winners?

1 view

dr123

May 12, 2008, 9:50:04 AM5/12/08
to Android Challenge
Where can i see the winner's list???

Justin (Google Employee)

May 12, 2008, 11:24:23 AM5/12/08
to Android Challenge
We are currently in the process of asking all first round participants
for their permission to post information about them and their
submissions.

Cheers,
Justin
Android Team @ Google

dr123

May 12, 2008, 12:26:48 PM5/12/08
to Android Challenge
I answered yes in the rejection email form.
But it said google officials...i hope my application is not shown to
everyone! Am I right? please respond...

On 12 Μάϊος, 18:24, "Justin (Google Employee)" <j...@google.com>

gtandon

May 12, 2008, 1:32:04 PM5/12/08
to Android Challenge
Justin responded in the ADC I Opt-in thread that "publicly" implicitly
meant Android Challenge Gallery.

http://groups.google.com/group/android-challenge/t/c0dc843f0916dde0
> > > Where can i see the winner's list???- Hide quoted text -

Mr. Tanvir

May 12, 2008, 2:05:46 PM5/12/08
to android-...@googlegroups.com
i think most of us(the loosing party) dont want to publish our idea or information about our app publicly right now cz most of us will continue the app for the ADCII or other real time business.
GooGle can publish our(loosers) names/countries publicly but not the apps.
if any loosers decide to display his app publicly then they can

So i think a new Opt-in with these 3 queries

1) Like to publish app publicly ?
2) Like to publish information publicly ?
3) Like to publish information to the judges(OHA) ?

is required to remove the confusion.

regards
tanvir

q2dm1

May 12, 2008, 3:36:48 PM5/12/08
to Android Challenge
Agreed.

On May 12, 8:05 pm, "Mr. Tanvir" <tanvircue...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i think most of us(the loosing party) dont want to publish our idea or
> information about our app publicly right now cz most of us will continue the
> app for the ADCII or other real time business.
> GooGle can publish our(loosers) names/countries publicly but not the apps.
> if any loosers decide to display his app publicly then they can
>
> So i think a new Opt-in with these 3 queries
>
> 1) Like to publish app publicly ?
> 2) Like to publish information publicly ?
> 3) Like to publish information to the judges(OHA) ?
>
> is required to remove the confusion.
>
> regards
> tanvir

Rui Martins

May 12, 2008, 11:35:20 AM5/12/08
to Android Challenge
Hi Justin,

Great to hear someone get back to us

But " all first round participants ... post information" ?
Isn't this too vague ?

A lot of the participants asked for clarifications about the opt-in
Email, but none was given so far !

Hope some light could be given, on these subjects.

Rui Martins

May 12, 2008, 1:37:09 PM5/12/08
to Android Challenge
But what does "Gallery" mean ?

Description ?
Pictures ?
Video ?
download *.apk files ?
Full project Description ?

What ?

Messages should be clearly stated, without any chance of ambiguity !
Or else, a slew of questions will follow, as usual :(