Scite4Titanium 1.3 and Notepad++ Titanium Plugin

58 visninger
Gå til det første ulæste opslag
Indlægget blev slettet

Rudolf

ulæst,
26. maj 2010, 09.10.0526.05.2010
til Appcelerator Titanium
Hi,

Just a short note that Appcelerator Titanium mobile SDK 1.3 has been
incorporated as callltips into Scite and Notepad++, two of the webs
leading free source code editors. Hope this makes programming more
fun.

More details and download links can be found at:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfrprrw7_19cvmjqkck

Best regards
rudolf

Jeff Haynie

ulæst,
26. maj 2010, 13.57.3526.05.2010
til appcelerat...@googlegroups.com
nice. i just tweeted about it!

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Rudolf <rudol...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Just a short note that Appcelerator Titanium mobile SDK 1.3  has been
incorporated as cooltips into

Scite and Notepad++, two of the webs leading free source code editors.
Hope this makes programming more fun.

More details and download links can be found at:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfrprrw7_19cvmjqkck

Best regards

rudolf

wilmer Abreu

ulæst,
26. maj 2010, 15.32.5426.05.2010
til appcelerat...@googlegroups.com
have a mac os x version ? how to use this on mac os x jeff ?

Jeff Haynie

ulæst,
26. maj 2010, 16.35.5726.05.2010
til appcelerat...@googlegroups.com
i don't think this works on OSX. It says on GTK and Win32.

Also, we're going to be releasing an official Titanium IDE product soon.

Rudolf

ulæst,
27. maj 2010, 07.36.2127.05.2010
til Appcelerator Titanium
There are several entries on google about using Scite on MAC OS.
Unfortunately I do not have a MAC to test it out.

regards

rudolf

On 26 Mai, 22:35, Jeff Haynie <jhay...@appcelerator.com> wrote:
> i don't think this works on OSX. It says on GTK and Win32.
>
> Also, we're going to be releasing an official Titanium IDE product soon.
>
> On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 12:32 PM, wilmer Abreu

> <santodomingonl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> > have a mac os x version ? how to use this on mac os x jeff ?
> > El 26/05/2010, a las 13:57, Jeff Haynie escribió:
>
> > nice. i just tweeted about it!
>

> > On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 6:06 AM, Rudolf <rudolf.b...@googlemail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Hi,
>
> >> Just a short note that Appcelerator Titanium mobile SDK 1.3  has been
> >> incorporated as cooltips into
> >> Scite and Notepad++, two of the webs leading free source code editors.
> >> Hope this makes programming more fun.
>
> >> More details and download links can be found at:
>
> >>http://docs.google.com/View?id=dfrprrw7_19cvmjqkck
>
> >> Best regards
>
> >> rudolf
>
> >> --