Fact: there is a cure for type-2 diabetes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 24, 2008, 3:40:32 AM12/24/08
It is losing the VAT (visceral adipose tissue aka ectopic fat) by
eating less, down to the right amount, that may possibly result in a
cure for type-2 diabetes:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Here, cure (reversal) is defined as coming off of medications:

"The metabolic abnormalities of type 2 diabetes can be reversed
reproducibly by bariatric surgery. By quantifying the major
pathophysiological abnormalities in insulin secretion and insulin
action after surgery, the sequence of events leading to restoration of
normal metabolism can be defined. Liver fat levels fall within days
and normal hepatic insulin sensitivity is restored. Simultaneously,
plasma glucose levels return towards normal. Insulin sensitivity of
muscle remains abnormal, at least over the weeks and months after
bariatric surgery. The effect of the surgery is explicable solely in
terms of energy restriction. By combining this information with
prospective observation of the changes immediately preceding the onset
of type 2 diabetes, a clear picture emerges. Insulin resistance in
muscle, caused by inherited and environmental factors, facilitates the
development of fatty liver during positive energy balance. Once
established, the increased insulin secretion required to maintain
plasma glucose levels will further increase liver fat deposition.
Fatty liver causes resistance to insulin suppression of hepatic
glucose output as well as raised plasma triacylglycerol. Exposure of
beta cells to increased levels of fatty acids, derived from
circulating and locally deposited triacylglycerol, suppresses
glucose-mediated insulin secretion. This is reversible initially, but
eventually becomes permanent. The essential time sequence of the
pathogenesis of type 2 diabetes is now evident. Muscle insulin
resistance determines the rate at which fatty liver progresses, and
ectopic fat deposition in liver and islet underlies the related
dynamic defects of hepatic insulin resistance and beta cell
dysfunction. These defects are capable of dramatic reversal under
hypoenergetic feeding conditions, completely in early diabetes and to
a worthwhile extent in more established disease."

Source:

"Pathogenesis of type 2 diabetes: tracing the reverse route from cure
to cause."

Diabetologia. 2008 Oct;51(10):1781-9. Epub 2008 Aug 26.

Link to full text:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/j088876181l3qu55/

celebration of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah, the
Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://HeartMDPhD.com/WDJW

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Tiger Lily

Dec 24, 2008, 4:18:50 PM12/24/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> It is losing the VAT (visceral adipose tissue aka ectopic fat) by
> eating less, down to the right amount, that may possibly result in a
> cure for type-2 diabetes
>
> Here, cure (reversal) is defined as coming off of medications:

snipped chung's tripe

the treatment triad for diabetes is diet/exercise/meds

you may lose enough weight that you are controlled by diet/exercise, but
you will always be diabetic, if you don't believe that, put the weight
back on and see what happens

once a diabetic, always a diabetic

my brothers and their families all watch their weight, ensure they get
lots of exercise and generally take good care of themselves in an
attempt to stave off a type 2 diagnosis

--
kate
type 1 since 1987

MāckŠŽ

Dec 24, 2008, 9:51:54 PM12/24/08
On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:18:50 -0700, Tiger Lily <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>> Here, cure (reversal) is defined as coming off of medications:
>
>snipped chung's tripe

chung "tripe" is right because that statement is nothing but a lie.

>the treatment triad for diabetes is diet/exercise/meds
>
>you may lose enough weight that you are controlled by diet/exercise, but
>you will always be diabetic, if you don't believe that, put the weight
>back on and see what happens
>
>once a diabetic, always a diabetic
>
>my brothers and their families all watch their weight, ensure they get
>lots of exercise and generally take good care of themselves in an
>attempt to stave off a type 2 diagnosis

why did you cross post to the kook troll newsgroup?

--
Måck©® Deltec CoZmore Pumper
Type 1 since 1975

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
...Theodore Roosevelt

(o ô)
--ooO-(_)-Ooo--------------------

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;
and I like less than half of you
half as well as you deserve."
....Bilbo Baggins

DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message from me
me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate...
.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 25, 2008, 7:22:56 AM12/25/08
convicted neighbor Kate (Tiger Lily) wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/50f6977515c6742c?

> the treatment triad for diabetes is diet/exercise/meds

The cure for type-2 diabetes requires eating less down to the right
amount.

> you may lose enough weight that you are controlled by diet/exercise, but
> you will always be diabetic,

When a thorn is pulled out of a foot, the foot is cured of the thorn.

> if you don't believe that, put the weight
> back on and see what happens

Similarly, you could always stab another thorn into the foot.

> once a diabetic, always a diabetic

Not for the discerning.

> my brothers and their families all watch their weight, ensure they get
> lots of exercise and generally take good care of themselves in an
> attempt to stave off a type 2 diagnosis

If they lack wisdom like you, they remain in danger of acquiring
type-2 diabetes.

Truth is simple.

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a

blessedly wonderful celebration of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ
as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c805a3fe6c8c39c9?

yama...@aol.com

Dec 25, 2008, 10:35:39 AM12/25/08
Chung lies and misinterprets medical studies to suit his own sick
agenda.

You've completely avoided addressing the issue again Chung. Very
dishonest of you. If you have third party verification that can
counter anything I've written below then produce it. Your continuing
to be unwilling or unable to do so is continued proof that it is all
true.

As I've said before, Chung is a dishonest, mentally ill person who is
not fit to practice medicine. He has had no verifiable employment and
no hospital privileges since 2001 when he was fired in less than 3
months from his very first post-cardiology fellowship job. He is not
a reliable source of medical information. He is not Board Certified in
Internal Medicine and when his Board Certification in Cardiology
expires in 2010, he will not be able to recertify due to his lack of
patient
encounters.

Tiger Lily

Dec 25, 2008, 12:09:34 PM12/25/08
MāckŠŽ wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:18:50 -0700, Tiger Lily <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
> why did you cross post to the kook troll newsgroup?

arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
dang, i forgot to see who all was in the to: field

my bad

MāckŠŽ

Dec 25, 2008, 6:14:35 PM12/25/08
On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 10:09:34 -0700, Tiger Lily <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>MŕckŠŽ wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:18:50 -0700, Tiger Lily <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>> why did you cross post to the kook troll newsgroup?
>>
>arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>dang, i forgot to see who all was in the to: field
>
>my bad

since it's a holiday, we'll let that one slide.

chock it up to way to much merry making.

--
MĺckŠŽ Deltec CoZmore Pumper

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 26, 2008, 7:17:54 AM12/26/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0f7ce656c2a43fb6?

<><

upcoming 2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

liaM

Dec 26, 2008, 9:11:40 AM12/26/08
To Dr. Chung...

The others can purge their sentences in cold little rooms full of
cockroaches and bitchy Australian relatives !

dolf

Dec 26, 2008, 2:43:12 PM12/26/08
LiaM is your dank dungeon hell?

The following biblical narrative appears related to the hierarchy to
Category of Understanding #237 - USE OF FORCE extracted from the the vCube.

- dolf
- http://www.grapple.id.au/vCube.html

#1 (Aa) - [zen: 3, row: 1, col: 4, SUPER: #459 / #74 - Controlling
Feelings/ Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H39 - Obstacles; Tetra: #80 -
Labouring; EGO: #398 / #42 - Generating Things/ Reason's Modifications;
I-Ching: H60 - Restraint; Tetra: #52 - Measure]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #20 - Left without Language/ Different From
the Vulgar; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal; Tetra: #50 - Vastness/Wasting,
Ego: #182 / #20 - Left without Language/ Different From the Vulgar;
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal; Tetra: #50 - Vastness/Wasting] mode: 0

“When Jesus {savior; deliverer} had spoken these words, he went out with
his disciples over the Brook Kidron {obscure; making black or sad},
where there was a garden, which he and his disciples entered.” [John 18:1]

#2 (Bb) - [zen: 1, row: 8, col: 6, SUPER: #491 / #45 - Extremes and
Reversals/ Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Revolution; Tetra: #28 -
Change; EGO: #369 / #47 - Ignorant Guides/ Viewing the Distant; I-Ching:
H43 - Resolution; Tetra: #30 - Bold Resolution]

@Category: [Super: #330 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #6 -
Superiority of the Female/ Completion of Form; I-Ching: H25 - Innocence;
Tetra: #66 - Departure] mode: 1

“And Judas {the praise of the Lord; confession}, who betrayed him, also
knew the place; for Jesus often met there with his disciples.

Then Judas, having received a detachment of troops, and officers from
the chief priests and Pharisees, came there with lanterns, torches, and
weapons.” [John 18:2-3]

#3 (Cc) - [zen: 8, row: 7, col: 8, SUPER: #301 / #43 - Absolute
Negation/ It's Universal Application; I-Ching: H50 - Cauldron; Tetra:
#44 - Stove; EGO: #286 / #49 - Sage's Constancy/ Trust in Virtue;
I-Ching: H3 - Initial Difficulties; Tetra: #4 - Barrier]

@Category: [Super: #258 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #38 -
Consequences for Virtuosity/ Discourse of Virtue; I-Ching: H62 - Small
Excess; Tetra: #11 - Divergence] mode: 1

“Jesus therefore, knowing all things that would come upon him, went
forward and said to them, ‘Whom are you seeking?’

They answered him, ‘Jesus of Nazareth {Sovereignty; one chosen or set
apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}.’ Jesus said to them, ‘I am he.’
And Judas, who betrayed him, also stood with them.” [John 18:4-5]

#4 (Dd) - [zen: 2, row: 8, col: 5, SUPER: #310 / #15 - Mastering Guiding
Discourse/ Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner Truth; Tetra: #1 -
Centre; EGO: #339 / #66 - Strategic Reversal/ Putting Oneself Behind;
I-Ching: H41 - Decrease; Tetra: #55 - Diminishment]

@Category: [Super: #265 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #40 -
Reversal/ Avoiding Activity; I-Ching: H36 - Sinking Light; Tetra: #68 -
Dimming] mode: 1

“Then—when he said to them, ‘I am he,’—they drew back and fell to the
ground. Then he asked them again, ‘Whom are you seeking?’ And they
said, ‘Jesus of Nazareth.’

Jesus answered, ‘I have told you that I am he. Therefore, if you seek
me, let these go their way’, that the saying might be fulfilled which he
spoke, ‘Of those whom you gave me I have lost none.’” [John 18:6-9]

#5 (Ee) - [zen: 9, row: 4, col: 6, SUPER: #416 / #25 - What's behind it
all?/ Imaging the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 - Small Excess; Tetra: #10 -
Defectiveness/Distortion; EGO: #349 / #52 - So What?/ Returning to the
Origin; I-Ching: H45 - Congregation; Tetra: #61 - Embellishment]

@Category: [Super: #259 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #11 -
Value of Non-Existence/ Function of the Non-Existent; I-Ching: H8 -
Seeking Unity; Tetra: #33 - Closeness] mode: 1

“Then Simon {that hears; that obeys} Peter {a rock or stone}, having a
sword, drew it and struck the high priest’s servant, and cut off his
right ear. The servant’s name was Malchus {my king, kingdom, or counselor}.

Then Jesus said to Peter, ‘Put your sword into the sheath. Shall I not
drink the cup which my Father has given me?’” [John 18:10-11]

#6 (Ff) - [zen: 7, row: 2, col: 2, SUPER: #305 / #28 - Opposites and
Primitivism/ Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Turning Point;
Tetra: #2 - Full Circle; EGO: #352 / #69 - Profound Use/ Function of the
Mysterious; I-Ching: H34 - Strength of Greatness; Tetra: #22 - Resistance]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #33 - Achievable Goals/ Virtue of
Discrimination; I-Ching: H9 - Minor Restraint; Tetra: #35 - Gathering,
Ego: #276 / #14 - Metaphysical Issues/ Praising the Mysterious; I-Ching:
H19 - Approaching; Tetra: #9 - Branching Out] mode: 0

“Then the detachment of troops and the captain and the officers of the
Jews arrested Jesus and bound him.

And they led him away to Annas {one who answers; humble} first, for he
was the father-in-law of Caiaphas {he that seeks with diligence; one
that vomiteth} who was high priest that year. Now it was Caiaphas who
gave counsel to the Jews that it was expedient that one man should die
for the people.” [John 18:12-14]

#7 (Gg) - [zen: 5, row: 3, col: 7, SUPER: #313 / #57 - Laissez Faire
Politics/ Simplicity In Habits; I-Ching: H37 - Family; Tetra: #39 -
Residence; EGO: #462 / #38 - Consequences for Virtuosity/ Discourse of
Virtue; I-Ching: H62 - Small Excess; Tetra: #11 - Divergence]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #81 - Making the Essence Clear/ Propounding
the Essential; I-Ching: H11 - Peace; Tetra: #15 - Reach, Ego: #405 / #65
- Unlearned Virtuosity/ Virtue of Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 -
Contemplation; Tetra: #63 - Watch] mode: 0

“And Simon Peter followed Jesus, and so did another disciple. Now that
disciple was known to the high priest, and went with Jesus into the
courtyard of the high priest. But Peter stood at the door outside.
Then the other disciple, who was known to the high priest, went out and
spoke to her who kept the door, and brought Peter in.

Then the servant girl who kept the door said to Peter, ‘You are not also
of this man’s disciples, are you?’ He said, ‘I am not.’

And the servants and officers who had made a fire of coals stood there,
for it was cold, and they warmed themselves. And Peter stood with them
and warmed himself.” [John 18:15-18]

#8 (Hh) - [zen: 7, row: 4, col: 3, SUPER: #435 / #32 - Natural Guide/
Virtue of Holiness; I-Ching: H44 - Coming On; Tetra: #43 - Encounters;
EGO: #356 / #54 - Culturing Perspectives/ Cultivation of Intuition;
I-Ching: H55 - Abundance; Tetra: #45 - Greatness]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #81 - Making the Essence Clear/ Propounding
the Essential; I-Ching: H11 - Peace; Tetra: #15 - Reach, Ego: #162 / #52
- So What?/ Returning to the Origin; I-Ching: H45 - Congregation; Tetra:
#61 - Embellishment] mode: 0

“The high priest then asked Jesus about his disciples and his doctrine.
Jesus answered him, ‘I spoke openly to the world. I always taught in
synagogues and in the temple, where the Jews always meet, and in secret
I have said nothing.

Why do you ask me? Ask those who have heard me what I said to them.
Indeed they know what I said.’” [John 18:19-21]

#9 (Ii) - [zen: 2, row: 9, col: 5, SUPER: #342 / #6 - Superiority of the
Female/ Completion of Form; I-Ching: H25 - Innocence; Tetra: #66 -
Departure; EGO: #249 / #56 - Abstruse Virtuosity/ Virtue of the
Mysterious; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance; Tetra: #46 - Enlargement]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #39 - Achieving Oneness/ Root of Order;
I-Ching: H28 - Excess; Tetra: #76 - Aggravation, Ego: #120 / #63 -
Origins in Reversal/ Consider Beginnings; I-Ching: H51 - Thunderclap;
Tetra: #62 - Doubt] mode: 0

“And when he had said these things, one of the officers who stood by
struck Jesus with the palm of his hand, saying ‘Do you answer the high
priest like that?’

Jesus answered him, ‘If I have spoken evil, bear witness of the evil;
but if well, why do you strike me?’

Then Annas sent him bound to Caiaphas the high priest.” [John 18:22-24]

#10 (Jj) - [zen: 7, row: 2, col: 3, SUPER: #285 / #52 - So What?/
Returning to the Origin; I-Ching: H45 - Congregation; Tetra: #61 -
Embellishment; EGO: #376 / #25 - What's behind it all?/ Imaging the
Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 - Small Excess; Tetra: #10 -
Defectiveness/Distortion]

@Category: [Super: #130 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #69 -
Profound Use/ Function of the Mysterious; I-Ching: H34 - Strength of
Greatness; Tetra: #22 - Resistance] mode: 1

“Now Simon Peter stood and warmed himself. Therefore they said to him,
‘You are not also one of his disciples, are you?’ He denied it and
said, ‘I am not!’

One of the servants of the high priest, a relative of him whose ear
Peter cut off, said, ‘Did I not see you in the garden with him?’

Peter then denied again; and immediately a cock crowed.” [John 18:25-27]

#20 (Kk) - [zen: 6, row: 1, col: 1, SUPER: #293 / #29 - Deeming/
Non-Assertion; I-Ching: H36 - Sinking Light; Tetra: #67 - Darkening;
EGO: #353 / #20 - Left without Language/ Different From the Vulgar;
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal; Tetra: #50 - Vastness/Wasting]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #49 - Sage's Constancy/ Trust in Virtue;
I-Ching: H3 - Initial Difficulties; Tetra: #4 - Barrier, Ego: #211 / #28
- Opposites and Primitivism/ Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 -
Turning Point; Tetra: #2 - Full Circle] mode: 0

“And they led Jesus from Caiaphas to the Praetorium, and it was early
morning. But they themselves did not go into the Praetorium, lest they
should be defiled, but that they might eat the Passover. Pilate {armed
with a dart} then went out to them and said, ‘What accusation do you
bring against this man?’” [John 18:28-29]

#30 (Ll) - [zen: 8, row: 2, col: 3, SUPER: #405 / #36 - Natural
Reversals/ 'Secret' Explanation; I-Ching: H4 - Youthful Inexperience;
Tetra: #12 - Youthfulness; EGO: #360 / #51 - Natural Guides and Natural
Virtuosity/ Nursing Virtue; I-Ching: H47 - Exhaustion; Tetra: #69 -
Exhaustion]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #42 - Generating Things/ Reason's
Modifications; I-Ching: H60 - Restraint; Tetra: #52 - Measure, Ego: #204
/ #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through Greed; I-Ching: H52 -
Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness] mode: 0

“They answered and said to him, ‘If he were not an evil-doer, we would
not have delivered him up to you.’

Then Pilate said to them, ‘You take him and judge him according to your
law.’ Therefore the Jews said to him, ‘It is not lawful for us to put
anyone to death,’ that the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled which he
spoke, signifying by what death he would die.” [John 18:30-32]

#40 (Mm) - [zen: 2, row: 5, col: 8, SUPER: #366 / #72 - Self-Love/
Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Obstacles; Tetra: #79 -
Difficulties; EGO: #315 / #78 - Recognizing Fidelity/ Trust in Faith;
I-Ching: H59 - Dispersal; Tetra: #47 - Pattern]

@Category: [Super: #294 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #30 -
Government without Coercion/ Be Chary of War; I-Ching: H45 -
Congregation; Tetra: #59 - Massing] mode: 1

“Then Pilate entered the Praetorium again, called Jesus, and said to
him, ‘Are you the King of Jews?’

Jesus answered him, ‘Are you speaking for yourself on this, or did
others tell you this about me?’

Pilate answered, ‘Am I a Jew? Your own nation and the chief priests have
delivered you to me. What have you done?’” [John 18:33-35]

#50 (Nn) - [zen: 7, row: 7, col: 1, SUPER: #381 / #71 - Know-How as a
Disease/ Disease of Knowledge; I-Ching: H38 - Opposition; Tetra: #6 -
Contrariety; EGO: #395 / #21 - Guiding and the Physical/ Emptying the
Heart; I-Ching: H31 - Influence; Tetra: #42 - Going to Meet]

@Category: [Super: #225 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #33 -
Achievable Goals/ Virtue of Discrimination; I-Ching: H9 - Minor
Restraint; Tetra: #35 - Gathering] mode: 1

“Jesus answered, ‘My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were
of this world, my servants would fight, so that I should not be
delivered to the Jews; but now my kingdom is not from here.’

Pilate therefore said to him, ‘Are you a king then?’ Jesus answered,
‘You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for
this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the
truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears my voice.’

Pilate said to him, ‘What is truth?’ And when he had said this, he went
out again to the Jews, and said to them, ‘I find no fault in him at
all.’” [John 18:36-38]

#60 (Oo) - [zen: 8, row: 6, col: 9, SUPER: #358 / #65 - Unlearned
Virtuosity/ Virtue of Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Contemplation; Tetra:
#63 - Watch; EGO: #308 / #3 - Prescriptions for Politics/ Keeping the
People Quiet; I-Ching: H46 - Moving Upward; Tetra: #8 - Opposition]

@Category: [Super: #231 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #37 -
Non-Deeming Action/ Administration of Government; I-Ching: H40 -
Deliverance; Tetra: #21 - Release] mode: 1

“But you have a custom that I should release someone to you at the
Passover. Do you therefore want me to release to you the King of the Jews?

Then they all cried again, saying, ‘Not this man, but Barabbas {son of
shame, confusion}!’ Now Barabbas was a robber.” [John 18:39-40]

#70 (Pp) - [zen: 8, row: 5, col: 2, SUPER: #264 / #27 - Paradoxes of the
Greatest Skill/ Function of Skill; I-Ching: H21 - Biting Through; Tetra:
#74 - Closure; EGO: #432 / #73 - Employing Deeming/ Daring to Act;
I-Ching: H46 - Moving Upward; Tetra: #7 - Ascent]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #35 - Great Guiding Signs?/ Virtue of
Benevolence; I-Ching: H17 - Allegiance; Tetra: #19 - Following, Ego:
#359 / #28 - Opposites and Primitivism/ Returning to Simplicity;
I-Ching: H24 - Turning Point; Tetra: #2 - Full Circle] mode: 0

“So then Pilate took Jesus and scourged him. And the soldiers twisted a
crown of thorns and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe.

Then they said, ‘Hail, King of the Jews!’ And they struck him with their
hands.” [John 19:1-3]

#80 (Qq) - [zen: 2, row: 4, col: 5, SUPER: #294 / #28 - Opposites and
Primitivism/ Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Turning Point;
Tetra: #2 - Full Circle; EGO: #433 / #23 - Constancy of Guiding
Concepts/ Emptiness & Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Arresting Decay;
Tetra: #26 - Endeavor]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #71 - Know-How as a Disease/ Disease of
Knowledge; I-Ching: H38 - Opposition; Tetra: #6 - Contrariety, Ego: #314
/ #72 - Self-Love/ Holding Oneself Dear; I-Ching: H39 - Obstacles;
Tetra: #79 - Difficulties] mode: 0

“Pilate then went out again, and said to them, ‘Behold, I am bringing
him out to you, that you may know that I find no fault in him.” Then
Jesus came out, wearing the crown of thorns and the purple robe. And
Pilate said to them, ‘Behold the man!’

Therefore, when the chief priests and officers saw him, they cried out,
saying, ‘Crucify him, crucify him!’

Pilate said to them, ‘You take him and crucify him, for I find no fault
in him.’” [John 19:4-6]

#90 (Rr) - [zen: 4, row: 4, col: 5, SUPER: #344 / #47 - Ignorant Guides/
Viewing the Distant; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution; Tetra: #30 - Bold
Resolution; EGO: #452 / #79 - Recognizing Agreements/ Keep Your
Obligations; I-Ching: H56 - Wanderer; Tetra: #31 - Packing]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #11 - Value of Non-Existence/ Function of the
Non-Existent; I-Ching: H8 - Seeking Unity; Tetra: #33 - Closeness, Ego:
#254 / #59 - A Sensible Guide/ Hold Fast To Reason; I-Ching: H42 -
Increase; Tetra: #13 - Increase] mode: 0

“The Jews answered him, ‘We have a law, and according to our law he
ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.’

Therefore, when Pilate heard that saying, he was the more afraid, and
went out again into the Praetorium and said to Jesus, ‘Where are you
from?’ But Jesus gave him no answer.” [John 19:7-9]

#100 (Ss) - [zen: 3, row: 2, col: 5, SUPER: #570 / #67 - Three
Treasures; I-Ching: H10 - Tread Carefully; Tetra: #48 - Ritual; EGO:
#391 / #74 - Controlling Feelings/ Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H39 -
Obstacles; Tetra: #80 - Labouring]

@Category: [Super: #370 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #35 -
Great Guiding Signs?/ Virtue of Benevolence; I-Ching: H17 - Allegiance;
Tetra: #19 - Following] mode: 1

“Then Pilate said to him, ‘Are you not speaking to me? Do you not know
that I have the power to crucify you, and the power to release you?’

Then Jesus answered, ‘You could have no power at all against me unless
it had been given you from above. Therefore the one who delivered me to
you has the greater sin.’” [John 19:10-11]

#200 (Tt) - [zen: 5, row: 3, col: 3, SUPER: #397 / #79 - Recognizing
Agreements/ Keep Your Obligations; I-Ching: H56 - Wanderer; Tetra: #31 -
Packing; EGO: #403 / #79 - Recognizing Agreements/ Keep Your

#278 / #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement/ Practising Placidity; I-Ching:
H7 - Army; Tetra: #32 - Legion] mode: 0

“From then on Pilate sought to release him, but the Jews cried out,
saying, ‘If you let this man go, you are not Caesar’s friend. Whoever
makes himself a king speaks against Caesar.’

When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he brought Jesus out and sat
down in the judgment seat in a place that is called ‘The Pavement’, but
in Hebrew, Gabbatha {high; elevated}.” [John 19:12-13]

#300 (Uu) - [zen: 5, row: 6, col: 5, SUPER: #340 / #45 - Extremes and
Reversals/ Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Revolution; Tetra: #28 -
Change; EGO: #288 / #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement/ Practising
Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - Army; Tetra: #32 - Legion]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #74 - Controlling Feelings/ Overcome Delusion;
I-Ching: H39 - Obstacles; Tetra: #80 - Labouring, Ego: #236 / #57 -
Laissez Faire Politics/ Simplicity In Habits; I-Ching: H37 - Family;
Tetra: #39 - Residence] mode: 0

“Now it was the Preparation Day of the Passover, and about the sixth
hour. And he said to the Jews, ‘Behold, your King!’

But they cried out, ‘Away with him, away with him! Crucify him!’ Pilate
said to them, ‘Shall I crucify your King?’

The chief priests answered, ‘We have no king but Caesar!’ So he
delivered him to them to be crucified. So they took Jesus and led him
away.” [John 19:14-16]

#400 (Vv) - [zen: 1, row: 7, col: 3, SUPER: #331 / #76 - Strength's
Warning Signs/ Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Contemplation; Tetra:
#64 - Sinking; EGO: #400 / #58 - Political Reversal/ Adaptation to
Change; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution; Tetra: #29 - Decisiveness]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #4 - Using Guidance/ Sourceless; I-Ching: H27
- Nourishment; Tetra: #81 - Fostering, Ego: #328 / #21 - Guiding and the
Physical/ Emptying the Heart; I-Ching: H31 - Influence; Tetra: #42 -
Going to Meet] mode: 0

“And he, bearing his cross, went out to a place called ‘The Place of a
Skull’, which is called in Hebrew, Golgotha {a heap of skulls; something
skull-shaped} where they crucified him, and two others with him, one on
either side, and Jesus in the middle.

Now Pilate wrote a title and put it on the cross. And the writing was
‘JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE KING OF THE JEWS.’

Then many of the Jews read this title, for the place where Jesus was
crucified was near the city; and it was written in Hebrew, Greek, and
Latin. Then the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, ‘Do not write
‘The King of the Jews,’ but, ‘He said, ‘I am the King of the Jews’.’

Pilate answered, ‘What I have written, I have written’” [John 19:17-22]

#500 (Ww) - [zen: 3, row: 9, col: 3, SUPER: #453 / #76 - Strength's
Warning Signs/ Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H20 - Contemplation; Tetra:
#64 - Sinking; EGO: #238 / #1 - To Guide with Names/ Reason's
Realisation; I-Ching: H58 - Joy; Tetra: #24 - Joy]

@Category: [Super: #377 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #25 -
What's behind it all?/ Imaging the Mysterious; I-Ching: H62 - Small
Excess; Tetra: #10 - Defectiveness/Distortion] mode: 1

“Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments and
made four parts, to each soldier a part, and also the tunic. Now the
tunic was without seam, woven from the top in one piece. They said
therefore among themselves, ‘Let us not tear it, but cast lots for it,
whose it shall be,’ that the Scripture might be fulfilled which says:
‘They divided my garments among them, and for my clothing they cast
lots.’ [Psalm 22:18]

Therefore the soldiers did these things.” [John 19:23-24]

#600 (Xx) - [zen: 3, row: 9, col: 2, SUPER: #438 / #75 - Destructiveness
of Envy/ Harmed Through Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 -
Hardness; EGO: #237 / #5 - Natural Guidance/ Function of Emptiness;
I-Ching: H63 - Completion & After; Tetra: #73 - Completion]

@Category: [Super: #438 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #5 -
Natural Guidance/ Function of Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 - Completion &
After; Tetra: #73 - Completion] mode: 1

“Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and his mother’s
sister, Mary {rebellion} the wife of Cleophas {the whole glory}, and
Mary Magdalene {tower; greatness}. When Jesus therefore saw his mother,
and the disciple whom he loved standing by, he said to his mother,
‘Woman, behold your son!’

Then he said to the disciple, ‘Behold your mother!’ And from that hour
that disciple took her to his own home.

After this, Jesus, knowing that all things were now accomplished, that
the Scripture might be fulfilled, and said, ‘I thirst!’

Now a vessel full of sour wine was sitting there; and they filled a
sponge with sour wine, put it on hyssop, and put it to his mouth.

So when Jesus had received the sour wine, he said, ‘It is finished!’ And
bowing his head, he gave up his spirit.” [John 19:25-30]

#700 (Yy) - [zen: 5, row: 9, col: 5, SUPER: #288 / #51 - Natural Guides
and Natural Virtuosity/ Nursing Virtue; I-Ching: H47 - Exhaustion;
Tetra: #69 - Exhaustion; EGO: #375 / #45 - Extremes and Reversals/
Greatest Virtue; I-Ching: H49 - Revolution; Tetra: #28 - Change]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #6 - Superiority of the Female/ Completion of
Form; I-Ching: H25 - Innocence; Tetra: #66 - Departure, Ego: #330 / #80
- Primitivist Independence/ Remaining in Isolation; I-Ching: H16 -
Enthusiasm; Tetra: #23 - Ease] mode: 0

"Therefore, because it was the Preparation Day, that the bodies should
not remain on the cross on the Sabbath (for that Sabbath was a high
day), the Jews asked Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that
they might be taken away. Then the soldiers came and broke the legs of
the first and of the other who was crucified with Him. But when they
came to Jesus and saw that He was already dead, they did not break His
legs. But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and
immediately blood and water came out.” [John 19:31-34]

#800 (Zz) - [zen: 1, row: 5, col: 2, SUPER: #442 / #15 - Mastering
Guiding Discourse/ Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner Truth;
Tetra: #1 - Centre; EGO: #420 / #43 - Absolute Negation/ It's Universal
Application; I-Ching: H50 - Cauldron; Tetra: #44 - Stove]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #63 - Origins in Reversal/ Consider
Beginnings; I-Ching: H51 - Thunderclap; Tetra: #62 - Doubt, Ego: #225 /
#54 - Culturing Perspectives/ Cultivation of Intuition; I-Ching: H55 -
Abundance; Tetra: #45 - Greatness] mode: 0

"And he who has seen has testified, and his testimony is true; and he
knows that he is telling the truth, so that you may believe. For these
things were done that the Scripture should be fulfilled, “Not one of His
bones shall be broken.” And again another Scripture says, “They shall
look on Him whom they pierced.” [John 19:35-37]

[zen: 5, row: 2, col: 9, SUPER: #325 / #3 - Prescriptions for Politics/
Keeping the People Quiet; I-Ching: H46 - Moving Upward; Tetra: #8 -
Opposition; EGO: #408 / #52 - So What?/ Returning to the Origin;
I-Ching: H45 - Congregation; Tetra: #61 - Embellishment]

@Category: [Super: #231 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #66 -
Strategic Reversal/ Putting Oneself Behind; I-Ching: H41 - Decrease;
Tetra: #55 - Diminishment] mode: 1

"After this, Joseph {increase; addition} of Arimathea {a lion dead to
the Lord} , being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly, for fear of the
Jews, asked Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus; and Pilate
gave him permission. So he came and took the body of Jesus.” [John 19:38]

[zen: 6, row: 3, col: 4, SUPER: #382 / #61 - Virtuosity at Using
'Beneath'/ Virtue of Humility; I-Ching: H64 - Before Completion; Tetra:
#78 - On the Verge; EGO: #385 / #46 - Guiding Contentment/ Moderation of
Desire; I-Ching: H1 - Creative Principle/Heaven; Tetra: #37 - Purity]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #49 - Sage's Constancy/ Trust in Virtue;
I-Ching: H3 - Initial Difficulties; Tetra: #4 - Barrier, Ego: #292 / #42
- Generating Things/ Reason's Modifications; I-Ching: H60 - Restraint;
Tetra: #52 - Measure] mode: 0

"And Nicodemus {victory of the people}, who at first came to Jesus by
night, also came, bringing a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about a hundred
pounds. Then they took the body of Jesus, and bound it in strips of
linen with the spices, as the custom of the Jews is to bury.” [John
19:39-40]

[zen: 1, row: 9, col: 8, SUPER: #486 / #65 - Unlearned Virtuosity/
Virtue of Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 - Contemplation; Tetra: #63 - Watch;
EGO: #389 / #21 - Guiding and the Physical/ Emptying the Heart; I-Ching:
H31 - Influence; Tetra: #42 - Going to Meet]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #37 - Non-Deeming Action/ Administration of
Government; I-Ching: H40 - Deliverance; Tetra: #21 - Release, Ego: #199
/ #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts/ Emptiness & Non-Existence;
I-Ching: H18 - Arresting Decay; Tetra: #26 - Endeavor] mode: 0

"Now in the place where He was crucified there was a garden, and in the
garden a new tomb in which no one had yet been laid. So there they laid
Jesus, because of the Jews’ Preparation Day, for the tomb was nearby.”
[John 19:31-42]

[zen: 4, row: 8, col: 8, SUPER: #404 / #35 - Great Guiding Signs?/
Virtue of Benevolence; I-Ching: H17 - Allegiance; Tetra: #19 -
Following; EGO: #359 / #70 - Difficulty in Knowing How/ Difficult to
Understand; I-Ching: H53 - Gradual Progress; Tetra: #14 - Penetration]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #61 - Virtuosity at Using 'Beneath'/ Virtue of
Humility; I-Ching: H64 - Before Completion; Tetra: #78 - On the Verge,
Ego: #142 / #1 - To Guide with Names/ Reason's Realisation; I-Ching: H58
- Joy; Tetra: #24 - Joy] mode: 0

"Now the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early,
while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from
the tomb.

Then she ran and came to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom
Jesus loved, and said to them, “They have taken away the Lord out of the
tomb, and we do not know where they have laid Him.” [John 20:1-2]

[zen: 9, row: 1, col: 5, SUPER: #346 / #39 - Achieving Oneness/ Root of
Order; I-Ching: H28 - Excess; Tetra: #76 - Aggravation; EGO: #363 / #24
- Important Distinctions/ Trouble from Indulgence; I-Ching: H5 - Delay;
Tetra: #18 - Waiting]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #38 - Consequences for Virtuosity/ Discourse
of Virtue; I-Ching: H62 - Small Excess; Tetra: #11 - Divergence, Ego:
#281 / #6 - Superiority of the Female/ Completion of Form; I-Ching: H25
- Innocence; Tetra: #66 - Departure] mode: 0

"Peter therefore went out, and the other disciple, and were going to the
tomb. So they both ran together, and the other disciple outran Peter and
came to the tomb first. And he, stooping down and looking in, saw the
linen cloths lying there; yet he did not go in. Then Simon Peter came,
following him, and went into the tomb; and he saw the linen cloths lying
there, and the handkerchief that had been around His head, not lying
with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself." [John
20:3-7]

[zen: 9, row: 9, col: 9, SUPER: #547 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/
Harmed Through Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness;
EGO: #318 / #19 - Argument for Ethical Anarchism/ Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H57 - Gentle Penetration; Tetra: #58 - Closing In]

@Category: [Super: #416 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #69 -
Profound Use/ Function of the Mysterious; I-Ching: H34 - Strength of
Greatness; Tetra: #22 - Resistance] mode: 1

"Then the other disciple, who came to the tomb first, went in also; and
he saw and believed. For as yet they did not know the Scripture, that He
must rise again from the dead. Then the disciples went away again to
their own homes.” [John 20:8-10]

[zen: 4, row: 8, col: 7, SUPER: #274 / #9 - Inconstancy of Achievement/
Practising Placidity; I-Ching: H7 - Army; Tetra: #32 - Legion; EGO: #333
/ #26 - Ambiguous Reversals/ Virtue of Gravity; I-Ching: H3 - Initial
Difficulties; Tetra: #3 - Mired]

@Category: [Super: #177 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #70 -
Difficulty in Knowing How/ Difficult to Understand; I-Ching: H53 -
Gradual Progress; Tetra: #14 - Penetration] mode: 1

"But Mary stood outside by the tomb weeping, and as she wept she stooped
down and looked into the tomb.

And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other
at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain. Then they said to her,
“Woman, why are you weeping?” She said to them, “Because they have taken
away my Lord, and I do not know where they have laid Him.” [John 20:11-13]

[zen: 9, row: 4, col: 9, SUPER: #376 / #74 - Controlling Feelings/
Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H39 - Obstacles; Tetra: #80 - Labouring;
EGO: #317 / #55 - Abstruse Signs/ Signet of the Mysterious; I-Ching: H22
- Grace; Tetra: #54 - Unity]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #28 - Opposites and Primitivism/ Returning to
Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Turning Point; Tetra: #2 - Full Circle, Ego:
#190 / #13 - Status/ Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Delay; Tetra: #17 -
Holding Back] mode: 0

"Now when she had said this, she turned around and saw Jesus standing
there, and did not know that it was Jesus. Jesus said to her, “Woman,
why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking?”

She, supposing Him to be the gardener, said to Him, “Sir, if You have
carried Him away, tell me where You have laid Him, and I will take Him
away.” [John 20:14-15]

[zen: 4, row: 5, col: 8, SUPER: #360 / #70 - Difficulty in Knowing How/
Difficult to Understand; I-Ching: H53 - Gradual Progress; Tetra: #14 -
Penetration; EGO: #394 / #17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable
Maiden; Tetra: #65 - Inner]

@Category: [Super: #185 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #65 -
Unlearned Virtuosity/ Virtue of Simplicity; I-Ching: H20 -
Contemplation; Tetra: #63 - Watch] mode: 1

"Jesus said to her, “Mary!”

She turned and said to Him, “Rabboni!” (which is to say, Teacher).

Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to
My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My
Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’”

Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord,
and that He had spoken these things to her.” [John 20:16-18]

[zen: 4, row: 5, col: 8, SUPER: #360 / #70 - Difficulty in Knowing How/
Difficult to Understand; I-Ching: H53 - Gradual Progress; Tetra: #14 -
Penetration; EGO: #394 / #17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable
Maiden; Tetra: #65 - Inner]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #18 - Origin of Ethical Concepts/ Palliation
of Vulgarity; I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal; Tetra: #49 - Flight, Ego: #342
/ #71 - Know-How as a Disease/ Disease of Knowledge; I-Ching: H38 -
Opposition; Tetra: #6 - Contrariety] mode: 0

"Then, the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when
the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled, for fear of the
Jews, Jesus came and stood in the midst, and said to them, “Peace be
with you.” When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side.
Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord.” [John 20:19-20]

[zen: 9, row: 5, col: 5, SUPER: #584 / #70 - Difficulty in Knowing How/
Difficult to Understand; I-Ching: H53 - Gradual Progress; Tetra: #14 -
Penetration; EGO: #394 / #60 - Skill at Ruling/ How to Maintain One's
Place; I-Ching: H15 - Modesty; Tetra: #5 - Keeping Small]

@Category: [Super: #363 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #80 -
Primitivist Independence/ Remaining in Isolation; I-Ching: H16 -
Enthusiasm; Tetra: #23 - Ease] mode: 1

"So Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me,
I also send you.”

And when He had said this, He breathed on them, and said to them,
“Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are
forgiven them; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.” [John
20:21-23]

[zen: 3, row: 6, col: 9, SUPER: #419 / #11 - Value of Non-Existence/
Function of the Non-Existent; I-Ching: H8 - Seeking Unity; Tetra: #33 -
Closeness; EGO: #497 / #57 - Laissez Faire Politics/ Simplicity In
Habits; I-Ching: H37 - Family; Tetra: #39 - Residence]

@Category: [Super: #237 / #32 - Natural Guide/ Virtue of Holiness;
I-Ching: H44 - Coming On; Tetra: #43 - Encounters, Ego: #275 / #56 -
Abstruse Virtuosity/ Virtue of the Mysterious; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance;
Tetra: #46 - Enlargement] mode: 0

"Now Thomas {a twin}, called the Twin, one of the twelve, was not with
them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said to him, “We
have seen the Lord.”

So he said to them, “Unless I see in His hands the print of the nails,
and put my finger into the print of the nails, and put my hand into His
side, I will not believe.”

And after eight days His disciples were again inside, and Thomas with
them. Jesus came, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and
said, “Peace to you!”

Then He said to Thomas, “Reach your finger here, and look at My hands;
and reach your hand here, and put it into My side. Do not be
unbelieving, but believing." [John 20:24-27]

[zen: 2, row: 7, col: 6, SUPER: #334 / #37 - Non-Deeming Action/
Administration of Government; I-Ching: H40 - Deliverance; Tetra: #21 -
Release; EGO: #280 / #11 - Value of Non-Existence/ Function of the
Non-Existent; I-Ching: H8 - Seeking Unity; Tetra: #33 - Closeness]

@Category: [Super: #267 / #75 - Destructiveness of Envy/ Harmed Through
Greed; I-Ching: H52 - Inaction; Tetra: #72 - Hardness, Ego: #237 / #34 -
Great Guide/ Trust in its Perfection; I-Ching: H18 - Arresting Decay;
Tetra: #27 - Duties] mode: 1

"And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”

Jesus said to him, “Thomas, because you have seen Me, you have believed.
Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples,
which are not written in this book; but these are written that you may
believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you
may have life in His name.” [John 20:28-31]

liaM

Dec 26, 2008, 3:30:49 PM12/26/08
Interesting data base. Care to tell me about it?

percy

Dec 26, 2008, 3:31:45 PM12/26/08
dolf wrote:

snip
742 lines of off-topic vomit

ab...@bigpond.net.au

Please include all spew and headers, too.

dolf

Dec 26, 2008, 3:40:50 PM12/26/08
The electronic equivalent of stem cells!

dolf

Dec 26, 2008, 4:03:17 PM12/26/08
Its a mathematical paradigm to what the Jews call Adam Kadmon (the
ancient man)--invariably some pious Jewish doctor will create a
prototype dummy for you.

- dolf

liaM

Dec 26, 2008, 7:24:49 PM12/26/08
Buddhas and the golem never suffer from cardiovascular problems*
so what are you doing consulting Dr. Chung's site ?

*Nor can they have AIDS or common colds.. They love to party, tho.