Palin's family is admonished in court documents: "Disparaging will not be tolerated—it is a form of child abuse"

lc

Sep 10, 2008, 3:42:19 PM9/10/08
Palin's family is admonished in court documents: "Disparaging will not
be tolerated—it is a form of child abuse"

Court documents show that Judge Suddock was disturbed by the alleged
attacks by Palin and her family members on Wooten’s behavior and
character. “Disparaging will not be tolerated—it is a form of child
abuse,” the judge told a settlement hearing in October 2005, according
to typed notes of the proceedings. The judge added: “Relatives cannot
disparage either. If occurs [sic] the parent needs to set boundaries
for their relatives.”

As the divorce case dragged on, the judge’s concern about family
“disparagement” appeared to deepen. In an order signed Jan. 31, 2006,
which granted Palin’s sister and Wooten a final divorce decree, Judge
Suddock continued to express concern about attacks by Palin’s family
on Wooten. The judge even threatened to curb Palin’s sister’s child
custody rights if family criticism of Wooten continued.

In monitoring how a joint-custody arrangement worked out, the
judge said in his order that he would pay particular attention to
problems noted by a “custody investigator,” specifically “the
disparagement of the father [Wooten] by the mother [Molly Hackett,
Sarah Palin's sister] and her family members.”

“It is the mother’s [Hackett's] responsibility to set boundaries
for her relatives and insure [sic] they respect them, and the
disparagement by either parent, or their surrogates is emotional child
abuse,” Judge Suddock wrote. He added that: “If the court finds it is
necessary due to disparagement in the Mat-Su Valley [the area north of
Anchorage where Palin and her extended family live], for the
children’s best interests, it [the court] will not hesitate to order
custody to the father and a move into Anchorage.”
http://www.newsweek.com/id/158140

.... The above is part of why Republicans work to cover-up for their
celebrity farce candidate
and her apologists bash a judge.
AGAIN child abuse! She was also accused of child abuse when she risked
her unborn child during a long flight [co-ordinated with a family
physician, Cathy Baldwin-Johnson]
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.radio.talk.dr-laura/msg/86dd118939d8ba65
Her poor pregnant daughter appears neglected and exploited and the
list goes on.
Troopergate is not about her child abuse, it is her abuse of power.
Like when she inquired about book banning and pressured the job of
Mary Ellen Emmons, librarian. The town stood up to Palin's tyranny in
that case.
The problem is there are too many examples and too much cover-up.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/msg/f00a41007ea32ece
[]
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/gawker/2008/09/PalinEnq.jpeg
What does the lapel pin represent?
http://gawker.com/5047794/teen-daughter-pregnant-son-on-drugs-whats-next

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/msg/86dd118939d8ba65

free....@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2008, 3:51:27 PM9/10/08
> physician, Cathy Baldwin-Johnson]http://groups.google.com/group/alt.radio.talk.dr-laura/msg/86dd118939...

> Her poor pregnant daughter appears neglected and exploited and the
> list goes on.
> Troopergate is not about her child abuse, it is her abuse of power.
> Like when she inquired about book banning and pressured the job of
> Mary Ellen Emmons, librarian. The town stood up to Palin's tyranny in
> that case.
> The problem is there are too many examples and too much cover-up.http://groups.google.com/group/alt.royalty/msg/f00a41007ea32ece

That man, Wooten, ought to be eternally grateful he got away from
those sick ass bitches.

Peace and Justice

Sep 10, 2008, 7:55:40 PM9/10/08
The Democrats have no shame. They will reach anywhere in an attempt to
make someone look bad.
Sadly, the Dems are so desperate that they smear shirt tail relatives
and try to make shit stick. All this from people who back a corrupt
Chicago hustler with no experience.
Too bad Obama is melting down so fast, isn't it?

intang...@yahoo.com

Sep 10, 2008, 7:59:29 PM9/10/08
On Sep 10, 4:55 pm, Peace and Justice <ob...@resko.ru> wrote:
> The Democrats have no shame. They will reach anywhere in an attempt to
> make someone look bad.

Reach "anywhere?"

Court records are public.

KR

Sep 10, 2008, 8:17:55 PM9/10/08
> > The Democrats have no shame. They will reach anywhere in an attempt to
> > make someone look bad.
>
> Reach "anywhere?"
>
> Court records are public.

Some conservatives are clowns or stupid. They have zero respect for
law.
McCain didn't vet and laid that on the media. They whimper when
things come out.
It's a good laugh for the rest of us. They forget Libertarians,
Independents and Greens!
There whole world is Dem and Rep. ROFLMAO ! !
On Sep 10, 4:59 pm, "intangible...@yahoo.com"

Message has been deleted

lc

Sep 10, 2008, 9:56:00 PM9/10/08
If you want to know what it's like to live in Putin's
Russia....creepy, unprecedented, bizarre
http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/2224950/33308882
Putin's America 10 Sep 2008 12:58 pm
The creepy, unprecedented, bizarre media shut-down continues:
...an aide told the journalists on board that all Palin flights
would be off the record unless the media were told otherwise. At least
one reporter objected. Two people on the flight said the Palins
greeted the media and they chatted about who had been to Alaska, but
little else was said.
If you want to know what it's like to live in Putin's Russia, the
Republican party is giving you a good taste. This is the most
appalling dereliction of duty by the press that I have ever seen in my
adult life. If they had any integrity, they would stop covering her at
all under these conditions. We're now well into the second week in
which someone who could be president of the United States next January
has not been available to the press.
I'm simply staggered at how supine the press has become. They are
being deferent and giving the benefit of the doubt to the people who
told us there were WMDs in Iraq. Imagine that.

On Sep 10, 6:44 pm, George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it> wrote:
> In article <d68552c0-1987-44ac-ab1e-
> 26d05c55b...@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>

> That is a fact.
>
> Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
> non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
> reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
> di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
> Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
> https://www.mixmaster.it

Message has been deleted

lc

Sep 11, 2008, 12:30:01 AM9/11/08
Mullen: Not 'winning' yet in Afghanistan
http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/1514.html
WASHINGTON, Sept. 10 (UPI) -- The chairman of the U.S. Joint Chiefs of
Staff said Wednesday coalition forces are not winning yet in
Afghanistan, and a new strategy is needed.

Adm. Michael Mullen told the House Committee on the Armed Services
that a new strategy must target insurgents on both sides of the Afghan-
Pakistani border.

"I'm not convinced we're winning it in Afghanistan. I am convinced we
can," Mullen said. "That is why I intend to commission and ... am
looking at a new, more comprehensive military strategy for the region
that covers both sides of that border."

The need for a better strategy is "why the chiefs and I recommended
the deployment of a Marine battalion to Afghanistan this fall and the
arrival of another Army brigade early next year," Mullen said. He said
the new troops would be an "important start."

Defense Secretary Robert Gates also criticized the Afghan effort,
saying, "I am still not satisfied with the level of coordination and
collaboration among the numerous partners and many moving parts
associated with civilian reconstruction and development and building
the capacity of the Afghan government."

Mullen said the "extraordinary success" of the U.S. strategy in Iraq
and "the growing competence of the Iraqi military and police forces"
allow the withdrawal of one Army brigade and one Marine battalion, but
troops in Iraq and in the United States can be used if needed in the
wake of such a withdrawal.