Cramer" <Iya...@alltimes.yep
>
> 45) "SLAP THAT MOSSAD BITCH!!!" <Bit...@mossad.org
>
> 46) "Doomsday Cultist" <bardi...@mypacks.net
>
> 47) "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com
>
> 48) "HHW" <coaste...@yahoo.com
>
> 49) "Islam is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"
> <ana_faris_...@hotmail.com
>
> 50) "Codebreaker" <Codeb...@bigsecret.com>
>
> 51) "Bugman" <jmpo...@hotmail.com>
>
> 52) "Eli Grubman" <eli.g...@googlemail.com>
>
> 53) "4PeaceMirelle" <anam...@gmail.com>
>
> 54) "www.freedomtofascism.com" <tr...@r.us
>
> 55) "who_cares" <too_many_ro...@yahoo.com>
>
> 56) "Boo hoo" <litet...@camden.us>
>
> 57) <True_Patri...@hotmail.com>
>
> 58) <sha...@comcast.net>
>
> 59) Yaako Warrior" <yaakow...@grabbolahands.com>
>
> 60) "al92653" <al9...@xyz.com>
>
> 61) "Viejo Vizcacha" <nats_u...@yahoo.com>
>
> 62) "Surfer" <n...@spam.net>

"Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats and camels. __,,الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad."

Sep 12, 2009, 8:17:55 PM9/12/09

Spartan613

Sep 14, 2009, 3:27:59 AM9/14/09

"Firnando" <geovani_t...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

To get an answer to my question, for one thing......

Have muslims apologised for the attacks (DELIBERATELY aimed at
non-combatants, USING non-combatants) of 11 Sept 2001?

--
"I encourage my students to maintain a proper sight picture, trigger
control, and to release the shot without disturbance of their position. It

Me.

"Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats and camels. __,,الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad."

"Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats and camels. __,,الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad."

Sep 16, 2009, 4:04:16 PM9/16/09

"Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats and camels. __,,الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad."

Sep 16, 2009, 4:04:49 PM9/16/09

were child molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -

kangarooistan

Sep 16, 2009, 4:11:27 PM9/16/09
On Sep 13, 8:56 am, "structures" <k...@on.late> wrote:
> [...]

> aka Wassim S. Absood aka geovani_the_ital...@yahoo.com
> nouj...@mailexcite.com
> wassim.nouj...@polymtl.ca sch...@yahoogroups.com
> was...@farid-el-atrache.com  .......
>
> He said he is also a "Telecommunications Engineer???" (studied at l'école

> Polytechnique in Montreal in 1998) and "Web developer working on different
> Web projects in Canada and the USA".
>

> > The following list shows some lunatic Muzzies and thier identities.
>
> > .( Research done by : "Katrina" <blondes_gaulloi...@yahoo.com )
>
> > 1) :"Muslim With Mission" <muslim.with.miss...@gmail.com
>
> > 2):"Kayid Al-Kuffar" <Kayed...@gmail.com

> > 3): We are Muslims, and we are extremely proud of it.
>
> >      http://makeashorterlink.com/?R3482282C
>
> > 4): "Ramabriga" <Ramabr...@gmail.com

> > 5): LeNoir    http://makeashorterlink.com/?C5F83604C
>
> > 6): Islam is the religion chosen by Allah for all humanity
>
> >        http://makeashorterlink.com/?B34F2571C
>
> > 7): "kangarooistan"
> >http://makeashorterlink.com/?T29D1242E
>
> > 8 ): "Muslims Are Good Folks" <la_ilaha_illa_...@yahoo.com

> > 9 ):  ISLAM - THE SOLUTION OF MODERN PROBLEMS
> >  http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2855320D
>
> > 10): "Mirelle" <mirellepoe...@gmail.com

> > 11): V i v a P a l e s t i n e!  http://makeashorterlink.com/?T1952320D
>
> > 12): Zionism is a cancerhttp://makeashorterlink.com/?G5C52120D

> > 13): All praise is due to Allah Lord of the Worlds, the Owner of all of
> > the creation
> >http://makeashorterlink.com/?M1D53120D
>
> > 14):  "Avenger" <aven...@avengers.co.uk

> > 15): ISLAAM -THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD
> >http://makeashorterlink.com/?P29225D8D
>
> > 16):  ?k½ü¤j?k¦n  http://makeashorterlink.com/?N1682282C

> > 17) : Ilan Ramon: Kike Lost in Space
> >http://makeashorterlink.com/?A3561220D
>
> > 18): Death to Israel..Israel has no Right to Exist
> >http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2B61520D
>
> > 19): Muslims Always victorious  http://makeashorterlink.com/?P2331210D
>
> > 20): Buddy IIIhttp://makeashorterlink.com/?A5092514E
>
> > 21): "Dr. Lippschitz" <lippsch...@labs.edu
>
> > 22) "Venceremos" <ser...@bellsouth.net
>
> > 23): "Aviroce" <dudaras...@gmail.com
>
> > 24): "Möbius Pretzel" <Mobius.Pret...@yahoo.com
>
> > 25): "Gary Renzetti" <lizg...@connection.com
>
> > 26):  NY Transfer News <NY.Transfer.N...@blythe.org
>
> > 27):  "john" <abcd_lebanon_sa...@yahoo.com
>
> > 28): "torresD" <torres...@hotmail.com
>
> > 29):"Bongblaster" <bongblas...@peoplepc.com

> > 30): "The Re"vvdd" <reg...@agglicoonn.com.za
>
> > 31): "Firnando" <geovani_the_ital...@yahoo.com
>
> > 32): "Qahir Al-Ashrar" <alrajul_almona...@hotmail.com
>
> > 33): "jamiil" <jalqa...@gmail.com
>
> > 34):  "Doc Martian" <docmart...@verizon.net
>
> > 35):  "Heinrich" <Heinr...@Ruhrgasnet.de
>
> > 36):  "steve" <mcsantpollut...@yahoo.com

> > 37):  Islam Will Replace Collapsing Amerikan Empire
> >http://makeashorterlink.com/?A2281282C
>
> > 38): 1MAN4ALLhttp://makeashorterlink.com/?G16732D6C
>
> > 39): markzoom  http://masl.to/?T2BE4245E
>
> > 40): "VTR" <vexjo...@gmx.us
>
> > 41):  "Kosher Cunny" <m...@REMOVE.gmail.com
>
> > 42):   "Islâm: The Only True Religion for the Whole Mankind"

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Sep 16, 2009, 5:39:01 PM9/16/09
http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=585:clg-updates-us-government-declared-bioterrorism-qpublic-health-emergencyq-in-october-2008&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

http://www.infomicheldogna.com/
Do you know really that Evil soup the murdering WHO & US Swines want
to inject into you & your dear ones.
Vaccination is certainly NOT HALLAL & certainly a DEFINITIVE SLAP IN
THE FACE OF THE CREATOR ALLAH
ISLAMISTS OF THE WORLD HAVE TO REACT SINCE THE SHEEPY GUTLESS
CHRISTIANS GOYS ARE UNABLE TO DO SO

- ALUMINIUM (adjuvant) :
- SULFATE D'AMMONIUM :
- BÊTA- PROPIOLACTONE :
- LEVURES GENETIQUEMENT MODIFIEES (OGM !!!),
- ADN BACTERIEN OU VIRAL D'ANIMAUX :
- LATEX :
- GLUTAMATE DE SODIUM :
- FORMALDEHYDE (formol) :
- POLYSORBATE 80 :
- TRI(N)BUTYLPHOSPHATE :
- GLUTARALDEHYDE :
- GELATINE : .
- GENTAMYCINE ET POLYMYXINE B : Antibiotiques toxiques .
- MERCURE (conservateur) :
- NEOMYCINE : Antibiotique qui perturbe l'absorption de la vitamine
B6. .
- PHENOL / PHENOXYETHANOL :
- BORATE DE SODIUM (Borax) : Mort aux rats ( !) contenu dans le très a
la mode Gardasil.
- CELLULES HUMAINES ET ANIMALES :
mouton; cervelle de lapin, de cobaye; reins de chien, coeur de boeuf,
reins de singe, embryons de poulets,
oeufs de poules et de canards, sérum de veau, etc.

WILL ISLAM AT LARGE WILL BE ABLE TO SAVE THE WORLD OF THE PLANNED MASS
MURDER ? Lets see ?

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
Gold Mine)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One Never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
"True Geology" Foundation Document
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327
"Turcaud Bath" as a free gift to Suffering Humanity
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/107947

IS ISLAM ABLE TO FEND OFF THE US & WHO JEWS ' PLANNED FLU VACCINAL
HOLOCAUST ... and be the only ones able to react in the face of that
planned Crime against Humanity ?

"Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats and camels. __,,الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad."

Sep 16, 2009, 7:10:08 PM9/16/09

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddzpvj98_0xpck3bg4&pageview=1&hgd=1&hl=en

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Sep 17, 2009, 3:41:43 AM9/17/09
On Sep 16, 9:45 pm, kangarooistan <kangarooist...@gmail.com> wrote:
snip
( please, All Islamists of the World unite to Save the World)

IF SO ISLAM SHOULD NOT LEND THE SHOULDER TO THE PLANNED FLU
VACCINATION MURDERS OF MILLIONS BY THE WHO TERRORISTS, BACKED UP BY
THE UNITED STATES TERRORIST GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATIONS

IS ISLAM PARTY INTO THE PLANNED VACCINAL GENOCIDE OR ARE THE ISLAMISTS
AS WELL UNABLE TO REACT AS THE GROVELLING BALLESS CHRISTIANS IN THE
FACE OF THAT NEW JEWS ' HOLOCAUST ?
http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=585:clg-updates-us-government-declared-bioterrorism-qpublic-health-emergencyq-in-october-2008&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

WILL ISLAM AT LARGE BE ABLE TO SAVE THE WORLD OF THE PLANNED MASS

"Did you know? - bestiality is entrenched in the mozlim cult - even the false profit mohammed had his harem of favourite goats and camels. __,,الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الش Mozlems._.fuck-.goats-like-false-.prophet.-.mohammad."

Sep 17, 2009, 6:06:57 AM9/17/09

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddzpvj98_0xpck3bg4&pageview=1&hgd=1&hl=en

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddzpvj98_0xpck3bg4&pageview=1&hgd=1&hl=en

Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=ddzpvj98_0xpck3bg4&pageview=1&hgd=1&hl=en

helpi...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
nextsapr...@gmail.com
mehya...@hotmail.com

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems

Dec 29, 2009, 12:59:16 PM12/29/09
>>> ------- 이슬람의 성기 를 빨 아 당나귀 - - الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب

allaah were child molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

Wassim Noujeim (shitskin moslem Faris Jawad) left Canada to attend a
terrorist training camp in Jordan, and he spent his last nigh in Canda
at this hotel : MONTREAL-AIRPORT,,6500 COTE DE LIESSE,MONTREAL, QC
H4T1E3 CANADA,Hotel Front Desk: 1-514-7393391 :::: Shitskin moslem,
Wassim Noujeim, abusing this service :- Canada, Saint-laurent, QC
h4t1e3, Cote De Liesse Hotels, Bell Canada ---

Wassim Noujeim. 8110 Pesant Saint-Leonard, QC H1R 2Y2 Canada.
Phone: +1 514 728 0550 mailto: nou...@yahoo.com -
---- 이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 - - الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

Hamzeh Abu-Abed

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

Ardalan Keykavoussi

Dec 29, 2009, 1:18:04 PM12/29/09
Hindu man marries dog to beat 'curse'

CHENNAI, India (AFP) - An Indian farmer has married his dog in a bid to
overcome what he believes is a curse caused by him having stoned to death
two mating dogs in his rice field, press reports said.

The 34-year-old farmer, identified as Selvakumar from Sivaganga district in
the southern state of Tamil Nadu, fell on bad fortune 15 years ago after
killing the dogs and hanging their carcasses from a tree.

A few days later, his hearing and speech were impaired and he was unable to
walk.

Doctors were clueless, but an astrologer finally told him he was cursed by
the spirits of the dogs he had killed. He could undo the curse only if he
married a dog and live with it, the soothsayer said.

After a long search for a 'suitable bride', Selvakumar managed to get a
four-year-old mongrel bitch from a friend and had a fully-fledged Hindu
wedding in front of villagers and elders on Sunday, eyewitnesses said.

The canine bride, named Selvi, was adorned in a sari and flowers and brought
to the temple by village women. A Hindu priest conducted the ceremony.

The reports, however, said Selvi the dog attempted to make a run for it --
apparently due to the large crowds -- but was eventually tracked down and
returned to her new 'husband'.

"The dog is only for lifting the curse and after that, he plans to get a
real bride," a friend of the groom said.

"moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - yaako warrior from auz., nz..., korea., germany, rsa, usa., sweden, hong kong, canada, russia, china, denmark, uk, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems moslems._.fuck-.goats-like-false.-.prophet.-.mohammad."

Dec 29, 2009, 3:03:46 PM12/29/09
[...]

Emily Fabian (aka Em, Millie, Jinan) can count herself lucky that her
family aren't mohammadans, or her life would be at risk of so called
honor killings because she divorced Leonardo Fabian - see pictures of
the newly divorced new apostate Emily Fabian, UNVEILED - ______ follow
the below link ......

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

kangarooistan

Dec 29, 2009, 3:50:12 PM12/29/09
To Hell With Democracy...
Layla Anwar

December 29, 2009

To Hell with you and with your Democracy. To Hell with you and with
your "Human Rights".

We have experienced nothing from your "democracy" and "freedom" but
pain and loss. We have experienced nothing from your democracy but
bombs, radiation, diseases, imprisonment, torture, rapes, killings,
ruins, exiile and death....

Fuck you and fuck your freedoms. And fuck your left, all of your left
that barks about freedom and human rights.

You are a fucking circus and a sham all of you.

And take your theories, your books , your alternative readings, your
sources, your gurus, your academics and shove them up your collective
asses.

Am done with you shitty lot, am done with your pussy footings, am done
with your reverence to mediocrity, am done with your fucking leftists
gurus, am done with your theories of imperialism, capitalism, zionism,
communism....

Seven years on and you still bark the same shit our way....the shit
you read and regurgitate like fucking parrots, the shit from America,
right from the heart of the beast and its so called alternative media
and experts, the fucking Arab experts sitting on their big fat greasy
asses in the belly of the monster...the American experts trained in
Kibbutz, the constipated liberal Academia of my butt, the pedantic
moronic politically know it all liberals progressives, the retarded
dumb politically correct farts...I have seen it all.

Tell you what motherfuckers, rapists of nations, yes you are rapists
of nations, I don't want your fucking democracy. I don't give a fuck
about your so called human rights. I don't give a shit about your
freedoms, all I want is to live. Give me back dictatorship now.

http://www.uruknet.de/index.php?p=m61567&hd=&size=1&l=e

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Dec 29, 2009, 9:22:52 PM12/29/09
http://www.omencity.com/nuke-palestine.jpg

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ipvdBnU8F8
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

"I don't care what you fuckers think!"
- KRudd the KRude Rat at his finest again.

"We'll just change it all when we get in."
- Garrett the carrott

Newsbot

Dec 29, 2009, 9:46:11 PM12/29/09
In article <00c43e46$0$15574$c3e...@news.astraweb.com>, " Dr. Sir John Howard,
AC, WSCMoF " <""samiam\"@hihat.com is a lying, dhimmi troll
."> says...
> http://www.omencity.com/nuke-palestine.jpg

Fuck the whole lot of those filthy asslifters:

http://www.omencity.com/fuck_you.jpg