True Crime George Carlin Quote

Offsho...@nospam.com

Jun 23, 2008, 6:12:22 PM6/23/08
Instead of warning pregnant women not to drink, I think female
alcoholics ought to be told not to fuck.

Alison MacIntyre

Jun 23, 2008, 7:44:52 PM6/23/08
On Jun 23, 4:12 pm, OffshoreEd...@nospam.com wrote:
> Instead of warning pregnant women not to drink, I think female
> alcoholics ought to be told not to fuck.

"If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?"

James Dolan

Jun 23, 2008, 9:23:43 PM6/23/08
in article <ns7064dncirlvll51...@4ax.com>,
<offsho...@nospam.com> wrote:

|Instead of warning pregnant women not to drink, I think female
|alcoholics ought to be told not to fuck.

"If everybody knew the truth about everybody else's thoughts, there
would be way more murders."

--

jdo...@math.ucr.edu

Paralle...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2008, 10:41:13 PM6/23/08
On Jun 23, 8:23 pm, jdo...@math.UUCP (James Dolan) wrote:
> in article <ns7064dncirlvll51q3f9th6l3quvd5...@4ax.com>,

>  <offshoreed...@nospam.com> wrote:
>
> |Instead of warning pregnant women not to drink, I think female
> |alcoholics ought to be told not to fuck.
>
> "If everybody knew the truth about everybody else's thoughts, there
> would be way more murders."
>
> --
>
> jdo...@math.ucr.edu

"What does a dog do on his day off?
He can't just lie around - that's his JOB!"

In honor of George Carlin, our dog has the day off today.

Message has been deleted

Offsho...@nospam.com

Jun 23, 2008, 11:44:21 PM6/23/08

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them
are stupider than that.

You know the good thing about all those executions in Texas? Fewer
Texans.

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a
courthouse: You cannot post "Thou shalt not steal," "Thou shalt not
commit adultery," and "Thou shalt not lie" in a building full of
lawyers, judges, and politicians. It creates a hostile work
environment.

Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just
enough money not to quit.

ChristsNemesis

Jun 24, 2008, 10:58:07 AM6/24/08
A "compassionate conservative" is one who'd leave the broomstick in
your raped mother's cunt to stop the blood.

yD

Jun 24, 2008, 12:23:55 PM6/24/08
On Jun 23, 11:44 pm, OffshoreEd...@nospam.com wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:44:52 -0700 (PDT), Alison MacIntyre

the best thing about getting old is that people will carry almost
anything for you.

Message has been deleted